Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Ex-Members

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5324
    Type
    Neutral

    Ex-Members

    Do you ever wonder about ex-members?

    I've been on this site for almost two years now. Even in that short time I have seen lots of members come and go. Some stay, some don't.

    The moderators do a great job trying to shoo away the trolls from the start. The introduction requirement is a helpful tool in this regard. Other members get banned somewhere along the way - for lots of differing reasons. Their exit's are self explanatory.

    It's the others I often wonder about. Well...maybe not the members themselves - but the reasons behind their departures.

    I'm sure that some people get what they need from the site and just move on with their lives. Fair play to those people. When I joined, I was just at that point of being sick of relationships. That, coupled with the many YT video's of rabid feminism I was seeing made it seem like a good time to join in the discussion.

    I think that in my regard, the site has provided me with those missing answers I needed to better understand things. I suppose it's mainly habit which keeps me here. I also enjoy the discussion - and the people who contribute to it. Even when you think you know everything, you will sometimes come across a story or a nugget of useful information that you otherwise wouldn't have done.

    In any case, I wonder how many ex-members leave here carrying the knowledge that they have accumulated and use it to good effect - and how many of them just lapse? Members who talked the talk on here for a period of time, only to leave and ignore everything they say and know when they find their princess six months later.

    It makes you think.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    7909
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Ex-Members

    I don't have to think, I can tell a burned bridge when I see it! And it's a long bridge, 50 years long!

    I learned the truth, and the truth isn't pretty, in fact it's pretty damn ugly! Never the less, it's the truth..

  3. #3

    Re: Ex-Members

    I had to step back for a while, because I needed a break from hearing about the madness. In one of the PTSD forums I used to frequent, they made mention that a time comes when somebody needs to leave the forums, because constantly thinking about trauma can cause symptoms to worsen. I think the same is going on here, because this is a trauma and support forum. Occasionally, folks need a break. The same can be said for Activism Fatigue (as the SJW's call it) wherein the never-ending madness of the world (mostly just people resisting their insane demands, btw) wears one down over time. So folks need a break. That's why I haven't been around for a while, just getting out and clearing my head.

    Like it or not, blue-pill activities such as camping, reading, gardening, cats and other things are still pleasurable things, and should be indulged every once in a while. Going to a pool-party tomorrow; taking a young, muscled cutie to hang with some post-wall single moms and make them pout. Good times.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    4519
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Ex-Members

    I think of some ex members. We all have our own personal issues so we never know what the other person is thinking. I have seen members on forums do a total 180 and flip out.There are a lot of people out there that think MGTOW men are just women haters which is so far from the truth. The reason why men are MGTOW is because they opened their eyes and are tired of being toyed with. We as men need to stick together but at the same time its other men that are the problem. Manginas and men that single other men out are a bigger problem than any woman.

    There are only so many times you can open your heart and give chances before you start flipping people off.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    7909
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by devilcomeknockin View Post
    I had to step back for a while, because I needed a break from hearing about the madness. In one of the PTSD forums I used to frequent, they made mention that a time comes when somebody needs to leave the forums, because constantly thinking about trauma can cause symptoms to worsen. I think the same is going on here, because this is a trauma and support forum. Occasionally, folks need a break. The same can be said for Activism Fatigue (as the SJW's call it) wherein the never-ending madness of the world (mostly just people resisting their insane demands, btw) wears one down over time. So folks need a break. That's why I haven't been around for a while, just getting out and clearing my head.

    Like it or not, blue-pill activities such as camping, reading, gardening, cats and other things are still pleasurable things, and should be indulged every once in a while. Going to a pool-party tomorrow; taking a young, muscled cutie to hang with some post-wall single moms and make them pout. Good times.
    We bring sanity to men that are riddled and befuddled not knowing the truth about this timeline spur off the mainline of reality where the western world took a turn for the worst in its cultural conversion to feminist Marxism (now entrenched like a parasite killing its host) The numbers don't lie and the truth is hammering the drums of reality! The west is in decline and it was deliberate by changing the laws to favor and protect women while at the same time much more severe and harsher for the men.

    MGTOW saves allot of souls from allot of misery and sadness in the wake of these modern changes.

    Women are on pedestals supported by government, while men are incarcerated for the slightest of alleged infractions, we're caged like animals if we don't keep the wheels turning that have every intention of rolling over us!

    Damned if you do, and damned if you don't, is not a wise choice to make! It's better to throw it all away...

  6. #6

    Re: Ex-Members

    I'm sure that the ex-member's stories vary.

    Speaking for myself, I hardly post unless I think I have something unique to contribute. A lot of times I don't even log in and just read the posts. I could be possible others do the same. I'm speaking for the ones who weren't outright banned and maybe are just quiet.
    In the future there will be robots.

  7. #7

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I'm sure that the ex-member's stories vary.

    Speaking for myself, I hardly post unless I think I have something unique to contribute. A lot of times I don't even log in and just read the posts. I could be possible others do the same. I'm speaking for the ones who weren't outright banned and maybe are just quiet.
    I think the casual browsers greatly outnumber the regular posters. I often see 30-50 people browsing at peak times, and never dropping a line. Which gives me a warm, happy feeling inside.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,228
    Reputation
    8888
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Ex-Members

    Having a lot to learn you'd think it would of taken awhile, and it did. But since I could and did get much of my education at work, it went faster. That's right Smokey, I used your computer, and you paid me to do it. Thanks, you furry bastard. Consider yourself paid back for some a those times you took advantage.

    I learned a lot the first few months, and by the time six went by I had most a what a guy needs. Unless you happen to like the place, at this point it's easy to move on. After all, it's a depressing subject. I think guys just say that's enough after while. Some still post now and then, which shows they check in sometimes. Makes me smile.


    Then there's guy's who really get religion, and post their ass off. A lot of those eventually drift off as well. I plod along, and am still here. I like the camaraderie, and hope to help if I can. That's why I stuck around.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  9. #9

    Re: Ex-Members

    I think a lot of men, when they first start taking the red pill, have a lot of issues they need to discuss, and they need to vent a lot. This stuff gets pent up inside of us, since we're not allowed to talk about it in "polite" society, and the issues just never come up. So the frustration and rage just gets bottled up inside, for years and years. Then once the guy starts seeing the truth, it all comes out.

    After awhile, you start to see things the way they really are. You feel less pissed off, especially as you're able to adapt to it. Your life and mental state start to improve, and once you've been able to discuss these ideas with enough rational men, you don't really need to vent or talk about it as much.

    To be honest, that's sort of where I'm at now. The red pill rage literally lasted YEARS for me, and still I don't think I've completely gotten it out of my system. But I keep sticking around MGTOW forum and trying to connect with other MGTOW, because I think we are doing important work. Just because I've resolved most of my issues doesn't mean there aren't other men out there who could benefit from us and our knowledge.

    That's why I think it's EXTREMELY important that we continue talking, and never stop...at least until things start to shift in our favor, and enough men are awake. It's up to us to help save those men, because literally every other aspect of society is trying to exploit and destroy them.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    16327
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Ex-Members

    Going your own way is organic and it unfolds on a timeline that is congruent with each man's own personal universe. Like learning, the epiphany of finding out how gynocentrism works is acquired at a different rate for each man. And then how that information is digested is also different for each man. In the end, if a man's life is saved or it improves their lives and the people around them that is win/win.

    This is knowledge that should be taught to men at an early age but is clearly denied for the obvious nefarious reasons. Nefarious reasons done purposefully or out of sheer ignorance that blinds men of these obvious truths.

    Cycles of peace and war and hedonism and censhorshop is what society operates under. For men the red pill rage and harmonious peace are also in cycles but over time you learn to understand why that is the case.

    It is said that there are not much more to discuss regarding what has been discussed. Actually there is a lot more to be discussed as technology advances but for now the knowledge we have and share is satisfactory for now. But the next cycle will come where censorship is lifted and these new ideas are discussed with vigor once more.

  11. #11
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    4519
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I think a lot of men, when they first start taking the red pill, have a lot of issues they need to discuss, and they need to vent a lot. This stuff gets pent up inside of us, since we're not allowed to talk about it in "polite" society, and the issues just never come up. So the frustration and rage just gets bottled up inside, for years and years. Then once the guy starts seeing the truth, it all comes out.

    After awhile, you start to see things the way they really are. You feel less pissed off, especially as you're able to adapt to it. Your life and mental state start to improve, and once you've been able to discuss these ideas with enough rational men, you don't really need to vent or talk about it as much.

    To be honest, that's sort of where I'm at now. The red pill rage literally lasted YEARS for me, and still I don't think I've completely gotten it out of my system. But I keep sticking around MGTOW forum and trying to connect with other MGTOW, because I think we are doing important work. Just because I've resolved most of my issues doesn't mean there aren't other men out there who could benefit from us and our knowledge.

    That's why I think it's EXTREMELY important that we continue talking, and never stop...at least until things start to shift in our favor, and enough men are awake. It's up to us to help save those men, because literally every other aspect of society is trying to exploit and destroy them.
    This post is so awesome! I need to answer it piece by piece.

    I think a lot of men, when they first start taking the red pill, have a lot of issues they need to discuss, and they need to vent a lot. This stuff gets pent up inside of us, since we're not allowed to talk about it in "polite" society, and the issues just never come up. So the frustration and rage just gets bottled up inside, for years and years. Then once the guy starts seeing the truth, it all comes out.
    You are so correct. But men have nowhere to turn. We are told to "grow a pair" and suck it up. If we share our feelings then we are considered gay or some random feminine insult. When someone does listen we get the old "NAWALT", "Dude are you gay?", and sometimes we are met with physical violence from some mangina.

    After awhile, you start to see things the way they really are. You feel less pissed off, especially as you're able to adapt to it. Your life and mental state start to improve, and once you've been able to discuss these ideas with enough rational men, you don't really need to vent or talk about it as much.
    You do start to develop a fuck it attitude but it takes awhile. You go from venting to giving advice. Like when a buddy is bitching about women then you just say with a smile "What ya expect?" and chalk it up to women logic. You wouldn't get mad at a bear shitting in the woods, would ya? No because its in its nature!

    That's why I think it's EXTREMELY important that we continue talking, and never stop...at least until things start to shift in our favor, and enough men are awake. It's up to us to help save those men, because literally every other aspect of society is trying to exploit and destroy them.
    If you are expecting men to wake up by the dozen then you are mistaken. There has been way too much brainwashing. I see posts about MGTOW being a political movement. It never was and never will be. The mainstream media has already condemned it to the point that anyone that doesnt get it just wont and have some messed up views about it.

  12. #12
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,080
    Reputation
    11694
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    That's why I think it's EXTREMELY important that we continue talking, and never stop...at least until things start to shift in our favor, and enough men are awake. It's up to us to help save those men, because literally every other aspect of society is trying to exploit and destroy them.
    I would suppose that, in theory, the ultimate MGTOW is the man who has transcended the conversation, who does not stick around to comment about his realizations, who no longer reacts to the mind-expanding effects of the red pill that he took. Having become sure-footed in his path, this quiet man is hard to identify, yet walks among us.

    If there is merit to that supposition, then those who educate about MGTOW, those who post online, say, are a bit like the porters of an underground railroad. They are not only doers but helpers, men who temporarily pause their own transcendence into invisibility long enough to reach out to other men, to confirm with them an actualization that is not facilitated by women.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  13. #13
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    710
    Reputation
    2219
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Ex-Members

    For me MGTOW today is analogous with when I joined the Navy. Let me explain. When I went in our involvement with Viet Nam was already over ten years old. Half the country believed we were fighting international communism because it's evil (that was the reason we were given). They also believed that we had to win. My brother was one of them. After Nam fell the entire peninsula did not go communist as predicted. In fact, it was really no big deal...to us. A couple of decades later the cold war ended...without a bang. The world believed the lies they were told and were shown that they were lies. Now, there's a war against men and boys going on in the world and WE are the ones being called liars. I was right about Nam and the cold war then, and I'm right about this now. It will take the rest of them 40 years to learn what we already know. By then the problems will be straightened out and the fools of today will continue to delude themselves into believing that they are the wisest among us. We'll just shake our heads and continue on our way.

    I like coming here because people listen, people discuss, and we all learn and laugh with each other. I'm an ex member at another forum, but I still see all my old buddies over there and some of them here. If I vanish from one place for a while, I just pop up somewhere else. I'll always be around...somewhere.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    1027
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Ex-Members

    I will keep returning here because there is so much more for me to learn, even when I am not posting. It is a hard transition going from a deeply indoctrinated programmed Blue Pill to Red Pill realization. Its like I am a child all over again, I am just learning t o walk again. I am already planting MGTOW seeds with people I know, and trying to understand myself by their reactions. I am not just trying to understand myself, but the gynocentric society we live in. I am beginning to feel more remorse for society, than personal rage. Further, I am really enjoying the peace, freedom and quiet of not trying to fit into a culture that despises men. All the while trying to understand my obligations, if any, to others

    I really like the Mods here, they keep it solid, because I have seen some youtube MGTOW content producers slipping from MGTOW and justifying it in some odd ways. I have been a bit disappointed in HUMAN lately

  15. #15

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    This post is so awesome! I need to answer it piece by piece.
    Thank you! I'm actually going to do the same with yours, haha.

    You are so correct. But men have nowhere to turn. We are told to "grow a pair" and suck it up. If we share our feelings then we are considered gay or some random feminine insult. When someone does listen we get the old "NAWALT", "Dude are you gay?", and sometimes we are met with physical violence from some mangina.
    This is one of the biggest reasons why MGTOW is so important. Before we started talking to each other online, there was absolutely nowhere to turn. We'd get the same shaming treatment you describe above. But now that we are having these conversations online, suddenly things have changed. We are able to discuss these issues openly; important issues that ALL men are dealing with in one form or another.

    That has been a HUGE game-changer for the men who have been able to get involved, and its value cannot be overstated. Rather than having women and society delegitimize our issues, we are actually able to discuss them openly with each other, so their gas-lighting tactics no longer work on us, and we're not alone. We are also able to understand and analyze the issues as only men can. When men get together and start problem solving, it is amazing what we can accomplish.

    You do start to develop a fuck it attitude but it takes awhile. You go from venting to giving advice. Like when a buddy is bitching about women then you just say with a smile "What ya expect?" and chalk it up to women logic. You wouldn't get mad at a bear shitting in the woods, would ya? No because its in its nature!
    That's exactly how it is going for me. At first I was really pissed off, and just venting. But now I'm mostly sharing my observations and thoughts. I'm also giving you guys an inside scoop. I'm telling you about the things I see, which you would never even know about without working in the same environment as me. I'm also adding my own analysis, combining my clinical knowledge, practical experience, and red pill points of view.

    More than anything, I'm just trying to understand it for myself. I'm taking the input I get from you guys, and constantly developing my view of the world. I'm trying to find the answers to so many questions. I'm trying to figure out the best way to live as a man in this man-hating society, just like we all are. And most of all, I want to help other men who are struggling. I want to be a part of this "movement" (yes, I know it's not technically a movement) and contribute to it in my own way.

    If you are expecting men to wake up by the dozen then you are mistaken. There has been way too much brainwashing. I see posts about MGTOW being a political movement. It never was and never will be. The mainstream media has already condemned it to the point that anyone that doesnt get it just wont and have some messed up views about it.
    I agree with everything you said, up to this point. That's where I think you are wrong. The mainstream media is failing, and has lost much of its influence already. There are far more men viewing videos on youtube than watching CNN, and no one is watching the bullshit coming out of Hollywood, except to mock it. On the other hand, MGTOW has been exploding in recent years. Look at the growth of MGTOW reddit if you don't believe me, or google search trends. We are on pace to overtake feminism very soon if we haven't already.

    I think MGTOW and spreading red-pill knowledge is having a huge effect already, even though it is a fairly small number of us. I am amazed at how fast it is growing, and even becoming mainstream. It is a very exciting time for us, and I am so happy to be a part of it. I think the mainstream media, women, and society will continue to try to marginalize and persecute us, but once MGTOW reaches critical mass, we will win. They need us to survive and to flourish; we do not need them.

    We ARE society. We build civilizations, and we run them. Without us, it all comes crashing down. We can either let it fall and rebuild it, or we can take our power back and start fixing it. All that is really necessary for us to succeed is for enough men to wake up and realize how they are being exploited, and to start acting in our own best interests. Everything else will fall into place from there. I hope I live to see it. And regardless of what happens, I will continue doing everything in my power to help other men, every single day.

  16. #16

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I would suppose that, in theory, the ultimate MGTOW is the man who has transcended the conversation, who does not stick around to comment about his realizations, who no longer reacts to the mind-expanding effects of the red pill that he took. Having become sure-footed in his path, this quiet man is hard to identify, yet walks among us.

    If there is merit to that supposition, then those who educate about MGTOW, those who post online, say, are a bit like the porters of an underground railroad. They are not only doers but helpers, men who temporarily pause their own transcendence into invisibility long enough to reach out to other men, to confirm with them an actualization that is not facilitated by women.
    I think that is a great analogy. We are ghosts in society, but we are also guiding other men to freedom. I think for some men, it is enough to just understand the truth, and to go his own way. Nothing more is really necessary. But there are other men who want to do more. I WANT to help men. I do it every day at my job. When a man comes to me and needs help, I do everything in my power to help him. I don't do it because I am good, or selfless. I do it because it makes ME feel good. It gives my life meaning, and purpose. And I want to keep doing it.

    It's one thing to help men with their medication-related problems, and believe me, I love doing that. But it pales in comparison to helping men find freedom, through MGTOW. Even if they don't fully go their own way, just giving them the information and enabling them to make better decisions is INCREDIBLY powerful. How many men would get married if they knew about divorce statistics, for example? How many men could be manipulated and conned into sacrificing their money, health, and freedom?

    There are so many things we can offer to ALL men. And the more men receive our information, the better our society will be for men. I am sick and tired of seeing good men getting completely and utterly fucking destroyed. I want to do something about it. If talking to other men can make even a tiny shred of difference, I will never stop. I will help them, just like the men who helped me, when I was down, when I had nothing and no one. Because MGTOW saved me...and it took me awhile, but now I am good. There are lots of good men out there though, who are still lost, and still need our help. I want to reach those men.

  17. #17
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    4519
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    Thank you! I'm actually going to do the same with yours, haha.



    This is one of the biggest reasons why MGTOW is so important. Before we started talking to each other online, there was absolutely nowhere to turn. We'd get the same shaming treatment you describe above. But now that we are having these conversations online, suddenly things have changed. We are able to discuss these issues openly; important issues that ALL men are dealing with in one form or another.

    That has been a HUGE game-changer for the men who have been able to get involved, and its value cannot be overstated. Rather than having women and society delegitimize our issues, we are actually able to discuss them openly with each other, so their gas-lighting tactics no longer work on us, and we're not alone. We are also able to understand and analyze the issues as only men can. When men get together and start problem solving, it is amazing what we can accomplish.



    That's exactly how it is going for me. At first I was really pissed off, and just venting. But now I'm mostly sharing my observations and thoughts. I'm also giving you guys an inside scoop. I'm telling you about the things I see, which you would never even know about without working in the same environment as me. I'm also adding my own analysis, combining my clinical knowledge, practical experience, and red pill points of view.

    More than anything, I'm just trying to understand it for myself. I'm taking the input I get from you guys, and constantly developing my view of the world. I'm trying to find the answers to so many questions. I'm trying to figure out the best way to live as a man in this man-hating society, just like we all are. And most of all, I want to help other men who are struggling. I want to be a part of this "movement" (yes, I know it's not technically a movement) and contribute to it in my own way.



    I agree with everything you said, up to this point. That's where I think you are wrong. The mainstream media is failing, and has lost much of its influence already. There are far more men viewing videos on youtube than watching CNN, and no one is watching the bullshit coming out of Hollywood, except to mock it. On the other hand, MGTOW has been exploding in recent years. Look at the growth of MGTOW reddit if you don't believe me, or google search trends. We are on pace to overtake feminism very soon if we haven't already.

    I think MGTOW and spreading red-pill knowledge is having a huge effect already, even though it is a fairly small number of us. I am amazed at how fast it is growing, and even becoming mainstream. It is a very exciting time for us, and I am so happy to be a part of it. I think the mainstream media, women, and society will continue to try to marginalize and persecute us, but once MGTOW reaches critical mass, we will win. They need us to survive and to flourish; we do not need them.

    We ARE society. We build civilizations, and we run them. Without us, it all comes crashing down. We can either let it fall and rebuild it, or we can take our power back and start fixing it. All that is really necessary for us to succeed is for enough men to wake up and realize how they are being exploited, and to start acting in our own best interests. Everything else will fall into place from there. I hope I live to see it. And regardless of what happens, I will continue doing everything in my power to help other men, every single day.
    I have said many times its not women that are the main problem but other men. Its great we are able to stand untied and speak our minds with no repercussions as long as its legal of course. I have witnessed men shame, attack, insult, etc other men because of women. I call it "Protect the pussy". Men are so brainwashed to "protect the pussy" they will kill another human being cause of what a woman said. How many stories have been posted on this website about some random guy killing another guy just because of a lie a woman told? Now that guy loses everything & sits in prison while the woman is free like nothing ever happened. We need to stick together and tell women to fuck off with their bullshit. Men need to take a page out of a woman's playbook. Women always stick together even if they don't like each other.

    I wouldn't be here if it wasen't for MGTOW. I'm 98% sure I'd be in a box covered with 6ft of dirt. Im the first to step up & defend MGTOW when anyone starts the old tired "You guys are just mean virgin losers who cant get pussy!". Anyone can get pussy. it's not hard. The point of MGTOW is to be yourself and live how you see fit without any bullshit input. Yes people shame me for not having kids and not dating anymore. But its the old "consider the source". Those same people are having issues with their kids and are stuck. Their kids tell them all the time that they hate them. Why would I want to go through a lifetime of that? I don't. Besides the fact that kids are allowed to get away with everything today and if you dont buy them a $500 cellphone thats worthless in a month is consider child abuse, I made the choice to live for me. My entire life I dedicated to helping others and doing for them. Now its time for me.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    636
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    We ARE society. We build civilizations, and we run them. Without us, it all comes crashing down. We can either let it fall and rebuild it, or we can take our power back and start fixing it. All that is really necessary for us to succeed is for enough men to wake up and realize how they are being exploited, and to start acting in our own best interests. Everything else will fall into place from there. I hope I live to see it. And regardless of what happens, I will continue doing everything in my power to help other men, every single day.
    What you have said here is TRUE. But allow me to add a comment on that If you will. While we do build,...and we do run the mechanics of it all. Just like Boeing's big frigging mistake getting rid of all the "Toxic White Male Engineers and assemblers" , The outsourcing of our "Know How" will continue long after Men wake up and swallow the pill.
    I agree it is necessary for us to act in our best interests here. However I don not believe anything will change with our "awakening" UNLESS we do take back our power. But attempting to take it back without forceful actions and cold steel resolve will get us no where. It is not enough to just wake up and speak out... somehow (hopefully without violence) we will gain the upper hand of control once more......
    But without what I just mentioned.....do we really believe "They" will yield without our FORCE?

    Hope I am wrong...

  19. #19
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    1083
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Ex-Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    Do you ever wonder about ex-members?

    I've been on this site for almost two years now. Even in that short time I have seen lots of members come and go. Some stay, some don't...
    I was actually thinking about it for a while, after realizing I am not posting much, despite being a new member here. And I have something to add on that. IMHO, MGTOW has two aspects. One is a culture war. We are "fighting" it by not participating, and despite how weird it sounds, its actually extremely effective. This is, in a manner of speaking, a negative aspect, because it views the other side (gynocentrism, parasitism, etc) as enemies to stay away from.

    The other aspect is post red-pill rage. There you focus on yourself. You build your body, mind, quality of life via hobbies, lifestyle changes etc. This I will argue, is the secret why MGTOW is so effective. The other red-pill/purple-pill variants (MRA, PUA, whatever) are not very good at this side of things. But this is also where the need of participating in "culture war" discussions start to lose its value. You start to fully disconnect. I learnt a lot from this forum, not just directly from the posts, but also from various sources which many members pointed me to (and I still have to read all of that). But beyond that, things become very specialized. Men come to become MGTOW from all walks of life and have varied interests. So when you are fully immersed in the positive/constructive side of things, atleast in my case, this forum has very little to offer, its much beneficial to spend time on those things. I am not saying it as a bad thing, I am saying that its just the nature of this beast.

    If you are a monk and the "action" part of MGTOW is not your thing, then after a while, the information on this forum, and most MGTOW/red-pill resources on internet will start to become redundant and eventually irrelevant because you are far, far away from all that noise.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  20. #20

    Re: Ex-Members

    Wow! Lots of great posts here... Xanthine spelled it out somewhat perfectly, I think. I must disagree with MGTOWFOREVER's assertion that if men don't already know MGTOW, they never will. I had vaguely heard of it years ago, but didn't start watching Sandman until last August, and didn't really dive-in until January. And it nearly killed me.

    The Redpill is a devastatingly blow to a man's psyche, largely because once you start looking at decades of self-inflicted indignities (simping), culturally-enforced social-scripts: "Obedience = Real Manhood" (which is routinely exploited and punished by women via passive-aggressive means), and the everpresent calls for White-Knighting to prop up the Dual-Mating strategy... from a Redpill standpoint.. Once you just begin to humor that idea, and suddenly EVERYTHING starts to make sense...

    It's very similar to the nihilism phase of any paradigm realignment. Atheists are a notable example, because they usually based their lives on Grace via Faith (if I have faith, God will make my life hunky-dory!!) and when they find out that just isn't fucking true... their world shatters... They become nihilistic, because if THE ONE GREAT TRUTH, turns out to be false... they have a desperately difficult time adjusting, and frequently begin to believe that there simply is no truth. That everything, everywhere is a lie...

    This is identical to the Redpill-rage, except for one horrendous difference. Those athiests very likely never had an encounter with the gods, so the gods didn't routinely abuse them for personal profit. Televangelists and pedophile priests maybe, but not the gods themselves. When it's the Redpill... the monsters passing themselves off as "Beleaguered yet Benign" Angels are 100% real. They are everywhere, they are in your face, and quite a few of them hate you for being born.

    And you helped them to it to yourself...


    Man, that is some soul-murdering shit, right there.

    I know I'm reiterating what everyone hear already knows (kinda bad about it) but simply put, I couldn't have survived the Redpill without a place to vent. I'm still in the venting-phase, and likely will be for a while. But, at least I'm taking breaks now, for my own sanity. And I definitely feel that this forum is a literal life-saver for some folks, or at the very least; a metaphorical Life-Preserver thrown to a drowning man so he can catch his breath while being towed-in to a ship. This forum is kinda like that passing ship. I'm sure you guys see what I'm getting at. The ship needs to be there... if it isn't, you get folks like Elliot Rodgers, who could have been saved from becoming a suicide-terrorist. That's just how I see him... A MGTOW intervention could have stopped all that...

    Wow, this is rambly, but one last thing.. Hoppes#9 asked if the "social/financial austerity" practice will work, without men resorting to violence? Yep, it sure will.

    As I've written before, it's the Dual-Mating strategy that MGTOW is going to most heavily impact. Fuckboys will abound, but White-Knights are being driven to extinction by women. While none of them ever WANT to settle, they all do it, sooner or later... They operate on the conceit that there will always be a hefty supply of "Captain-Save-A-Ho"s out there.. And there won't be. It'll be Badboyz-4-Life, or an empty bed; and they will have to fight each other tooth-and-nail for even that privilege... and this will be the daily-reality for literally TENS of MILLIONS of women.

    It's gonna take a while to spin-up, but when it does (I predict 15 years before critical-mass) society is going to be upended. There probably will be violence, lots of it, on all sides... And today's wise MGTOW, will be long removed from that conflict, by age if nothing else. I'll be 60 by that time... a little old man who keeps to himself...

    And still throwing that life-preserver to men in need.

    #captainsaveabro


Similar Threads

  1. New members
    By Don Keyknob in forum Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: September 4, 2018, 4:32 PM
  2. Welcome New Members from MGTOW.com
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: August 16, 2018, 6:12 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: August 8, 2018, 10:25 PM
  4. 1,000 Members
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: March 14, 2015, 6:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •