Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1

    The environmental impact of female materialism

    Story time!

    Years ago I used to rent a single room in a huge mansion. The female property manager conveniently managed to have about 10 all-Chad tenants. There was one asshole in the bunch, but we kept him in check, and life on Chad Island was harmonious for a long time. Very few women ever came over there, but those that did about blew a fuse trying to monkey branch. Later a 2nd asshole moved in, and that's when things fell apart. Everybody left, but I was the last Chad there.

    Then a funny thing happened. The house became entirely populated with Karens. Naturally I began plotting to leave as soon as this trend became apparent (for obvious reasons), but that is not the point of this story. Neither are any of the Karen stories I could tell you. When that place was a sausage party, very little trash was generated. But 8 women in one house completely overwhelmed the generous shared trash facilities, immediately there was a weeks long queue of trash piled up in the yard from all of the junk they bought, that never caught up. Suddenly the yard was overflowing with tacky plastic junk. A never ending stream of interior decor items were being delivered and the old stuff they had just paid movers to bring there was getting tossed, because apparently it did not "go with" the new place. Wednesday was trash day, you pretty much had at most a few hours after trash pickup to throw away anything, or else you were holding it for another week.

    Which brings me to the point of this story: Men are responsible for destroying the Earth. Because we toil to make this useless crap, then we let these overgrown children buy it with our money, then allow them to promptly discard it for the next piece of plastic junk that catches their eye. The environmental impact of an "empowered" woman is easily 10x that of an average man, they are truly the parasite that is not smart enough to spare the life of it's host. At some point, men are either going to have to man up, and stand up to cupcake, or else allow the entire planet to slowly die because apparently that fate is less scary than angering big bad cupcake and losing already limited access to her vajin.

  2. #2
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    81
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    At some point, men are either going to have to man up, and stand up to cupcake, or else allow the entire planet to slowly die because apparently that fate is less scary than angering big bad cupcake and losing already limited access to her vajin.
    Don't worry, the Muslims will soon overrun our decadent civilisation ..... then it will be all over for Karen, and she'll be back to being locked in the house as 'property'

  3. #3

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    The cognitive dissonance of modern liberalism. They hate patriarchal society when white western men implement it, but will turn a blind eye to it when literally anybody else does it, even in their own country. At some point, they will have to look in envy at the social outcomes of what our Arab, Asian, Latino and African brothers have achieved just by keeping a 10,000 year old status quo.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    4844
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    The only issue I see with the idea of them "looking with envy" at those societies is that it implies a change of heart and perspective at some point in the future, and a return to more-traditional moral foundations. I'm not so sure about that. The Self-Worship virus and the It's All About Me virus have already taken hold in the collective female psyche over the past decades, to the point where it's now part of its DNA and -- in my opinion -- inextricable, because it no longer exists as a separate entity. The DNA itself has been permanently restructured.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    9464
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    The only issue I see with the idea of them "looking with envy" at those societies is that it implies a change of heart and perspective at some point in the future, and a return to more-traditional moral foundations. I'm not so sure about that. The Self-Worship virus and the It's All About Me virus have already taken hold in the collective female psyche over the past decades, to the point where it's now part of its DNA and -- in my opinion -- inextricable, because it no longer exists as a separate entity. The DNA itself has been permanently restructured.
    I couldn't agree more, the social chemistry has become totalitarian over all, where media blots out the truth in elaborate efforts to maintain the feminist lie, the communist cluster, and diminish all independent thought.

    The future is female because the present is female, we're on the other continental tectonic plate after the great shift started generations ago, segregating the west from cultural norms that spanned all of human existence.

    We'll end up on organ harvesting farms for uttering any indifference, because that's female nature empowered, so is abortion, and how gruesome is that if you believe certain lines won't be crossed?

    Sociologically (at best) we're enticed with a bowl of rice in exchange to slave on their plantation each and every day. This leviathan cannot be stopped by mere mortal men, it's a conglomeration of all things twisted, perverted, reprobate, and overwhelming evil, we're the only ones that see it clear as peering into a skyscraper made of glass.

    If your motives are pure, you'll be a primary target, that's for sure! We are hated, despised, ridiculed, censored, and silenced. That's a good indicator that our cause is justified in a tyrannical situation.

    They shutter at mere words because our words alone decimate their false beliefs, and pinpoints exactly, where, when, how, and why they became the tyrannical workers of the leviathan they adore, trust, and obey.

    I cannot agree more, we're already standing on enemy shores that were once our own. Sounds fair to me, we either swim, or we fight. I'll stay MGTOW for the only chance of winning this ongoing war thrust upon us by generations of manjinas and men not willing to fight the enemy within.

    MGTOW; we are the only attrition to stand in the way of the leviathan, we cannot be stopped because this beast cannot reach us, we kill it slowly and steadily like an invisible gas.

    Who's consuming all the anti depressants and who's not, that should tell you something if nothing else will.
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  6. #6

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    With all due respect, I really do not believe that it matters what women currently feel they are entitled to. Men still do all of the vital jobs, run everything, and control everything, and it's not because some patriarchy prevented women from doing these things, women's own biology prevents them from being able to compete with men on merit alone without the game being rigged in their favor.

    What are millions of working cupcakes going to do if the female empowerment pendulum swings the other way, go on strike? I guarantee you that their male co-workers will somehow find a way to continue business as usual without their "contributions", and may even find themselves being more productive.

    But female empowerment was not inflicted on us by women, it was inflicted upon us by (mostly) male politicians. These are a purely self serving bunch, they lack the normal male sense of morality and justice. They did not do it because they care about women, they did it because they saw the economic upside of giving all of the money to overgrown children. If a sufficient number of men give the politicians reason to believe that they will refuse to support the gynocentric economy, the politicians will start making whatever changes to the plantation are necessary to lure everybody back. Not because they care about you, but because they do not want a crisis on their watch, because it harms their future political aspirations.

  7. #7
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,495
    Reputation
    12273
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    If a sufficient number of men give the politicians reason to believe that they will refuse to support the gynocentric economy, the politicians will start making whatever changes to the plantation are necessary to lure everybody back.
    And that may be hard to do as more guys go MGTOW which is apolitical. But I agree that men in power go along with women, because it is politically expedient for politicians' careers and also lucrative for the business community (Gilette, et al). There is a heck of a lot of money to be made off of women and some in power coldly decide that if men have to be sold out in order to make this money, then so be it.

    Regarding the future is female thing, I notice the choose-your-own-gender movement always only goes in one direction. Towards femaleness. If the point is to free people up to be "who they are" why is it that the freed people always lean towards femininity? Why is there no statistically measurable quantity of people "deciding" in their newly found freedom of self-expression to embrace the unambiguous male persona? All we see are males adopting feminine characteristics, presenting a more colorful personal appearance (increased attention to their own bodies), the fluid body movements, adopting women's interests and causes, etc. Or we see females saying they are non-binary while retaining these female ideas. Why do none of these people ever adopt the structured behavior of masculinity? Why do they not adopt a lesser obsession with putting their bodies on physical display?

    Perhaps it requires effort from them to "act male" whereas acting female is much less work, allowing the freewheeling bohemian "anything goes" attitudes that permit changing course without notice or accountability, and that fits in so nicely with the capriciousness of women.

    Perhaps those who promote gender expression, being women themselves, are unable to even think male to realize their own bias, let alone control for it. I am already of the firm opinion that women promote their viewpoints as universal truth while labeling men's viewpoints as aberrations from the truth. What is new in this gender movement that would correct for that?

    I re-read what I just wrote and I guess I am submitting here that being male in this context is not first a sexual state but primarily a structured psychic state. How much of this is learned or innate can also be discussed but I offer to say that for whatever reasons men are not encumbered by the never-ending wash of emotions that plague women (to their perverse delight do they accept this plague, I might add). It may be that our clearer heads permit us to weigh the benefits of structured and disciplined thinking and can then incorporate this thinking which, somehow, never surfaces in the gender choices being offered.

    I wrote the supposition:

    If the point is to free people up to be "who they are"
    Well, that could be a false supposition if the Heinz 57 gender freedom movement may only be an attempt by women to justify their chaotic selves by baiting people with an attractive bauble of freedom of self-expression and then claiming these people as part of their universal truth.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    9464
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Fuck Heinz, I use Hunts!



    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  9. #9

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    And that may be hard to do as more guys go MGTOW which is apolitical.
    I do not see that as a barrier. Going MGTOW is, in it's self, a pretty strong economic statement that is bound to catch somebody's attention. Unfortunately, we have a government that will pay women (or force individual men to pay women) to have Chad's baby. I used to "think of the children", but now I am starting to think that those kids are pretty much in a shit situation no matter what, and stopping the payments might at least result in less of them. I myself was the poster child for a mother who just pocketed the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    choose-your-own-gender movement
    These days it's more like the "make up your own exclusive personal gender because the 96 known genders are all too mainstream" movement.

    I have a great story about this. I briefly dated a college feminist who was also not a woman, except when she wanted to claim female privilege, then she was (don't ask why I agreed to participate in this, it's a long story). About a week into that shit show, I had apparently gained her trust, and she openly admitted to me that she was faking all of the gender nonsense and that it is all part of the feminist agenda, and that the ends justified the means because "it would make the world fairer to women".

    Women know damn well from an early age that men are better than them at literally everything. They know that their vagina is the only thing they have which men value and are willing to trade for, so they spend a huge amount of effort artificially inflating the value of their vagina. Hours a day putting on make up, thousands of dollars they do not have on clothes, hours a day taking pictures and posting on social media to test which poses, angles and make up attract the most attention.

    So what do women with a relatively low value vagina do when they know that efforts to inflate it's value will be futile, or they are just too lazy? Feminism! Which can be defined as purely manipulating men any way possible to give them whatever they can possibly get (get yours girl!) without offering any real value to men. You can look at crowd of pussy-hat-wearing feminists and see that these are "that group" of women, either always were, or The Wall put them in that group. I've been under cover with feminists, and I can personally tell you that they really don't believe that USDA Grade A Bullshit they expect you to believe, they are just "getting theirs" any way they can.

  10. #10

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    I briefly dated a college feminist who was also not a woman
    For the record, I do not have anything against gay people. However, also for the record, she dressed like a woman, wore make up, and anybody would assume she was a woman, albeit an obnoxious feminist woman. But as soon as you said she/her/whatever, she would start a giant lecture on assuming her gender.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,495
    Reputation
    12273
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    But as soon as you said she/her/whatever, she would start a giant lecture on assuming her gender.
    And yet she had confided in you that it was all an act. Therefore, she was lecturing/hassling you, her dating partner, all for pretense. How fucked up is that.

    Heck, lecturing anybody all for pretense is completely fucked up.

    I am looking forward to taking on a big-mouth who would try to lecture me about "misgendering". I could turn that around on them and make their head spin.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,840
    Reputation
    23534
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    But 8 women in one house completely overwhelmed the generous shared trash facilities
    Men produce. Women consume. It isn't much more complicated than that.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,516
    Reputation
    11018
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Women have always destroyed the environment.

    Cosmetics alone are completing ruining the water supplies - and yet do you see environmentalists calling for higher taxes on these items? Do you see environmentalists targeting women and shaming them for behaviour? Do you see Vegans shaming women because they care about planet earth and the destruction to aquatic creatures bought about the use of cosmetics?

    No, you don't. And this is the point about gynocentrism; the idea that throughout history, society tends to take the female view on any subject, any social issue.

    Don't worry, the Muslims will soon overrun our decadent civilisation ..... then it will be all over for Karen, and she'll be back to being locked in the house as 'property'
    The muslims won't over-run jack shit. The muslims will have to shut up and adapt to the "modern world" and if they don't they will be forced to.

    It doesn't matter how much of a macho muslim you are, one phone call and you are in jail (which is exactly what my mother did to my father, and they were both of muslim, Arab background).

    The only muslim expansion I see is in numbers, but most of them are really low quality people and easily manipulated, lack education and generally just too childish to even build a society.

    As far as the Middle East goes, there is a HEAVY HEAVY promotion of anti-male feminism, and it is slowly yet surely taking root now; only a matter of time. Things are going according to the plan.

    And excuse me sir, did you say that western society is decadent? Where is this decadency? men in particular are struggling to make ends meet. No one is enjoying their lives, the best thing we can expect is to stack shelves in the supermarkets in the future - you've got people in their 40s still living with mommy and daddy. It is an absolute shambles!

    And people in their 30s and 40s should be out-there having sex and enjoying their lives, and most people are alone. I really don't see any decadence. Apart from the women who are perhaps 8/10 on the hotness scale who can get other men to do and buy things for them.

    ====

    Going MGTOW will not have any societal impact! I seriously cannot mention this strongly enough. Checking out of the game is the only dignified option - which is why I am a MGTOW myself yes! but it will do nothing in terms of really changing the male -female relationship dynamic.

    There are still hundreds of thousands of dates happening as we speak and where men are paying for the drinks, cocktails, going home and masturbating.

    Honestly, you are way better off just working within the system and manipulating the system as much as possible.

    Perhaps it requires effort from them to "act male" whereas acting female is much less work, allowing the freewheeling bohemian "anything goes" attitudes that permit changing course without notice or accountability, and that fits in so nicely with the capriciousness of women.
    Yes, and good for them! This is why men are stupid! Because they actually put more and more effort into something which they gain less and less from; it is a form of madness! Like when a company makes you a "manager" and all that happens is you get more resposibilities without the extra pay and benefit; LOL you're basically taking a pay-cut.

    Responsibility used to come with benefits; a man's word inside the home was the final word. Now that things are VERY different; male identity will have to change to accommodate these changes.

    This is why homosexuality/transgenderism and so forth is on the rise; it is a normal, natural outcome that happens when one gender is treated unequally.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  14. #14
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,495
    Reputation
    12273
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    This is why homosexuality/transgenderism and so forth is on the rise; it is a normal, natural outcome that happens when one gender is treated unequally.
    When you get a chance, can you elaborate on this point?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #15
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,516
    Reputation
    11018
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Indeed.

    When I say "normal" and "natural" I do not mean in the biological sense. I mean when there are so many disadvantages to being a man, it is normal to switch genders.

    The way I see it is, if someone cannot get what they want, i.e sexual gratification from a woman, then they can become homosexual. This is not true of all homosexuals, or transgenders, but what I am saying is that the rise of such groups is partly due to the oppression of the male identity.

    People will find ways to satisfy their needs, it's the way the world works.

    We've seen this in the past, people even changed religions because they would end paying less taxes, for example.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    9464
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    "Going MGTOW will not have any societal impact!"
    I dunno about that, I think we're the prophetic meteor mentioned in scripture during the "end days" where women cannot find a LT mate and share men 7 to 1. Even individually, each of us has our own butterfly effect and with literally millions of us the world over you can bet we're having an effect, and panic has enveloped the female population as more and more women freeze their eggs only to never find a willing man to inseminate them, so they and we grow old without reproducing, which I believe is a tell tale marker of how modern men are reacting to modern women.

    I never said we'd have a positive effect on society, and the only positive effect we had is on ourselves, because that's the reward for abolishing any sort of tyranny in your life, the tyrant always suffers in the end.

    Modern women are modern tyrants, their tyranny shall consume them, and this we see in all their unnatural efforts to attract men that know otherwise, men like us, men that refuse to take one more step, leave alone walking down the isle.

    Chemistry has it's stone hard laws that are undeniable, chemical reactions have their consequences, all we see, say, and do, is a chemical reaction to a most dangerous cocktail concocted in the mad minds of modern women and made the law of the land.

    As for suffering vs. decadence? Yes I choose decadence over suffering by whatever means necessary including the utter destruction of today's social norms.

    We're a tornado tearing through a Styrofoam factory, don't sell yourself short, you're having an effect that cannot be mitigated, tamed, or bargained with, Styrofoam doesn't have power and authority over a tornado, it just doesn't.
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  17. #17
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,516
    Reputation
    11018
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    I dunno about that, I think we're the prophetic meteor mentioned in scripture during the "end days" where women cannot find a LT mate and share men 7 to 1. Even individually, each of us has our own butterfly effect and with literally millions of us the world over you can bet we're having an effect, and panic has enveloped the female population as more and more women freeze their eggs only to never find a willing man to inseminate them, so they and we grow old without reproducing, which I believe is a tell tale marker of how modern men are reacting to modern women.

    I never said we'd have a positive effect on society, and the only positive effect we had is on ourselves, because that's the reward for abolishing any sort of tyranny in your life, the tyrant always suffers in the end.
    Yes, and this lack of ability to reproduce is an affect of MGTOW. In this sense, women will not find long-term stable partners; but they will find short term chads and they may have a child or two with them; after all the state is now the father - by way of cuckholding the average male with high levels of taxation.

    And women do not mind sharing not even 7 to 1, but 700 to 1; so long as the "genetics" are the ones she request.

    re: the positive impact on ourselves - indeed very true. Once you get rid of the morally corrupt people in your life; it takes a turn for the better. Someone once said "the only thing you can do to people who inflict injustice on you is to withhold your love from them". - this is the situation we are in.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  18. #18
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    81
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    These days it's more like the "make up your own exclusive personal gender because the 96 known genders are all too mainstream" movement.
    I always find it interesting that the other 94 genders always side with women.

  19. #19
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    81
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Honestly, you are way better off just working within the system and manipulating the system as much as possible.
    Disagree,
    You are better off completely abandoning the 1st world, once you gather enough money, and moving to the 3rd world where women have no special rights.
    They can't make much in the way of bogus assault claims against you, there's no changing their minds once you are in a room together.
    They can't take any money you keep in the 1st world banks away from you with court actions/divorce/alimony.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    9464
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The environmental impact of female materialism

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalton View Post
    Disagree,
    You are better off completely abandoning the 1st world, once you gather enough money, and moving to the 3rd world where women have no special rights.
    They can't make much in the way of bogus assault claims against you, there's no changing their minds once you are in a room together.
    They can't take any money you keep in the 1st world banks away from you with court actions/divorce/alimony.
    There may be some validity to what you're saying, being that this shining city on a hill (USA) has 3rd world blight that shows on google maps, blighted, abandoned, collapsing, and decomposing, and yes, these areas are also subject to the same fortune rape as everywhere else, and the only thing that's profitable is having your hand in the government collection pot. Our haves and have not, are created by government policy, not content of character, effort expended, or self discipline, the whole equality drive has driven us to ruins and steadily beyond. No place is a safe place in the west if your gender is male or worse, your skin is white! Just like South Africa, it's time to oppress the white man and steal his land.
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003


Similar Threads

  1. MGTOW: The impact.
    By mgtower in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 28, 2020, 4:13 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: May 1, 2020, 6:43 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 23, 2016, 10:18 PM
  4. Inflated house prices and the impact on divorce
    By Chairborne in forum Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 19, 2014, 6:12 AM
  5. Steady Gains and the Impact on Morale
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: June 28, 2014, 5:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •