Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65
  1. #41
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    562
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    I almost got into a fight last night. Two gym dude bros nearly killed a cycling buddy coming down a hill.

    They then drove alongside us giving us all shit for hogging the road. Screaming at us.

    At the bottom I put my bike against the wall, took off my helmet and glasses and told the driver to get out of the car.

    I was ready to go against two guys not knowing if any of the cycling buddies would assist (they are mostly middle class guys and were probably horrified).

    I am not a big guy, smaller than these two gym bros, but I have age and experience on my side. I was going to kick their ass wearing lycra and cleats.

    You can guess what happened, the guys oh yeah, you're tough with all your mates.. and sped off.

    It was kinda funny, there was a beer garden full of people right by, all watching the entertainment. Cyclists everywhere. Me shouting at the driver to get outta the fucking car.

    Being a Christian doesn't mean being a pacifist. I seek to avoid conflict where possible but not completely. If provoked I will attack.

    I'm sure ya'll appreciate that. Jackoff felt provoked at my words, he attacked, I retaliated. I did not intend any provocation.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,736
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I almost got into a fight last night. Two gym dude bros nearly killed a cycling buddy coming down a hill.

    They then drove alongside us giving us all shit for hogging the road. Screaming at us.

    At the bottom I put my bike against the wall, took off my helmet and glasses and told the driver to get out of the car.

    I was ready to go against two guys not knowing if any of the cycling buddies would assist (they are mostly middle class guys and were probably horrified).

    I am not a big guy, smaller than these two gym bros, but I have age and experience on my side. I was going to kick their ass wearing lycra and cleats.

    You can guess what happened, the guys oh yeah, you're tough with all your mates.. and sped off.

    It was kinda funny, there was a beer garden full of people right by, all watching the entertainment. Cyclists everywhere. Me shouting at the driver to get outta the fucking car.

    Being a Christian doesn't mean being a pacifist. I seek to avoid conflict where possible but not completely. If provoked I will attack.
    I hope your buddy wasnít hurt. Why do so many drivers hate cyclists so much? The guys in your story where probably just a couple of dickheads but Iíve seen this in normally placid people also.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I'm sure ya'll appreciate that. Jackoff felt provoked at my words, he attacked, I retaliated. I did not intend any provocation.
    This is how misunderstandings happen, especially with the written word when normal clues like body language and intonation are unavailable. I seen my actions as retaliation and you seen them as an attack. These things happen and thereís not much point in worrying about it afterwards.


    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    If the winner ended up with a bloody nose, without expecting it, then how is he a winner ?
    Well, I suppose it depends on the cut-off point for your definition of winning. I was seeing the verbal and the physical as two separate issues albeit stemming from the same source.

    You seem to be seeing it as an overall strategy, but if thatís the case why stop there?

    Letís go back to the bar scenario. So, these two guys get into a verbal argument. Then it turns violent and they fight. It gets broken up and each go their separate ways. Both sides have lost if you simply stop there.

    Sometime later, bruises healing, they meet up again. Neither side wants to go there again but now they have the measure of each other, at least better than they had before. This can often strengthen the bonds between men instead of destroying them as one might expect.

    Now both sides are winners overall.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  3. #43
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    562
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    This is how misunderstandings happen, especially with the written word when normal clues like body language and intonation are unavailable. I seen my actions as retaliation and you seen them as an attack. These things happen and there’s not much point in worrying about it afterwards.
    Yes. Language is limited. Sometimes physical expression is more meaningful, understandable, and effective. Honest, even. There are people who wield psychological violence against others their entire lives, of course in others' eyes and maybe even their own, they are the moral ones - there is plausible deniability when there are no physical scars. This is a particularly insidious way to treat people but it happens all the time (the average marriage?).

    The implication of violence and violence itself is an occasional occurrence. We are men, not women or homosexuals, so we do not seek to avoid confrontation and violence at all costs. It ideally should be a last resort, but a resort nonetheless.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  4. #44
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    1575
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Well, I suppose it depends on the cut-off point for your definition of winning. I was seeing the verbal and the physical as two separate issues albeit stemming from the same source.

    You seem to be seeing it as an overall strategy, but if that’s the case why stop there?

    Let’s go back to the bar scenario. So, these two guys get into a verbal argument. Then it turns violent and they fight. It gets broken up and each go their separate ways. Both sides have lost if you simply stop there.

    Sometime later, bruises healing, they meet up again. Neither side wants to go there again but now they have the measure of each other, at least better than they had before. This can often strengthen the bonds between men instead of destroying them as one might expect.

    Now both sides are winners overall.
    Hmmm, a fight doesnt "turn" violent on its own, one or the other does it. And there are several hints that can come before it gets actually violent. Like engaging in incessant shouting and swearing without any real argument. If I am in an argument and I get even the SLIGHTEST hint, that its going that way, in my head I will escalate the situation immediately. Which means I will then back off for that moment, and will retaliate later in a way which will not give that person any chance to react. One example, which I have done in the past, say he is a teammate and we are involved in some business in which we already spent some time and money. Well, I will tell him the next day that I quit and will not listen to him on anything. He had his chance to talk, he just blew it.

    This is a very standard technique, known as "tactical retreat". You do it against stronger opponents or when you are in a bad spot. You dont END the conflict, you just reposition and attack again with an advantage. I dont care about any "overall" victory, I only care about mine. If someone tries to circumvent a logical argument with me on a serious topic in real life, a topic which can have real consequences, then I will severe ALL ties with that person, man or woman, I dont give a fk. And that was the blue pilled me in the past !!

    There are numerous evidences in history and from everyday life, that on any scale, be it personal or society at large, that removing the "bad element" has disproportionately more returns than gaining a "good element". I dont need relationships or ties with bad elements, they are hindrances in life I can do very well without.

    Again as reminder, I am merely stating the optimal strategies for the game as I understand it. I am not asking that you or any reader follows it if you dont want to. It just exists as an OPTION, and it has been observed that it maximize the chances of victory. Most of these rules you can find in military books, treatises etc. One particular and really amazing one I can suggest is "The Art of War" of Sun Tzu. A lot written in that book you can easily apply in personal life.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  5. #45
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    562
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Hmmm, a fight doesnt "turn" violent on its own, one or the other does it. And there are several hints that can come before it gets actually violent. Like engaging in incessant shouting and swearing without any real argument. If I am in an argument and I get even the SLIGHTEST hint, that its going that way, in my head I will escalate the situation immediately. Which means I will then back off for that moment, and will retaliate later in a way which will not give that person any chance to react. One example, which I have done in the past, say he is a teammate and we are involved in some business in which we already spent some time and money. Well, I will tell him the next day that I quit and will not listen to him on anything. He had his chance to talk, he just blew it.

    This is a very standard technique, known as "tactical retreat". You do it against stronger opponents or when you are in a bad spot. You dont END the conflict, you just reposition and attack again with an advantage. I dont care about any "overall" victory, I only care about mine. If someone tries to circumvent a logical argument with me on a serious topic in real life, a topic which can have real consequences, then I will severe ALL ties with that person, man or woman, I dont give a fk. And that was the blue pilled me in the past !!

    There are numerous evidences in history and from everyday life, that on any scale, be it personal or society at large, that removing the "bad element" has disproportionately more returns than gaining a "good element". I dont need relationships or ties with bad elements, they are hindrances in life I can do very well without.

    Again as reminder, I am merely stating the optimal strategies for the game as I understand it. I am not asking that you or any reader follows it if you dont want to. It just exists as an OPTION, and it has been observed that it maximize the chances of victory. Most of these rules you can find in military books, treatises etc. One particular and really amazing one I can suggest is "The Art of War" of Sun Tzu. A lot written in that book you can easily apply in personal life.
    Rkspsm "The Prince"
    I have turned women nearly insane with the above techniques. I just don't GAF once you cross me.
    Playing dumb, going silent etc, outright attacks.. are all tricks up the sleeve of one who wishes to survive in the social arena.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  6. #46
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    1575
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Rkspsm "The Prince"
    I have turned women nearly insane with the above techniques. I just don't GAF once you cross me.
    Playing dumb, going silent etc, outright attacks.. are all tricks up the sleeve of one who wishes to survive in the social arena.
    All my socialization can be split into two groups. One is this forum and one real friend, with this group I mostly just debate.

    The other group, all my interaction is just work.

    For anything else I am a really really boring person to socialize with, and everyone who knows me, knows this. Not that I am complaining...
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  7. #47
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,043
    Reputation
    4730
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    I am so sorry. I truly am.

    We were all young and very dumb once upon a time. I wanted a woman to spend my life with too but it wasn't meant to be. Its funny how people always say to keep trying cause there is supposedly plenty of fish in the sea but fail to realize there is plenty of trash and pollution. I refuse to be the textbook definition of insanity.

    Never ever believe a single mom. She will lie to you and make herself out the victim. Notice how they say they are disgusted by their ex. The asshole. I look at it this way. She has multiple kids by "asshole " in a short time frame so she obviously was turned on by his asshole behavior.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  8. #48
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    562
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Women enjoy being with assholes because of their vacuousness - the asshole provides a drama, 'something' to fill her inherent void. Women are bored and creeped out by guys who are quiet, reserved and careful.
    I realised very early on I would have to become an entertainment and drama machine in order to keep the plate spinning.
    Oddly enough also ignoring them and being very preoccupied with yourself has a similar effect. I suspect because again the focus is off her, perhaps deep down she knows what she is.
    I'm no good for relationships because I tend to bring out a person's real nature, this to me sets the basis for intimacy but to a woman you just destroyed her ability to deceive.

  9. #49
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,229
    Reputation
    10542
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Women enjoy being with assholes because of their vacuousness - the asshole provides a drama, 'something' to fill her inherent void. Women are bored and creeped out by guys who are quiet, reserved and careful.
    I realised very early on I would have to become an entertainment and drama machine in order to keep the plate spinning.
    Oddly enough also ignoring them and being very preoccupied with yourself has a similar effect. I suspect because again the focus is off her, perhaps deep down she knows what she is.
    I'm no good for relationships because I tend to bring out a person's real nature, this to me sets the basis for intimacy but to a woman you just destroyed her ability to deceive.
    You, me, we, and every man on earth doesn't "bring out their true nature", the only difference is we see their true nature and refuse to ignore it, especially now that it's liberated to do what it pleases.

    The only difference is we see and refuse to ignore, while weak men use ignorance as a tool for coping with fickle, fancy free, independent, does what she will female nature, plus it's sanctified and protected by laws and an army of officers.

    Only a fool or the willing ignorant would knowingly and willingly participate.

    Obviously we're hard men to fool and I'm still mad as hell over MY civil rights being violated and ignored by those sworn to protect and preserve them. We are enemies of the state that had no part in the making, we simply didn't bullshit ourselves otherwise by drowning the fact in ignorance.
    MGTOW is justice brewed to perfection!

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,736
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by uglything87 View Post
    stay focused to attack the real enemy: Pink skynet!
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,736
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I am so sorry. I truly am.

    We were all young and very dumb once upon a time. I wanted a woman to spend my life with too but it wasn't meant to be. Its funny how people always say to keep trying cause there is supposedly plenty of fish in the sea but fail to realize there is plenty of trash and pollution. I refuse to be the textbook definition of insanity.

    Never ever believe a single mom. She will lie to you and make herself out the victim. Notice how they say they are disgusted by their ex. The asshole. I look at it this way. She has multiple kids by "asshole " in a short time frame so she obviously was turned on by his asshole behavior.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.
    Thanks, but at this stage I’m almost (not quite) glad it happened; otherwise I could have been living a hellish blue-pilled life. I wish there had have been easier ways to find out the truth, but at least today with men beginning to give each other proper advice maybe it’s a little easier.

    As for Stupid?

    STUPID?

    Man you’ve no idea how stupid I was! Add in large slabs of naivety and confusion and you might get close.

    Attraction aside, wait ‘til you hear my reasoning for getting involved with a separated mum of 2:

    A few people tried to warn me, but only in the form of “be careful” or “don’t do it”, they didn’t explain why, but even if they had tried I would probably have dismissed it because they hadn’t any experience of it themselves. I didn’t listen. STUPID!

    Without explanation I saw their remarks as bigotry. I was aware that I would be taking on a huge responsibility, including financially although at the time I wasn’t thinking in terms of all the ways men are made to pay when things go wrong that I’m now aware of. But I saw this as being no different than if I had sired them myself. Everyone else seemed to be happy enough popping out kids left right and centre so what’s the problem, right? Wrong. Wrong and STUPID!

    After a while I found myself in an impossible situation. Kids being kids they get up to shit that they have to be educated about / disciplined for. When I didn’t get involved I would get “Why didn’t you do anything about it?” When I did get involved I got “They aren’t your kids!” I couldn’t win either way.

    I knew why they had separated. He had been beating on her and I knew this for fact, I didn’t have to take her word for it. Therefore she had good reason to be a single mum – it wasn’t her fault! So add in huge doses of sympathy for her situation and I was hooked. Never once did it occur to me to ask myself WHY he had been beating on her. STUPID!

    “A man should never hit a woman, there’s never a good enough reason!” What complete and utter bollox! There are many, MANY reasons for a man to hit a woman we just choose not to. Usually.

    And he, the ex, was around a bit too often. I understood that there had to be contact for the sake of the kids but it was more than that. She still wanted to be “friends” with him. This should have been a HUGE warning sign considering he had been beating on her. She must have known that she had provoked it. But I let it pass. For the sake of the kids. STUPID!

    There was also my attitude: I was young and strong. I could take on the world and anything it threw at me. I was unafraid. STUPID!

    And then, after all my pain and suffering, I got involved with another mother of two, this time single, thinking I’d learned my lessons the first time round. This time I knew the warning signs to watch out for. The last one was a one off – NAWALT. By this time I was more mature (about 30) and this time it would be different, and in fairness it was to a large extent, but just how fucking STUPID was that???

    The desire to find a mate is strong. Add to this the social pressures, not only those “they” try to impose but also simple things like being the only single in a group and it can be very difficult to just say FUCK IT ALL.

    But once you do life becomes so much easier.

    And WAY more fun.

    Thankfully there are now many more MGTOW out there to associate with whether or not they’re even aware of the term. I mean, it’s not exactly something you go around bragging about because of blue-pill stigma, but you can tell from lifestyle choices and general attitudes. They’re happy!
    Last edited by Jackoff; June 3, 2021 at 4:02 PM.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  12. #52
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    1575
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Thankfully there are now many more MGTOW out there to associate with whether or not they’re even aware of the term. I mean, it’s not exactly something you go around bragging about because of blue-pill stigma, but you can tell from lifestyle choices and general attitudes. They’re happy!
    This reminded me of some interesting and amusing conversations with people, only few days ago. But before that two facts for background :

    1. All my friends know my stance on marriage and women, they are fully aware of the term MGTOW (through me !). They just vary on how much they agree on it.

    2. In traditional Indian Hindu culture, there is a lot of stigma on women who dont marry. So there is, well atleast used to be, a lot of pressure on them to marry early. Before the 18+ age mandatory from law, the marriage used to happen in their early teens. It may sound barbaric, but trust me there is more to it, it wasnt as bad as one may think it is, but I digress.

    Now while talking to one of my friends (who is married), he was telling me that he knows 4-5 women, who never married and are recently in 60+ age group and (VERY VERY) unlikely they will marry. And some of them were determined to not marry because feminism got into their head or whatever. But he knows ONLY ONE dude who isnt married, isnt looking to get married and is convinced that he will never, and that is me.

    So taking that, I then asked my other friends, giving them this info. With them the conversation mostly went this route :

    them: This is impossible !! We have a lot of social stigma...
    me: Ok... then you tell me whats your data, how many men vs women YOU know, who match the criteria ?
    them: *thinking for a moment*
    them: uhhh.. yeah... weird.. you are right !!
    me: *smiling in amusement*
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  13. #53
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,043
    Reputation
    4730
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Jackoff,

    I am way more retarded. I was raised around women and actually believed their bullshit anout being nice. Funny thing is none of them took their own advice.

    Don't get me started on brats. I have been assaulted and spit on by the jerks. The parents of course made excuses for them.

  14. #54
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    562
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    them: This is impossible !! We have a lot of social stigma...
    me: Ok... then you tell me whats your data, how many men vs women YOU know, who match the criteria ?
    them: *thinking for a moment*
    them: uhhh.. yeah... weird.. you are right !!
    me: *smiling in amusement*
    Not all who have eyes can see, nor ears hear... etc
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,736
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    This reminded me of some interesting and amusing conversations with people, only few days ago. But before that two facts for background :

    1. All my friends know my stance on marriage and women, they are fully aware of the term MGTOW (through me !). They just vary on how much they agree on it.

    2. In traditional Indian Hindu culture, there is a lot of stigma on women who dont marry. So there is, well atleast used to be, a lot of pressure on them to marry early. Before the 18+ age mandatory from law, the marriage used to happen in their early teens. It may sound barbaric, but trust me there is more to it, it wasnt as bad as one may think it is, but I digress.

    Now while talking to one of my friends (who is married), he was telling me that he knows 4-5 women, who never married and are recently in 60+ age group and (VERY VERY) unlikely they will marry. And some of them were determined to not marry because feminism got into their head or whatever. But he knows ONLY ONE dude who isnt married, isnt looking to get married and is convinced that he will never, and that is me.

    So taking that, I then asked my other friends, giving them this info. With them the conversation mostly went this route :
    Interesting.

    But I’m unsure of the “who you know” argument, generally speaking. On the one hand you have a personal reference point, on the other hand it’s a severely restricted population (in statistical terms).

    However, in these terms I personally know only 2-3 women who never married (and by married I include co-habiting) and one of those is desperate to find a mate.

    On the other hand I now about 20-30 blokes that fit in to this category and NONE of them seem desperate although I’m sure a few of them would be up for it if they found their unicorn.

    All of these are over 40.

    As for under 18 marriage I had cause to look up some stats on this a while back (and posted it here) and was surprised at just how many cultures are still in the 14+ bracket even today. I try not to judge such things.

    I am curious though. You say there is (was) a huge stigma on women to marry-up in Hindu culture. Is it the same for men?

    While there is pressure here in Ireland to marry-up, there is no longer any stigma attached – at least none I’m aware of, maybe in some small rural communities.
    Last edited by Jackoff; June 3, 2021 at 5:19 PM.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,736
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    Jackoff,

    I am way more retarded. I was raised around women and actually believed their bullshit anout being nice. Funny thing is none of them took their own advice.

    Don't get me started on brats. I have been assaulted and spit on by the jerks. The parents of course made excuses for them.
    Interesting isn't it just how many people love to talk the talk but don't walk the walk!
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  17. #57
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    1575
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Interesting.

    But I’m unsure of the “who you know” argument, generally speaking. On the one hand you have a personal reference point, on the other hand it’s a severely restricted population (in statistical terms).

    However, in these terms I personally know only 2-3 women who never married (and by married I include co-habiting) and one of those is desperate to find a mate.

    On the other hand I now about 20-30 blokes that fit in to this category and NONE of them seem desperate although I’m sure a few of them would be up for it if they found their unicorn.

    All of these are over 40.

    ...

    I am curious though. You say there is (was) a huge stigma on women to marry-up in Hindu culture. Is it the same for men?

    While there is pressure here in Ireland to marry-up, there is no longer any stigma attached – at least none I’m aware of.
    It was not really an argument. I mean I wasnt trying to say that there are more men or more women who match that criteria, it was only about them having one belief while having completely different observation and at the same time not being aware of it. Its more clear if I answer your question on stigma.

    I am describing what was yesteryear, its going away at a rapid rate in favor of woke'ism, BUT, its still way behind what you have in west. In other words, the tradition is much more present here than in west. Now in that tradition, while there is very little stigma on men, and whatever it is, its only when the man intends to marry but cannot find someone (more on this later). There were a portion of men, who went the celibacy route for religious reasons. This is partly the reason why me being MGTOW is very tolerated (but its changing).

    Women on the other hand, the tradition is like most traditions in the world who were capable to form great civilizations or empires. And that is, more stringent control on the women through feminine methods (ridicule + ostracization) as opposed to masculine methods (capital punishment). They knew very well from experience what happens when women are let astray (the same thing happening now). So they were practically forced to marry as early as possible. So the stigma is basically a stick which was used by older women in the family to control younger, more hormonally charged women, before calling in men to use the wooden stick should that proves to be insufficient. But the wooden stick thing was still rare, the stigma was HUUGE and quite powerful on its own. It was almost an exile from the tribe.

    But even though the strength of stigma has weakened by feminism, it still exists in the stories, tales and lore from the elders. Which is why my original point, that the conversation was mostly about telling them that the stories they are being told, isnt what is happening as commonly as they may think, and it would probably be better if they open their eyes a bit more. It was never about the entire statistics of the population because there is a bit more, which brings me to a bit more detail about men unable to find a wife...

    The dating mechanism is still very recent. Though it has almost become the norm, the tradition isnt out yet. In the tradition, it was the FAMILIES, especially the parents of the man and woman who agreed on marriage. The man had SOME say in it, but the woman had almost no say as far as I know. They could request their mother and other women in family if they had any problems but she could easily be and often was, overriden. So back to men, if a man couldnt find a wife, then that means, he and his entire family, are of such low status that nobody is agreeing to let their daughters marry him. This was (and still is) a GREAT shame for ENTIRE family. So much so, that it affected (and still does) the marriage of other siblings.

    But none of that guilt or shame exists if the man himself chooses to exit the system. At most people will ask what is the cause, like they did to me. But when hearing the reasons, if they dont involve "bachelorhood/pua/pump-n-dump", they agree easily. In other words, monk mgtow is WELL tolerated by tradition, and often praised. But as with other things, this tolerance is also decreasing, albeit at much slower rate, mostly because over-population and rat-race among other men that they cant be arsed much about worrying about a few monks here and there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    As for under 18 marriage I had cause to look up some stats on this a while back (and posted it here) and was surprised at just how many cultures are still in the 14+ bracket even today. I try not to judge such things.
    Here I have heard few more things. I havent witnessed them personally though. And its even written in books, like autobiography of Gandhi, which I have read first few pages. And that is, the teen marriage was mostly to "lock" both of them down to each other. It was not like that they were allowed to fk like rabbits the next day. FAR from that. According to whats written in Gandhi's autobiography, they were kept separate from one another for some duration. I have forgot if it was months or years, but suffice to say, its not like what the woke people of today imagine, that a brute man is going to ass rape a teenage girl or whatever other weird imagination they may have.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  18. #58
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    562
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    But even though the strength of stigma has weakened by feminism, it still exists in the stories, tales and lore from the elders. Which is why my original point, that the conversation was mostly about telling them that the stories they are being told, isnt what is happening as commonly as they may think, and it would probably be better if they open their eyes a bit more. It was never about the entire statistics of the population because there is a bit more, which brings me to a bit more detail about men unable to find a wife...
    In my experience your average married man doesn't have his finger on the pulse like a bachelor does. His world is more cluttered and mind less free.
    In the social realm, there is tradition and this can be strong. However what has been growing increasingly strong is the media led 'progressive' narrative - and you'd have had to have both eyes and ears shut not to notice this. Which is basically that a man is dangerous or a loser or 'peter pan' unless he's supporting a woeman. And that a woman is strong and proud if she's doing it alone.
    Of course it's a classic subversion technique by the usual suspects - turning things 180 degrees around. But I shall not derail the thread!
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  19. #59
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    1575
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    media led 'progressive' narrative
    That and all the retarded and frivolous distractions that are thrown on an average person by all the things. Few months ago I bought a new SIM for the phone, and the moment I activated it I got several pomotional messages from the sim company. Out of sarcastic curiosity, I skimmed over them... and they were.... about latest movies that I could watch, about the movie celebrities, about the cricket (the most popular sport here), about the cricket celebrities, about the music I can listen to, about the tunes I can download, about the "free astrology" I can subscribe to, about the latest news I can subscribe to, about the political drama....


    I mean FUCK ! How an average dude is supposed to think about anything normal and rational for a change if he is not careful about avoiding that gigantic flood of utter crap !
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,736
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: My blue pill pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    That and all the retarded and frivolous distractions that are thrown on an average person by all the things. Few months ago I bought a new SIM for the phone, and the moment I activated it I got several pomotional messages from the sim company. Out of sarcastic curiosity, I skimmed over them... and they were.... about latest movies that I could watch, about the movie celebrities, about the cricket (the most popular sport here), about the cricket celebrities, about the music I can listen to, about the tunes I can download, about the "free astrology" I can subscribe to, about the latest news I can subscribe to, about the political drama....


    I mean FUCK ! How an average dude is supposed to think about anything normal and rational for a change if he is not careful about avoiding that gigantic flood of utter crap !
    The rational mind, having looked through all that shit, will discard all of it except maybe something that is of interest to him/her and this is the point. It's only ads.

    But the insidiousness of it all is becoming overwhelming.

    This is why I wasn't aware of soft porn on YouTube. I use the internet as a reference tool (basically). I only look up the things I wish to know about in a very direct manner. The rest is meaningless to me.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 21, 2018, 2:50 AM
  2. No more pain get quick pain relief from chronic pain
    By DavidCurrie in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 10, 2018, 6:59 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 19, 2016, 1:36 AM
  4. Red Pill Knowledge Embedded in Blue Pill Humor
    By William Noy in forum Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: May 22, 2015, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •