Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    "The chairman of the Michigan GOP and member of the University of Michigan board of regents is being asked to resign after calling the top three elected women in the state witches.An organization of Catholic sisters is also joining the calls for him to step down.
    Weiser came under fire Friday after calling Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Attorney General Dana Nessel and Secretary of state Jocelyn Benson "witches" who should be ready for the burning at the stake.
    He made the comment after jokingly referring to assassination as a way of dealing with two Michigan congressmen who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump after the January 6 insurrection on Capitol Hill.
    His comment was intended to re-focus the party on defeating Whitmer, Nessel and Benson in 2022 . .. . "
    Full article: https://www.wnem.com/news/catholic-s...dcda56e4e.html



    Comments: "Oh, grow up. Sticks and stones...what are you, 12? Everybody’s so afraid to say something that’s not politically correct these days. Who knows? Has anyone checked to make sure they aren’t witches?

    Well, THEY ARE!

    Calling a spade a spade...

    Gov Witchmer will brew something up for those guys — and their little dogs, too! Beware the flying monkeys!

    Fake Christian leftist group with a rapidly declining membership made up mostly of old women. (and their many cats)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leader...omen_Religious

    If I ever offend any witch I’d ask them to please let me know immediately - so I can do it over and over and over..."
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by CPRA View Post
    "The chairman of the Michigan GOP and member of the University of Michigan board of regents is being asked to resign after calling the top three elected women in the state witches.An organization of Catholic sisters is also joining the calls for him to step down.
    Weiser came under fire Friday after calling Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Attorney General Dana Nessel and Secretary of state Jocelyn Benson "witches" who should be ready for the burning at the stake.
    He made the comment after jokingly referring to assassination as a way of dealing with two Michigan congressmen who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump after the January 6 insurrection on Capitol Hill.
    His comment was intended to re-focus the party on defeating Whitmer, Nessel and Benson in 2022 . .. . "
    Full article: https://www.wnem.com/news/catholic-s...dcda56e4e.html



    Comments: "Oh, grow up. Sticks and stones...what are you, 12? Everybody’s so afraid to say something that’s not politically correct these days. Who knows? Has anyone checked to make sure they aren’t witches?

    Well, THEY ARE!

    Calling a spade a spade...

    Gov Witchmer will brew something up for those guys — and their little dogs, too! Beware the flying monkeys!

    Fake Christian leftist group with a rapidly declining membership made up mostly of old women. (and their many cats)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leader...omen_Religious

    If I ever offend any witch I’d ask them to please let me know immediately - so I can do it over and over and over..."
    Is this for real? I mean it is around April fools.

    Catholic nuns claiming witches aren't real (considering the Catholic witch trials)? Head of the GOP endorsing assassination?

    I suspect Babylonbee!

    Edit:

    This is where I am. Since I don't take anything at face value r.e. the media any more, this story seems little more unbelievable than many others.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,838
    Reputation
    12652
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Is this for real? I mean it is around April fools.

    Catholic nuns claiming witches aren't real (considering the Catholic witch trials)? Head of the GOP endorsing assassination?

    I suspect Babylonbee!

    Edit:

    This is where I am. Since I don't take anything at face value r.e. the media any more, this story seems little more unbelievable than many others.
    Here's a second article quoting an Associated Press article, if it helps:

    March 26, 2021 - Michigan GOP chair calls top Democratic women ‘witches’


    Toxic masculinity = ok. Witches = cancel him!



    I saw this comment on CPRA's link, thought it was funny:

    Wow! Catholics defending pagans instead of burning them.... can’t say I saw that one coming. When even Nuns have lost their track of where they stand, you know things are truly hopeless.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Unboxxed; April 3, 2021 at 2:38 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    are we sure he didn't mean to say "bitches"?

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Reputation
    23602
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    On August 2, 2007, Laurie Brink during her keynote address quoted another sister's comment that stated, "I was rooted in the story of Jesus, and it remains at my core, but I've also moved beyond Jesus," going on to explain that religious traditions outside the Christian fold may also have something to teach us, and are deserving of respect.
    And there it is. "Moved beyond Jesus" has special poignancy for us here at GYOW when you realise that Catholic nuns are married to Jesus.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    398
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Whitmer isn't a witch, she is a dictator.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    And there it is. "Moved beyond Jesus" has special poignancy for us here at GYOW when you realise that Catholic nuns are married to Jesus.
    Weird. Just how does a Catholic nun "move beyond Jesus" and not get kicked out on her ass? She makes about as much sense as this guy:


  8. #8
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Orwell was brilliant. He wasn't even writing dystopian fiction. He was simply stating what was happening at the time. Orwell knew who was doing it. Now is nothing different, except the level of technology they have.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  9. #9

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Remember watching a KGB defector talking about what communists do to subvert a country and their first steps on taking power - top priority is to kill off their leftist fellow travelers. Once they become disillusioned with communism, as happened with Orwell, they become their worst enemies. Watch Yuri Bezmerkov who discusses this - short trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsBRGCabaog

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Orwell was brilliant. He wasn't even writing dystopian fiction. He was simply stating what was happening at the time. Orwell knew who was doing it. Now is nothing different, except the level of technology they have.

  10. #10
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Yes of course any genuine liberals with a platform will be deplatformed, criminalised or simply disappeared. Another heart attack. Another car crash.
    Orwell was mostly a failure during his life. That's cos he wrote about the truth. The overall message is clear, if you lie and push degeneracy, you will be more successful than those who stand for truth. Look at the average YouTuber with a big following, these people are mostly rotting inside.

    I do not mind being considered a failure in life because as a MGTOW I define my successes and failures, no one else.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  11. #11

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Here is an article called Why Bad Men Rule by a UNLV economist that backs up your remarks. "In contrast, the selection of government rulers by means of popular elections makes it nearly impossible that a good or harmless person could ever rise to the top. Prime ministers and presidents are selected for their proven efficiency as morally uninhibited demagogues. Thus, democracy virtually assures that only bad and dangerous men will ever rise to the top of government. Indeed, as a result of free political competition and selection, those who rise will become increasingly bad and dangerous individuals, yet as temporary and interchangeable caretakers they will only rarely be assassinated.Consequently, under democratic conditions the popular though immoral and anti-social desire for another man’s property is systematically strengthened. Every demand is legitimate if it is proclaimed publicly under the special protection of "freedom of speech." Everything can be said and claimed, and everything is up for grabs. Not even the seemingly most secure private property right is exempt from redistributive demands. Worse, subject to mass elections, those members of society with little or no inhibitions against taking another man’s property, that is, habitual a-moralists who are most talented in assembling majorities from a multitude of morally uninhibited and mutually incompatible popular demands (efficient demagogues) will tend to gain entrance in and rise to the top of government. Hence, a bad situation becomes even worse . . . "
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2004/11/...se-to-the-top/
    Prime examples: Joe Xiden and crackhead bagman/ son Hunter . . . in a democracy, shxt floats to the top . . .


    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Yes of course any genuine liberals with a platform will be deplatformed, criminalised or simply disappeared. Another heart attack. Another car crash.
    Orwell was mostly a failure during his life. That's cos he wrote about the truth. The overall message is clear, if you lie and push degeneracy, you will be more successful than those who stand for truth. Look at the average YouTuber with a big following, these people are mostly rotting inside.

    I do not mind being considered a failure in life because as a MGTOW I define my successes and failures, no one else.

  12. #12
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    I have long understood that. While some may enter politics with good intentions, it is simply impossible to prosper in that world without being deeply Machiavellian. Good people, the kind we would want as policy makers, would either stay away or walk away once they realised that fact.
    I think people who can't comprehend this are probably quite low in intelligence or awareness in general. You can even see it in most workplaces, you do not get ahead by being open, honest, kind etc. Some leaders may appear to have these traits but that is just part of their power game. Charm. Chutzpah. Seduction.
    At work, as soon as you make a stand for the truth, or anything good and righteous, watch people recoil and you become a loner. If you are not fired on some trumped up charge.
    The entire political systems of the west are a cesspool of filthy human beings. They may have big houses and fat pensions but they are rotting on the inside and everyone knows it.
    But the fundamental truth (I do not care if anyone disagrees here this is inarguable for me) is that politicians simply carry out orders from the real international mafia that runs the major businesses and institutions of the world. Politics is simply show biz for ugly people. It is a sham, as is our democracy, it doesn't matter which party gets in because the pathetic and powerless politicians have no choice but do as they're told. The few who do not do as they're told and pose some kind of threat are non-personed or killed off.
    Politicians are well paid policy makers for the hidden hand with the real power. There is no other way the hidden hand could pull it off if not for their owned army of 'governors' to keep us stupid, poor, sick and enslaved.
    Once a man wakes up to this truth, it is quite liberating.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    From CPRAs O.P. link:

    Leadership Conference of Women Religious

    The Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR) is one of two associations of the leaders of congregations of Catholic women religious in the United States
    First off, I’d like to draw attention to terminology: “Catholic women religious”? Why not Catholic women or religious women or even religious Catholic women? Why “Catholic women religious”?

    Because “Catholic women religious” carries with it a note of authority – we are a power to be reckoned with!

    The canonically-approved organization collaborates in the Catholic church and in society to "influence systemic change
    O.K., so now we know it is approved by the church at the highest levels.

    In April 2015 the Vatican closed a controversial, multi-year investigation initiated in 2012 by Gerhard Ludwig Müller of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF).
    "The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith". Is this not the new name for the same section of Catholicism that instigated the Inquisition?

    Formerly known as the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congre...e_of_the_Faith

    its publications "need a sound doctrinal foundation," and "when exploring contemporary issues, particularly those which, while not explicitly theological nevertheless touch upon faith and morals
    Hmm. This one’s a bit tricky. It seems to indicate that it’s only talking of internal publications, but it’s ramifications are much more diverse.

    My interpretation:

    Everything revolves around religion – politics, home life, working life, education – everything. Bring back the inquisitions!

    As I’ve said many times, women are nothing but control freaks. Fuck ‘em and/or forget ‘em. Start to take them seriously and you’re in for a world of pain!

  14. #14
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1488
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    that politicians simply carry out orders from the real international mafia that runs the major businesses and institutions of the world.
    I'll generalize it by saying that you dont always need to directly order someone to do something. You can just program the situation such that they instinctively do it. One recent example, the attack on capitol building in virginia on jan 6th, when they broke windows and entered it (for a photo OP really lol). It is known that they had paid actors within the crowd, but not EVERYONE was a paid actor. Rest simply saw "wow ! we are entering the capitol ! lets go !". So they did exactly what the "hidden powers" wanted them to do. I am NOT condemning the breaking and entering of the capitol building, I am only saying, that giving direct order, or even indirect order, is very costly in terms of overall cost of running the circus, and is often not needed.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  15. #15
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    I'll generalize it by saying that you dont always need to directly order someone to do something. You can just program the situation such that they instinctively do it. One recent example, the attack on capitol building in virginia on jan 6th, when they broke windows and entered it (for a photo OP really lol). It is known that they had paid actors within the crowd, but not EVERYONE was a paid actor. Rest simply saw "wow ! we are entering the capitol ! lets go !". So they did exactly what the "hidden powers" wanted them to do. I am NOT condemning the breaking and entering of the capitol building, I am only saying, that giving direct order, or even indirect order, is very costly in terms of overall cost of running the circus, and is often not needed.


    Yes this is true. You only need a few instigators and control of the police, and obviously the media, and it's easy.
    That assault was so laughable to me. If you have never been in a demonstration, trust me, if the police do not want you to get somewhere you are not fucking getting there. As soon as a few people get bashed over the head with batons, most of the crowd gets the message. They got into the building because it was meant to happen, ie staged. Like almost everything in the fake media (gotta hand it to Trump for getting this more into people's consciousness).
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  16. #16
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1488
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    If you have never been in a demonstration, trust me, if the police do not want you to get somewhere you are not fucking getting there. As soon as a few people get bashed over the head with batons, most of the crowd gets the message.
    Very true sadly. To prevent this sort of this is the reason why the founders of US added second amendment. Whether this will work or not... is yet to be seen.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    If you have never been in a demonstration, trust me, if the police do not want you to get somewhere you are not fucking getting there.
    Erm. Generally this is true - but...

    I grew up during, let's say, a period of unrest in my country. One which I'm sure you're familiar with. Many times the security forces were overwhelmed. Yes, they may have exacted retribution over the long term, but at the time of some of the incidents their forces were inadequate.

  18. #18
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1488
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Erm. Generally this is true - but...

    I grew up during, let's say, a period of unrest in my country. One which I'm sure you're familiar with. Many times the security forces were overwhelmed. Yes, they may have exacted retribution over the long term, but at the time of some of the incidents their forces were inadequate.
    Yes, I'd say its the difference between demonstration vs rebellion/unrest/anarchy.

    When bellies are full and lights are on, its demonstration. People dont want their heads busted from batons. They can just return home, take a shower, order a pizza, post the pics on social media and go to sleep.

    On the other hand, when there is chaos, and desperation and panic kicks in full gear, when the people are convinced that they are gonna die either way, then head bashing batons would be inadequate.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  19. #19
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Catholic Sisters Calling for GOP Leader's Removal After 'Disturbing' Comments About Female Leaders

    I grew up during, let's say, a period of unrest in my country. One which I'm sure you're familiar with. Many times the security forces were overwhelmed. Yes, they may have exacted retribution over the long term, but at the time of some of the incidents their forces were inadequate.


    Yes of course that's true. I should have been more specific, I'm talking about big places of importance, which already have security in place and can rapidly scale it up. No group however large is going to break into 10 Downing Street, or Buckingham Palace, etc etc, because any people crazy enough to try are going to be crushed or killed which makes the others quickly back off.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: February 24, 2021, 1:18 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: February 12, 2020, 2:57 AM
  3. Is the Catholic Church done?
    By Jan in forum Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: December 9, 2018, 1:37 PM
  4. Females as leaders
    By ManInBlack in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 7, 2015, 5:52 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 14, 2015, 1:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •