Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1

    debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    If you're in my generation, you grew up believing that women are the nicer gender, that they're the ones with special abilities to be nurturing and caring. We men were supposedly ruffians incapable of that. I'm not sure if later generations learned that BS, but mine definitely did.

    However, here's a story from my grade school days that contradicts that. This retarded kid transferred to our school one year. At first, everyone, boys and girls alike, mocked him and hassled him. However, with the boys, that behavior was short-lived. Everything changed after a couple things happened. Our coach let him go home early, and then he used the time to give us a speech to the effect of "it's not his fault," something that, of course, was totally true. The other thing that happened was we figured out he could throw a shot put incredibly far, farther than anyone else could. With that event, he helped our school to beat another school in a track meet.

    So us guys got used to his clumsy mannerisms and his goofy way of talking. He was just who he was, and we accepted that. We let him laugh with us and didn't laugh at him anymore. The tougher guys in our class started standing up to any guy who put him down. It was a totally different story with the girls, however. They continued to mock him and laugh at him, especially the pretty ones. For whatever reason, the tough dudes wouldn't stand up to a pretty and popular girl who acted all cunty toward him.

    There were three bitches especially who were ruthless to him. They just wouldn't stop saying cruel shit to him, and neither the tough guys nor the teachers did shit about it. They kept it up for months until the poor kid finally hung himself.

    Where was these girls' supposed superior empathy? And why did they stand up to the dudes who mocked him, but not to the girls?

    I'm not saying that men have superior empathy either. Men are capable of cruelty as well, but that notion that women have some kind of superior compassion or kindness is so far from the truth that it's a cruel joke.

    The other fucked up thing that happened was after he was dead, the girls who had been the most vicious to him were the ones who acted super sad, like they missed him so much, as if they had always been his best friend. The hypocrisy was astounding.

    Again, I'm not trying to prove that men are superior. There's plenty of examples of men doing awful things. I'm only saying that the "sugar and spice and everything nice" cliche for women is bullshit. I've also known way more two-faced women than men.

    I think a big reason dudes grow up thinking that they have to get a girlfriend and then a wife is that they want access to that mythical goodness that women supposedly have. A big, important step in my turning MGTOW was realizing that the special woman's kindness, or woman's touch, is all a myth we've created. It's part of men putting women on a pedestal.

    I would welcome other men's experience on this topic. Was this a big MGTOW realization for you as well?
    Last edited by TigPlaze; November 25, 2022 at 7:23 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Your post reminds me of one of the critical lessons I learned early on. Critical lessons were things like, "follow the money...", that helped me understand situations and behaviors for the rest of my life. The critical lesson your post reminds me of is this one: "Whenever someone is being REALLY nice to you, it's because they HAVE to be...". That lesson applies to almost every scam out there. Almost all of them start with someone being way too nice.

    This second lesson extrapolates to a sales pitch. Whenever you see a really aggressive sales pitch (ie time-share condo's) where you're being blasted with hype, it's because whatever is being presented to you will HAVE to have that aggressive pitch in order for anyone to buy into it. It will NOT SELL on its own merits.

    So, to answer your question about why all the bullshit surrounding women's behavior being sugar and spice and everything nice? That misinformation is there because it HAS to be there, or the product (marriage) won't sell on its own merits. The purpose of hype is to bypass or distract from the usual, reasoned, rational consideration of cost/benefits that would normally be a part of any decision involving such enormously high stakes.

  3. #3

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    This really hits a sore spot for me. I've had a habit of keeping cards/notes my ex's wrote to me in the first few years of the relationship. All the love bombing--"you've changed my life" bla bla bla. Why was I so great at first? They accepted me then. After my last 14 year relationship (not married), I wasn't consciously aware of something until I left and that your topic puts a spotlight on. During the last many years, she continuously mocked me, subtle digs around everything from chewing too loud, talking too loud, saying I was "fat" when I'm 5'10" - 165 lbs. If I said I didn't appreciate it, she would say, "Oh you are too sensitive--take it like a man." If I dared to complain about anything she did, that was an entre to a fight, so I didn't. The fact is, I accepted her much more than she accepted me. I almost believed some of her bullshit. Those cards are now a reminder of so much manipulation and of the "bait and switch" game that is female nature. Now, living alone for almost two years, I'm happier than I've ever been. More successful at work, better physical shape, more creative and at real peace. After four long term relationships (one of them marriage) I have fully realized that the fucking are you getting is not worth the fucking you are getting. Period.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,110
    Reputation
    5247
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    It seems to me that many females love to provoke. It gives them a measure of how far they can push before being pushed back on. It’s all about what they can get away with.

    Some take it to extremes like in your tale simply because, as you say, they get no push back cuz they’re hot.

    Then, when the SHTF they’re the ones who act “super sad” and this I can believe, because it’s only then they realise that they are total scum. Their remorse is true, not for the person they inflicted such pain upon, but in the realisation that they are indeed scum and their self-perceived innocence can no longer be believed even by themselves.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,722
    Reputation
    11467
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    In my case the victim was a girl in grade school. Nobody physically picked on her, but she was considered a loser and couldn't buy a friend. The whole class had her convicted without a trial. I wasn't in on it but being only marginally more popular than her, I couldn't say anything without bringing the class's wrath down on me as well, so I kept my mouth shut. Being a small school, she couldn't escape, and it went on and on. I'm not sure what eventually happened to her, but I think she died early and unhappy. She deserved better.

    There were probably a few more like me that wished things were different, but otherwise the whole class was in on it. It wasn't all girls, though like TigPlaz's story, the more popular girls led the attack.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  6. #6
    Member FireBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Classifed
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    472
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    ROFL at the thought of Women being the more empathetic sex. They're humans with flesh and blood just like us Men who are capable of doing some fucked up shit sometimes even worse then Men. If Women were the more empathetic sex then where's the Women out there not mocking men who show emotions?

    I'll wait...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    1177
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Women do not have empathy. There’s no evolutionary reason for that trait, and they project their lack of it into men to make up that they don’t have it.

    Just like they project “dusty” and “broke” onto men because that’s what they are.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    3268
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Look at all the women who married soldiers in times of war and then when the soldier is away they cheat on him or if he gets killed they move on soon after. The whole gender equality has been fought solely for the benefit of women as we all know. On the bright side it has allowed even some Blue Pill men to see what women really are. They are all about what they can get for themselves.

    On a related note, when I was a kid it was still the standard thing to be taught that sex for women is a very emotional thing and they have to feel a connection to those filthy things that depraved men like to do. I think we have all seen that sex for women is a sport at best and a means of currency and manipulation. They can perform sex acts in the same way a production line member can throw some bolts on his section of the car.

  9. #9
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    575
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Every one of these posts strike a chord with me one way or another.
    I myself was one of the lesser popular kids in school, quiet and shy, kept mostly to myself and didn't bother anyone.
    Still had a few good friends, though.

    Had to deal with bullies quite a bit.
    The guys/Chads were bad enough, but it was the gurls, in particular the more popular ones
    who were the nastiest, meanest, c*ntiest, Kareniest beings to deal with, and if I pissed one off
    (by telling her off or calling her out), well guess what?
    The rest of 'em would be pissed off at me as well...
    INCLUDING the gurls who didn't even LIKE the popular ones.

    The Hive IS real, gentlemen.

    As I reached adulthood, (looking back) I didn't see any real change with them IRT empathy.
    The only time a gurl would be nice to me was when she wanted something from me.
    Took many years for me to figure this one out.
    But hey, I just didn't find the "right one" yet...yeah, I bought that one hook, line, and s(t)inker as well.

    It was about my mid 30s before I'd mostly had enough and stopped bothering, but still held out hope for that unicorn.
    However, the Red Pill started taking effect by then and my White Knight daze came to an end when I realized
    that the wimmens who stick with Chad, even though he may abuse or neglect her, do so 'cause they LIKE it.
    But that's another story for another time.

    In the meantime, I'd witnessed many men, some friends, others just acquaintances,
    getting divorce raped right and left...another GIANT Red Pill.
    By my mid 40s, I was GMOW, fully RP'd, and shortly after discovered I wasn't alone when I found these forums.

    What a relief to find it wasn't just me.

    Yes, gentlemen, we were sold a bill of goods, and then got the "bait and switch" maneuver pulled on us.
    Being MGTOW, that crap is no longer our problem.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,645
    Reputation
    16968
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Empathy requires time to reflect and gather your thoughts. Also, it is like looking into a mirror of what could end up being if the roles were reversed. Stardusk did a recent video regarding the mirror about how we perceive others less fortunate whether it is looks, lack of resources, or poor health.

    Women do not look backwards in time to self reflect what they did wrong so good luck having a woman put themselves in a guys shoes for example. Females bulldoze forward at lightning speed so it is partly evolutionary that drives that imperative. But also the other part is that women are always seeking the short term fix and never a long term solution.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    18456
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Reality check for the uninitiated that lived under a rock for 60 years, here's the fruition of feminism materialized and personified:

    This woman is more toxic than Love Canal.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xm2kVYPGSB0
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  12. #12

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Reality check for the uninitiated that lived under a rock for 60 years, here's the fruition of feminism materialized and personified:

    This woman is more toxic than Love Canal.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xm2kVYPGSB0
    Yeah, I would say so. The sad thing is, this woman is typical. Feminism has filled many women just like her full of the same hate.
    Last edited by TigPlaze; November 26, 2022 at 4:06 PM.

  13. #13
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    575
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Reality check for the uninitiated that lived under a rock for 60 years, here's the fruition of feminism materialized and personified:

    This woman is more toxic than Love Canal.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xm2kVYPGSB0
    This lady, and I use that term loosely, is the result of beLIEving everything she sees on TV
    or reads in the newspaper, plus what she was indoctrinated with in the public school system.

    Doesn't question anything, just willfully ignorant. The so-called MSM, or misleadia can report no misinfo. in her eyes.

    ^^^All this^^^ AND most likely miles of schlong run through her by multiple Chads have caused her to become bitter.

    Imagine what she'll look like 20 years from now?
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  14. #14

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodsHermit View Post
    This lady, and I use that term loosely, is the result of beLIEving everything she sees on TV
    or reads in the newspaper, plus what she was indoctrinated with in the public school system.

    Doesn't question anything, just willfully ignorant. The so-called MSM, or misleadia can report no misinfo. in her eyes.

    ^^^All this^^^ AND most likely miles of schlong run through her by multiple Chads have caused her to become bitter.

    Imagine what she'll look like 20 years from now?
    That's exactly it. Also, notice her absurd and totally unrealistic view of men. She says we "literally run the fucking world." She only sees men like Elon Musk, and not the man who works cleaning the sewer or the one who fixes the electric outage. Super powerful men like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, or Warren Buffet are rare, but she assumes we all live privileged lives like they do.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,110
    Reputation
    5247
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Reality check for the uninitiated that lived under a rock for 60 years, here's the fruition of feminism materialized and personified:

    This woman is more toxic than Love Canal.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xm2kVYPGSB0
    Quote Originally Posted by From the vid
    Gender is a cultural construct…


    Gender is a matter of biology!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16
    Member Joe Magarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    157
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    I think the idea has its roots in sentimentality about mothers, going back to the days of seriously male dominated society.

    After that, just inertia and females patting themselves on the back.

  17. #17

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    When it comes to women and empathy I look at the courts for my evidence. Any creature that withholds a man’s child from him and destroys the family unit doesn’t know the first thing about empathy.

    Women, whether it be in court or life in general, are just out to win the game and obtain the most prizes for themselves. Their needs and emotions come before all else. I’ve noticed with various women that they love to kick a man when he’s down. I have a friend with some slight mental health issues. He also has Tourette’s. The medication he takes fucks with his libido and he cannot perform. The women he knew from college ghosted him and no longer associate with him, particularly as his issues progressed over the years. The wagon of whores found their Chads and moved on, acting as if my friend never existed. Where’s the compassion and support? Where’s the empathy? None to be found. Just your typical modern woman riding the line of cocks leading to the money train.

    Other posters mentioned the hype around women and “sugar and spice…” Repeat a lie to yourself so many times and eventually you start to believe it. A man will only truly learn about the world through firsthand experience. Slogans and mottos and all that bullshit hold no real value or lesson.

    Spend any significant amount of time with a woman and she will reveal herself for who and what she really is. Just a matter of time.

  18. #18

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    When it comes to the game of life…I’ve noticed that a lot of what might be considered empathy from women is actually them engineering what will better serve them in the long run.

  19. #19

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    the girl in the video bitching about men running the fucking world and men owning all the wealth...

    Perhaps someone should remind her that men built the fucking world and created all the wealth. We have money because we earned it. On a side note, can someone locate the article (I think it was posted here) explaining that the five richest women in the world acquired their wealth from either divorce or inheritance from a man).

    The same women who bitched that they couldn't get a job and work because of men are now bitching because they have to get a job and work because their are no good men...

    Feminism is a structural shit test.

    Attitudes like hers are what results when an entire civilization fails that shit test...

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    3rd coast
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    519
    Type
    Some where between chaos & disorder

    Re: debunking the notion that women are the more empathetic sex

    Megan Markle..This cunt is a perfect example of how these woman THINK..

    He coldly sums up Markle as a “merciless opportunist.”


    https://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...fsi-story.html


    “The tone of her voice, her mannerisms, the way she laughed, didn’t seem real to me anymore,” one said. “It was like a light switched off.”



Similar Threads

  1. Debunking the manosphere
    By Ex Member who got a life in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 30, 2022, 5:59 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: March 8, 2022, 3:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 22, 2014, 3:29 PM
  4. Debunking the "male gaze" theory
    By alcockell in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 20, 2014, 5:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •