Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Adam could have done with MGTOW

    The Adam and Eve story is the seed for MGTOW

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    374
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    "Your desire shall be contrary to your husband,
    but he shall rule over you.”

    But "Desire" here is really in the sense of controlling, the desire to own something, in the hebrew. Ephesians 5:22 teaches women to submit to their husbands as a reaction to this curse.

    This is why modern Churchianity and Mariology is subversive to true Biblical Teaching.

  3. #3

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Being southern baptist, when I was a kid in the 90s I remember hearing about wives submitting to their husbands and him being the head of the household. Pastors who were 60+ years old in the 90s would preach on it and the congregation accepted it as the way things should be. Nowadays about all women will think you are the lowest form of scum for having any thoughts like that.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,799
    Reputation
    18513
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    Being southern baptist, when I was a kid in the 90s I remember hearing about wives submitting to their husbands and him being the head of the household. Pastors who were 60+ years old in the 90s would preach on it and the congregation accepted it as the way things should be. Nowadays about all women will think you are the lowest form of scum for having any thoughts like that.
    They choose to run outside the order of the universe and that's fine with me. I made a few modifications myself to maintain control and the resulting good order. They can have their equality without me, I have better things to do than enduring their reprobate directives like a puppet on a string.
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  5. #5
    Senior Member Malinois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hellinois, USA
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    4064
    Type
    GhostY-BacheloR

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    It is good for a man not to marry. – 1 Corinthians 7:1

    brb gonna put this as my signature

  6. #6
    Senior Member Malinois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hellinois, USA
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    4064
    Type
    GhostY-BacheloR

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by JayVo View Post
    The Adam and Eve story is the seed for MGTOW
    Check out the story of Adam and Lilith, bro…
    It is good for a man not to marry. Ė 1 Corinthians 7:1

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    1556
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Human nature is forged in evolution over millions of years. Attraction to the top tier man was part of survival and bearing his child raised the chances of the child surviving. Interaction with more than one female gave the male a better chance of passing his DNA along. ETC....

    Every part of female nature can be explained by evolution and the development of man over time. It is religion that has brain washed people thinking all human nature can be masked over and look pretty... Don't ignore TRP truths...

  8. #8
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    452
    Reputation
    1908
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    It is religion that has brain washed people thinking all human nature can be masked over and look pretty... Don't ignore TRP truths...
    As much as I hate religion I am forced to acknowledge its role in curbing the worst parts of human nature and shaping society.
    TWITTER FEED - THE MIDLAND MAN ..... MY BLOG - THE MENS DICTIONARY

    CORONAVIRUS, CONSPIRACY ? , BILL GATES, DEPOPULATION, VACCINES...................HELP ME LEARN MORE AT QUESTIONS FOR COVIDIOTS ON REDDIT

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    MGTOW really sharpens mens minds [URL redacted]

    Sharpen this salesman. Banned.
    Last edited by frog; November 6, 2022 at 11:30 AM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    It is religion that has brain washed people thinking all human nature can be masked over and look pretty... Don't ignore TRP truths...
    Except it is literally the opposite that is true. When religion is at its strongest societal degeneracy is at its weakest, and women's nature is most effectively held back. Women weren't able to go around and sleep with everyone in the days the entirety of society would shun then for it.

    Indeed look at countries where they adhere to religion extremely strongly like the Arabic states. Women there act nothing like the ones in the West do, and those that do receive extremely harsh punishments.

    It is no secret whatsoever the rise of feminism and the deterioration of female behaviour is directly in line with the massive rise in atheism. They are literally directly correlated.

    You can be an atheist if you want or hate religion or whatever, but to deny the very clear fact that religion is the main thing that has held back female nature for so long is delusional. It is the one constant that effectively stopped it from wreaking havoc, and we have degenerated massively once we got rid of it.

    MGTOWs who are anti religion is like a turkey voting for Christmas. The rise of feminism, the weakening of the role of the man in the household, the increase in awful female behaviour is all directly in line with the weakening of religion and the rise of irreligiosity.

  11. #11

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Hmm.

    There's a flaw in your reasoning, bubby963 - and I am not sure you can see it.
    I used to be religious in my youth, and I was blind to it too.

    I'll offer two viewpoints - the religious one, and the atheist one.

    Religious viewpoint.

    Let's assume that there is a Deity of some sort behind the universe.
    For whatever reason, when designing us, that Deity made a bunch of decisions.

    - For men to consciously decide and submit themselves to lifetime shackles - that is, to the daily crap that females routinely subject their husbands to - said Deity had to do something. He/She/It wants to create life, after all - it's his/her/its favorite game!
    - He/She/It therefore programmed us men with a tremendous desire for The Holy Vagina. Aside from food and drink, in our first few - most reproductive - decades, we desire nothing more. All of us that have gone through puberty will agree (to some extent or another).
    - For Christians, the fairy tale "explaining" this, is that Eve "was made from Adam's rib"; so the Deity in question "removed" a part of us, and we feel a tremendous hunger for our "missing part".
    - For women to submit themselves to the excruciating pains of childbirth, and the insane workload of raising children, they were programmed as well: with an ever increasing desire to make new life - far more intense than we men feel it, since the Wall approaches rapidly and their eggs will turn to shit.
    - They were also programmed with an immense impulse to protect and provide for their offspring. At all costs. Including their husband's well-being, happiness, etc.

    Non-religious viewpoint

    - We are simply carriers of generic material.
    - When a man and a woman have sex and a child is made, the DNA of the parents is mixed - like two decks of cards get mixed. The kid is therefore dealt a combination of genes from his dad and his mom.
    - Sometimes the combinations are good; sometimes they are shitty. The "Deity" didn't put enough safeguards in the dealing machinery - so "the dealer" can deal your kid cancer, or make it a retard, or fuck him/her up so much that his mother aborts him in-vitro. Naturally abort it, I mean.
    - That's because there is no Deity - this is all just chaotic, cruel randomness.
    - Some of the kids survive - they have "winning" combos of genes. And guess what - those that get "horny combos" fuck more - and make more babies!
    - Repeat this cycle for millenia, and you get a horny human race.
    - Your 13y old dick gets hard when seeing a playboy model, not because someone told you to - but because your fucking genes... the same ones you inherited from your parents... drove an insane amount of predecessors to do just that - to fuck.
    - If you were born without these genes - if you were dealt a-sexual genes - you'd feel no impulse to enslave yourself to a woman. You'd even find sex disgusting.
    - And you'd not procreate - so your non-horny genes would die with you; and disappear from the human race.
    - You - and the rest of the entire planet, men and women - exist for a simple reason: not because some Deity programmed you; but because the harsh, cruel, unfair, insane reality we live in, programmed you;
    - You are horny, inclined to simp over women and serve their desires, because you carry a fine-tuned-through-millenia evolution, of ever more horny genes.

    Common viewpoint - and conclusion

    Now, I don't care which viewpoint you subscribe to - because what follows applies to both of them.

    I claim that regardless of which viewpoint holds, marrying a woman - and creating offspring - makes no sense.

    Your argument is that in the past - when religion held, and females were fearful of eternal fires and sadistic demons whipping their eternal bodies with Balrog whips of fire...
    ... that somehow, marriage made sense back then.

    Are you sure?

    You state that...

    > feminism and the deterioration of female behaviour is directly in line with the massive rise in atheism. They are literally directly correlated.

    So if there was no feminism, if you lived in the beautiful ways of humanity up to the 1800s...
    ...you'd fulfill the "natural design" of your Deity - to cover the "I am missing my rib" need...
    ...or to obey the horny genes you inherited from an insanely long list of ancestors...
    ...because it would then make sense to enslave yourself to a woman.

    Really?
    Why?

    Why should I obey my genes?
    Or the fucked up Deity that "removed my rib" but joyfully gives cancer to children?
    Why should I bring fresh people into this world?
    For Him/Her/It to play chess with the Devil using my kids?

    Because I am "programmed" to?

    Well, fuck my programming.

    This world is cruel beyond belief - anyone who dares look at it with open eyes feels the pain, and unfairness; and then feels it more, and more...
    ...and eventually, turns to stone - and feels nothing.

    It makes no sense to bring innocent lives into this fucked up existence.
    Or to partner up with a "tamed" woman, caged in eternal fear of her soul burning in fire, so she can be "kept in check".

    I will enslave myself to no woman; obey no Deities, even if they do exist; accept no master other than my own mind.
    And live free - going my own way.

  12. #12
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,803
    Reputation
    15594
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    end_of_days, I hear bubby963 saying that women under the influence of religion are more likely to not be enticed by feminism (he's taking a female-based POV, say) while I hear you basing everything off of how you would feel (you're taking a male-based POV) and your personal fight with religion.

    He's not talking about what you're talking about.

    Whether there is a Deity or not can actually be beside the point as long as a woman believes in the family roles as defined by religion. Absent a trust in religion, it could be argued that women don't seem to have any other structure to avoid feminism or distract them from feminism except their own will or strength of will coming from their independent intellect, and we see how infrequent a deference to men is expressed among atheist women, unharnessed people that (these) women are.

    I could try to fit in here that atheists are accused of making themselves into gods and how nicely that fits into the selfish female mind, but I am scared to trigger an entirely different conversation.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  13. #13

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Hi, Unboxxed.

    >>> [bubby963] MGTOWs who are anti religion is like a turkey voting for Christmas.
    >> [end_of_days] ....
    > [Unboxxed] He's not talking about what you're talking about.

    Well, I believe he does. Look at the statement - if you read it carefully, you'll see a very clear assertion in bubby963's claim.
    It goes like this:

    - MGTOW choose to go their own way and have nothing to do with women
    - But if they are also anti-religion, they are "a turkey voting for Xmas"
    - ...because they don't want women that behave the way modern women do
    - ...no, they want the old version of women;
    - ...they want the obedient women of the 1800s, that feared the wrath of God and the sadistic torture of demons in Hell for all eternity
    - ...and if women were like that, they'd couple with them.

    Well, I am sorry - but I do not share that opinion. I am not that kind of MGTOW; which is why I felt I had to respond.

    I explained in my response why I believe a free mind that sees this world for what it is, would never bond with a woman, in any century.
    Funnily enough, St Paul agrees (1 Corinthians 7:7) and so do the rest of Jesus' disciples (Matthew 19, 8-10).
    Especially the second part, is particularly revealing - "you can't divorce a woman unless she is unfaithful to you" - "really? Then men shouldn't marry"

    Amen, brothers :-) Amen.

    And these "holy" people were talking about women that have absolutely nothing to do with feminism.
    Women were dirt, back then - bought and sold like cattle.

    This is why I judged bubby963's view to be, at best, weak; and why I thought it deserved a response ratifying that, in clear, and rational terms.


    > [Unboxxed] Whether there is a Deity or not can actually be beside the point as long as a woman believes in the family roles as defined by religion

    Hmm.
    Well, there is a fine point about morality, that is somehow lost on most Christians.

    Women that fear God - and that is the precise expression used in the Bible, fear of God - are the proper kind of women; the ones "worthy of coupling with".
    That's the clear assertion of bubby963; that we became MGTOW because the modern woman has no fear of God, became a cum dumpster, etc.

    But do you see the morality issue with "fear of anything"?

    If you do what you do because you fear some higher power punishing you, your morality is a vacuum.

    To put it simply: If you find out that Lord Lucifer is actually more powerful than Jehova, you'll switch sides?
    Because you'll fear him more?

    And start doing whatever you think would appease the Lord of darkness? Killing babies, raping, whatever?

    FEAR IS NO BASIS FOR MORALITY.

    It never was. It never will be.

    The fact that religion used scary fairy tales to cower the human race into "obedience", and "kept women from being sluts", means nothing.
    Women are women. Driven by their crazy DNA, to "find meaning in their lives" by "creating life".
    Which is just as cogent a "meaning" as that of cancer cells. They reproduce - therefore they... have meaning?

    No they don't.

    And neither does a life based on fear - of Gods or whatever else.

  14. #14
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,803
    Reputation
    15594
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Hi end_of_days,

    Well, I don't think anybody is challenging themselves as deeply as you are taking this.

    To me, you likely know what he means and doesn't mean but you don't want to run with it that way, preferring it be more interesting to make this into some sort of sport, with the expectation that both of you will arm wrestle the other into either agreement of acquiescence. The mental dissection is your pleasure, it seems to me. His point goes by the wayside in exchange for an enjoyable idea exploration that would replace it. Hey, as long as you both consent to the shift, have fun.

    I know what he means, but then again I already agree with it so I am not driven to dig further to uproot what he said. I don't know if you could have easily disagreed with him, instead of having complicatedly disagreed with him.

    But, we each ask for conversation in the things that we post. As for me, you've saddled up so many horses to ride in your thinking that I could not compete with that. One statement from me could bring several back from you, branching it, and then it gets too hard for me to address myself because I'd be so busy addressing all that you said, reigning things in before the branches themselves branched out, and by then I'd have placed myself squarely in your home court, wondering how I got there.

    I guess I'll have to see what bubby963 might say next to you. If he takes you on, have a good time.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #15
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    273
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Adam could have done with MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by end_of_days View Post
    Hi, Unboxxed.

    >>> [bubby963] MGTOWs who are anti religion is like a turkey voting for Christmas.
    >> [end_of_days] ....
    > [Unboxxed] He's not talking about what you're talking about.

    Well, I believe he does. Look at the statement - if you read it carefully, you'll see a very clear assertion in bubby963's claim.
    It goes like this:

    - MGTOW choose to go their own way and have nothing to do with women
    - But if they are also anti-religion, they are "a turkey voting for Xmas"
    - ...because they don't want women that behave the way modern women do
    - ...no, they want the old version of women;
    - ...they want the obedient women of the 1800s, that feared the wrath of God and the sadistic torture of demons in Hell for all eternity
    - ...and if women were like that, they'd couple with them.

    Well, I am sorry - but I do not share that opinion. I am not that kind of MGTOW; which is why I felt I had to respond.

    I explained in my response why I believe a free mind that sees this world for what it is, would never bond with a woman, in any century.
    Funnily enough, St Paul agrees (1 Corinthians 7:7) and so do the rest of Jesus' disciples (Matthew 19, 8-10).
    Especially the second part, is particularly revealing - "you can't divorce a woman unless she is unfaithful to you" - "really? Then men shouldn't marry"

    Amen, brothers :-) Amen.

    And these "holy" people were talking about women that have absolutely nothing to do with feminism.
    Women were dirt, back then - bought and sold like cattle.

    This is why I judged bubby963's view to be, at best, weak; and why I thought it deserved a response ratifying that, in clear, and rational terms.


    > [Unboxxed] Whether there is a Deity or not can actually be beside the point as long as a woman believes in the family roles as defined by religion

    Hmm.
    Well, there is a fine point about morality, that is somehow lost on most Christians.

    Women that fear God - and that is the precise expression used in the Bible, fear of God - are the proper kind of women; the ones "worthy of coupling with".
    That's the clear assertion of bubby963; that we became MGTOW because the modern woman has no fear of God, became a cum dumpster, etc.

    But do you see the morality issue with "fear of anything"?

    If you do what you do because you fear some higher power punishing you, your morality is a vacuum.

    To put it simply: If you find out that Lord Lucifer is actually more powerful than Jehova, you'll switch sides?
    Because you'll fear him more?

    And start doing whatever you think would appease the Lord of darkness? Killing babies, raping, whatever?

    FEAR IS NO BASIS FOR MORALITY.

    It never was. It never will be.

    The fact that religion used scary fairy tales to cower the human race into "obedience", and "kept women from being sluts", means nothing.
    Women are women. Driven by their crazy DNA, to "find meaning in their lives" by "creating life".
    Which is just as cogent a "meaning" as that of cancer cells. They reproduce - therefore they... have meaning?

    No they don't.

    And neither does a life based on fear - of Gods or whatever else.
    Most religions kept women in line more than they did men. The ancients had knowledge we have chosen to forget or ignore on this topic.

    As far as MGTOW men wanting women with old-fashioned attitudes and behavior, a common trope on some other forums is that men are just one good BJ away from returning to the "plantation" (relationships and marriage). I think this is broadly true for many guys.

    But those of us who have seen women's true nature, as the modern lack of restraints and controls has revealed, cannot unsee it. No amount of eyebleach will wipe it. For men like me there is no going back to traditional marriage and relationships. And for us, especially as we get older, that's a good thing.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 6, 2019, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 3, 2017, 10:00 AM
  3. Adam Ruins everything again ...
    By chbedok in forum Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 22, 2017, 3:36 AM
  4. Adam Ruins Everything ...
    By chbedok in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 3, 2016, 7:43 AM
  5. Dear Adam Silver (NBA Commissioner)
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 12, 2015, 3:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •