Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    211
    Type
    Ghost Bachelor

    After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/dat...ich-white-men/

    A Thai woman who advertised herself as having dated over 5,000 rich men became the talk of the town today after launching an online course designed to guide other Thai women in catching and keeping rich foreign guys.
    For Thai women out there who want an ATM as a boyfriend, a woman in Khon Kaen, who calls herself Priya Suriya on Facebook, is opening a “club” that recruits eligible Thai women for her “rich businessman friends.”
    For a fee of THB14,000 (about USD410) for VIP access, Praiya will set her “club members” up with either “Caucasian or Middle Eastern” men, with online coaching on how to ask them for money and be more confident in bed.

    What do MGTOW think of this? Is being rich the main requisite for getting a guy?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    FN56
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    939
    Type
    Widowed goin' Ghost

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Having a fat wallet and a fat dick are the only requirements for sluts these days.
    A creeping police state never ceases.
    It's always about the money. - A Truism
    "A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry
    A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nasir Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    New York city
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    5078
    Type
    Nothing really

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    this is why you don't spend a dime on women. pay for your own dinner
    Sad, but one day our kids will have to visit museums to see what a lady looks like.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    4391
    Type
    MGTOW MONKey

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    ^QFT^

    Is being rich the main requisite for getting a guy?
    Did you mean "getting a girl"? These girls are trying to land rich foreign guys, so im assuming you meant getting a 'girl'.

    The answer is no. Confidence, good looks, height, and big boots... That's what gets me opportunities anyways. Oh, and you're even more irresistible when you dont treat them like they are anything special. I had a 9 swooning over me the other night, right in front of her beta boyfriend because i didnt treat her any different or better than i would a man. I wouldnt cater to her every need like the boyfriend or other guys, and it drove her nuts. Behold the power of the red-pill!
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    4199
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by Chukhed View Post
    ^QFT^

    Did you mean "getting a girl"? These girls are trying to land rich foreign guys, so im assuming you meant getting a 'girl'.

    The answer is no. Confidence, good looks, height, and big boots... That's what gets me opportunities anyways. Oh, and you're even more irresistible when you dont treat them like they are anything special. I had a 9 swooning over me the other night, right in front of her beta boyfriend because i didnt treat her any different or better than i would a man. I wouldnt cater to her every need like the boyfriend or other guys, and it drove her nuts. Behold the power of the red-pill!
    A good looking guy who is confident is considered attractive but a bad looking guy with confidence is considered arrogant or over compensating. Women look at below average guys and good looking guys with different ideological spectacles. For example a good looking guy who plays video games is considered 'cute' but a bad looking guy considered a basement dweller.

    I am 6 foot 3 myself and personally found 'height' to never be an advantage. I was never given any more attention than a 5'5 guy. Like my philosophy has always been.. if you are good looking than all of your good traits will be amplified. If you are bad looking all of your negative traits will be amplified. We can fight and whinge all we want but this is how the world works.

    This course by the thai woman will only make things harder for them. Just like the PUAS when they made every woman on the planet the prize.. they're setting up white rich guys as the prize which will only make things better for guys in Thailand. As long as no one falls for some cheap manipulation, marries them or buys her family a house or get them pregnant one is safe in Thailand.

    I've had plenty of girl manipulation by these girls. One girl walked upto me and asked if I thought she was hot. I replied that attitude to me is the best turn on. She then got pissed off and started talking to another guy while watching me in the corner of her eye. I laughed to myself as I drank my drink. Little girls will play little games.

    Some of the Romanian girls in Berlin are known for their catty behaviour. I've had a run in with quite a few of them.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    4391
    Type
    MGTOW MONKey

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    I am 6 foot 3 myself and personally found 'height' to never be an advantage. I was never given any more attention than a 5'5 guy. Like my philosophy has always been.. if you are good looking than all of your good traits will be amplified. If you are bad looking all of your negative traits will be amplified. We can fight and whinge all we want but this is how the world works.
    No need to fight, i was just speaking from personal experience. Maybe height isnt as important in your neck of the woods. Where i am in usa, short guys sadly get no respect. It's also just one attribute that can help, not the attribute to seal the deal.
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    211
    Type
    Ghost Bachelor

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by Chukhed View Post
    ^QFT^

    Did you mean "getting a girl"? These girls are trying to land rich foreign guys, so im assuming you meant getting a 'girl'.

    The answer is no. Confidence, good looks, height, and big boots... That's what gets me opportunities anyways. Oh, and you're even more irresistible when you dont treat them like they are anything special. I had a 9 swooning over me the other night, right in front of her beta boyfriend because i didnt treat her any different or better than i would a man. I wouldnt cater to her every need like the boyfriend or other guys, and it drove her nuts. Behold the power of the red-pill!

    sorry for my English.

    I mean .. Is being rich the main requisite of a guy to get approached by a female? That is what this Thai female is trying to say.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    983
    Type
    Whatever I choose

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    I've lived modestly to poor my whole life, & boned several good looking women. Money required to get laid is true only if you believe it. Have some *class*, be respectful, look like you don't give a shit, be a free wheelin, swingin' dick, get laid, pure and simple. Some girls are so bent on getting what they think is unattainable..........advantage, your rig.

    Of course, if that's you're thing. I'm neither endorsing nor condemning.

    Currently, I'll have nothing to do with the filthy little buggers.

    Happy trick snatching.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The land down under where everything wants to kill you.
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    901
    Type
    Rogue

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    This is just after the Flying Farang post. I am sure we all know AWALT. Or at least the NAWALT make up an inconsequential percentage.
    Marriage is like Russian Roulette. Except your wife put in two more bullets and the death the bullets deliver won't be quick or painless.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Delmore Schwartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    1930
    Type
    Perpetual Traveller

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by peacethought View Post
    https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/dat...ich-white-men/

    A Thai woman who advertised herself as having dated over 5,000 rich men became the talk of the town today after launching an online course designed to guide other Thai women in catching and keeping rich foreign guys.For Thai women out there who want an ATM as a boyfriend, a woman in Khon Kaen, who calls herself Priya Suriya on Facebook, is opening a “club” that recruits eligible Thai women for her “rich businessman friends.”
    For a fee of THB14,000 (about USD410) for VIP access, Praiya will set her “club members” up with either “Caucasian or Middle Eastern” men, with online coaching on how to ask them for money and be more confident in bed.

    What do MGTOW think of this? Is being rich the main requisite for getting a guy?
    So the summary of this would appear to be "whore wants wannabe whores to pay for training to go from being a wannabe whore to an actual whore". The only thing different from the Pattaya street whores and the alumni of this Whore University is that at least the street whores are honest. You tell a street whore what you want and she either says "No" or gives you a price.

    The only point about Whore University is using deception to jack up the price which is never explicitly stated (because it is far more than any man would reasonably pay if she was honest about it).

    In reality, this is little more than some Thai Mama san trying to make a buck or two from alternate means now that the government is beginning to crack down on places like Pattaya.

    Tourist caught having Jacuzzi threesome by Thai police | Daily Mail Online

    TL/DR - Professional whores trying to scam amature whores...Meh.
    Time is the fire in which we burn

    Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)


  11. #11

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Having a fat wallet and a fat dick are the only requirements for sluts these days.
    The fat dick is optional.

    I liked a t-shirt I once saw in Angeles City PI. It said:

    "Caution, the bulge you see in my pants may not be a wad of cash."

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    4199
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by Chukhed View Post
    No need to fight, i was just speaking from personal experience. Maybe height isnt as important in your neck of the woods. Where i am in usa, short guys sadly get no respect. It's also just one attribute that can help, not the attribute to seal the deal.
    In all due respect and I mean it in full heart - I am merely basing a different opinion due to personal experience. I think it is unfair to catagorize my comment as a personal attack or fight stance.

    When freedom of speech and opinionated responses are criticised - this is when forums break down.
    Last edited by ShogunRonin; June 21, 2017 at 2:54 PM.

  13. #13

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    There are more than one interpretations of getting the girl. You can get laid in your youth by dewy eyed girls that haven't yet gone into wallet seeking mode. This is one way to "get" the girl. You might be able to extend this for years (or even a decade or two), but eventually they all seek the wallet. It is basic to female nature. When they get the baby rabies, or see the wall approaching (usually no more than seconds before impact, and sometimes after the impact), they will want resources to produce offspring. This is the other "getting" the girl. Of course, they will still be fucking Chad on the side, but he is only getting laid, not getting the girl. In fact, none of us ever gets the girl. She is never ours, it is just our turn.

  14. #14

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    dating 5000 guys in a lifetime is not possible! unless she has been sleeping every-night with a different guy in the span of 20 years or so again does not seem to be realistic!
    • Feminism has turned marriage into a morally corrupt institution.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Delmore Schwartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    1930
    Type
    Perpetual Traveller

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Naive4MyOwnGood View Post
    dating 5000 guys in a lifetime is not possible! unless she has been sleeping every-night with a different guy in the span of 20 years or so again does not seem to be realistic!
    You've clearly never been to Pattaya. The girls in the short time bars fuck men on a production line basis. I would be surprised if they aren't fucking 1,000 men a year.

    Because that is what a women is who fucks men one after the other. A whore.
    Time is the fire in which we burn

    Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)


  16. #16
    Moderator Thomas Covenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Freeedoooom!
    Posts
    1,964
    Reputation
    6794
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    In all due respect and I mean it in full heart - I am merely basing a different opinion due to personal experience. I think it is unfair to catagorize my comment as a personal attack or fight stance.

    When freedom of speech and opinionated responses are criticised - this is when forums break down.
    Shogun, Chukhed only mentioned 'fighting' because you set that context in your previous post. You are not actually at odds!

    We can fight and whinge all we want but this is how the world works.
    Anyway - I am more in line with your thinking Shogun. There is a decided 'Halo effect' for more attractive people. I have benefited from it myself when compared to a colleague of mine. He is creepy and I am funny.

    And I just copied the exact 'routine' he used....
    I work in financial planning. I am interested in metal (all kinds), miniature painting and PC gaming. I live in Scotland.

  17. #17

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Naive4MyOwnGood View Post
    dating 5000 guys in a lifetime is not possible! unless she has been sleeping every-night with a different guy in the span of 20 years or so again does not seem to be realistic!
    She is a Thai bar girl. The odds are she has been fuc... I mean dating at least three different men every day for maybe 10 years. That adds up to slightly over 10,000 men. We could assume she took the occasional day off, and had less than three on some bad days. It is even remotely probable that she did some men more than once. As to all of the men being rich, we can assume she is from the dirt poor region of Issan, and her idea of a rich man is one that actually has running water in his home.

    She is now going into this line because she is starting not to able to get three guys a day to pay her any longer at the ridiculously old age of maybe 26. She had to be, IIRC, 21 to be a bar girl in the Farang serving bars, but only had to be 16 to handle the native Thai serving bar. So she has been a hard working girl for a long time. It is possible she has been in this line of work for much longer than 10 years. I ran into a beautiful bar girl in Bangkok, many years ago, who was dancing on the bar in front of me in a micro bikini. She was slim, her skin was flawless, and everything was tight and firm. I estimated that she was in her upper 20s. We talked later and I found out she was a 44 year old grandmother. We had a very pleasant chat about our respective grandchildren.

    So, the claim of 5,000 different "rich" men is eminently believable.

  18. #18

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmore Schwartz View Post
    You've clearly never been to Pattaya. The girls in the short time bars fuck men on a production line basis. I would be surprised if they aren't fucking 1,000 men a year.

    Because that is what a women is who fucks men one after the other. A whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.goingyourownway.com/members/mikediver/"
    Mikediver[/URL]]She is a Thai bar girl. The odds are she has been fuc... I mean dating at least three different men every day for maybe 10 years. That adds up to slightly over 10,000 men. We could assume she took the occasional day off, and had less than three on some bad days. It is even remotely probable that she did some men more than once. As to all of the men being rich, we can assume she is from the dirt poor region of Issan, and her idea of a rich man is one that actually has running water in his home.

    She is now going into this line because she is starting not to able to get three guys a day to pay her any longer at the ridiculously old age of maybe 26. She had to be, IIRC, 21 to be a bar girl in the Farang serving bars, but only had to be 16 to handle the native Thai serving bar. So she has been a hard working girl for a long time. It is possible she has been in this line of work for much longer than 10 years. I ran into a beautiful bar girl in Bangkok, many years ago, who was dancing on the bar in front of me in a micro bikini. She was slim, her skin was flawless, and everything was tight and firm. I estimated that she was in her upper 20s. We talked later and I found out she was a 44 year old grandmother. We had a very pleasant chat about our respective grandchildren.

    So, the claim of 5,000 different "rich" men is eminently believable.
    Well I stand corrected. For a moment I forgot that a quickie counts as dating nowadays!!
    • Feminism has turned marriage into a morally corrupt institution.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Delmore Schwartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    1930
    Type
    Perpetual Traveller

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Naive4MyOwnGood View Post
    Well I stand corrected. For a moment I forgot that a quickie counts as dating nowadays!!
    You don't get the thousand cock stare without the thousand cocks.
    Time is the fire in which we burn

    Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)


  20. #20

    Re: After dating 5,000 guys, Thai woman creates course on catching rich white men

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmore Schwartz View Post
    You don't get the thousand cock stare without the thousand cocks.
    That this is possible with a Thai bar girl is understandable, and not overly objectionable. However, that this condition is becoming the norm for women in the west that are about 25 and older is not so OK.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 8, 2018, 5:33 AM
  2. White Guys: We Suck and We're Sorry
    By Ancient Sunlight in forum Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: July 24, 2015, 9:09 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 29, 2015, 6:15 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 1, 2014, 5:03 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 1, 2014, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •