Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1

    Post Can a dead nation be alive?

    In the days of "China will collapse in X days", "America will go bankrupt in X months" I present to you South Korea - a dead nation.

    The future is female in South Korea and it looks really grim.
    South Korea has 0.9 fertility rate and is projected to become extinct circa 2700's.
    Why? Maybe because it is one of the most feminist asian countries.

    Feminism kills the elderly
    According to the Statistics Korea website, the divorce rate here was 4.4 per 1,000 people in 2017. (...) "Twilight divorces" are increasing; couples with 20 to 30 years of marriage are now calling it quits. (...) divorced spouses can claim part of their ex's pension.
    I wonder how many youngsters saw their grandpa struggling to survive.
    How many of them didn't get married because the endgame of marriage in SK is dying alone.


    An evergrowing egg cementary
    Before 1990, the divorce rates were some of the lowest in the world (Rowan, 2020, April 14). (...)
    The divorce rate has since increased by 400% from 1990 to 2017 and social views are changing.
    (...)
    In the past, most people had traditional patriarchic values which contributed to keeping the divorce rate low. This increase has been especially true for older Koreans. In recent years, women are becoming more educated, and there are now more employment opportunities for women (Rowan, 2020, April 14).
    (...)
    Additionally, there has also been a delay in the age of marriage and having children. The lives of women have changed because many are also wage earners and are prioritizing responsibilities and choices in their lives.

    Everything comes at a price. Responsibility is the price of freedom. Solitude is the price of independence.

    Why do modern families fail? Because there is no such a thing as modern or traditional.
    You either have a family or you don't.


    Future is female
    About 340,000 abortions are performed annually in South Korea while 440,000 childbirths are reported.
    Today is the opposite day. Doctors kill, women abort, men loose more than they gain.
    Instead of marriage you have divorce, a governament instead of the husband.
    Today betrayal is worshipped and fidelity frowned upon.

    Today is the opposite day and the future is female.


    Annotations:

    • Stats quoted vary vastly from source to source. Newer data shows vastly lower numbers than quoted. In the stats from 2020 those values are halved, so SK statwise "just behind" USA.
    • On global divorce/marriage/abortion maps SK is often greyed out. It's very difficult to find any raw or specific data.
    • According to more recent estimates by the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, the number of abortions have declined to 50k a year. Yeah. I don't believe 10x decrease over 10 years. Methinks someone is cooking the books. It'd be also in line with "the loss of face" culture (it's common in asian countries).
    • Trivia: dating classes, mindset in dating, fertility crisis, disenfranchisement of men, suicides
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,481
    Reputation
    17747
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    It's just another appendage of the western culture being infected with feminism, however, unlike the slow seeping and creeping influx, they pushed too hard and fired up the "gender war" much sooner than expected, as men in Korea almost unanimously reject feminism, but never the less, it's there to stay like cancer. We can see its carcinogenic effects as the body at whole looses vitality.

    MGTOW is the strongest antibody to ward off the direct and indirect adversary effects of this menacing tumor.
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  3. #3

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    as men in Korea almost unanimously reject feminism, but never the less, it's there to stay like cancer.
    It's even more funny when you realize that those were always very gynocentric societies.
    We often hear how Indian men are simps. Well, indian men are no different from japanese, korean or chinese.

    They have always lived in a culture where your "face" (status, reputation) was the most important thing. Many things, albeit widely known, weren't spoken out loud. That's why asians are known to be polite and indirect - they self-censor because women's feelings are more important than truth in those cultures.

    Those men (koreans) live in a very different world than ours. It's not that they push back. Married, they surely would hand over their salary to their wifes, and get only pocket money [1]. They would be a biggest doormat you've ever seen.

    This isn't a matter of tradition or values. So called pushback is only a byproduct.
    I think most japanese "herbivores" or chinese "let it rot" have never even heard of mgtow.

    MGTOW is just a label for survival instinct. It's not an ideology, it's not a movement or organization.
    That's why we neither recruit nor need too. Because survival instinct always overpowers reproduction.

    [1] it is a custom in China, and in Japan, methinks korea is no different given it's location.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    French Canada
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    80
    Type
    Hybrid

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016...itical_scandal

    "The future is female" yay look elsewhere as we abuse power and abort men as soon as we know their sex.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    1204
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by KanedaPills666 View Post
    "The future is female" yay look elsewhere as we abuse power and abort men as soon as we know their sex.
    Yes.... keep in mind the WEF wants to lower the world population from nearly 8B to 800M by 2030... It's all adding up...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    French Canada
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    80
    Type
    Hybrid

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Yes.... keep in mind the WEF wants to lower the world population from nearly 8B to 800M by 2030... It's all adding up...
    On another order of idea, all the shots since covid and sudden deaths arent linked at all wink wink.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,985
    Reputation
    4991
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    In the days of "China will collapse in X days", "America will go bankrupt in X months" I present to you South Korea - a dead nation.

    The future is female in South Korea and it looks really grim.
    South Korea has 0.9 fertility rate and is projected to become extinct circa 2700's.
    Why? Maybe because it is one of the most feminist asian countries.

    Feminism kills the elderly


    I wonder how many youngsters saw their grandpa struggling to survive.
    How many of them didn't get married because the endgame of marriage in SK is dying alone.


    An evergrowing egg cementary


    Everything comes at a price. Responsibility is the price of freedom. Solitude is the price of independence.

    Why do modern families fail? Because there is no such a thing as modern or traditional.
    You either have a family or you don't.


    Future is female

    Today is the opposite day. Doctors kill, women abort, men loose more than they gain.
    Instead of marriage you have divorce, a governament instead of the husband.
    Today betrayal is worshipped and fidelity frowned upon.

    Today is the opposite day and the future is female.


    Annotations:

    • Stats quoted vary vastly from source to source. Newer data shows vastly lower numbers than quoted. In the stats from 2020 those values are halved, so SK statwise "just behind" USA.
    • On global divorce/marriage/abortion maps SK is often greyed out. It's very difficult to find any raw or specific data.
    • According to more recent estimates by the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, the number of abortions have declined to 50k a year. Yeah. I don't believe 10x decrease over 10 years. Methinks someone is cooking the books. It'd be also in line with "the loss of face" culture (it's common in asian countries).
    • Trivia: dating classes, mindset in dating, fertility crisis, disenfranchisement of men, suicides
    So, assuming all this data is 100% accurate what should be read into it?

    For myself, it states very clearly that a relationship such as marriage (in whatever form) is NOT the natural, desired state for humans.

    In bygone days there was a need to hook up for life; there were benefits with regards survival both for the male and the female.

    Offspring (kids) were merely a side effect, one of which could be thought of as planning for the future – someone to take care of you in old age as you took care of them in their early years.

    All of that is gone, at least for the most part.

    When everyone is equally capable of providing for themselves, regardless of whether or not it is artificially enforced, there is no need to “hook up” for security.

    Any agreement for life, marriage included, is a sucker’s move.

    This is why divorce rates are rising, not because marriage has somehow become unviable, it always was unviable. It is a manufactured construct that perhaps for a time served a purpose. No longer.

    “Till death do us part” should be replaced with “Till I can’t stand to look at you any more”.

    The contracts between men, women and the state need to be adjusted to reflect this simple truth.

  8. #8

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    So, assuming all this data is 100% accurate what should be read into it?

    For myself, it states very clearly that a relationship such as marriage (in whatever form) is NOT the natural, desired state for humans.
    I beg to differ.
    I think monogamy is the natural state, provided she's not a slut.
    Oxytocin is hell of a drug. ThinkingMan'sTemplar, Sandman, R.P.M and many others have done excellent materials
    regarding that matter. You spin plates, everything's good. Then suddenly you realize you've caught "fee-fees" for her.
    You no longer can fuck anything but her. As if you were under a spell.

    It works both ways too (provided she has her hymen intact). There have been studies showing strict corelation between number of partners and pairbonding ability. Why? Because women remeber all of their exes. It's like with shares. Her first gets 70%, her second- 15%, her third - 7.5% and you poor sucker, a nice guy, capitan save-a-hoe get fraction of a fraction.

    We have this phrase "haunted by ghosts of a chad's past". It's all true.

    Traditional roles A.K.A marriage?
    Ask any woman what her bigest dream has ever been - regardless the age she will say the same thing - marriage.
    Men? A cosmonaut, a famous scientist, someone that builds stuff - we are designed to provide.
    Purplepill is bluepill and bluepill is the natural state. That's why it's so widespread.

    MGTOW/redpill is not a default setting. Like immune response it happens only when
    something goes really bad. Coma is not natural yet it saves you from death.

    Redpill is our survival instinct kicking in. We aren't wired to perceive women as a threat.
    It's very unnatural that they can harm you yet you can't defend.
    How weird is that thought - we were born to fight yet we can't defend ourselves.
    MGTOW is exactly what happens when survival instinct takes over and the potential threat is the other gender.

    Women are opposed to mgtow exactly because of that. Being perceived as a potential threat
    means potential physical confrontation. It means Philladelphia train full of bystanders.
    It also severly fucks them over regarding LTR. LTR exists only as long as the trust is not broken.
    If she can't be trusted by men, she is effectively already a cat lady.
    That's why they are so obsessed with trust and reputation.

    What about hypergamy and polygamy? It is our core belief that hypergamy is inherent to female nature.
    Well, we have many different instincts. Many of those override each other depending on situation.
    - Polygamy and hypergamy both are supressed by oxytocin.
    - Women past certain age are not attractive.
    - Women with children are less attractive.
    - We are attracted to the scent of the opposite gender yet somehow close relatives smell bad.

    We say feminism is like cancer. Why? Because we don't believe women are inherently evil.
    Cancer is illnes. We live in a very ill society and we are just entering coma.
    Last edited by bazalgette; September 9, 2022 at 9:12 PM.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,985
    Reputation
    4991
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    I beg to differ.
    I think monogamy is the natural state, provided she's not a slut.
    Monogamy is the natural state?

    Just where does this thought spring from?

    The natural state is to do whatever comes to mind. For some this may indeed lead to monogamy but for most monogamy is a structure imposed on us by society.

    We are conditioned from birth to believe that this structure is somehow natural and any deviation from this thought is deemed unnatural.

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    MGTOW/redpill is not a default setting. Like immune response it happens only when
    something goes really bad. Coma is not natural yet it saves you from death.

    Redpill is our survival instinct kicking in.
    This IMO couldn’t be more wrong. The red pill is about seeing the truth. Seeing the truth IS our default setting, everything else is clouding the issues that are truly important.

    When we are raised our thoughts about what should and shouldn’t be are influenced by those around us. Most of these influences are complete and utter shite imparted to us by those that do not wish to see the truth, only the lies that have been imparted to them.

    The red pill is not merely a survival instinct, it is a willingness to see past the bullshit.
    Last edited by Jackoff; September 9, 2022 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Grammar

  10. #10
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    6656
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post

    MGTOW is the strongest antibody to ward off the direct and indirect adversary effects of this menacing tumor.
    MGTOW is a very small subset of men. Maybe 3%. The majority of men are "anything for pussy" guys. They will sell you out for just a whiff and have no remorse.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  11. #11

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Monogamy is the natural state?
    We are conditioned from birth (...)
    Is our gender also conditioned? Maybe gender studies are right - we are all but a blank slate.
    Maybe this is what "white cis male privilege" really is - being born into healthy family unit.
    Since when being a role-model became indoctrination?

    Like mother, like daughter. Like father, like son.

    Marriage - these idiots don't even know what a marriage even is.
    They build their house on a sand and then wonder why it is a shit house.
    "I'm NoT HaPpY" when the marriage was never about being happy.
    It was about staying together. Honouring the contract no matter what.
    It's a fucking oath, not "love".

    Did Hannibal love his father when he made his oath? Imagine how difficult it is
    to traverse whole army through the mountains. To cross the great swamps and
    not stop even though everyone around you dies.
    To succumb to the illness so terrible you loose an eye.
    Yet you need to march tomorrow.
    Imagine the pushback from the closest thing to a global empire.

    Fighting the empire is hard. Raising children is also extremely difficult - especially raising them right.
    And when you fear you will flake out, you make a sacred oath - no matter the pushback you'll prevail.

    Why do we have broken households? Because the oath is no longer sacred.
    Because insta-thots, single mothers and 35yo biological-clock-need-to-get-married-now ladies are not marriage material.
    Because laws empower "unicorns" to turn ino monsters anytime.
    The red pill is about seeing the truth. (...) When we are raised our thoughts about what should and shouldn’t be are influenced by those around us.
    Yes - beautifully said - the redpill is about seeing the truth. And the truth is that not only men can destroy your life.
    Influence? You can't self-influence. It's either street, tik-tok, teachers or your family.
    No matter what you do, you will always be influenced by someone.

    The only solution is total isolation. And even then you will be influenced.
    Last edited by bazalgette; September 10, 2022 at 12:50 PM. Reason: added no eggs meme
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    1204
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    The natural state is to do whatever comes to mind. For some this may indeed lead to monogamy but for most monogamy is a structure imposed on us by society.
    Correct, really it was to do whatever it took!!! Human Nature being forged over millions of years and successes that have made humans what they are today is all part of our make up. Life in the stone age and before is not what it is today, childbirth was likely about a 50% success rate at best, for mother, child or both. Same goes for hunting for food or warring with another tribe, life could be very short, it was adapt or never reproduce. It was not individual success it was tribe success. We are where we are today because our ancestors did what they did, and human nature is the result of what they did.

    Monogamy is a modern idea to calm single men. A necessary step in civilization when life spans became longer/safer. Feminism has removed this idea in recent times.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,985
    Reputation
    4991
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    Is our gender also conditioned? Maybe gender studies are right - we are all but a blank slate.
    Nope. Gender is a physical state and is not up for debate, it simply is. Gender studies advocates can kiss my big hairy MALE ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    Since when being a role-model became indoctrination?
    It isn’t. We members of this site are all role models. As role models we should try to avoid passing on indoctrination. This isn’t always easy because we ourselves have been influenced in our views by the constant onslaught of said indoctrination.

    How to spot indoctrination: One indicator is people saying “you should…” without explaining why they are saying it, usually because they themselves have been indoctrinated.

    Encouraging another should be for THEIR benefit, not simply to “fit” with our beliefs.

  14. #14

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Encouraging another should be for THEIR benefit, not simply to “fit” with our beliefs.
    If you don't "indoctrinate" your children it'll be done by the governament, their friends or the movies they watch.
    It will be either you, gender studies professor next door or she hulk twerking on the screen.
    It is a race, really. Everyone (you included) participates in a race for your child's soul.

    You say we should avoid indoctrination. I say there is skillfull propaganda and shit propaganda.
    And blatant in-the-face indoctrination is not as effective.

    You as a role-model are the indocrinator. Raising is about pointing out pitfalls, harmful and good ideas.
    It's always subjective - everyone is biased in some way by their beliefs. There is no such a thing as an objective data.
    You can easily fool the AI let alone the adult.

    There are recently ads on youtube regarding some sort of service that is supposed to help you remove those blindspots in your datafeed
    caused by bias. Funny, eh? As if those services weren't biased too.
    There is no escape.

    Hammerhand often says: "ethics, morals, values & principles". Why?
    Because without those you have no beliefs. You just support the current thing.
    And he [hammer] shows his son what believes to be traps and snares.
    He doesn't tell "you should". He doesn't provide an answer.
    But this is indoctrination too - and it will probaby save this kid's life.
    Last edited by bazalgette; September 10, 2022 at 2:33 PM. Reason: grammar + style
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,985
    Reputation
    4991
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Well, I don’t have kids so anything I have to say on the matter is theory and I do understand that theory and practice are often very different beasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    If you don't "indoctrinate" your children it'll be done by the governament, their friends or the movies they watch.
    It will be either you, gender studies professor next door or she hulk twerking on the screen.
    It is a race, really. Everyone (you included) participates in a race for your child's soul.
    Not at all. The alternative to indoctrination of your kids is to teach them critical thinking, how to think for themselves. Teach them how to spot when they are being manipulated so they don’t fall for it. This is NOT indoctrination, this is education.

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    You say we should avoid indoctrination. I say there is skillfull propaganda and shit propaganda.
    And blatant in-the-face indoctrination is not as effective.
    Propaganda:

    Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
    Are you suggesting that we should mislead others, including our children, for some imagined greater good?

    Do you know what is best for everybody? The one solution that works for all? I sure as hell don’t.

    And what happens when your child grows up and realises that you misled him/her? What then? Are you going to trot out some lame excuse that you lied to them for their own good whilst watching them turn their backs on you because everything you taught them was bullshit?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    You as a role-model are the indocrinator.
    No sir. Many are but we on this site are about breaking the indoctrination by showing it for what it is. Teaching people to think for themselves is the opposite of indoctrination.

  16. #16

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Teach them how to spot when they are being manipulated so they don’t fall for it.
    Everyone has their blindspots. No one is objective. No one is safe from indoctrination.

    A person harmed by cops will teach their children to avoid them like a plague. An ex-cop, soldier will do the opposite.
    Everyone is impaired by their limited scope of knowledge.
    Yes you can call it "education" as many times you want but it's indoctrination nevertheless.
    You only can point out those traps and snares that you see. And your sight - well, it's not the best.

    Are you suggesting that we should mislead?
    Mislead your kid or let him to be misled. It's a though choice.
    Maybe I am misleading you right now or maybe you're misleading me.
    Abraham Lincoln once said "Don't believe everything you find on the Internet"
    I think he has a point.

    My posts - I only parrot sombody else's points.
    My links - someone had to write those articles and wrote it through their lenses too.
    Me <- BBC <- korean ppl <- community. Every single item in this chain leaves room for bias.
    Maybe I was mislead by BBC which was mislead by korean people who were mislead by their community.
    You won't ever know.
    Teaching people to think for themselves is the opposite of indoctrination.
    So you know what is best for everybody after all...

    Who people who think for themselves vote for?
    What do they believe in?
    What sort of principles do they have?

    You seem to foget that indoctrination doesn't have to be based on lies.
    Last edited by bazalgette; September 10, 2022 at 11:58 PM. Reason: shortened post
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,985
    Reputation
    4991
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    Everyone has their blindspots. No one is objective. No one is safe from indoctrination.

    A person harmed by cops will teach their children to avoid them like a plague. An ex-cop, soldier will do the opposite.
    Everyone is impaired by their limited scope of knowledge.
    Yes you can call it "education" as many times you want but it's indoctrination nevertheless.
    You only can point out those traps and snares that you see. And your sight - well, it's not the best.

    Absolutely, this is why I believe having the tools to spot it for yourself is a step in the right direction.

    You seem to foget that indoctrination doesn't have to be based on lies.
    Hmm. I suppose that this is technically possible, but if such indoctrination is based in truth then why would the instigators fear criticism?

    Indoctrination:

    the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.
    In other words, don’t ask questions just believe me. This alone makes it sound like a lie.

    Abraham Lincoln once said "Don't believe everything you find on the Internet"
    I think he has a point.

    My posts - I only parrot sombody else's points.
    My links - someone had to write those articles and wrote it through their lenses too.
    Me <- BBC <- korean ppl <- community. Every single item in this chain leaves room for bias.
    Maybe I was mislead by BBC which was mislead by korean people who were mislead by their community.
    You won't ever know.
    LOL about the Abe quote. Good point though. Are you suggesting that we should be critical of everything we read and hear? Is this not the opposite of the indoctrination you espouse?

    So you know what is best for everybody after all...
    Not at all. I do believe that critical thinking is beneficial to all, but if some are willing to forego it that’s their choice. Many believe that ignorance is bliss, who am I to say they’re wrong?

    Who people who think for themselves vote for?
    Whoever they like or not at all, but they do so knowing their motivation. Even if such motivations are biased due to being lied to they are aware of this also and so can make at least some allowances for it.

    What do they believe in?
    Couldn’t tell you mate, I can only speak for myself. I believe IN nothing much. There are things I believe and things I don’t, each of which is open to further examination should contradictory evidence appear.

    What sort of principles do they have?
    Again I can only speak for myself. I do have principles, many of them, all based in reason.

  18. #18

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Edit: I'm sorry all my answers are so long. It is just so broad subject that all of my attempts at being concise fail.
    TLDR: dogmas are inescapable, everything is indoctrination and propaganda.
    In other words, don’t ask questions just believe me.
    Indoctrination can be mistaken for education because it's not always "don't ask questions"
    Socrateic method is also indoctrination - you ask questions/provide data expecting a person to come to a specific conclusions.
    And because those are their conclusions, they embrace them uncritically.

    That's what I mean when I say that even learning "critical thinking" is indoctrination.

    What do the believe?, who they vote? etc...
    I'm glad you haven't provided concrete answer because, well - there is no valid answer to those questions.
    And this is also a very stupid case of catch 22. Every time i think about it, it infuriates me.

    If anyone, regardless their beliefs can possibly be a critical thinker it means that there is probably a flat earther, commie or gender studies prof
    who found truth in those ideologies. No answer means that no one posesses "complete truth", so everyone is wrong atleast in some aspects. Thus everyone unconsiciously spews propaganda 24/7.

    Having clear answers is no better - either you are wrong and are the indoctrinator, or posses the "absolute truth" and thus you are in the right to indoctrinate.
    There is no winning here.

    There are many philosophers who went mad exactly because they entertained this line of thinking.

    One must believe in some absolutes (thus doctrine) to have some point of reference.
    Even mathematicians are not immune. Do you know what was the most difficult thing to mathematically proove? That 1+1=2.
    It seems so obvious. What else 1+1 could equal to? We base numerous other theorems on this simple operation yet don't
    "critically think" about it.

    There were other famous works. Some guy even proved that every mathematical system has atleast one fundamental theorem that can't ever be proved.
    We indoctrinate, we believe, we "don't ask questions". Because it is impossible to critically think about everything.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    Had I have a kid, YES I would shape him. I wouldn't show him redpill/mgtow - just provide principles of my faith.
    Those principles are true, they are the recipe that has worked for ages.
    I've found mgtow because i couldn't reconcile those with the grim reality of today.
    Peterson -> TBYS -> Diana Davison -> Sandman -> UCXIV -> Hammerhand

    Sandman often says that most mgtow's are one bj away from the plantation.
    I'd rather die than bust in modern woman's mouth. It is my principles that keep my biology at bay.

    Anyways back to the hypothetical scenario:
    I'd tell him don't marry non-virgins, no sex b4 marriage, she has to submit to her husband.
    "If she ever cheats it's the matter of principles to leave her.
    Never consider a woman past certain age.
    Spend 2-3 years with her before you ever consider commitment."


    Then he grows up and asks questions because those ideas are unintuitive:
    - no sex b4 marriage means no babytrapping, no spurgling, no accusations.
    - virginity is so important because you never know her true bodycount - she either has 0 or "some".
    - submission and hierarchy because you don't want civil wars in your house
    - the older woman is, the less eggs she has and the more her biology pushes her towards marriage. You'll be stuck with resentful carousel rider. She has nothing to offer you besides her youth. Your children are more likely to have birth defects when she looses 90% of her eggs.
    - Spend 2-3 years. The time will weed out larpers and chameleons. Courtship is important. True courtship (not this hallmark crap) is more like job interview. 1. does she have necessary qualities/virtues/traits to not falter in marriage? 2. Is she a person you could imagine/bear living with? 3. Test ride A.K.A. engagement.
    Last edited by bazalgette; September 11, 2022 at 2:15 PM. Reason: style
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,985
    Reputation
    4991
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    Had I have a kid, YES I would shape him. I wouldn't show him redpill/mgtow - just provide principles of my faith.
    Those principles are true, they are the recipe that has worked for ages.

    ...

    I'd tell him don't marry non-virgins, no sex b4 marriage, she has to submit to her husband.
    "If she ever cheats it's the matter of principles to leave her.
    Never consider a woman past certain age.
    Spend 2-3 years with her before you ever consider commitment."
    Almost everything you say in this quote is contrary to MGTOW.

    So, let me get this straight. You wouldn’t tell your son about the red-pill or MGTOW yet you come to a website the sole purpose of which is to get word of these things out? This begs the question:

    WHY ARE YOU HERE?

    You would also advocate marriage to him, albeit with certain provisions? This tells me that should you believe that you have found such a unicorn for yourself that you would contemplate marriage also.

    Sir, you are NOT MGTOW. Post reported. A pity because you debate well.

  20. #20

    Re: Can a dead nation be alive?

    You seem to forget. MGTOWs don't have children.
    No marriage, no cohabitaion no insemination.

    I say this almost in every comment - I won't ever have a relationship because of what I know (redpill).

    Had I have a son, I would speak from mgtow unaware standpoint. I would be bluepilled.
    I could only hope that those values would save my son.
    Remember how sandman's talking points suddenly changed when he was in relationship?
    "Oh guys, women aren't that bad as you think", "not all women" - almost a complete 180.

    I'm not delusional. I know the very same story would be with me.
    That's why I emphasized that this is a hypothetical scenario which, you sir, seem not to understand

    Almost everything you say in this quote is contrary to MGTOW.
    ...And no. Christian faith is not contrary to mgtow. Having certain idea about relationships is not contrary.
    Do you even know how i even ended up here?

    I ended up here because I couldn't reconcile my principles with the reality.
    Read again second sentence of my intro:
    I still want to get married but I see marriage in a very different light. My views and requirements are similiar to Undead Chronic's and are the very thing my faith preaches.
    This was the second sentence I've said on this site. I made my motivations very clear from the very beggining.
    Another two sentences:
    That's why these standards won't ever change. That's why it's very unlikely I will get ever married.
    I've recently found some study/poll showing that 5% of participants were virgins (range 20-25yo). 5% are already shit odds. Now add into equation that she would have to be <25yo, not feminist, submissive and her family and frends would have be the same (to eliminate pressure factor). Did I forget about not working and not having social media?

    Even with 5% people usualy know about 80 other people. You need to factor-in them aswell.
    5%^80 and you get 0%. A fookin zero.

    That's the exact chance of me being in a relationship.

    [further clarification regarding paragraph in question]
    It was my intention to show the example of raising.
    You don't teach "critical thinking". Instead you give a moral compass.
    (Hammerhand calls it ethics, values, morals & principles)
    Speaking of Hammerhand he can afford the luxury of dropping thermonuclear
    redpills on his son. He got divorced, went MGTOW and won his son in the court.

    It's a very rare scenario. Most MGTOW's don't ever get to raise their children in
    RP. They either get alienated or kid is now an adult already raised in BP.

    My point is - everyone needs a point of reference. Something rock-solid you can stand on.
    For MGTOW/redpill this point of reference is that hypergamy is inherent to female nature.
    You should grant your kids this point of reference - the undeniable truths. When they ask, you explain, you elaborate.
    I've linked it to myself to show you how the solid moral compass can save even an unaware person (me).

    Many of us learn by trial&error. It is women who recruit after all.
    Well, not with me. Because I have a solid moral compass regarding marriage I didn't need to experience the horrors with my own eyes, on my own flesh.
    Last edited by bazalgette; September 11, 2022 at 10:31 PM. Reason: style
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV


Similar Threads

  1. Workout Partner: Dead Or Alive?
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 26, 2021, 1:58 PM
  2. Favorite Wrestlers: Dead Or Alive
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 10, 2021, 6:11 PM
  3. Guy eats hamster ALIVE!!!
    By Ace Francis in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 28, 2016, 8:41 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 10, 2015, 2:08 PM
  5. There are so many stupid people alive...
    By Silvestroyer in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: January 3, 2015, 11:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •