Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5881
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...marks-on-race/
    Nobel Prize-winning scientist James Watson, often referred to as the “Father of DNA,” has been stripped of several awards and dumped by the lab he led throughout his career after he made remarks on the connections between race and IQ in a recent PBS documentary.
    This is not really controversial and has been thoroughly proven. Yet SJW retards still control the narrative and get great scientific minds like this penalized for stating FACTS. MUH FEEEEEEEEEEWINGS are hurt BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

    In the same 2007 interview, Watson said that he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours — where all the testing says not really.”
    Again, this is not controversial. For Northern Africans this is a different story. They've had and still have high cultures (despite their moronic Islam) and have the potential to evolve, especially once they've ditched their ass-backwards religion. But Sub-Saharan Africans? Look at Ethiopia and Liberia, both were never colonized. If colonisation is so bad, they should be thriving right? Instead they're utter shitholes.
    Tired old tropes about "western exploitation" and more recently "Chinese exploitation" don't make this any less true.

    Does this mean every individual, without exception, belonging to that group is an utter moron? No. But as a whole, things look bleak for them. And it's time we stopped shielding them from that truth. Only acknowledging problems enables you to adress them.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2435
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    The facts cannot be ignored. You have some races who built cities, developed sciences and technology and others that remained in the stone age. The Australian Aboriginals are a good example of that. They never even discovered the wheel.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,522
    Reputation
    3797
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    The facts cannot be ignored. You have some races who built cities, developed sciences and technology and others that remained in the stone age. The Australian Aboriginals are a good example of that. They never even discovered the wheel.
    some archeologists think the same way about the Inca... we have yet to find any evidence that they developed the wheel... then again, in such mountainous territory, the wheel would be more of a hindrance than a help...
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2435
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    some archeologists think the same way about the Inca... we have yet to find any evidence that they developed the wheel... then again, in such mountainous territory, the wheel would be more of a hindrance than a help...
    They did develop other things though. The Aboriginals basically stagnated. Other races are the same.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5881
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    They did develop other things though. The Aboriginals basically stagnated. Other races are the same.
    Well we have a very technology / western philosophy centered outlook on these things. While I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I don't think that this fact is necessarily bad in itself. It is only bad when you force them to compete with East Asia and the West. Because then obviously they lack the understanding, the means and the culture to compete with us.
    And it is thus questionable whether coexistance is actually possible. Or if one or the other gets destroyed in the process.
    There's an extremely isolated tribe near India where they still live that gatherer/hunter lifestyle. Outsiders need to proceed with extreme caution as they are hostile. Sure, they don't have machineguns, but they'll kill you with spears or bow and arrow nevertheless. An American recently got his Darwin award over there:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/21/w...and-tribe.html

    Now I don't know much about this tribe, but aren't they "thriving" in their own way? Obviously India has decided they're just gonna let them be. That's obviously not possible anymore for other indigenous peoples.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2435
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    Well we have a very technology / western philosophy centered outlook on these things. While I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I don't think that this fact is necessarily bad in itself. It is only bad when you force them to compete with East Asia and the West. Because then obviously they lack the understanding, the means and the culture to compete with us.
    And it is thus questionable whether coexistance is actually possible. Or if one or the other gets destroyed in the process.
    There's an extremely isolated tribe near India where they still live that gatherer/hunter lifestyle. Outsiders need to proceed with extreme caution as they are hostile. Sure, they don't have machineguns, but they'll kill you with spears or bow and arrow nevertheless. An American recently got his Darwin award over there:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/21/w...and-tribe.html

    Now I don't know much about this tribe, but aren't they "thriving" in their own way? Obviously India has decided they're just gonna let them be. That's obviously not possible anymore for other indigenous peoples.
    I've read about that tribe before, they are thriving but it is arguable that is only because humans have now decided to mostly leave them alone. Should it be decided that the island they live on is wanted for whatever reason they would be wiped out in minutes by automatic weapons, armored vehicles and helicopter gunships.

    They basically survive because we let them survive.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Swampy hinterlands of New England
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    3259
    Type
    Cat

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    Well we have a very technology / western philosophy centered outlook on these things. While I'm not saying any of you are wrong, I don't think that this fact is necessarily bad in itself. It is only bad when you force them to compete with East Asia and the West. Because then obviously they lack the understanding, the means and the culture to compete with us.
    And it is thus questionable whether coexistance is actually possible. Or if one or the other gets destroyed in the process.
    There's an extremely isolated tribe near India where they still live that gatherer/hunter lifestyle. Outsiders need to proceed with extreme caution as they are hostile. Sure, they don't have machineguns, but they'll kill you with spears or bow and arrow nevertheless. An American recently got his Darwin award over there:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/21/w...and-tribe.html

    Now I don't know much about this tribe, but aren't they "thriving" in their own way? Obviously India has decided they're just gonna let them be. That's obviously not possible anymore for other indigenous peoples.
    If a tribe or race of people has a culture/tradition that is not compatible with advanced technology isn't it cruel and basically evil to try to move them to a technologically advanced country? Hunter/gatherer tribes should continue living as they were, in the same location. James Watson was crucified for daring to suggest that there are important differences between different races and tribes, both cultural and genetic. This idea has to be squashed as it shows the folly/evil of importing different ethnic groups into Western countries. People might start to wonder about the motives of those supporting such efforts.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    1159
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Meh, Watson was and will forever be one of the fathers of DNA. The end.

    Next question please.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

    Women can attack you as much as they want but are you really allowed to fight back? This place seems to think that you aren't.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,249
    Reputation
    24249
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    If a tribe or race of people has a culture/tradition that is not compatible with advanced technology isn't it cruel and basically evil to try to move them to a technologically advanced country?
    What if they are cannibals?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5332
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    What if they are cannibals?
    Employ them in Hollywood.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5881
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    Employ them in Hollywood.
    Cannibal Holocaust 2?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Swampy hinterlands of New England
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    3259
    Type
    Cat

    Re: "Father of DNA" James Watson stripped of awards for "muh racism"

    Think of the reality TV show potential. A tribe of cannibals hunting and foraging through ultra wealthy neighborhoods.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 23, 2018, 11:56 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 22, 2018, 1:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29, 2015, 9:06 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: September 28, 2014, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •