Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    What is the purpose of dating? My friend went to a christian university and one weekend, I decided to visit his campus. Dating was common throughout the campus yet the intent for everyone there seemed to be finding "marriage prospects" and long term relationships. Yet when dating, both participants never really opened up. They wore nice outfits and the man (of course) bought the expensive dinners. At the end of this arrangement, the men do not come close to knowing anything about the woman is. Quite the contrary, he feels like he HAS come close to knowing the person! It is similar for the woman, although the characteristics she is looking for are not well hidden. Does he have a good major? Is he going make money in the future? Is he physically attractive? Does he have social proof? Will other women get jealous when they see me with him? Of course there is also "Is he a christian?" but that is very last on that list of priorities.

    I heard a woman discussing with her friend, what happened during a date. (paraphrased conversation)
    Her friend asked, "Is he nice?".
    She said "Yea..".
    "Are you going to see him again"
    "I don't think it's going to work out"
    "why not"
    "He reminds me of a little brother"
    "really"
    "yea. And I'm not really into him".

    I happen to know who they were talking about since HE was my friend. Not a good major financial wise. But a solid christian model for men. He had the same type of response throughout his history of dating christian women. Apparently he is not what these type of women are looking for even though the desirable characteristics they describe, fit perfectly with my friend.

    I find women's makeup very telling about the nature of females as well as the nature of dating. The first date, you see a woman putting a tremendous amount of make up on to impress her partner but as the relationship progresses, more and more you get to see the real person. Dating in practicalness, is a 0 from 1 to 10. Actually, in my opinion it is counterproductive so it may even fall on the negative side of the scale! It's a sexual selection procedure in which I am almost certain governed by gynocentric thinking. It's a little masquerade where there is very little of your real self. Almost like a dating profile picture.

    In South Korea, they don't mess around. Literally any woman can come up to you and ask about your income and occupation. This isn't considered rude at all. The man can masquerade all the other aspects of his life but the income and occupation cant be hidden (or at least for a long time). In east asian countries, any prospects of dating if you aren't wealthy is seen as unrealistic. Some of the dinners women want while dating are NOT dependent on the taste but rather the price tag that comes along with it. This is female hypergamous nature at it's core and this is why more men are refusing to buy expensive dinners. Usually women who are in there young adult years are more lax about this sort of thing but once they get into their late 20s and early 30s, the demand for "specific" (expensive dates) increases.

  2. #2
    Senior Member FapMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down Texas Way
    Posts
    849
    Reputation
    2680
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Interesting post, bro. You're right in that dating is pretentious and all a front, but I had a few that were pretty fun back in the day. You know, the ones that had a happy ending.
    As far as the Asian thing, that's crazy, but I guess if she were to ask about your occupation and income it would amount to showing interest. Women being what they are it might just be to shame you in front of others, though.
    No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree. -W. C. Fields
    The courts have no compunction towards fairness these days, and the women who push their agendas, no conscience. -My own self
    My Intro

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Within NULL.
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    267

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Quote Originally Posted by COSTPI View Post
    In South Korea, they don't mess around. Literally any woman can come up to you and ask about your income and occupation. This isn't considered rude at all. The man can masquerade all the other aspects of his life but the income and occupation cant be hidden (or at least for a long time). In east asian countries, any prospects of dating if you aren't wealthy is seen as unrealistic. Some of the dinners women want while dating are NOT dependent on the taste but rather the price tag that comes along with it. This is female hypergamous nature at it's core and this is why more men are refusing to buy expensive dinners. Usually women who are in there young adult years are more lax about this sort of thing but once they get into their late 20s and early 30s, the demand for "specific" (expensive dates) increases.
    At the end of the day, it's always a transaction no matter where you go. You can try to run from it but it will always be masked within any culture you decide to flee to.
    The real question for any man is this what you wish to make of your existence?

  4. #4
    Senior Member jso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    4571

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    sounds like every interaction I've ever had with females. and almost every interaction with a lot of males as well. no one really wants to hear what I honestly think, they want me to go through the motions of having another tiresome conversation about inane bullshit, until they can proposition me for some value or service I can provide them. when I decline to be a human piggy bank, I am treated like I am the asshole.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16254

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Quote Originally Posted by jso View Post
    sounds like every interaction I've ever had with females. and almost every interaction with a lot of males as well. no one really wants to hear what I honestly think, they want me to go through the motions of having another tiresome conversation about inane bullshit, until they can proposition me for some value or service I can provide them. when I decline to be a human piggy bank, I am treated like I am the asshole.
    That is all there is to it .

    The secret is to enjoy short happy moments of interacting with women or people in general that come along from time to time or long happy times of not interacting with them .


    I have no shame of lieing to women about my occupation or income to bang them . Dont hate the player hate your own game ladies .
    Im no marriage material anyways so they are not losing much

    And if i get caught lieing so what ? Are they cops ?

    She :-You are a liar !
    Me: - You are a prostitute ...

    Dont shit where you eat though . Work and social circle is a no no .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6
    Senior Member Octavian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Four Dimensional Spacetime.
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    8579

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Dating as an activity is a financial transaction. The man has something to pay, and the woman has a resource to offer in exchange. I find it useful to dispense with the marketing scam called "dating".

    Before I got into the MGTOW lifestyle, even in my bluepill days I noticed a striking similarity between car sales at a dealer and the relationship progression process. First there's smiles and hugs, then there's negotiating (buy the undercoat!/ buy me an anniversary gift) then there's the price haggling ($450 a month/ $450 in monthly date costs) and then there's the depreciation of the asset followed by an upside down valuation ( loan has negative equity/ woman files divorce).

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16254

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    Dating as an activity is a financial transaction. The man has something to pay, and the woman has a resource to offer in exchange. I find it useful to dispense with the marketing scam called "dating".

    Before I got into the MGTOW lifestyle, even in my bluepill days I noticed a striking similarity between car sales at a dealer and the relationship progression process. First there's smiles and hugs, then there's negotiating (buy the undercoat!/ buy me an anniversary gift) then there's the price haggling ($450 a month/ $450 in monthly date costs) and then there's the depreciation of the asset followed by an upside down valuation ( loan has negative equity/ woman files divorce).
    Guys bring it upon themselves splashing way over their budget on a first date so girls expect no less later .

    No need to slpash money on the first date cause if she is up for bangin she is up for it anyways.

    Its like buying shares - your aim is to get lucky to buy low and sell high , every idiot can buy high and thats what most people do .

    And take it from a gambling man - dating is like gambling , you need some knowledge and lots of luck . This world is about being at the right place at the right time, its not about working hard - working hard can only bring you hard work with some occasional freebies from the table of the lucky ones . Imho.

    Another thing why guys fail at it or end up with a trash is cause they need someone for the next weekend meaning they need something right here right now . From my experience its doomed to fail .
    I never look for a girl on purpose ever . Never ask for their number ever . This way i met and banged quite a few out of this planet girls that i cant believe it myself .
    Dont ask for her number if she likes you she will sneak it to you herself in a matter of weeks for some bullshit reason

    I can wait a year or more until she falls for me and thats all i need . I won .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    292

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Quote Originally Posted by COSTPI View Post
    What is the purpose of dating? My friend went to a christian university and one weekend, I decided to visit his campus. Dating was common throughout the campus yet the intent for everyone there seemed to be finding "marriage prospects" and long term relationships. Yet when dating, both participants never really opened up. They wore nice outfits and the man (of course) bought the expensive dinners. At the end of this arrangement, the men do not come close to knowing anything about the woman is. Quite the contrary, he feels like he HAS come close to knowing the person! It is similar for the woman, although the characteristics she is looking for are not well hidden. Does he have a good major? Is he going make money in the future? Is he physically attractive? Does he have social proof? Will other women get jealous when they see me with him? Of course there is also "Is he a christian?" but that is very last on that list of priorities.

    I heard a woman discussing with her friend, what happened during a date. (paraphrased conversation)
    Her friend asked, "Is he nice?".
    She said "Yea..".
    "Are you going to see him again"
    "I don't think it's going to work out"
    "why not"
    "He reminds me of a little brother"
    "really"
    "yea. And I'm not really into him".

    I happen to know who they were talking about since HE was my friend. Not a good major financial wise. But a solid christian model for men. He had the same type of response throughout his history of dating christian women. Apparently he is not what these type of women are looking for even though the desirable characteristics they describe, fit perfectly with my friend.

    I find women's makeup very telling about the nature of females as well as the nature of dating. The first date, you see a woman putting a tremendous amount of make up on to impress her partner but as the relationship progresses, more and more you get to see the real person. Dating in practicalness, is a 0 from 1 to 10. Actually, in my opinion it is counterproductive so it may even fall on the negative side of the scale! It's a sexual selection procedure in which I am almost certain governed by gynocentric thinking. It's a little masquerade where there is very little of your real self. Almost like a dating profile picture.

    In South Korea, they don't mess around. Literally any woman can come up to you and ask about your income and occupation. This isn't considered rude at all. The man can masquerade all the other aspects of his life but the income and occupation cant be hidden (or at least for a long time). In east asian countries, any prospects of dating if you aren't wealthy is seen as unrealistic. Some of the dinners women want while dating are NOT dependent on the taste but rather the price tag that comes along with it. This is female hypergamous nature at it's core and this is why more men are refusing to buy expensive dinners. Usually women who are in there young adult years are more lax about this sort of thing but once they get into their late 20s and early 30s, the demand for "specific" (expensive dates) increases.
    I highly advise christian men to separate their religion and love life. Western Christianity does not help you find love. Religious teaches you how to establish a better relationship with God and become a better person. The dating game teaches you how to be fake and manipulative in order for you to get laid. Women claim to love Jesus, but they would have never dated him if they met him in person. All of his disciples, but one were men. That should be enough to show you right there.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    292

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    I'm glad COSTPI made this video a way back and this post reminded of it. Listen to watch she says from 55 seconds to 1:40.





    Good christian women cheating on their christian husbands. Hmmm that makes no sense. I bet you that they wouldn't cheat on a convicted convict that slapped them around and cheated on them.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    292

    Re: "Dating" - Two people sitting down wearing masks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
    I'm glad COSTPI made this video a way back and this post reminded of it. Listen to watch she says from 55 seconds to 1:40.





    Good christian women cheating on their christian husbands. Hmmm that makes no sense. I bet you that they wouldn't cheat on a convict that slapped them around and cheated on them.
    This reminds me of what Sandman said on one of his videos. You would think that two Christians that belong to the same church which supposedly share the same morals such as being nice to people and giving to those that are in need would be the best match, but it's as if nature plays a cruel joke on you. Those women are not interested in men that are like them. They want the man with the dark triad traits. That's just how western women are.
    Last edited by TheIllusiveMan; April 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 14, 2021, 9:02 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 23, 2014, 5:42 PM
  3. Doc Love "The dating dictionary"
    By livas in forum Game
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 14, 2014, 1:39 PM
  4. "Controlling behaviour" is "domestic abuse".
    By Freeychromosome in forum News Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 16, 2014, 1:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •