Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    375
    Reputation
    1486
    Type
    Neutral

    Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    These women must be getting desperate if they are looking at me. I wore jeans a T shirt and a 20 year old bomber jacket and unshaven. I literally look like a guy on the street corner with the ' Im homeless any donation would help'

    . I just went to the store, and Im getting stares from two different women. Both looked post wall mid to late 30s but above average in looks. Me? pushing 60, but can pass for younger.

    Anyways, I understand life would be hell with them, so I show zero interest. (For you young guys, women get bitter after hitting the wall even if they still are good looking. They will make your life hell, and they are old enough to know all the tricks to get your resources. They are colder than a witches tit)

    Then get this, I check out and the cashier asks about my plans for the day. I put her mid 20s, probably a 5 maybe a 6 if she dolled her self up. So I take it as simply being nice, or the manager tells employees to be nice for more business. So anyways, I answer, 'just work, you?' She says nothing and she is free later

    My conclusion
    I parked my car in front of the store by the main window, and they must of seen the car(its nice)

  2. #2

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    As my old anime loving friends would say "you gotta hide your power level" or in other words you go to hide your wealth completely.

    Wear old clothes, drive a old beat car. Look poor as hell. The appear of poorness is like an invisible cloak, no woman can see you

  3. #3
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1090
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by FangBlade View Post
    As my old anime loving friends would say "you gotta hide your power level" or in other words you go to hide your wealth completely.

    Wear old clothes, drive a old beat car. Look poor as hell. The appear of poorness is like an invisible cloak, no woman can see you
    My parents sigh when I show up for the weekly dinner at their place wearing jogging pants, because "you do want to look after your appearances, don't you? You look like a slob!" and I just chuckle because I wear what I find comfortable. I never really bother changing into jeans or anything when I go to the store for groceries for exactly that reason.
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,660
    Reputation
    15816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    These women must be getting desperate if they are looking at me. I wore jeans a T shirt and a 20 year old bomber jacket and unshaven. I literally look like a guy on the street corner with the ' Im homeless any donation would help'

    . I just went to the store, and Im getting stares from two different women. Both looked post wall mid to late 30s but above average in looks. Me? pushing 60, but can pass for younger.

    Anyways, I understand life would be hell with them, so I show zero interest. (For you young guys, women get bitter after hitting the wall even if they still are good looking. They will make your life hell, and they are old enough to know all the tricks to get your resources. They are colder than a witches tit)

    Then get this, I check out and the cashier asks about my plans for the day. I put her mid 20s, probably a 5 maybe a 6 if she dolled her self up. So I take it as simply being nice, or the manager tells employees to be nice for more business. So anyways, I answer, 'just work, you?' She says nothing and she is free later

    My conclusion
    I parked my car in front of the store by the main window, and they must of seen the car(its nice)
    It's the car 100%! My real nice rare classic 4 speed posi muscle car has been garaged since 1982, it was a pussy magnet then and more so now! Allot of younger people never even seen one, I'm in no rush to show it off having one is the thrill! The main reason I kept it was it's the only car I ever owned that could pull a wheelie! It's underpowered AT brother won the 1971 and 72 Grand Am (where muscle car manufacturers competed against one another).
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    3rd coast
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    322
    Type
    Some where between chaos & disorder

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    I dive this old truck around I get lots nice truck comment's from woman. I just smile!

    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    3rd coast
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    322
    Type
    Some where between chaos & disorder

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    316
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by FangBlade View Post
    As my old anime loving friends would say "you gotta hide your power level" or in other words you go to hide your wealth completely.

    Wear old clothes, drive a old beat car. Look poor as hell. The appear of poorness is like an invisible cloak, no woman can see you
    Bullshit! Drive your nice car, wear your nice clothes, flaunt a big roll of cash- do whatever the hell you want! When the 'ladies' stare you up, just refuse to make eye contact and brush off any attempts at conversation. Telegraph that they are unworthy. They can't rope you unless you LET THEM.

    The sight of all those resources that they can't touch will just drive them batty. Let 'em eat cake, biotches!! HA HA HA!!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,660
    Reputation
    15816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Handf View Post
    I dive this old truck around I get lots nice truck comment's from woman. I just smile!
    I think they like truckers because it rimes with fuckers and they have long stick shifts!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1090
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
    Bullshit! Drive your nice car, wear your nice clothes, flaunt a big roll of cash- do whatever the hell you want! When the 'ladies' stare you up, just refuse to make eye contact and brush off any attempts at conversation. Telegraph that they are unworthy. They can't rope you unless you LET THEM.

    The sight of all those resources that they can't touch will just drive them batty. Let 'em eat cake, biotches!! HA HA HA!!!!!
    And then the police shows up to your door because you sexually harrassed them in public or even raped them because you didn't give them attention.
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    England
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    301
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    "Inflation has put a target on our backs"

    I take that statement to mean that you saying that we are more vulnerable as men, as inflation has increased predatory female activity.

    I don't speak for anyone else but I actually feel more secure. Their naked desperation for male resource exploitation, is now more obvious than ever. Predation is no longer effectively disguised by the pretence of love and fake pair bonding. Now more than ever, it is easier to avoid women.

    No part of me wants to go near a fucking alligator. Even if it does have a nice rack.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,660
    Reputation
    15816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife View Post
    "Inflation has put a target on our backs"

    I take that statement to mean that you saying that we are more vulnerable as men, as inflation has increased predatory female activity.

    I don't speak for anyone else but I actually feel more secure. Their naked desperation for male resource exploitation, is now more obvious than ever. Predation is no longer effectively disguised by the pretence of love and fake pair bonding. Now more than ever, it is easier to avoid women.

    No part of me wants to go near a fucking alligator. Even if it does have a nice rack.
    Alligator?

    That was the 70's!

    We're in angry saltwater crocodile territory now!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    136
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife View Post
    Their naked desperation for male resource exploitation, is now more obvious to us than ever.
    There. Fixed it.

  13. #13

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Then get this, I check out and the cashier asks about my plans for the day. ....So anyways, I answer, 'just work, you?' She says nothing and she is free later
    Depending on my mood, when she asked me for my plans for the day, I would have answered either:

    1) Meeting my boyfriend ( let them think I'm gay even if I'm not. They won't dare say anything at the risk of sounding un-PC or like a bigot)

    2) When she said she is free later, I would have answered "Well, I'm not. Got deadlines to meet" and walked away. Or, "Good for you." and then walked away.

  14. #14

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Even at 57, even while avoiding any unnecessary interaction with women, even with an old (not classic) pickup, even though I don't stay in shape, I still get hit on. Sometimes, it's really over the top. One woman, not too long ago, who I'd never seen before, out of the blue, approached me in the grocery store, stepped up to my ear and whispered, "I just have to complement your mother on your family jewels." She wanted to go home with me right then and there. Even asked for my phone number.

    In my younger days, I'd a been like, "Heeeeeeeeeel Yea! Let's go fuck! HumanaHumanaHumana.". Now? There's no way. I simply know too much. I now understand the price and consequences all too well. I don't want any part of what comes after the sex, which is the stuff of my nightmares.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    864
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Come on MannSplainer, don't you want to be number 4,365 on her cock count?

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,660
    Reputation
    15816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris007 View Post
    Come on MannSplainer, don't you want to be number 4,365 on her cock count?
    I've seen the insides of million mile diesels with less piston slap than most American women!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    864
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Kinda like this

    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris007 View Post
    Kinda like this

    Example of standard-bearer class humor.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    316
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Resdayn View Post
    And then the police shows up to your door because you sexually harrassed them in public or even raped them because you didn't give them attention.
    Oh bullshit. Quit cowering in fear and paranoia. Or don't. You do you.

  20. #20
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    4616
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: Dudes, watch out, inflation has put a target on our backs

    I must be the horniest old dude left on the planet. At least you guys make me feel like it. Plus I must be into extreme danger as well. All this talk about dressing down, hiding cars, alligators, crocodile's, cop's knocking on my door, faking being gay, #4,365 cock count and so forth.

    Am I really O.G. the barbarian? To face down all those extreme challenges and survive? Might even say emerge the victor. I don't think so. Not at all. Could it be shit gets taken to unrealistic extremes here? I think that is way more the case. It's all fine. We all go our own way.

    What I do know in my experience. At 55 years old or more it's tough to find a virgin. Like I would want one. What if my pussy count comes close to her cock count? Do we both just call it a day? That's it. No sex for either of you. You've both had too much!!

    I'm on blow job number god knows what since leaving the plantation. The best one never made me think for an instant of going back. None of the often touted disasters has befallen me. Still no kids. Still no moving van moving her shit into my home. No greedy hooks into my assets. Still have all my hobbies. I just know this. I would be fucking some of those women talked about in this post. Most likely found a FWB or two from it.

    Oh well. I'll do me . And so will some she, do me. On occasion. As I see fit. I find it hard to believe I'm the only guy out here who thinks this way. I might well be.
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche



Similar Threads

  1. Aussie PM Backs Ban On Trans Women In Female Sports
    By johnsmith79 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 24, 2022, 9:37 PM
  2. Whatís up my dudes
    By screamingtrees in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 2, 2022, 8:21 PM
  3. How do we protect ourselves from inflation?
    By sam luis obispo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 28, 2021, 3:00 PM
  4. MGTOW principles work on gay dudes
    By Mrkoolkat5249 in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 19, 2021, 9:08 PM
  5. Why Famous Dudes Get Married.
    By Octavian in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 18, 2015, 3:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •