Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Donít Judge Me!

    Iím not referring to myself here, when we post on this site we should expect judgement on what we have to say. Is that not what being red-pilled is about? The search for truth?

    I understand that this post is going to come very close to the knuckle for some, maybe most, with regards not only site rules but for their own perceptions too. I doubt there are many that I havenít taken a pop at here.

    Iíve tried hard to stay within site rules. I hope this is realised by the mods and no doubt I wonít be long finding out if itís otherwise. But this is no rant, just an explanation of how I see things and as always welcome criticism.

    Iíd apologise for all this going in, but that would be hypocritical.

    Instead, let me try to set the scene for what Iím trying to get across here:

    How can you seek the truth if the truth is not allowed to be spoken?

    No doubt some may take this statement to mean anything should go including hate speech, this is absolutely not what I mean. Iím talking here about how prevalent it is today to impose politically correct speech that doesnít allow for argument. These tactics are promoted in the name of equality when theyíre anything but.

    A few examples:

    Take the rainbow letter coalition for a start.

    Most of these letters refer to gay people, right? An attempt (IMO) to make their numbers seem greater than they are. ďWe have all these different types of people within our ranks, itís not just a few here and there.Ē

    So, now that this is (hopefully) understood we get to the P.C. shit. They claim that they are misunderstood, that they are maligned and castigated for their sexual preferences and no doubt there is at least SOME truth in this, but what of the truths they try to hide?

    I want you to think of all the words we use to describe all those that most people despise (and I want you remember that phrase ďmost peopleĒ) when it comes to sexual preferences. Iím talking here of sexual predators like rapists and paedophiles. Some of these words are extreme and I wonít list them even as an example, but someÖ

    Abnormal; Deviant; Aberrant; Different; Unusual; Odd; Irrational; Insane etc. Ö

    All of these words have 3 things in common:

    1. They all used to be used to describe gays, but this is no longer acceptable because of political correctness. Iíll get to more on this in a moment.

    2. They are still perfectly acceptable to most for the likes of rapists and paedophiles. Maybe a little more on this point later too.

    3. They all mean the same thing. They are antonyms for the word normal.

    ďDefinition:
    adjective: normal

    conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.Ē

    Now since the ďstandard; usual, typical, or expectedĒ is heterosexual, then anything other than that is logically: ďAbnormal; Deviant; Aberrant; Different ; Unusual; Odd; Irrational; Insane etc. ÖĒ

    Yet we are not allowed to use such terms in ďpoliteĒ company. Worse than that, if we use these terms anywhere we are likely to be persecuted and even prosecuted and for what? For speaking the truth?

    Which brings me back to my main point:

    How can you seek the truth if the truth is not allowed to be spoken?

    So just what is actually going on?

    The campaign of this so-called rainbow coalition seems to me to be trying very hard to con us into thinking that any and all sexual behaviour is acceptable if only you can understand. But the point is that they donít want you to understand, they want you to abandon understanding for their message.

    And this is not to tar every gay with the same brush, it isnít about that. Itís about the few that have taken on the mantle of many others without their support to further their own agendas and the countless mindless minions that follow their lead thinking itís a great thing.

    So what are their agendas?

    As far as I can see itís about letting them do whatever the hell they like and preventing others from judging them on their ďAbnormal; Deviant; Aberrant; Different ; Unusual; Odd; Irrational; Insane etc. ÖĒ acts which is set to get only more inclusive of things we think of as abhorrent.

    We now have ďKinkĒ added to this list. Kink can mean almost anything you want it to, including those things I mentioned earlier as being the most abhorrent to us today.

    Donít Judge Me!

    Abandon your own judgement and listen to me, AND ONLY ME!


    But this is just one area, one section. There are many others:

    Immigration:

    Many of our countries are experiencing huge immigration problems. I have absolutely nothing against this as many of these people are fleeing their homelands for very good reason.

    When they get to our countries they should be given every help possible, after all they donít know the setup and need help in identifying the different government bodies and charities etc. and how to interact with them, not to mention language barriers.

    Give them some protection from the elements and some food for their bellies and a bit of help in adjusting to what is often a very different way of life.

    Everythingís good so far, so whatís my problem?

    My problem arises when these obviously very unfortunate and needy people are given priority and greater opportunities over the many of our own citizens that are also very unfortunate and needy people.

    But to say such things in this P.C. world gets you labelled as a heartless, racist POS.

    Again, truthful and honest opinion is being quashed.

    Religion:

    Most organised religions preach peace and harmony, but their actions speak another story. Iíll refrain from getting too deep into it and leave it with this:

    Try speaking out against ANY organised religion, even with provable facts and see how much their peace and harmony mean to them. Again: Donít Judge Me!

    Then thereís socialism: More P.C. mind control shit to get you to abandon your own judgement. ďWeíll tell you where your morals should lieĒ while they control and manipulate you for their own gain.

    And letís not forget capitalism: Donít judge me either, Iím just trying to make as much money as I can out of the efforts of others so I can live the good life while you plebs struggle to feed yourselves and your families.

    And weíll leave out feminism. If any lurker to this site doesnít understand what feminism is about yet spend some time reading the countless threads and posts here.


    Political correctness has nothing to do with morality, thatís just the guise it hides under. Itís about control: control not only of our deeds but of our thoughts.

    Do you have judgement? Do you judge between right and wrong? Are you sure, or are you just paraphrasing the words of others?

    What is judgement if youíre conned into abandoning it? Is it still judgement then?

    ďVengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.Ē (Romans 12:19)

    The message I get from this is to abandon your own reasoning; sit back and say and do nothing. Let someone else deal with the shit.

    Sorry, but Iím not buying it because it comes at too high a price. Not only does it make you a doorstep on a personal level, but the whole of society suffers as a result.

    No?

    Look around you and what do you see? Tell me. Do you see a society that is prospering or do you see a society that is drowning in its own regurgitating vomit?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    1216
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    That's a needed rant lol, and I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. It's what happens to a society when women, that reactionary and emotionally based creature, are allowed to set the weight of things. You can be sure that reason is bound to be pushed into the background in favor of moment-to-moment emotional gratification which is detrimental to society's progress in the long run.
    ďDon't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the cornerĒ - Neil McCauley, Heat (1995).

  3. #3

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Women fear judgement. Because judgement is just another word for accountability.
    They want to censor words because for them words are weapons.
    Men always have specialized in physical violence and women in the verbal one.

    You say that society is suffering because of this. You're goddamn right. How can you improve if
    everything about you is perfect? How can you change for better if everything you do is good?
    That's what lack of judgement means.
    It FEELS nice (that's why women want it), but as anything else there is a price to pay.

    I've embraced judgement. Judgment protects you from evil.
    You see, there are no 50 shades of gray.
    Oxidization always starts from only one tiny, little spot of corruption.

    The truth is that there is only good, evil and Overton window.

    You've asked me what I see when I look around. I see rot.
    I see people so corrupted that they are unable to stand up to evil.
    I see people so rotten in their ideology that they became caricature of their beliefs.
    I see the rot and keep my distance in order to avoid corruption.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  4. #4
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    1166
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Dont worry too much about that "judgements" question. It is important in our lives in society but really, this is mostly convenient bullshit, that vary according to time and place (and when convenient).

    All this "homo acceptance" for instance was even common in many societies in different times in the past. Rape and Pedophilia even more. Just like many bizarre religious dogmas. But it seems like most people did not give many fucks about it all since it was the most convenient for most of them.

    Now the problem is that all that propaganda is used to obligate the majority to accept minorities even when they have more and more privileges. They are like a new "aristocracy". And more, especially when they are pro-leftist and feminist. Because you can see in the future, if more men dont give a fuck to women anymore and start to choose bots for relationships, then you will see that same homo-femi-fascists start the shaming and judgements against such men. Because such sexual preference will not be convenient for that leftist aristocracy.
    Last edited by Latinus; June 25, 2022 at 7:13 PM.
    .

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    The truth is that there is only good, evil and Overton window.
    Overton window.

    This is a new one on me so I looked it up:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

    The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time. It is also known as the window of discourse.
    I also came across this (to add a bit of context for those like myself who were previously unaware of the term):

    https://www.overton.io/

    Overton is the worldís largest searchable index of policy documents, guidelines, think tank publications and working papers.

    It collects data from 182 countries and over a thousand sources worldwide with more being added all the time.
    Thanks bazalgette for the new (to me) reference. Maybe it should be added to our dictionary of terms, I have a feeling weíll be hearing this phrase more often.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    Dont worry too much about that "judgements" question. It is important in our lives in society but really, this is mostly convenient bullshit, that vary according to time and place (and when convenient).

    All this "homo acceptance" for instance was even common in many societies in different times in the past. Rape and Pedophilia even more. Just like many bizarre religious dogmas. But it seems like most people did not give many fucks about it all since it was the most convenient for most of them.

    Now the problem is that all that propaganda is used to obligate the majority to accept minorities even when they have more and more privileges. They are like a new "aristocracy". And more, especially when they are pro-leftist and feminist. Because you can see in the future, if more men dont give a fuck to women anymore and start to choose bots for relationships, then you will see that same homo-femi-fascists start the shaming and judgements against such men. Because such sexual preference will not be convenient for that leftist aristocracy.
    Of course you are entirely right, but my point wasn’t about being judged; I don’t give a shit about that, it was about how we are being coerced into not judging others.

    We are led to believe that judging others is wrong, but if it’s so wrong then how does one choose one’s friends?

    My point was we need to judge by our own standards and morals and not be led like sheep to the slaughter.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Of course you are entirely right, but my point wasn’t about being judged; I don’t give a shit about that, it was about how we are being coerced into not judging others.

    We are led to believe that judging others is wrong, but if it’s so wrong then how does one choose one’s friends?

    My point was we need to judge by our own standards and morals and not be led like sheep to the slaughter.
    Judge them, condemn them, hang them, then leave them to the buzzards!

    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  8. #8
    Member GDash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    87
    Type
    Figuring it out

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    What I have a problem understanding is why is something that roughly 7% of people identify as, being forced into everything. It seems all TV shows and movies are centered around LGBT people. And I have no problem with anyone LGBT. It's your life. Live it however you want as long as you aren't hurting anyone else. And why do some teachers think they have to introduce their students to who they are attracted to? When I went to school, I knew my teachers last name. The only ones I knew about their partner is because their partner was a teacher too. Also I didn't give a rats ass about their personal lives. Sorry for the rant. I just see these videos of teachers discussing how they told their students they are lesbian or gay. They are making the focus on themselves instead of focusing on teaching the children anymore.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Judge them, condemn them, hang them, then leave them to the buzzards!


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by GDash View Post
    They are making the focus on themselves instead of focusing on teaching the children anymore.
    Too true.

    And sad.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    https://youtu.be/xm0OSv9zPkM?t=119
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Great analogy.

    “They” try to force the gun into our hands and to pull the trigger.

    The pressure to conform is too much for most, but when it fails they will try every tactic to convince you that you are just like them.

    And when the time for judgement comes, they’ll sit back and say “It wasn’t me”.

  13. #13

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    But pedo is just still pedo in their eyes.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    1166
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Of course you are entirely right, but my point wasn’t about being judged; I don’t give a shit about that, it was about how we are being coerced into not judging others.

    We are led to believe that judging others is wrong, but if it’s so wrong then how does one choose one’s friends?

    My point was we need to judge by our own standards and morals and not be led like sheep to the slaughter.
    Ah yes. I understand this point too. But this is the opposite way, anyway. And I can agree that I don't feel obligated to judge somebody seriously about some topics, for instance, if some societies accept homos, pedos, bizarre religions, socialists as acceptable, I dont even care as long they don't affect me and my friends/social circle, for instance. Even because I can not "change the world", not even change a single society with my judgements.

    But if I feel that the behavior of some persons have negative influences in my life and social circle, then I have a good reason to judge such persons, and react against them if needed. And they can not even say "don't judge me!", since they are affecting me and my friends directly and negatively, then yes! I have a good reason to judge and react.
    .

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,564
    Reputation
    4362
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    I can agree that I don't feel obligated to judge somebody seriously about some topics, for instance, if some societies accept homos, pedos, bizarre religions, socialists as acceptable, I dont even care as long they don't affect me and my friends/social circle, for instance. Even because I can not "change the world", not even change a single society with my judgements.
    I agree with the not caring, if it’s what they want then let them at it. Let them burn the whole shit down.

    But this attitude of not being able to effect change is errant in my view, and is indeed a major part of the problem.

    They, the interminable “they” want you to feel powerless: “Don’t think for yourselves, we will tell you how to think and where your morals should lie.”

    We can effect change, not by screaming and shouting like some Karen, but by remaining calm and setting the example of Going Our Own Way.

    People learn in many ways, and one of these ways is by example.

    When they (slowly) begin to see that we MGTOW are better off than them, that we are happier than they are; there will be confusion, then there will be anger; then there will be acceptance.

    As for understanding? I think this is beyond most but I live in hope.

  16. #16

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Exactly. You just need to control your biology, have ethics, morals, values and principles.
    Given enough people you will have less of immoral behaviour as it will be viewed as undesirable.
    Social pressure 101.

    Should you care? Absolutely not.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    59
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by GDash View Post
    What I have a problem understanding is why is something that roughly 7% of people identify as, being forced into everything. It seems all TV shows and movies are centered around LGBT people. And I have no problem with anyone LGBT. It's your life. Live it however you want as long as you aren't hurting anyone else. And why do some teachers think they have to introduce their students to who they are attracted to? When I went to school, I knew my teachers last name. The only ones I knew about their partner is because their partner was a teacher too. Also I didn't give a rats ass about their personal lives. Sorry for the rant. I just see these videos of teachers discussing how they told their students they are lesbian or gay. They are making the focus on themselves instead of focusing on teaching the children anymore.
    What is truly odd about this period of history is that the lifestyles of extreme sexual minorities (and I’m talking extremely small numerically —not judging them as “extreme”) are being pushed as if they are completely normal and ubiquitous. Who does this really hurt? Unfortunately the answer is probably children. In the supposed effort to make small minorities sexual preferences seem normal those distortions are getting pushed onto children at an early age which thoroughly confuses them and does in fact damage many of them. I’m not against anyone’s sexual preferences but I completely disagree that society has to accept the normalization of it as if it was a defacto new standard.

    Imagine if every show had to have at least one actor’s face completely covered in tattoos. I mean, why not? It’s not enough to accept that some people choose this, we should normalize and promote it, right?

  18. #18
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    1166
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I agree with the not caring, if it’s what they want then let them at it. Let them burn the whole shit down.

    But this attitude of not being able to effect change is errant in my view, and is indeed a major part of the problem.

    They, the interminable “they” want you to feel powerless: “Don’t think for yourselves, we will tell you how to think and where your morals should lie.”

    We can effect change, not by screaming and shouting like some Karen, but by remaining calm and setting the example of Going Our Own Way.

    People learn in many ways, and one of these ways is by example.

    When they (slowly) begin to see that we MGTOW are better off than them, that we are happier than they are; there will be confusion, then there will be anger; then there will be acceptance.

    As for understanding? I think this is beyond most but I live in hope.
    Yes, but now looks like you are the one who is not getting my point. Of course we can change some things in society, and I actually support this, and this is even what I write in many of my posts, especially through the use of new pro-mgtow technologies. But changing entirely a society the way we want, and especially the way that each Mgtow wants, it is not possible. Even because each Mgtow has his own preferences that may not be compatible with other Mgtows. But no problem, we actually don't really need to change the entire society to live well enough, I just noted that my humble judgements alone are not enough to change any society.
    Last edited by Latinus; June 28, 2022 at 7:33 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    Yes, but now looks like you are the one who is not getting my point. Of course we can change some things in society, and I actually support this, and this is even what I write in many of my posts, especially through the use of new pro-mgtow technologies. But changing entirely a society the way we want, and especially the way that each Mgtow wants, it is not possible. Even because each Mgtow has his own preferences that may not be compatible with other Mgtows. But no problem, we actually don't really need to change the entire society to live well enough, I just noted that my humble judgements alone are not enough to change any society.
    Who in their right mind wants to change society? It's like changing diapers, it stinks, it's dirty, it's nasty, it's revolting, and I sure as hell don't want to do it! Let the flies, mold, and fungus do it!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  20. #20

    Re: Donít Judge Me!

    There is this obscure book- "Paul Street Boys".
    It's basically a cleverly hidden warning. Don't fight for stupid causes.

    In the book you have two groups of boys fighting over abandoned construction site.
    Finally one group wins the war thanks to bravery of one of them during crucial battle.
    Hero dies the very next day due to illness (probably caused by fighting in the rain and his weak immune system).
    After proper burial and mourning both groups head towards construction site only to see workers building something.
    From now on construction site is off limits, so the hero died in vain.

    Always evaluate your commitments.

    Is this society even worth fighting for? The answer is right in the open.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 26, 2022, 3:23 PM
  2. Forced-Fem Boy Taken From Mother By Judge
    By William Noy in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 16, 2016, 3:48 AM
  3. It is Good to Judge
    By jagrmeister in forum Rant
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 22, 2014, 10:49 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 12, 2014, 12:18 AM
  5. Here come da judge
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 8, 2014, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •