Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    381
    Type
    Ghost

    Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/mi...can-thank-the/


    As a data scientist I often try to get a handle on just how big mgtow is both offical and unofficial. But this womans magazine seems to think there are enough of us that we are making a dent in the marriage prospects of women.

    How many of us are there? I dont know but I doubt its millions. There is debate on the internets as to who is not marrying. Is women not marrying or is it men not marrying? Does it matter? After WW3 will it matter who fired the first nuke?

    Anyhow, do you think there are millions of us?

    And for the younger guys, when you read the article notice how the female author blames everything on the government, nothing is ever womens fault.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    1925
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    I would differentiate between structure mgtow and unconscious mgtow.

    You have guys like the ones here that discuss certain issues and decide not to get married for the reasons we all know and talked about.

    Other guys have no idea what mgtow means yet they reached a point of their life especially after their 30s that either decided a woman in their life brings more trouble than pleasure or simply decided that they lack what it takes to get a woman wheter its a matter of look or life style and that the necessary chances are either too complicate to achieve or not worth the hassle.

    Imagine a guy into videogames, sport and nature that would have to introude socializing, bars, dating and a subculture which is not his own in order to get a woman that instead simply decide not to play.
    He would rather just do his work, gets his money and spend his time and wealth freely in a carefree life especially if 30s or 40s where lets be honest, women are not at their best.

  3. #3
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    94
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Follow on from the OP story. Brit footballer loses all his money to wife ($8M).
    https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/...itter-divorce/

    This is pretty much how the Brit family court treated me as well.
    None of my kids have married after seeing the divorce rape my wife put me through, although the boys aren't MGTOW (one lives with the mother of his child), they see too much risk attached to marriage.

    Oh yeah, my wife announced divorce, the same week I announced retirement.
    Last edited by MrWalton; November 10, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

  4. #4

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Thanks for sharing. It is nice to know that women are starting to get the message, and maybe starting to realize that empowerment was a shitty deal for them too. But I suspect that it is really that they have had their fill of Chad for now and are ready to go back to a life of female privilege. Chad and Tyrone had a good run back in the 60s too, but that eventually did end also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Anyhow, do you think there are millions of us?
    I live in a major city that probably has a million MGTOW. Since going one's own way does not require joining a club, taking a test, or becoming certified, many of these men could be called MGTOW by their actions alone. A lot of wealthy guys here, many of them handsome and fit, a huge percentage of them are protecting their wealth and freedom from women even if they have can have almost any woman they want. If they weren't that way when they got here, the ultra-desperate women in this town tend to turn them that way pretty quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    And for the younger guys, when you read the article notice how the female author blames everything on the government, nothing is ever womens fault.
    THE GOVERNMENT MADE US LEAVE OUR HUSBANDS AND FORCED US TO CASH THESE GENEROUS ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS!!!

    Yeah, sounds about right. Just like how a woman can never just break up with you, she has to manufacture an illogical reason why it was your fault first. Every time.

  5. #5
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    94
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    she has to manufacture an illogical reason why it was your fault first. Every time.
    And then hate, victimise and turn your children against you for the rest of her life as if her imaginary reasons were real.

  6. #6

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalton View Post
    And then hate, victimise and turn your children against you for the rest of her life as if her imaginary reasons were real.
    As the father in that situation, you really have no idea just how low mother is stooping with the kids.

    My mother revealed during her divorce that I was named after Chad, and may be his kid. I do look a bit different than the rest of the family, but then again it could all be bullshit. Why would she make herself out to be a whore? The only reason she did that is because I was the only male child, and without a man around the house to do manly things, her whole divorce plan was doomed to failure, unless post-wall mom could find another sucker quickly. The entire point of that was to make my father not want me so that I would have no choice but to stay with her. This is how little women care for the well being of their children, and the lengths they will go to in order to divide father and children for their own benefit. Then she demanded that I deliberately flunk high school for an extra 3 years so that she could continue getting child support until I was 21.

  7. #7
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    94
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    As the father in that situation, you really have no idea just how low mother is stooping with the kids.
    My mother revealed during her divorce that I was named after Chad, and may be his kid. I do look a bit different than the rest of the family, but then again it could all be bullshit. Why would she make herself out to be a whore? .
    Interesting that you say that,
    My Brit wife of 30 years declared all 4 of our children to not me mine during the divorce (only to me, not to the family court).
    Her exact words to me, "They're not your biological children, so you never need to see them again"
    As a result I never bothered to see them again (10+ years now), and have little or no feelings towards them, they just became part of my mistakes in life.
    If seems to be a fairly common declaration from women, even thought it mostly harms their own children.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,504
    Reputation
    12277
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    Then she demanded that I deliberately flunk high school for an extra 3 years so that she could continue getting child support until I was 21.
    Wow. Just wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalton View Post
    My Brit wife of 30 years declared all 4 of our children
    4 children across 30 years. Another wow. What a gut punch.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #9

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Wow. Just wow.
    Might as well finish the story. I did not go along with the scam. In fact, I moved out of her house without warning while she was at work one day, shortly after I turned 18, never set foot in there again. I immediately notified my estranged father that he should get his child support payments reduced, but that son-of-a-bitch judge just doubled my sister's child support instead. My sister actually spent 7 years in high school and never graduated.

    But we were backwoods hillbillies, where it was not unheard of to take 5, 6, 7 years to graduate high school, so in many ways it was the perfect crime. "Yer honor, Mary Lou is just stupid, that's all. Ize a good mama, heez a bad papa, honest!". There is a special place in hell for that judge.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,482
    Reputation
    9475
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    The only tyranny I suffered was all the head games and mind fuckery. My next to the last GF ever had 3 Chad babies from three real loosers, the first beat her with a baseball bat causing hip replacement, the other two were druggies and drinkers, I found this out 19 years later when I ran into her. I told her of my wonderful life that included home ownership (outright), travel, vacations on cruises to the tropics, and my many years skiing 10's of thousands of compiled miles on terrain from 3 different mtn. ranges spanning almost to the Sierras (concrete snow).

    She was several different shades of envy with an overtone of self disgust, she admitted making a "mistake" but only "after" she heard of my good fortunes. I walked away from her with so much glee in my heart my dick was numb!

    Her complaints were the usual and evolved around the money she was entitled to via child support but wasn't receiving and in the same breath brought up "more" courtroom actions.

    Hey Chad, I was in the Wasatch, Rockies, or Appalachians, while you were in court having your ski money confiscated for nothing but AGGRAVATION in return! You can fuck them all as far as I'm concerned!

    To all you lonely bitches out there, marry the law, date the judge, and enjoy your life whatever you choose. No hard feelings, just hard knocks, FOR YOU!

    I bet grandma and great grandma had no idea just how much suffering their revolt costed women now that men have made the necessary adjustments. Adjustments like my binding and ski tuning!

    Now go fuck yourself.

    P.S.

    I'm serious! When sir names were assigned to the children (old law) it meant the father was the primary provider no matter what flight of fancy the mother's wacky emotions drove her on, she was free to leave the family any time she wanted, the only stipulation was the children were the fathers responsibility and stayed in his home under his emotionally stable domain.

    What is it now?

    The mother can take the kids on any flight of fancy under protection of the law, and the man is thrown out of his home, isolated, unprotected, and extracted the fruits of his labor to fund the entire madding shit-show in an upside down society with upside down discriminatory law that forcing this culture to it's own ends of destruction. We can look no further to the law as we are all on our own like animals running from the hunter and master of human slaughter hidden in plain sight. Once you remove all the social conditioning that tells you to comply, agree, or else, your mind and masculinity become one, free from all the mental terror with stability far beyond this crumbling and decaying gynocentric masculinity hating society.

    MGTOW happens when a man decides to get off this speeding the train to hell!

    MGTOW is like PL-239, once the transformation happens it doesn't go away in just one lifetime, it goes on until the parasite dies. I'm free of these lawfully transformed parasites allowed, emboldened, and encouraged to simply leach us to death.

    I'm not a law abiding citizen, I don't place my neck on that chopping block in the first place! Women have a long history of chopping off men's heads! I like mine attached and functioning properly!
    Last edited by mgtower; November 10, 2020 at 11:02 AM.
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    4845
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    I liked the article because it just reinforces the fact that more and more women regret the lies they believed and the trash they voted into office. What, did they think this was some fucking game for the past half century? No sympathy here. We told you so. (And told you... and told you... and told you...)

    This is what happens when self-righteous know-it-alls don't listen to people who know what they're talking about. Sometimes it takes decades to metastasize, but it eventually will. And it has.

    Cue the toothpaste and genie analogies...

    EDIT: Fix bad grammar in 2nd paragraph.
    Last edited by kru-kut; November 10, 2020 at 3:58 PM.

  12. #12

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    I liked the article because it just reinforces the fact that more and more women regret the lies they believed and the trash they voted into office.
    That is the manipulation the article is trying to sell us. Did the government also force all of these women to individually:
    * Trap a man under false pretenses that she would be a loyal and reliable partner (has any man ever married a woman without believing that to be true?)
    * Conceive his spawn only because children are useful as leverage
    * Fuck Chad, monkey branch, or whatever else she likely did, whether the poor guy even knows or believes it happened
    * Put on a performance in family court about how "abusive" her husband is, after trying to gaslight her husband into believing that he really is abusive

    The answer is, of course, "No!". This is just who they are. The law should protect men from female nature, not the other way around.

    Letting women choose their husbands is like letting children choose their parents. They actually have no idea what they want or need, so the only outcome is one poor choice after another, with zero accountability.

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,482
    Reputation
    9475
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    They actually have no idea what they want or need, so the only outcome is one poor choice after another, with zero accountability.
    Zero accountability is yesterday's yesterday and the day before, today, tomorrow, and the rest of our lives we'll never suffer another fall. Imagine how terrifying it is to a women when she passes the wall and men no longer show interest in her, her whole life becomes a mission to trap a beta male paycheck to protect her from her fall, but now beta males are becoming extinct, because by that time every beta has been gamed one too many times before, and the genders part their ways, either enslaved or free as a bird depending on when we bail.

    There's plenty of runny mascara and self inflicted accountability when a woman looses any and all purpose or value to men at all.

    It's a man's world, still, and MGTOW drives the point home, we're cupid's arrow dipped in their own poison and shot through their own hearts.

    By design men are independent, women are not, they're just as needy as children that can't think responsibly for themselves, leave alone thinking for others!
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  14. #14
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    794
    Reputation
    2352
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Anyone here ever read or watch the movie Dune? I believe our numbers are like the Fremen...vast beyond belief.

    (Hey Jan! How ya been?)
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  15. #15
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,531
    Reputation
    11024
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Women don't marry simply because they prefer to have sex with chad as oppose to "settling down" with an average beta chump. They would even prefer to be on social benefits and get a child of a chad. This is the way females operate.

    Forget notions of matrimony and family. Those days are long long gone, it is ALL about genetics and how good looking the man is. Money plays no factor as I have previously mentioned, .gov takes care of this.

    Marriage is dead - and the church isn't doing shit about it either.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Prophet of Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    665
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I would differentiate between structure mgtow and unconscious mgtow.

    You have guys like the ones here that discuss certain issues and decide not to get married for the reasons we all know and talked about.

    Other guys have no idea what mgtow means yet they reached a point of their life especially after their 30s that either decided a woman in their life brings more trouble than pleasure or simply decided that they lack what it takes to get a woman wheter its a matter of look or life style and that the necessary chances are either too complicate to achieve or not worth the hassle.

    Imagine a guy into videogames, sport and nature that would have to introude socializing, bars, dating and a subculture which is not his own in order to get a woman that instead simply decide not to play.
    He would rather just do his work, gets his money and spend his time and wealth freely in a carefree life especially if 30s or 40s where lets be honest, women are not at their best.
    This description right here is spot on. As I approach my mid-thirties, there is simply no way that I'm going to waste time and money on a thot in any shape or form. The monies are best spent on video games; much more happiness and fulfilment to be gotten from that medium.

    I'm so thankful to this website, time and time again. I know I probably shouldn't post the stuff below, because its taken from a religious book (the dhammapada, chapter 15), but this place reminds me of the nobles ones

    "197-200
    How very happily we live, free from hostility among those who are hostile. Among hostile people, free from hostility we dwell.
    How very happily we live, free from misery among those who are miserable. Among miserable people, free from misery we dwell.
    How very happily we live, free from busyness among those who are busy. Among busy people, free from busyness we dwell.
    How very happily we live, we who have nothing. We will feed on rapture like the Radiant gods.

    201
    Winning gives birth to hostility. Losing, one lies down in pain. The calmed lie down with ease, having set winning & losing aside.

    202-204
    There's no fire like passion, no loss like anger, no pain like the aggregates, no ease other than peace.
    Hunger: the foremost illness.
    Fabrications: the foremost pain.
    For one knowing this truth as it actually is, Unbinding is the foremost ease.
    Freedom from illness: the foremost good fortune.
    Contentment: the foremost wealth.
    Trust: the foremost kinship.
    Unbinding: the foremost ease.


    205

    Drinking the nourishment, the flavour, of seclusion & calm, one is freed from evil, devoid of distress, refreshed with the nourishment of rapture in the Dhamma.

    206-208

    It's good to see Noble Ones. Happy their company — always.
    Through not seeing fools constantly, constantly one would be happy. For, living with a fool, one grieves a long time. Painful is communion with fools, as with an enemy — always.
    Happy is communion with the enlightened, as with a gathering of kin.
    So: the enlightened man — discerning, learned, enduring, dutiful, noble, intelligent, a man of integrity: follow him — one of this sort — as the moon, the path of the zodiac stars."

    ...And a bonus excerpt:

    "...
    The brahmin seeing the Buddha one day thought the Buddha was the only person who was worthy of his very beautiful daughter. So, he hurriedly went off to fetch his wife and daughter and offered to give his daughter in marriage to the Buddha. Turning down his offer, the Buddha said, "Even after seeing Tanha, Arati and Raga, the daughters of Mara, I felt no desire in me for sensual pleasures; after all, what is this which is full of urine and filth and which I don't like to touch even with my foot?"
    Last edited by Prophet of Truth; November 22, 2020 at 11:27 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    4698
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I would differentiate between structure mgtow and unconscious mgtow.

    You have guys like the ones here that discuss certain issues and decide not to get married for the reasons we all know and talked about.

    Other guys have no idea what mgtow means yet they reached a point of their life especially after their 30s that either decided a woman in their life brings more trouble than pleasure or simply decided that they lack what it takes to get a woman wheter its a matter of look or life style and that the necessary chances are either too complicate to achieve or not worth the hassle.

    Imagine a guy into videogames, sport and nature that would have to introude socializing, bars, dating and a subculture which is not his own in order to get a woman that instead simply decide not to play.
    He would rather just do his work, gets his money and spend his time and wealth freely in a carefree life especially if 30s or 40s where lets be honest, women are not at their best.
    I wish I could give this a like but don't know how to on my phone.

    Why would I waste my time and money on a ungrateful woman? Women will never appreciate you no matter what. When I was homeless, I stayed with my niece for a week. I always asked her if she wanted anything from the store. I bought food, fed the animals, cleaned, cooked, etc. Can you believe what my niece and her cunty friends said about me? Oh he doesn't pay rent. Het dad stood up for me and mentioned hiw I provide for the house and took care of her throughout the years . I immediately went to the homeless shelter. There is only one woman I ever knew who actually appreciated me and that was my mom. RIP MOM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,531
    Reputation
    11024
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I wish I could give this a like but don't know how to on my phone.

    Why would I waste my time and money on a ungrateful woman? Women will never appreciate you no matter what. When I was homeless, I stayed with my niece for a week. I always asked her if she wanted anything from the store. I bought food, fed the animals, cleaned, cooked, etc. Can you believe what my niece and her cunty friends said about me? Oh he doesn't pay rent. Het dad stood up for me and mentioned hiw I provide for the house and took care of her throughout the years . I immediately went to the homeless shelter. There is only one woman I ever knew who actually appreciated me and that was my mom. RIP MOM.
    Women simply don't care about how much you provide. If you started paying rent, she would have complained that it wasn't enough. If you payed her $300 a month, she would complain it wasn't $500, if you payed a $1000, she would complain it isn't $2000.

    Just the way life goes - women are sinister like that.

    Reminds me when I was unemployed and going through some mental difficulties, my sister told my mother to "kick him out of the house".

    She was and still is complete scum - best to avoid them and only engage in polite convo if you MUST!
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  19. #19
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    1925
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Article that mentions MGTOW as the reason women aren't marrying

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I wish I could give this a like but don't know how to on my phone.

    Why would I waste my time and money on a ungrateful woman? Women will never appreciate you no matter what. When I was homeless, I stayed with my niece for a week. I always asked her if she wanted anything from the store. I bought food, fed the animals, cleaned, cooked, etc. Can you believe what my niece and her cunty friends said about me? Oh he doesn't pay rent. Het dad stood up for me and mentioned hiw I provide for the house and took care of her throughout the years . I immediately went to the homeless shelter. There is only one woman I ever knew who actually appreciated me and that was my mom. RIP MOM.

    Women base their judment on personal criteria rather than facts or results.

    They always side with the strongest so the same actions is recognized or ignored according to who does it, if you were a chad and her friends found you hot you can bet the outcome would have been much different.

    If you are perceived as uncapable to provide resources or entertainment you basically are not even entitled to basic human rights.


Similar Threads

  1. Article- Men aren't attracted to Confident Women
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 27, 2014, 8:41 PM
  2. The Main Reason I went MGTOW..
    By TheLoneWolfWalker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 11, 2014, 7:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •