Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    What's going on in their heads?

    Outwardly, they look like they enjoy it.

    But do they deep down know that they are trapped and in a bad situation? Perhaps they don't wish to be single, but think that they married the wrong woman?

  2. #2
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    1678
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    It's the same situation for any blue pilled man married or not. You are being bombarded by the "settle down and get married" message despite the easily available statistics on divorce, dead bedrooms, cheating etc
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    6735
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by opensource View Post
    What's going on in their heads?

    Outwardly, they look like they enjoy it.

    But do they deep down know that they are trapped and in a bad situation? Perhaps they don't wish to be single, but think that they married the wrong woman?
    Do some of them know it? I think it's safe to say yes.

    Do all of them know it? I think it's safe to say no.

    We'll never know the percentages on either side. A statistically valid survey would be impossible to conduct.

    (Great username, btw...)

  4. #4
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    1421
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    I think the halo effect plays into this a bit. Both boys and girls are bombarded with messages of how females are a sources of positivity and warmth in the world and males are evil, or at least potential monsters. The messaging is largely on the macro level, but it has consequences on the micro/ personal level as well. It sure seems to me that a lot of guys are blind to the negatives of female nature, and choose to ignore any deceit, manipulation or illogical BS that women throw their way. Couple that with societal pressure to mate and relate, plus the male need to provide and fear of failure and fear of monetary loss- you got yourself a recipe for sticking in bad relationships and marriages.

    Male nature also trends toward maintaining the status quo, especially in our personal lives. Once a relationship hits a certain flow and life becomes the predictable rhythm of work, home, sleep... men typically can tolerate those conditions well. We're built to work and tolerating the mundane. Women typically want spontaneity and excitement. When life, especially dating/married and working life, doesn't turn out to be the roller coaster of blissful highs and dramatic lows they were hoping for, the grass starts looking a lot greener... Hence why women initiate the vast majority of divorces and breakups.

    I love when I hear women talk about wanting stable men. If that were true then every accountant, programmer and physicist would be drowning in chicks.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    794
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    It's the only life they know.

    It's like asking a child if they like being abused? They don't know they're being abused, it's normalized.

    Also, there's a psychological condition where some people like the pain, there's a masochistic joy in trying to please their abuser, so when the "happy wife; happy life" mantra comes up, the misery in trying to accomplish that conditions them to try and please their new mommy.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    24
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    IDK what is going on in their heads but quite frankly I'm happy I broke my Blue Pill conditioning while im still young so I don't have that mid life crisis at 40-45. I did what I needed to do in the 20 years before that and now im reaping the single rewards.

  7. #7

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    It's the only life they know.

    It's like asking a child if they like being abused? They don't know they're being abused, it's normalized.
    That makes sense. Waking up and realizing your predicament in the middle of a marriage must be a tough pill to swallow.

  8. #8

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by mdjs89skl View Post
    IDK what is going on in their heads but quite frankly I'm happy I broke my Blue Pill conditioning while im still young so I don't have that mid life crisis at 40-45. I did what I needed to do in the 20 years before that and now im reaping the single rewards.
    That's great you get to enjoy your single status. Also, you have the right idea about wishing them the best, but doing what you want to be happy.

    I want to get to that state, but I have many many married people trying to recruit me and all of them cannot possibly be happy and feel so great. I want to get inside their heads and understand what is going on.
    Last edited by opensource; January 3, 2022 at 6:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    1421
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by opensource View Post
    That makes sense. Waking up and realizing your predicament in the middle of a marriage must be a tough pill to swallow.
    Especially from a financial standpoint. The divorce is one thing, but tack on child support (if kids are involved), potential spousal support and losing the benefit of joint taxes, shared cost of living, etc. Some people are literally trapped in relationships because of finances.

    There's also the sad realization if you have kids that you'd be depriving them of the relative stability of a 2 family household. It seemed like all my friends' parents split the second the kids left the house, which tells me that many of them "stayed together for the kids."

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    24
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by opensource View Post
    That's great you get to enjoy your single status. Also, you have the right idea about wishing them the best, but doing what you want to be happy.I want to get to that state, but I have many many married people trying to recruit me and all of them cannot possibly be happy and feel so great. I want to get inside their heads and understand what is going on.
    just seems like the best solution given my country of residence and age. its all about self preservation and protection if your a guy when you realize society isn't on your side as a gender standpoint

  11. #11

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    In my case: I wasn't aware. Like I wrote in my intro: Red came too late for me. When I got Red shoved up my ass I was in shock. And indeed had all the stages: denial, rage, bargaining, grief and acceptance. Luckily for me that took me only 3 or 4 weeks. (I've had mourning in my life so much, I'm actually "trained" to pass the phases quickly).
    I'm happy with my life though. Red did save my marriage and I care for my wife. But if I knew then what I know now I would never have gotten married. And I strongly advice against it in this clown world.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Truth Teller

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    They know, but donít care

    They donít know and ainít trying to care.

    They just donít know

    Stockholm syndrome aka mental illness

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    I don't know whether married men are aware or not. I guess some are and some not. I can't look inside their head although I think that would be kind of interessting. But there is some sort of pattern I recognized within my small social circle. A lot of men I knew as friends or acquaintances stopped doing the things they used to like short time after they have married. They don't play video games anymore, don't follow their former hobbies etc. Some people even consider that as a part of growing up. I never understood why giving up things you like is a part of growing up. That is just utter bullshit. In regards to married men, I don't thing somebody is truely happy if they stop doing what they like. Some might be aware of that but I think a lot of them are in deep denial or are completely oblivious.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,926
    Reputation
    10188
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Up till the late seventies or so, there was nobody going there their own way in my small town. Every man was blue pill, and they didn't even think about it. Big city habits and trends used to take a good five years to filter down to the sticks, though I expect it's faster now.

    A few crusty old bachelors were the only exceptions. My parent's neighbor was a gun nut with over two thousand in his collection. But most of the old single guys were serious boozers.

    Women or drink, some choice. That's how it was though. For all the working stiffs I knew back then it was one or the other.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  15. #15

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPilledSimp View Post
    In my case: I wasn't aware. Like I wrote in my intro: Red came too late for me. When I got Red shoved up my ass I was in shock. And indeed had all the stages: denial, rage, bargaining, grief and acceptance. Luckily for me that took me only 3 or 4 weeks. (I've had mourning in my life so much, I'm actually "trained" to pass the phases quickly).
    I'm happy with my life though. Red did save my marriage and I care for my wife. But if I knew then what I know now I would never have gotten married. And I strongly advice against it in this clown world.
    I read your intro. How did you come to find the red? 3-4 weeks is an ultra fast timeline for discovery.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    2272
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    A few years back I was in a restaurant and there were two married couples at another table. One guy probably had too much to drink and was on a truth spree. He was talking about how his wife could screw him over any time she likes, how she could take the 2 kids, hit him up for child support for the next 16 years etc.

    I think all married men know what is up and what they have gotten themselves into.

  17. #17

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    A lot of the men I know who married in their early-mid 20s and are now in their mid-late 30s just look like a part of their soul has diedÖlike they are going through the motions of life while being led around by often overweight women who hit the wall long agoÖ.especially true for those with kids who really know the power their ungrateful and demanding wife now has over them. Work, work, work, provide, provide, provide and if they are lucky they might get some small corner of the house to call a ďman caveĒ.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    2272
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    A lot of the men I know who married in their early-mid 20s and are now in their mid-late 30s just look like a part of their soul has died…like they are going through the motions of life while being led around by often overweight women who hit the wall long ago….especially true for those with kids who really know the power their ungrateful and demanding wife now has over them. Work, work, work, provide, provide, provide and if they are lucky they might get some small corner of the house to call a “man cave”.
    Had a co worker have his second child and when everyone was congratulating him the only thing he could say was "Yeah, yeah another mouth to feed".

    I have yet to meet a happy married man and especially one with kids. I have seen them in stores, they have that thousand yard gaze, kid chattering away and all they do is respond with grunts because not even they can understand anything their kid is saying.

    Doesn't look like fun.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,926
    Reputation
    10188
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post

    I have yet to meet a happy married man and especially one with kids. I have seen them in stores, they have that thousand yard gaze, kid chattering away and all they do is respond with grunts because not even they can understand anything their kid is saying.

    Doesn't look like fun.
    Out on the road with my bike I've seen hundreds of guys doing the family vacation thing. Spending money like a sailor in port for people who don't have a clue how much dad had to sacrifice. I bet these guys were pissing off ten dollars for every one I spent. Were their families grateful for all of dad's hard work? That's hard to say, but if they were, there was damn little sign of it.

    Hell must be full of guys doing "family vacations."
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    2272
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are blue-pilled married men aware of their situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Out on the road with my bike I've seen hundreds of guys doing the family vacation thing. Spending money like a sailor in port for people who don't have a clue how much dad had to sacrifice. I bet these guys were pissing off ten dollars for every one I spent. Were their families grateful for all of dad's hard work? That's hard to say, but if they were, there was damn little sign of it.

    Hell must be full of guys doing "family vacations."
    Even as a kid I hated family vacations. Not being able to escape from them! Having to see stupid shit I had no interest in. Listening to my mother complain and knowing my dad would have preferred to stay home!

    The best part was always coming home. I think that is why I haven't travelled much as an adult. Childhood trauma!


Similar Threads

  1. Pawn Stars And Blue Pilled Customers
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 27, 2021, 10:33 AM
  2. What makes a blue pilled man?
    By Jackoff in forum Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 22, 2021, 5:28 PM
  3. Maintaining frame in a blue pilled world.
    By JaydenJazz in forum For Bachelors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 28, 2019, 3:38 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: August 17, 2018, 3:24 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 31, 2014, 8:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •