Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    How Affirmative Action Works

    Affirmative action, which equalizes outcomes for men and women in the workforce, works through the following steps:

    Step 1: Intentionally lower the standards in schools and universities by removing difficult topics from the subjects taught in schools and secretly allow women to cheat and bribe their way, through money and sexual favors, into getting high grades and awards when they graduate.

    Step 2: Intentionally make the work in companies overspecialized so that it becomes easy.

    Note that affirmative action also benefits feminized low testosterone men because they are also dumb.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Step 1: Intentionally lower the standards in schools and universities by removing difficult topics from the subjects taught in schools and secretly allow women to cheat and bribe their way, through money and sexual favors, into getting high grades and awards when they graduate.
    Sounds like Kamala Harris.

    Regarding low testosterone men, I would disagree. Most idiots who can't control their impulses tend to be men with very high testosterone levels.

    With regards to affirmative action, I will say something which may be unpopular with the gentleman on this forum.

    I have benefitted from affirmative action living as an Arab in the UK. It did me a lot of good and opened up a world of opportunities. So I cannot say I am against it - but I think it should include white working class men from disadvantaged backgrounds as well - because they are very much discriminated against and din't get much opportunities in their childhood due to bad parenting and low economic status.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  3. #3

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Regarding low testosterone men, I would disagree. Most idiots who can't control their impulses tend to be men with very high testosterone levels.
    That is not true at all, testosterone suppresses cortisol which triggers emotional responses and causes brain damage when elevated. The parts of the brain that cortisol damages are the pre-frontal cortex which is responsible for concentration and decision making, the hippocampus which is responsible for memory and learning, the amygdala which is responsible for impulse control, and the cerebellum which is responsible for motor skills.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,388
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Sounds like Kamala Harris.

    Regarding low testosterone men, I would disagree. Most idiots who can't control their impulses tend to be men with very high testosterone levels.

    With regards to affirmative action, I will say something which may be unpopular with the gentleman on this forum.

    I have benefitted from affirmative action living as an Arab in the UK. It did me a lot of good and opened up a world of opportunities. So I cannot say I am against it - but I think it should include white working class men from disadvantaged backgrounds as well - because they are very much discriminated against and din't get much opportunities in their childhood due to bad parenting and low economic status.
    Affirmative action put you on a pedestal like a weak bitch and threw some more deserving person by the wayside that has to work harder and longer to never get where he should be, and you're okay with that because you're the recipient class owned and cared for by your master and again you're okay with that?

    Men can now look down on you and attribute your accomplishments to artificial social economic insemination and not the content of your character or skills you acquired, and that's okay?

    Be careful about free handouts. the hidden and real price is a stain on your dignity and a piece of your soul.

    Man can say they're better than you simply by default of handout and not earned competitively on a field slanted against him on every plane. Only domesticated animals should to be fed and nurtured by man, not men, it weakens us and makes us docile and timid.
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  5. #5

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    As other's have already said, if you are a beneficiary of affirmative action, you are by default admitting that you're inferior. You are admitting that you would not be there if it wasn't for the government giving you special handouts. If there are those who are okay with admitting they're inferior and don't deserve to be in the workplace, who am I to judge. I would however do some soul-searching.

    At the end of the day, people are going to act in their own self interests. I will warn those that accept handouts. That warning is that there is never anything free in this world. Further, just realize that all of these "welfare-state" countries are going to collapse. The gravy-train is coming to and end.
    In the future there will be robots.

  6. #6
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,459
    Reputation
    12240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I think it should include white working class men from disadvantaged backgrounds as well - because they are very much discriminated against and din't get much opportunities in their childhood due to bad parenting and low economic status.
    I was 19 years old and my older sister, who had been working for the telephone company in our small town, told me to go apply there. I had always thought it was an old people's company, but I applied. Sister told me that after filling out an application they'll ask me to check back every 3 months but to instead check back every month as she said that they wrote it down that you called.

    About a year and a half later of doing that, I got a call to come in for an interview which I did. In the interview, I offered to cut my long hair but the interviewer was adamant that I don't cut it as that would make others think that they told me to cut it. I thought that was cool of them. I got the job.

    It was several months later that I learned the reason I got the job was because I was a Number Three. A white male. As a monopoly/utility, they were monitored by the government in a number of ways and in the employment arena they needed a white male. This was a hit to my ego. So, it wasn't the stellar interview, ha. They had simply hired so many women and POC that they got low on white males, my name probably spit out on a punch card (this was in the 1970s) so they called me up to come in and interview, probably a formality to simply verify that I bathe and can form sentences and do not pick my nose in public or something. I came from an economically humble family but I can't recall if or how the application would have asked me about any of that. Perhaps being age 19 was economically humble enough, if that even mattered.

    Oh well, I made a career out of it, starting as this Affirmative Action new hire. Retired with pension several years ago. Thanks, Sis! (R.I.P.).
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  7. #7
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    2349
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    It was 1979 and I had just been discharged from the Navy. As an IC man (telephone tech) I was a shoe in for the phone company...or so I thought. So, when I saw that there were openings for linemen at the phone company I applied. I got an interview. I was so excited to be interviewing for a job with the phone company until the interviewer said, "You're exactly the kind of candidate we'd love to hire, but I can't hire you."
    "Why?" I asked.
    "Affirmative Action", he said.
    "Then why interview me at all?" I countered.
    "We have to interview qualified candidates like you. But I have to hire a woman for this position."
    That was my experience with Affirmative Action. Of course, I got a different job instead at a shipyard as a marine electrician. It was good money.

    Fast forward to 2000. I started a relationshit with a woman who worked for the phone company and was hired that same year under the same program...in a different state. Ironic, but there it is. I could be a retired telephone tech instead, but would I be better off? I think not. After the phone company got busted up the bunch in her state ended up getting screwed when Ralph Nacio fucked up their 401K.

    I was able to preserve my retirement accounts simply by walking away at just the right time it seemed and taking my job and retirement accounts with me. The company I left was sold a month later, and guess what happened to their retirement accounts?
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  8. #8
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Affirmative action put you on a pedestal like a weak bitch and threw some more deserving person by the wayside that has to work harder and longer to never get where he should be, and you're okay with that because you're the recipient class owned and cared for by your master and again you're okay with that?
    As other's have already said, if you are a beneficiary of affirmative action, you are by default admitting that you're inferior.
    That was unfair. but since you gentlemen have been long friends on this forum I shall look the other way.

    My point was more in line with Unboxxed - I like the story he had and how he benefitted from the system.

    The affirmative action I received was in university - not in the workplace - I received some free grants; which helped a lot.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    3201
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Afirmative action is social engineering.
    It happens when you want to change things that work organically (systems that have reached a stable equilibrium) for purely appearances sake.

    Its outcome is inefficiency, wasting productive individuals while promoting the unproductive ones.

    It happens when a society is so inebriated with its success that it believes it can change the very things that got us to this point. Suicide by another name.

    As for Opaque story: good for him. The days when people derived their value and honour from the system are long gone, the new paradigm is to EXTRACT resources from a dumb system that has no honour at all: it may benefit you today or harm you tomorrow, for no good reason.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,388
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    That was unfair. but since you gentlemen have been long friends on this forum I shall look the other way.

    My point was more in line with Unboxxed - I like the story he had and how he benefitted from the system.

    The affirmative action I received was in university - not in the workplace - I received some free grants; which helped a lot.
    I know it was unfair, just like life, unfair. Anyone looking for "fair", I believe it took the last train out tearing the track up behind it as it left.

    The great thing about having no feelings is it doesn't hurt.
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    Afirmative action is social engineering.
    True. But this is not necessarily a bad thing. Engineering requires thought.


    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    It happens when you want to change things that work organically (systems that have reached a stable equilibrium) for purely appearances sake.
    But what when things don't work organically, as you put it? My community (Northern Ireland Catholic) was HEAVILY discriminated against when it came to the workplace as well as many other places. It had nothing to do with organic growth. Affirmative action worked for us, at least to an extent. But discrimination is discrimination nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    Its outcome is inefficiency, wasting productive individuals while promoting the unproductive ones.
    True. Except how do you know you are getting the right person for the right job if you automatically exclude people based on esoteric reasoning?

    The cute whore of a businessman will hire the person they think will do them the most good regardless of race or gender. But what of the public sector? In this your point is correct. Hire the person that fits the quota is no way to run a business - public or private.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  12. #12

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    That was unfair. but since you gentlemen have been long friends on this forum I shall look the other way.

    My point was more in line with Unboxxed - I like the story he had and how he benefitted from the system.

    The affirmative action I received was in university - not in the workplace - I received some free grants; which helped a lot.
    My previous comment wasn't a slight against you Opaque. You did what you had to do in this broken system.

    But I would be remiss if I didn't speak my mind on the matter. Merit should be the focus on whether someone gets a job or a promotion (or in your case, going to a university). It shouldn't be about quotas.

    I almost didn't say anything on the matter as I didn't want to upset anyone or be overly critical. I thought about it and decided that I respect you guys too much to not be honest about my thoughts on the matter.
    In the future there will be robots.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    My previous comment wasn't a slight against you Opaque.
    No offence taken brother.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,388
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    Brother Opaque, I'm not one to put the truth in a pretty little red dress and dance it around on stage throwing flower peddles before her feet.

    I make no apology for sledgehammering the truth into someone's head, usually splitting the skull in the process.

    I like my truth 198 proof and on fire! It's the only way to swallow it whole.

    It's like sharpening a sword, consider yourself a little sharper, no thanks necessary, my pleasure...
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    3201
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How Affirmative Action Works

    QUOTE=Jackoff;154534]
    "Afirmative action is social engineering."
    True. But this is not necessarily a bad thing. Engineering requires thought.
    [/QUOTE]

    Yes, but engineering usually applies to objective fields, like chemistry, mechanical, electrical or computer sciences.
    You dont have engineering on subjective/human subjects, like psychology, economy or sociology. Because they are not even true "science", being based on complex and diverse human behaviour that cannot be quantified or totally predicted.

    Take the concept of money, how does it work? People look for profitable fields and move away from unprofitable ones. This mean money is a way to quantify the needs of society, and organize resources to fulfil these needs. All this in a distributed and decentralised system of parallel computing based on human intelect. It is not perfect, but it beats the hell off one guy's ideas or a comity managing a society.

    The mathematical support for this is fractal/chaos theory. IBM once hired Mandelbrot to solve a noise problem with telecommunications lines. Mandelbrot realised that this noise was fractal (exhibiting self-similitude) thus inherentlt chaotic and unpredictable. These complex systems cannot fit the human mind, they cannot be described by equations because the intervening variables can change and will give in different results for similar situations.

    A simple example I usually give: we can use the most accurate formulas of gravity and aerodynamics, the most advanced materials engineering, but we can never predict the spot were a sheet of paper will land dropping it from our hands.

    So, social engineering is like economy: people pretending to understand what they are doing, but in general unable to accurately predict the outcomes of thei actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    "It happens when you want to change things that work organically (systems that have reached a stable equilibrium) for purely appearances sake."

    But what when things don't work organically, as you put it? My community (Northern Ireland Catholic) was HEAVILY discriminated against when it came to the workplace as well as many other places. It had nothing to do with organic growth. Affirmative action worked for us, at least to an extent. But discrimination is discrimination nonetheless.
    But that is organic! The discrimination was based on the way the two groups view each other. You even see yourself distinct from them (you said "my comunity")!
    So, the prejudice, the historical grievances, and mutual suspicions would result in automatic segregation.
    The group with more power will get the best jobs, and will persecute the other group.
    That is perfectly normal, and it has always happened throughout history.

    How to solve this issue? Sometimes you can build bridges and forget the past, but it is always possible for politicians to use the division again. One has only to consider the tragedy of Yogoslavia.

    A real solution would be and independent state, effectively more separation of people that cannot live with eachother. Why do we have so many states?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    "Its outcome is inefficiency, wasting productive individuals while promoting the unproductive ones."
    True. Except how do you know you are getting the right person for the right job if you automatically exclude people based on esoteric reasoning?
    Esoteric HUMAN reasoning. A chaotic, multifactorial, unpredictable reasoning, yet one interested in advancing its organisation, using some concept of fairness and justice in the SPECIFIC SITUATION and with the PERSON facing them.

    Do you want an example of how it works? We had a student doing a internship on our company, and my boss got him a great subject to work with. I tried to work with him, but he did nothing of what i asked and disappeared. Two other engineers tried to work with him, with the same results.
    Instead he spent his time making a great report about that subject, a false report claiming that he had done amazing things.
    He got a very high score, because the school never got our feedback.

    The following year he applied to our company, and the process is very strict and formal. EVERYBODY whent to the hiring staff pleading them not to hire the guy. But under all the criteria he would be hired. Except the psychologist, tipped by the general outcry, got him a bad review.

    Now, imagine that the hiring was done elsewhere... All the "technical" recruitment steps would not weed him out. It required the esoteric, cahotic, and very human intervention.


Similar Threads

  1. How sex works
    By Tangent in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 21, 2019, 6:49 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 14, 2019, 11:49 AM
  3. Negging Works
    By jagrmeister in forum The Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 12, 2015, 8:34 PM
  4. Affirmative (covert) action blown.
    By Freeychromosome in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 30, 2015, 8:29 PM
  5. The PUA Principle That Actually Works
    By BrotherJ in forum Game
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 12, 2014, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •