Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1

    Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Let me explain. I am black but I have always wondered if anyone else has notice this.

    There are two types of white women who date black men.

    The lower class typically liberal type: typically has tattoos, colored hair, smokes weed and maybe does other drugs etc.

    Then you have the sorority suburban/country type: typically blonde, looks like she could be at a student at a university, comes from a country all white family, (these types typically always go for the real dark brothers. No hate against any man, just an observation that when they go black they go black-black.)

    I have always noticed that in both of situations the woman has all of the power in the dynamic of these relationships. Let me explain how sneaky, yet similar both of them are.

    The liberal type preys on "hood" black men so she can then control him while also benefiting off his lifestyle(free weed, parties, clubs, drug money, and if she ever wants to bail she can snitch or easily tell the police some lie they will believe.)

    The sorority suburban/country type is a little more tricky. It took me a while to understand why a white woman who comes from an all white family would even consider dating interracially and especially date a black man given US history and social dynamics. Not to mention these types are typically extremely good looking too. These are the types as well that scope out black athletes because they know college prospects loveeeee them some white gals. But back to the main focus. These types typically date black: athletes, or high ranked corporate employees. They typically steer from hood guys but are still open to date a black man and typically they want a really dark black man as well.

    These types aren't very much different than the liberal type because they control any black men they date through a weird phycology mechanism, let me explain. White women are arguably the most sought after women in the world. They have been the standard of beauty for a while. I know that post will cause a lot of controversy but I am a realist and I am just going off of what I observe.

    White women; especially the sorority suburban/country type know that they are the standard of beauty. So they realized that if they were to mate w/ a white male they wouldn't have the same power and control like they would if they were to date a black man. Also a black man is willing to take a more submissive role in the relationship because of how "lucky" he feels to have him a white gal. Don't believe me? Look at how black men brag about getting a white girl. She will get the attention she wants from her family if she is rebellious and her father doesn't like interracial dating, she will control the black man and the relationship through her role in being the race of women that leads social standard of beauty, and will get what she wants sexually as well(no need to go too much in depth here), and if he is famous and rich it will be no issue getting the courts to extract money from her mate when she wants to bail.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    1248
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    I don't think it's a racial thing. They want to control every man they date. First, to weed out those men, and second, if there's money to extract, to put them into beta buxx mode.

    They love Chad because Chad won't be controlled. Their panties don't get wet by controlling a man, just gold digging gets wet.

  3. #3

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    I don't think it's a racial thing. They want to control every man they date. First, to weed out those men, and second, if there's money to extract, to put them into beta buxx mode.

    They love Chad because Chad won't be controlled. Their panties don't get wet by controlling a man, just gold digging gets wet.
    I am going to have to disagree with some of that. Some women want to be controlled but some women do indeed get wet by controlling men. You know how many women love men who loved getting "pegged" etc. It's not one shoe fit all when it comes to the desires of any woman, hell any human. Human nature is dark man.

  4. #4

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    i think a lot of whites are looking for a mixed race relationship to virtue signal that they're not racist.

  5. #5
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    I'm half black latino mixed. I recently met a white chick with no kids last year, and got her facebook friendship. I actually contacted her just this beginning of the year. She's pretty. She told me she just got a cold, in winter and wants to wait for couple weeks before meeting. I said, "Sure, I got sick couple week ago, so perhaps we can probably meet in February." She sent me with a heart kiss.

    I'm gonna have to agree with DangZagnut and the other guy that comment. i don't think it's a racial thing, either. Most white women wants to date a black man, because they want to make sure they're not racist. And most white women wants a Tyrone, nowadays. Sometime, they do go for a Chad.

    One best friend of mine, is white, and he's even agreed that most white women today wants to get bred with a black dude, not necessarily for money or fame, but they want black men, because these black men will put her in her place. If it wasn't, these women would have stayed with white men, if white men have balls of steel, and put her in her place. Unfortunately, white men today don't have balls of steel and put women in their place. Only a few do, like my best friend does. And he's married to a filipino woman.

    Here's how it goes: most women of color goes for white men, because these women consider white men superior, and wants to get bred by them for their genes. Sometime, a woman of color or minority will go for black men, "because they're thicker and longer in bed".

    Sometime, asian women will go for black men, because her countrymen aren't "thick or longer in bed".

    But for white women, they will go for Black men, to be put in place and get bred by them. And it's not always about the money or fame. If it's a Tyrone, she will have sex with him, for free.

    When it comes to sex, women, especially white women, will look for genes traits, that implies "Alpha". Sometime it's behavioral traits, not some much for heights, but attitudes, they look for in black men.

    I think being black yourself, you may lack an insight, if you're, not yet be an Alpha with these white women, and produce Alpha traits that these women find attractive. You should test them whether or not, if they want to get with you.

    I'm going to be more alpha, and be more manly. Women do love manly man. Especially if he found to be Alpha. All women, even white women won't admit they want Alpha and manly men. Women always say they want nice men, like gentlemen, but that's further from the truth. Women secretly hate nice men. Why do you think they always go for alpha men??

    So in your observation, white women goes for black men, with "money and fame", and whatnot. But that's not always the case. You should do more exploring with white women. Test them. Figure out with what kind of male alpha traits that you need to ingrain: mentally, spiritually, and physically.


    I'm working on those male alpha traits solely for my own gain, not just for white women.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; January 10, 2022 at 5:57 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    1248
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by manaloneforever View Post
    I am going to have to disagree with some of that. Some women want to be controlled but some women do indeed get wet by controlling men. You know how many women love men who loved getting "pegged" etc. It's not one shoe fit all when it comes to the desires of any woman, hell any human. Human nature is dark man.
    I think that's a hell of an exception to the "rule". Sure, some sadists might exist, and a couple women may get sexually aroused at raping a man's ass.

    But I'm pretty sure that's more rare than normal.

  7. #7
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    I think that's a hell of an exception to the "rule". Sure, some sadists might exist, and a couple women may get sexually aroused at raping a man's ass.

    But I'm pretty sure that's more rare than normal.

    I agree with this. I'm not interested in getting pegged. But luck would have it, this white chick wants to meet me in February. I will have to find out if she want to get in a fling with me. But anyhow, i don't think women, especially white women are interested in controlling black men. Most black men don't submit to white women, and most white women love being not in control, and love getting down for a fuck with a Black Alpha male.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,539
    Reputation
    3544
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    I'm Australian so we don't have African Americans here but we do have various other shades of people. So here is my take on it and it may or may not apply to what the OP is talking about. Women like these men because they are usually more traditional, after decades of Feminist programming your average white man is cynical as well as more independent than his forefathers were.

    So the white woman goes for the Indian or Middle Eastern guy or Black guy etc because those guys are traditional which means they are more inclined to what to take care of her. Ironic huh?

    These guys are also more likely to Simp, for a start white women are considered a trophy to them even if she is a low class obese whale. If she has blonde hair than he has won interracial dating Olympics. White women are also known to be far more slutty so he gets to do things he has only ever seen on porn films.

    So in a sense it is about control for the woman but it is also because she doesn't always have the control and gets looked after. They get the best of both worlds.

    Meanwhile young Nigel goes for the Asian chick.

  9. #9

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by manaloneforever View Post
    Let me explain. I am black but I have always wondered if anyone else has notice this.

    There are two types of white women who date black men.

    The lower class typically liberal type: typically has tattoos, colored hair, smokes weed and maybe does other drugs etc.

    Then you have the sorority suburban/country type: typically blonde, looks like she could be at a student at a university, comes from a country all white family, (these types typically always go for the real dark brothers. No hate against any man, just an observation that when they go black they go black-black.)

    I have always noticed that in both of situations the woman has all of the power in the dynamic of these relationships. Let me explain how sneaky, yet similar both of them are.

    The liberal type preys on "hood" black men so she can then control him while also benefiting off his lifestyle(free weed, parties, clubs, drug money, and if she ever wants to bail she can snitch or easily tell the police some lie they will believe.)

    The sorority suburban/country type is a little more tricky. It took me a while to understand why a white woman who comes from an all white family would even consider dating interracially and especially date a black man given US history and social dynamics. Not to mention these types are typically extremely good looking too. These are the types as well that scope out black athletes because they know college prospects loveeeee them some white gals. But back to the main focus. These types typically date black: athletes, or high ranked corporate employees. They typically steer from hood guys but are still open to date a black man and typically they want a really dark black man as well.

    These types aren't very much different than the liberal type because they control any black men they date through a weird phycology mechanism, let me explain. White women are arguably the most sought after women in the world. They have been the standard of beauty for a while. I know that post will cause a lot of controversy but I am a realist and I am just going off of what I observe.

    White women; especially the sorority suburban/country type know that they are the standard of beauty. So they realized that if they were to mate w/ a white male they wouldn't have the same power and control like they would if they were to date a black man. Also a black man is willing to take a more submissive role in the relationship because of how "lucky" he feels to have him a white gal. Don't believe me? Look at how black men brag about getting a white girl. She will get the attention she wants from her family if she is rebellious and her father doesn't like interracial dating, she will control the black man and the relationship through her role in being the race of women that leads social standard of beauty, and will get what she wants sexually as well(no need to go too much in depth here), and if he is famous and rich it will be no issue getting the courts to extract money from her mate when she wants to bail.

    Iím a Black man who was born and raised in South Central Los Angeles. As of now, I am probably better physically fit than a tyrone and earned the name giga tyrone.

    It ainít a race thing. Women who have untreatable borderline personality disorders act like that and in the hood, most women have that type of BPD. I know White women in South Central who act stupid too. All women with that type of BPD treat all me like that.

    You need to watch Investigation Discovery and the Oxygen network. Wives with Knives and Deadly women.
    Last edited by rippedguy10percent; January 10, 2022 at 7:28 AM. Reason: critical typo that would have the whole

  10. #10
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    I'm Australian so we don't have African Americans here but we do have various other shades of people. So here is my take on it and it may or may not apply to what the OP is talking about. Women like these men because they are usually more traditional, after decades of Feminist programming your average white man is cynical as well as more independent than his forefathers were.

    So the white woman goes for the Indian or Middle Eastern guy or Black guy etc because those guys are traditional which means they are more inclined to what to take care of her. Ironic huh?

    These guys are also more likely to Simp, for a start white women are considered a trophy to them even if she is a low class obese whale. If she has blonde hair than he has won interracial dating Olympics. White women are also known to be far more slutty so he gets to do things he has only ever seen on porn films.

    So in a sense it is about control for the woman but it is also because she doesn't always have the control and gets looked after. They get the best of both worlds.

    Meanwhile young Nigel goes for the Asian chick.

    I disagree with this notion that men of color, are "traditional" or "simps". Usually, blacks like myself, are more likely to be Tyrone, or "Alpha" and are more naturally "mgtow", because they have more experienced with women, especially with white women. Black American men are more often red pilled than white American men and they have more experience with women. I noticed that white American men are more likely to be simps than Black American men.

    Also, please don't ever say African American. We black Americans are not from Africa. The correct terms is Black Americans. Africans don't take Black Americans kindly, because they don't consider us Africans, and they refer us as "Americans".

  11. #11

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by manaloneforever View Post
    Let me explain. I am black but I have always wondered if anyone else has notice this.

    There are two types of white women who date black men.

    The lower class typically liberal type: typically has tattoos, colored hair, smokes weed and maybe does other drugs etc.

    Then you have the sorority suburban/country type: typically blonde, looks like she could be at a student at a university, comes from a country all white family, (these types typically always go for the real dark brothers. No hate against any man, just an observation that when they go black they go black-black.)

    I have always noticed that in both of situations the woman has all of the power in the dynamic of these relationships. Let me explain how sneaky, yet similar both of them are.

    The liberal type preys on "hood" black men so she can then control him while also benefiting off his lifestyle(free weed, parties, clubs, drug money, and if she ever wants to bail she can snitch or easily tell the police some lie they will believe.)

    The sorority suburban/country type is a little more tricky. It took me a while to understand why a white woman who comes from an all white family would even consider dating interracially and especially date a black man given US history and social dynamics. Not to mention these types are typically extremely good looking too. These are the types as well that scope out black athletes because they know college prospects loveeeee them some white gals. But back to the main focus. These types typically date black: athletes, or high ranked corporate employees. They typically steer from hood guys but are still open to date a black man and typically they want a really dark black man as well.

    These types aren't very much different than the liberal type because they control any black men they date through a weird phycology mechanism, let me explain. White women are arguably the most sought after women in the world. They have been the standard of beauty for a while. I know that post will cause a lot of controversy but I am a realist and I am just going off of what I observe.

    White women; especially the sorority suburban/country type know that they are the standard of beauty. So they realized that if they were to mate w/ a white male they wouldn't have the same power and control like they would if they were to date a black man. Also a black man is willing to take a more submissive role in the relationship because of how "lucky" he feels to have him a white gal. Don't believe me? Look at how black men brag about getting a white girl. She will get the attention she wants from her family if she is rebellious and her father doesn't like interracial dating, she will control the black man and the relationship through her role in being the race of women that leads social standard of beauty, and will get what she wants sexually as well(no need to go too much in depth here), and if he is famous and rich it will be no issue getting the courts to extract money from her mate when she wants to bail.

    It ainít race. It is cause a borderline personality disorder problem.

    I am posting from my iphone at work and I the keyboard on here makes me type like I am the R word. I bought this piece of crap of phone trying to be different while knowing Iím am Android person. They keypad is too touchy and I canít figure it out. Iíve had the phone since 2018. If I say something that seems like the R word, please ask me to reread my post or to clarify. 99.9% of the time if what I post looks R word related, itís a typo. Trust me. Apple
    products and I have never gotten along.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    1248
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I agree with this. I'm not interested in getting pegged. But luck would have it, this white chick wants to meet me in February. I will have to find out if she want to get in a fling with me. But anyhow, i don't think women, especially white women are interested in controlling black men. Most black men don't submit to white women, and most white women love being not in control, and love getting down for a fuck with a Black Alpha male.
    I would think the whole black fetish for white women was for a Mandingo/thug experience. So probably not wanting a submissive guy. More of a desire to be dominated.

  13. #13
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    I would think the whole black fetish for white women was for a Mandingo/thug experience. So probably not wanting a submissive guy. More of a desire to be dominated.
    Right. It makes no sense that black men wants to be submissive to white women, when most black men are actually dominant. I don't get what the OP is not getting, since the fact he's black himself.

    I grew up in a latin family and my mom is latino. She even says I need to be dominant. Plus, she's concern for my weight gain, and she says I need to lose some weight so I can be more manly, not a slob and go back to being slim when I was younger. I think she's has a mind for me to be alpha to young women.

    (I'm starting to think she wants grandkids, though. She says this out of concerns, mostly. Health-wise. She wants me to be fit and healthy.)

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    1248
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post

    (I'm starting to think she wants grandkids, though. She says this out of concerns, mostly. Health-wise. She wants me to be fit and healthy.)
    A latin mother wanting grand kids. First I've heard of such a thing

    Good luck with that and the continual nagging for the rest of your life to breed. Breed often, breed fast.

    Next you'll say she's Catholic.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,539
    Reputation
    3544
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I disagree with this notion that men of color, are "traditional" or "simps". Usually, blacks like myself, are more likely to be Tyrone, or "Alpha" and are more naturally "mgtow", because they have more experienced with women, especially with white women. Black American men are more often red pilled than white American men and they have more experience with women. I noticed that white American men are more likely to be simps than Black American men.

    Also, please don't ever say African American. We black Americans are not from Africa. The correct terms is Black Americans. Africans don't take Black Americans kindly, because they don't consider us Africans, and they refer us as "Americans".
    In my defence the preferred term seems to change weekly. I would agree that "African American" is a misnomer as someone like Charlize Theron is more African given she was actually born there. It also doesn't work in a multi cult America where you have actual Africans who qualify for the term more than "Black Americans" who have been in America for centuries.

    I consider Chads or Tyrones, Alpha's whatever you want to call them to still be Simps. They work hard to get that pussy and to "Be the man". They rely on female validation for oxygen.

    I was actually returning to my post to state that there are traditional type white men as well. Usually tradesmen types and women love them because they are also usually easily manipulated.

    It is a generalization but you will get far more traditional type men within certain ethnic groups and within Trades type jobs then you do in other areas.

  16. #16

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    In my defence the preferred term seems to change weekly. I would agree that "African American" is a misnomer as someone like Charlize Theron is more African given she was actually born there. It also doesn't work in a multi cult America where you have actual Africans who qualify for the term more than "Black Americans" who have been in America for centuries.

    I consider Chads or Tyrones, Alpha's whatever you want to call them to still be Simps. They work hard to get that pussy and to "Be the man". They rely on female validation for oxygen.

    I was actually returning to my post to state that there are traditional type white men as well. Usually tradesmen types and women love them because they are also usually easily manipulated.

    It is a generalization but you will get far more traditional type men within certain ethnic groups and within Trades type jobs then you do in other areas.
    Funny you mentioned that. My Tyrone neighbor tried to school me about how to be a man. Mind you that I am much more muscular than him and never had to replace my tires because a crazy woman kept vandalizing my vehicle. I can also a have regular job, because I donít have to hid from child support enforcement. I as also able to purchase all of my vehicles to correct way instead of under another personís name, because I am not running from child support enforcement.

  17. #17
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,808
    Reputation
    15628
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedguy10percent View Post
    It ain’t race. It is cause a borderline personality disorder problem.

    I am posting from my iphone at work and I the keyboard on here makes me type like I am the R word. I bought this piece of crap of phone trying to be different while knowing I’m am Android person. They keypad is too touchy and I can’t figure it out. I’ve had the phone since 2018. If I say something that seems like the R word, please ask me to reread my post or to clarify. 99.9% of the time if what I post looks R word related, it’s a typo. Trust me. Apple
    products and I have never gotten along.
    Hi rippedguy10percent,

    FYI: a new member who posts long messages may see their message not appear right away. This is because the message goes into moderation which means a mod has to review it then approve it before it can be seen by the members. The odd thing is, after I approve your long messages (long in this case because you recapped the entire text of Post #1), I come back hours later to find the same approved messages went back into moderation. I can't explain that. I approved them again, but this anomaly may haunt you/us until you have a few more posts under your belt. Your shorter messages may go through just fine.

    This seems to happen when new members start off posting long messages.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    1230
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I disagree with this notion that men of color, are "traditional" or "simps". Usually, blacks like myself, are more likely to be Tyrone, or "Alpha" and are more naturally "mgtow", because they have more experienced with women, especially with white women. Black American men are more often red pilled than white American men and they have more experience with women. I noticed that white American men are more likely to be simps than Black American men.

    Also, please don't ever say African American. We black Americans are not from Africa. The correct terms is Black Americans. Africans don't take Black Americans kindly, because they don't consider us Africans, and they refer us as "Americans".
    So what would you call a Caribbean black who grew up in America or an African who grew up in America? This is another short-sightedness of black folks constantly separating themselves from themselves. In one sentence you just colored a whole continent of Africa with the same brush based on the few you've come across in your lifetime. Have you actually been to an African country and treated poorly or talk to African Americans with a different experience with Africans? I see the same fear-mongering nonsense parroted among (older) Africans in America about "African Americans"...it's the same with colorism among blacks, just a bunch of lost people who sees one another as enemies. We just black folk, that's it. Anything outside of that is purely ego-based and it's just too damn confusing.

    Also, your post is full of boasting about your blackness but I hope you know that black men are fetishized, so there's no pride to be had in being viewed as nothing but a physically competent animal. If there's ever meaning to the term racial misandry, this is it. Part of going MGTOW is shedding this ego as well, and this goes for men of ALL races. All the shit men of ALL races take pride in relation to their race is nothing but a tool of gynocentrism. It's dumb and stupid.

    Black men aren't more anymore redpill than white men are any less simps. I guess you missed the wave of black men calling their black women "queens" and the dumb idea perpetrated that "black woman is god?"
    Last edited by Hedon; January 10, 2022 at 9:44 PM.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    1230
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Just for the record, I highly doubt OP is black. Secondly, the attraction of the type of men described in your post is actually because this type of men can't be controlled, because they aren't bound by the rules. These men don't give women money, women give them money, women buy them food and stuff. These men don't even go on dates (dates' some simp sucker shit anyway). I don't know where you're getting these ideas about the first type of black men but it's inaccurate. The second type of black men is debatable.
    Last edited by Hedon; January 10, 2022 at 7:14 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Before going mgtow I noticed that most white women only like to date black men who they can control

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    So what would you call a Caribbean black who grew up in America or an African who grew up in America? This is another short-sightedness of black folks constantly separating themselves from themselves. In one sentence you just colored a whole continent of Africa with the same brush based on the few you've come across in your lifetime. Have you actually been to an African country and treated poorly or talk to African Americans with a different experience with Africans? I see the same fear-mongering nonsense parroted among (older) Africans in America about "African Americans"...it's the same with colorism among blacks, just a bunch of lost people who sees one another as enemies. We just black folk, that's it. Anything outside of that is purely ego-based and it's just too damn confusing.

    Also, your post is full of boasting about your blackness but I hope you know that black men are fetishized, so there's no pride to be had in being viewed as nothing but a physically competent animal. If there's ever meaning to the term racial misandry, this is it. Part of going MGTOW is shedding this ego as well, and this goes for men of ALL races. All the shit men of ALL races take pride in relation to their race is nothing but a tool of gynocentrism. It's dumb and stupid.

    Black men aren't more anymore redpill than white men are any less simps. I guess you missed the wave of black men calling their black women "queens" and the dumb idea perpetrated that "black woman is god?"

    For the record, I'm half black. My family is latino. I don't have a black family, I'm in related to a black father who isn't in the picture for. most of my life. I'm not boasting my so called,"blackness". To be honest, I don't really care about about being black, as I'm half latino. Because I have a latino family, I'm into more of my Spanish history.

    I have experienced with actual Africans who immigrated to America, and they don't consider me their brethren, and had conversations with them, that they don't consider Black American's their family. Only Africans. FROM AFRICA.

    I'm an American. Who happens to be mixed black with latino heritage. I don't consider Africans my family nor do I consider them my ancestors. You're lumping all blacks as the same with Africans, when Africans themselves don't consider us as their family.

    We keep them separate. Black folks from Caribbean are not my people. Those blacks in the Caribbean, are from the Caribbean, where the culture is different, from America. Or Africa.

    Don't insult me by lumping me with other Blacks, when they're from different countries. Don't start comparing that. If you actually said that to an African, he'll be insulted, and probably run you off.

    Just because we're black doesn't mean we have the same culture. Don't fucking do that again. It's not funny, and it's kind of insulting.



    Fixed my paragraph. I do not want to get banned, because name calling.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; January 11, 2022 at 2:55 AM. Reason: changed paragraph in according to Principles.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 31, 2021, 7:17 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 28, 2018, 4:51 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 21, 2015, 6:15 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 15, 2015, 2:51 AM
  5. Sandman' best to date: Women React to MGTOW
    By Chairborne in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 25, 2014, 7:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •