Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,132
    Reputation
    8697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    It might look that way CBM, but it's not you. It was going on before either of us was here. Your doing fine.

    Sometimes people are too positive. "I can't tell you how proud it makes me feel to know your hanging me with a new rope. Thanks guys."

  2. #22

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    It's a balance to be negotiated carefully. But a forum like this especially, I'd lean HEAVILY towards letting people be frank.

  3. #23
    Senior Member The Prisoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sea of Madness
    Posts
    1,438
    Reputation
    10336

    Finding your way out of the Cave of Gloom

    Okay I post a lot of shit on here about how women have treated me badly in the past or how I have seen other women treat their men badly. Now the reason that this happened is because either I allowed these women to treat me this way or these other men allowed women to treat them this way. Truth is that if we do not want to be like feminist we must take responsibility for our own actions. One way is to acknowledge that we allowed women to treat us poorly. This step is not admitting defeat, it is admitting that you did not place a high enough value on yourself. Let's face it would you go fix another guy's computer for $10 bucks or rebuild the engine on another guys car for $100 bucks? Of course not, you would charge the guy for what your time is worth. Sadly with women, most, if not all of us have fallen short of doing just this.

    Okay so we figured out we have been way undercharging for our time. Don't be upset about this, think of this as a learning phase. You now know what your time is worth and your willing to enforce it. Ask yourself this "would you stick your dick into a beehive for $100 bucks"? Now ask your self "would you stick your dick into a beehive for $1,000,000,000 bucks"? What is sad is that when most men marry, he is saying that he is willing to stick his dick in a beehive for everything he has now and half of what he will ever earn. Now we are armed with some information that we can use to our advantage.

    Now first step is don't be so gloomy about never getting married or even porking that hot high school cheerleader. Oh just FYI, a hot cheerleader from high school offered to do a threesome with me and my ex-wife years back. Yes this gal was very hot at the age of 18, however at the age of 40 she looked like a woman that would be thrown out of an "all you can eat" buffet. Understand that you now have some knowledge that can work for you. Use this knowledge, go to your local bar and reject the woman that is flirting with you. Have some fun with her, tell her that your only interested in her if her best friend joins in on the action. Make her work a bit to end up in your bed at the end of the evening.

    Are you still gloomy at your low paying job without a lot of options? Well first thing is first, with MGTOW you know what women are up to. So use your spare time to improve your job skills. Remember we are not after working 70 hours a week for $15 bucks an hour. We are looking to work 30 or 40 hours a week for about $100 dollars or more an hour. Investigate what jobs pay the most per hour and what jobs are in demand. Myself I found trucking to be an average paying job that is in very high demand. Hell some places will even fill out my job application for me. So use this spare time in order to improve yourself and make the money you want.

    Next is to live your life. Go on that nature walk, go fishing, go hunting, hell even watch sports on TV if you want. Always remember that if you have a bitch at your side she will be complaining about something if your fishing, hunting or watching sports. Just sit alone for 10 minutes and think, then understand that 10 minutes was a result of being twat free. Play that video game for 2 hours and realize that your going to pause it because you are hungry and going to fix lunch. Not because some bitch is bugging you to get off of the video game so you can have lunch with the couple she did a threesome with. Oh and if your wondering, Yes I did read about a woman that gave her husband a choice. It was to either go spend two weeks with the couple she did a threesome with or she was going alone. Oh and no, a threesome was not something she was willing to do with her husband. So don't look at these things as being missed out on or that you avoid women because of. Simply look at it as "something you no longer have to worry about". Every time I think of that husband that is upset about his wife spending two weeks with the couple she did a threesome for, I think of it as one problem I no longer have. That is just one example, however their are many. The only problem you have now is getting to the next level, or if your team will cover the spread.

    Live your life and enjoy it. Don't live in the past, just learn from it. If you have an ex in the past that is still upsetting you, spend the money on some escorts. While you are banging these three escorts think of how happy your ex would be if she only knew. Live for today and live for yourself. Enjoy life, rather it be banging three escorts in Costa Rica at the same time or playing your favorite video game, enjoy your life. We talk about a lot of fucked up shit women do to men on here. However that is to discourage you from seeing women as the helpless victim. Once you understand that women are not the helpless victim and that they are victimizing men, then it is time you live your own life. Stand tall and stand proud knowing that no other woman will take advantage of you. Cash in that vacation time to take a trip to Yellowstone or to Costa Rica. Bang the cute bitch at the bar and don't answer her calls. Don't be gloomy or upset about your past, create a better future for yourself. Just so you know, I am doing the exact same thing for myself. I am not finished, however I am very hopeful of the future.
    Last edited by BeijaFlor; July 1, 2015 at 7:21 PM. Reason: Note - merged this into existing thread.
    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
    And my blood is my own now
    Don't care where the past was
    I know where I'm going ...OUT !!!!

  4. #24

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    As a man when you decide that you will no longer put up with women's impossible expectations then you return to being an Alpha Male.And women know you're done with them when you directly tell them this because they realize you have taken back control of your life and her old tactics of withholding sex or threats of leaving don't work.Alphas go back to the gym for health and do the things that make you happy and by all means just date women and NEVER get married.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    4363
    Type
    MGTOW MONKey

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Use The Prisoner's inspiring words above as your compass.
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,217
    Reputation
    9524
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    Good posts all. We have a good feeling about this; and know that most people want the light feeling of Eternal Bachelorhood versus the 'oppressed martyrs in the slide towards oblivion'.
    I think this is a great way of looking at it. Whether one ghosts or is an eternal bachelor.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prisoner
    Okay I post a lot of shit on here about how women have treated me badly in the past or how I have seen other women treat their men badly. Now the reason that this happened is because either I allowed these women to treat me this way or these other men allowed women to treat them this way. Truth is that if we do not want to be like feminist we must take responsibility for our own actions. One way is to acknowledge that we allowed women to treat us poorly. This step is not admitting defeat, it is admitting that you did not place a high enough value on yourself.
    Kickass point there. No one can hurt us without our permission. I totally agree with you that the absolute root of this problem is not placing enough value on ourselves. And like you said, this is the difference between us and the whining feminists or professional female victims of men.

  7. #27
    Junior Member Dapper Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    48
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Like Kobe said, "Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."


  8. #28

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    This is also super helpful for me.
    I'll try always to stay optimistic. To find a forum like this really can help the healing process.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    115
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    I don't want my life to be about pain and anger.

    But I really don't know how to have a happy life.

  10. #30
    Super Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    3,020
    Reputation
    12871
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Manlynachoman View Post
    I don't want my life to be about pain and anger.

    But I really don't know how to have a happy life.
    We can help you find out how to do that. There are a lot of older men on here who have a lot of wisdom. Just be prepared to open up a little about what's troubling you. You'd be surprised how many of us have been through the same sorts of things you've been through.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    115
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by William Noy View Post
    We can help you find out how to do that. There are a lot of older men on here who have a lot of wisdom. Just be prepared to open up a little about what's troubling you. You'd be surprised how many of us have been through the same sorts of things you've been through.
    I'll consider it. Thanks.

  12. #32

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    I've read this thread a couple of times right now and it made me reflect a lot. I've read in the forum rules that negativity is not allowed and I agree with the Caves of gloom concept Beija laid so eloquently out to us.

    In my case it is about my perceiption of the world we live in and our reaction in life to what is happening around us.

    Now optimism is a good thing but I can't afford myself to be overly optimistic. I try to see all things in life for what they are and it is often very hard to see your life with focus. It helps evolving my perceiption of my life. I'm succeeding on a personal level that is what I'm perceiving. The realist in me doesn't allow optimism there is no room for such an illusion. I've been taught "Hope for the best plan for the worst. Life is unpredictable there are only very few certainties in life.

    I understood at a young age the purpose of my life because I asked myself that very question. What is the purpose of my life? I can give you the answer in a Detroit micro second.

    The purpose of my life is living happy.

    Now, most of you will counter me, by telling me, that goes without saying. I tell you it doesn't. We take it for granted but you can easily test this with your friends and family members just ask them the question and tell them to give the answer in one single sentence and you will notice in their reaction time. Some will even hesitate and reflect in that very instance because they never asked themselves the question before.

    Once you understand your own purpose in your life you can work to achieve that. If happiness is the purpose you need to figure out in realistic terms how to achieve a happy and fullfiled life.Your focus and clear vision that you have will show you the path. The focus and vision is achieved by introspection.

    Happiness is very easy to achieve because it depends on one thing alone. Yourself. You are responsible for your own state of mind all the time, with no excuses. Poeple can make you piss off but in the end it is you who choose your own state of mind. Happiness is feeling fulfilled in your personal life. I did mistakes like we all do but I try to learn from my mistakes . . . often I learn from the mistakes of others.

    How goes the saying "A wise man doesn't commit the same error once"

    If you ask me do you have hope for the future? My answer is no! I don't have any hope left that we can turn this around as long as there is no mass awakening. so what's left and worth living for? I tell you . . . my own happiness for the rest of my life I've left on this rock. That's something worth living for. That sounds selfish? You can bet your a$$ it does. Do I feel guilty about it. Nope!!!!!


    I admit that I have pretty much of a very extreme view on things which happened to occur in my life time. Life is the best teacher you will ever have. Once you understand that you have very little control on a big scale on what is happening in the world theatre you put your mind at rest. Indifference sets in which is the most powerful experience that will happen to you. ZFG.

    I hope that me trying to be a realist in my capacity and capability will not be taken as negativity. I focused on trying to fullfill myself in times where I have lost all hope for a future for mankind.

    There would be a lot more to say on this topic but I leave it by that for now.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    To be honest Iīm conflicted about MGTOW. I found out about it only recently and just because I have a vague notion that men need to take charge if western society is to have a chance. On an individual level, we all might lean back and enjoy the downwards spiral of absurdity with a morbid sense of satisfaction. Women get what they deserve, SJW and feminists are dominating the narrative, legislation caters to those who howl the loudest and everything goes to shit.

    But I canīt help thinking that men are looking at the wrong enemy, are barking at the wrong tree and succumb to the same ills as women: hedonism, consumerism, moral relativity, bitterness and loneliness.

    For every single mother, there is a man somewhere who didnīt want to be a father but couldnīt be bothered to prevent it. For every crazy feminist, there is probably a huge pharma corporation giving out antidepressants like candy. For every teenager passed out drunk in the streets, there is the entertainment and party industry making a fortune. And behind them all, there are the parents and the community who wasnīt successful in transmitting a code of conduct and set of values.

    Good men and women donīt magically appear from nowhere. Someone has to raise, nourish and educate them.
    Giving up is not an option. If we do, we will have laws that completely cripple every entrepreneurial spirit, every sense of community and belonging, every initiative and goodwill.

    So my question to the MGTOW community: what can we do to turn this around?

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    386
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Well I enjoy a bit of gloom always makes me happy.

  15. #35
    Senior Member flailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Here, There, Most Anywwhere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    2696

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    To be honest Iīm conflicted about MGTOW. I found out about it only recently and just because I have a vague notion that men need to take charge if western society is to have a chance. On an individual level, we all might lean back and enjoy the downwards spiral of absurdity with a morbid sense of satisfaction. Women get what they deserve, SJW and feminists are dominating the narrative, legislation caters to those who howl the loudest and everything goes to shit.

    But I canīt help thinking that men are looking at the wrong enemy, are barking at the wrong tree and succumb to the same ills as women: hedonism, consumerism, moral relativity, bitterness and loneliness.

    For every single mother, there is a man somewhere who didnīt want to be a father but couldnīt be bothered to prevent it. For every crazy feminist, there is probably a huge pharma corporation giving out antidepressants like candy. For every teenager passed out drunk in the streets, there is the entertainment and party industry making a fortune. And behind them all, there are the parents and the community who wasnīt successful in transmitting a code of conduct and set of values.

    Good men and women donīt magically appear from nowhere. Someone has to raise, nourish and educate them.
    Giving up is not an option. If we do, we will have laws that completely cripple every entrepreneurial spirit, every sense of community and belonging, every initiative and goodwill.

    So my question to the MGTOW community: what can we do to turn this around?
    You bring up some good points, and excellent questions, all while making some HORRID, horrid, ASSUMPTIONS.

    Start with the TRUTH, and examine all aspects from a PRINCIPLED point of view, if you want to progress & correct what is wrong.

    Regards,
    If misery loves company; Happiness requires Bachelorhood

    p.s. i resent being a "senior member" - I'm not that old, or am I?

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    I see your point, Flailer and indeed this is a very careless and cruel generalization.
    But how do you start with the truth? If the assumption is correct that single parenthood is a cause for economic and social decline - not my idea obviously - then Iīm just wondering how we behave now that we know.

    What I mean to say is that most issues donīt have a monocausal origin but even regarding something as complex a single motherhood, at the end of the day it took two people to get there or am I wrong?

  17. #37
    Senior Member flailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Here, There, Most Anywwhere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    2696

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I see your point, Flailer and indeed this is a very careless and cruel generalization.
    But how do you start with the truth? If the assumption is correct that single parenthood is a cause for economic and social decline - not my idea obviously - then Iīm just wondering how we behave now that we know.

    What I mean to say is that most issues donīt have a monocausal origin but even regarding something as complex a single motherhood, at the end of the day it took two people to get there or am I wrong?
    So, are you saying that you are willing to work on your principles? Because you are focusing on the wrong questions.

    You could start showing that you are principled by being rational, rather than working off your "feelings" ..
    Do you "feel" that is it okay for you to call yourself Sam rather than Samantha? ..
    Do you "feel" that it is okay for you to target a thread focusing on depressed Males? ...
    (once they realized how they have been DUPED, and the complicit part they played in that process?) ...

    FACTS: .. Women have 100% control over: Sex; Birthing; Birth control; & even AFTER the birth has occurred.
    .. The ONLY control over that process that men have is to NOT be part of it.
    ..... Can't you see that that this is just one more example of thousands to justify MGTOW?

    So, in order to move forward: Move on.
    If misery loves company; Happiness requires Bachelorhood

    p.s. i resent being a "senior member" - I'm not that old, or am I?

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    There is no question that MGTOW is justified, for many reasons and especially because legislation is disadvantaging men massively. And I have questions especially towards depressed males - but youīre right this might be trespassing.

    Still, to me, this seems bigger than the individual tragedies happening on a daily basis. Men and women are bashing each other when they should actually be bashing moral relativism, consumerism, toxic food and environmental issues. There is a dynamic between those things. What society can survive two or three generations of men and women starting a promiscuous life in their early teens?

    And donīt get me wrong I have nothing against kids (considering how the birth rates here in Europe are declining sharply, there should actually be more).
    Iīm just wondering if the MGTOW movement or way of life is capable of gaining control over the situation that has the momentum of a spinning car on ice.

  19. #39

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    There is no question that MGTOW is justified, for many reasons and especially because legislation is disadvantaging men massively. And I have questions especially towards depressed males - but youīre right this might be trespassing.

    Still, to me, this seems bigger than the individual tragedies happening on a daily basis. Men and women are bashing each other when they should actually be bashing moral relativism, consumerism, toxic food and environmental issues. There is a dynamic between those things. What society can survive two or three generations of men and women starting a promiscuous life in their early teens?

    And donīt get me wrong I have nothing against kids (considering how the birth rates here in Europe are declining sharply, there should actually be more).
    Iīm just wondering if the MGTOW movement or way of life is capable of gaining control over the situation that has the momentum of a spinning car on ice.
    MGTOW is not a movement, dude. If you want to do something actively you should join the MRA. MGTOW is a different kind of animal. Even if we wanted to fix it we can't. You can't fix something beyond repair. It is futile to persist in doing that. MGTOW can't go back we are moving forward by our inactivity. MGTOW doesn't seek change. MGTOW is the consciouness that only personal change can be achieved with success . . . you try to change the system you will fail because the system is setup to make you fail in the first place. The reason why you will fail is because the majority (Blu piller) don't perceive anything wrong with our current system therefore nothing needs to be fixed. People will die to protect and maintain this dysfunctional system in place
    I assume that you are still young.

    Don't waste your time in a futile undertaking. You can lead a horse to a river but you can't force it to drink.
    Dom't try to fix things which society don't wan't to be fixed.
    In case you feel the need to do actively your part than you should become a MRA.
    Cheers
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Das Commonwealth von Massachusett
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    854
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Caves Of Gloom ... and Finding Your Way Out

    Quote Originally Posted by flailer View Post
    So, are you saying that you are willing to work on your principles? Because you are focusing on the wrong questions.

    You could start showing that you are principled by being rational, rather than working off your "feelings" ..
    Do you "feel" that is it okay for you to call yourself Sam rather than Samantha? ..
    Do you "feel" that it is okay for you to target a thread focusing on depressed Males? ...
    (once they realized how they have been DUPED, and the complicit part they played in that process?) ...

    FACTS: .. Women have 100% control over: Sex; Birthing; Birth control; & even AFTER the birth has occurred.
    .. The ONLY control over that process that men have is to NOT be part of it.
    ..... Can't you see that that this is just one more example of thousands to justify MGTOW?

    So, in order to move forward: Move on.
    Lady, take a f~cking hike! The patriarchy is DEAD! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! Take your bullshit elsewhere! We're not having it here! THE DOOR IS CLOSED FOR A REASON!


Similar Threads

  1. Finding a man is hard
    By The_Joker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 27, 2018, 2:54 AM
  2. Finding your MOJO again
    By O.G. in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 24, 2014, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •