Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Another day has passed.

    Another day has passed and women have contributed nothing.All across the globe the messes they have made this day have hopefully been cleaned up.They have all spoken their millionth word of the day but really said nothing.All their daily heart breaking has been done.Again at the end of the day I am alone.Their big talk has been done this day but again it was just that .Talk.Just like the shit in the toilet.It has been flushed.But tommorow will be the same.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2435
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Another day has passed.

    "Slacktivism" the art of protesting about something but never actually doing anything to fix the problem the person is protesting about.

    Or my fave quote "What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it, NOW!"

  3. #3
    Senior Member toolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    763
    Reputation
    3411
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    "Slacktivism" the art of protesting about something but never actually doing anything to fix the problem the person is protesting about.

    Or my fave quote "What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it, NOW!"
    Reminds me of the 60s.
    My Senior Member is semi retired.

  4. #4

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Women don't contribute to society in any meaningful way. In fact, they are a net drain on society; they cost more than they produce. This is why all the great societies in history were built and maintained by men, while women were left at home with one important task; take care of and help raise the children. Well, now they can't even get that right.

    Complete and utter failures doesn't even begin to describe them. GYOW.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    6948
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another day has passed.

    The problem lies in the definition of "meaningful." We all know what the word means.

    However, millions of people think the word means one or more of the following:
    • Likes
    • Hits
    • Subscribes
    • Retweets
    • Appearances on one of the propagandist news networks


    Add all those things up, and you get... nothing. Just binary bits changed from zero to one (or the reverse) in a computer database in some unknown location, or a 30-second video everyone will forget after the tenth new text message comes in on the $900 smartphone.

    Yuh. That sure is meaningful.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5882
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    The problem lies in the definition of "meaningful." We all know what the word means.


    Yuh. That sure is meaningful.
    Ultimately it is questionable whether anything fundamentally "meaningful" truly exists given the ephemeral nature of our world and our existence. Some people believe in building/creating a legacy, but does it truly matter whether you're remembered or not? You won't be around to enjoy it anyway, so why bother with a legacy? And if you do not have a legacy, what remains of you but a little bit of dirt?

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,099
    Reputation
    10470
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    Ultimately it is questionable whether anything fundamentally "meaningful" truly exists given the ephemeral nature of our world and our existence. Some people believe in building/creating a legacy, but does it truly matter whether you're remembered or not? You won't be around to enjoy it anyway, so why bother with a legacy? And if you do not have a legacy, what remains of you but a little bit of dirt?
    While I enjoy peoples reaction when they get an unexpected windfall, that's the minor reason for my helping them out. The big reason is for me.


    When it comes time for me to leave this life, there's going to be a hundred people who'd say that's too bad, the crazy bastard helped me when he didn't have to. Now if I'd been a shit, and all those people went "frog croaked? Well no great loss there." Somehow, I think that would make dying harder if nobody cared, or worse yet, were happy to see me go.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    2568
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Prop me up beside the juke box when I die and play me some Joe Diffie!
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    6948
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    While I enjoy peoples reaction when they get an unexpected windfall, that's the minor reason for my helping them out. The big reason is for me.


    When it comes time for me to leave this life, there's going to be a hundred people who'd say that's too bad, the crazy bastard helped me when he didn't have to. Now if I'd been a shit, and all those people went "frog croaked? Well no great loss there." Somehow, I think that would make dying harder if nobody cared, or worse yet, were happy to see me go.
    One of my favorite movie scenes is Johnny Nolan's funeral in "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn." Perfect illustration of your point.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5882
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Another day has passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    While I enjoy peoples reaction when they get an unexpected windfall, that's the minor reason for my helping them out. The big reason is for me.


    When it comes time for me to leave this life, there's going to be a hundred people who'd say that's too bad, the crazy bastard helped me when he didn't have to. Now if I'd been a shit, and all those people went "frog croaked? Well no great loss there." Somehow, I think that would make dying harder if nobody cared, or worse yet, were happy to see me go.
    If that's something that matters to you, that's all the reason you need to do it imo.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Malinois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hellinois, USA
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    3978
    Type
    GhostY-BacheloR

    Re: Another day has passed.

    After digesting The Red Pillô️ and reprogramming myself, I donít give two shits what women are up too.

    The only time I care about a woman now is when I want to fuck, and then itís just acting like I care. Modern women, of my generation anyways (Iím 40), have been feral most of their lives. They missed out on building their personalities when they were young. They donít care about anyone but themselves and thereís no fixxing it now. I tinker with younger, more malleable broads...I have to accept that they will get turned off by my aging pretty quick if I donít maintain the illusion...And try to always stay ahead of them in the game of life...

    We are all temporary anyways. Iíve deduced that what biblical teaching provides as the ďmeaning of lifeĒ: Be thankful for what you have, enjoy it, and spread the gospel (another word for truth).

    I decided years ago to re-invent myself and figure out how to enjoy life. Right now, although Iím not rich, I am wealthy. Wealth means always having the means to provide for oneself and dammit, Iíve diversified my work experience, survival skills, and interests, and limited my obligations, to where I am about as free as a man can be without being rich...

    I can pickup, move, and start over at any given time if I need to but, it just so happens that I enjoy my occupation and am currently planning my future.

    There are so many options in this world that a man can find happiness in yet, the one that we are all sold since birth, women, is almost a certain agony...

    Fuck the Life Scriptô️


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 2, 2014, 2:38 AM
  2. Getting passed red pill anger
    By MichaelJ in forum Lounge
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: May 22, 2014, 5:33 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 21, 2014, 7:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •