Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 81
  1. #21

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    I see these times as a natural part of a cycle.
    Nothing good lasts forever. I'm more pissed because I realize what the problem is and how it can be solved. The problem is the herd that keep that from happening.
    In the future there will be robots.

  2. #22
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    It's the people themselves that are the problem quite frankly. I've said this numerous times. I am not going to stick my neck out for those that don't want to be saved. If you try to help these people, they will try to sabotage you.
    I am actually a step further, and this is why I labelled myself a 'villain' in this regard. I am going to ENJOY these people getting burnt by the enemy. I mean the enemy is doing me a favor, why stop them.

    The thing is, the globalist powers are predators. I am very cold and dispassionate towards them. I mean they are doing what any predator does, and so I have to do what anyone does to save oneself from a predator. Run, trick, strike back, whatever else that suits the situation best.

    But these head in the fkn sand idiots, I have some passionate hatred for them. This is not a nihilism or black pill, its more of an excitation. Even though I am fully aware that when the time comes for these idiots to burn, it will be a fire trial for me as well. I will have to work hard and smart, to avoid getting burnt along with them.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  3. #23
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    627
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    It's the people themselves that are the problem quite frankly. I've said this numerous times. I am not going to stick my neck out for those that don't want to be saved. If you try to help these people, they will try to sabotage you.


    Correct.

    We are in a spiritual war. There are two opposing sides, who understand what this war is, and an ignorant middle - let's liken them to 'innocent' civilians.

    If you do not think we are in a spiritual war then I recommend you try to understand why we are. It has been going on for some time.

    So let's say you understand the war, and of course you are on the side of the resistance. My side. Almost all MGTOW would be on this side.

    Your first instinct is to preserve yourself. Then you can choose, do you ONLY do that, or do you contribute in some way to the resistance.

    It is not your job to save the ignorant masses - the 'innocent civilians'. They are killing themselves through their own stupidity, cowardice, inaction. Worse, many of them are in fact willing accomplices for the other side, so you can even consider them as your enemy if you want. They are that dangerous because they are actually doing the work of the other side, being as stupid as they are, and they are now looking at people like us as the enemy. So they are basically the enemy albeit without even knowing what they are doing. Absolutely braindead zombies.

    As I said. It is your choice whether to contribute something to the side of good in all of this. If you sit at your computer and don't engage in the real world, as I used to, you will very likely feel alone and that there is no one and nothing worth saving. But this is actually wrong. There are so many good people out there that are SICK of this SHIT that has been perpetrated on us for decades now. They want to save themselves, they want to save YOU as someone who stands against this growing tyranny and therefore stands alongside them. But you will never / hardly see them online or on TV because it's all carefully controlled to leave you feeling utterly lost and alone and powerless.

    Recognise that in a way, doing and saying nothing contributes to 'DOING NOTHING' which is the reason we are in this mess. If you choose to do something, however small, you will feel better in your heart. Trust me on this. Because you are doing something GOOD and RIGHT and if that dreaded day ever comes when the jackboots are kicking down your door... you will be at peace knowing you stood against these fuckers.

    Be careful of course. But don't let fear cripple you into inaction too. Just like fear cripples the normies into conforming to everything the governments foist on us.

    I have just been out doing some low level civil disobedience. Only covid paraphernalia was affected

    PS thanks for your kind words.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing. They then become capable of believing in anything.


  4. #24
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    627
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Nothing good lasts forever. I'm more pissed because I realize what the problem is and how it can be solved. The problem is the herd that keep that from happening.
    The herd are a major part of the problem. But a part of the problem is also the awake ones, us, that do nothing. You're letting your anger towards them justify your inactivity.

    Just stop caring about what they are doing. They are extincting themselves anyway. Care about what YOU'RE doing to mitigate the problem.

    Otherwise you will sit alone just being pissed off at the normies for being normies.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing. They then become capable of believing in anything.


  5. #25
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    There are so many good people out there that are SICK of this SHIT that has been perpetrated on us for decades now. They want to save themselves, they want to save YOU as someone who stands against this growing tyranny and therefore stands alongside them. But you will never / hardly see them online or on TV because it's all carefully controlled to leave you feeling utterly lost and alone and powerless.

    Recognise that in a way, doing and saying nothing contributes to 'DOING NOTHING' which is the reason we are in this mess. If you choose to do something, however small, you will feel better in your heart. Trust me on this. Because you are doing something GOOD and RIGHT and if that dreaded day ever comes when the jackboots are kicking down your door... you will be at peace knowing you stood against these fuckers.

    Be careful of course. But don't let fear cripple you into inaction too. Just like fear cripples the normies into conforming to everything the governments foist on us.

    I have just been out doing some low level civil disobedience.
    What you say may just work out in some way in your country. But I dont think if I do what you are doing, it will work, and it has to do with some of my past experiences. But before I write about it, do know that I appreciate what you are doing if you follow it through to the end, bitter or sweet.

    Ok, now the past experience :

    When I was in college, I used to meet plenty of people, almost everyday. In India one batch of students means 50-60 people. From batch means, these students schedule is pretty much same as yours, in other words, same set of subjects, classes, teachers, timings. So most of the time they will be sitting in the same room with you. The only exception is usually computer lab because computers cannot be put so many in a single room, so the batch is split into parts. This may or may not hold true for any other lab too (Chemistry, Biology, Mechanical engineering work, etc..). So even a person like me, talked to plenty of people everyday, on variety of topics.

    I could see that the education is pure shit, a clusterfuck. Others could see it too. And I was (and still am) not the kind of person who will simply let it happen and will do nothing. So I took some steps, taught myself from the internet and all that. But when doing that, when I actually got some success, I did want others to know how awesome this method is. I have found out and actually tested and verified that the fields me and the students around me are pursuing can almost be entirely self taught to VERY advanced levels.

    So I proposed them that if they are willing to try that, I am willing to help them. All they need to do, is to pick any time, like in evenings or whenever, and that too not every day, it can be alternate days or weekends or whatever. And in that time they can come together online using any platform, like skype (which was popular at that time). They all loved the idea, and were excited about it. They were not confident that they could learn all on their own, they kindda needed someone who could solve the problems if they are stuck. And this is what I offered. Do note that these people knew me very well, there was no feeling of jealousy or resentment, which can sometimes happen between friends.

    Now the way the events turned out was eye opener for me. What happened was, it was all fine and dandy until they actually had to PUT SOME WORK. No skill is easy, whether its programming or art or body building or fighting or whatever. You gotta put some work, and you gotta have some patience. You will not become a hero in one day, or even one week or month. Its going to take some time. None of them lasted even for a week.

    I repeated this experiment several times with different bunch of friends (in different university, as I dropped out of one to switch fields, its a story on its own but not relevant here). But the results were entirely the same, one hundred percent. Yes there were some geeks among them, and they did succeed more than the others, but eventually they fizzled off.

    And its not just my own experience. The people I follow, they tried to do the political activism some time ago. They saw the SAME results. When it comes to ACTUAL FUCKING WORK, which requires certain trust that you will get benefit after some time, people just go away.

    If I come back to my own personal experience, if people around me cannot put up one fking hour on a computer, for 2-3 days a week, then how do they matter ??! They might be sick and tired of all the shit happening around us... but what then ?! Nothing. Nothing will come out of them. Under no circumstance they will put their own well being at risk. These people will just bow down and will go get the Fauci Jab, even if they KNOW whats in it and what it will do, if pushed sufficiently hard by the government, eventually.

    Or thats what I predict, based on my actual experience, AND the experience of people I follow. Getting people to sign on a petition or signboard is easy, but that doesnt lead to anything, atleast not anything I have heard of. The people as a whole are losing all over the world, with same pattern repeated. I am not a nihilist myself, but I AM black pilled for these people. If something happens, I only see them dead. Dead because they never knew what was coming, even when it was few feet away from their face.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  6. #26
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    627
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Interesting story, and yes u agree. I am even seeing it now. The groups I am in, people are only sharing the usual information, which I already have or which is not very useful, and when I tell them about what I'm DOING there is no response and they don't seem bothered about DOING anything.
    You are absolutely right. These people want a better world but aren't willing to pay any sort of price for it.
    But I don't really care. My actions are for me, my God and my world. I will basically consider myself dead if I they forcibly vaccinate or imprison me. So every action will be a possibility because, nothing to lose. They just announced convid passports for nightclubs and sporting events. I can live without these two things but if they make them essential for food shops, pubs, cafes etc, that's life changing for me and will be a major turning point.
    I've stopped feeling powerless because of the inactivity of others. In any resistance there are always leaders, perhaps I am one.

  7. #27
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    but if they make them essential for food shops, pubs, cafes etc, that's life changing for me and will be a major turning point.
    I've stopped feeling powerless because of the inactivity of others. In any resistance there are always leaders, perhaps I am one.
    And that turning point is unlikely to be far, considering the way things are moving forward. And about being leader, its a two way thing. Not only you need to be willing and able to lead, but they must also accept you as leader, out of love or out of fear, either way works. If that point comes, then I think it'll be that time where you probably have to utilize that option which you told me on that other thread, about procuring some equipment from the people you know, because at that point, your gov effectively is at explicit war with you.

    In India though, its unlikely to turn out the way its turning out in the west. Too many poor and illiterate people. It will take years if not decades for the gov to get them vaccinated. And we dont have the amount of infrastructure or the quality of people to build the stuff which is needed to implement a China'esque Orwellian surveillance network. Basically things have cooled down here. The only major restrictions are on institutions, not on people, like schools and colleges will stay shut physically but will operate online.

    Other than that, everything is kindda meh, nobody cares. Like mask, you can wear the mask but keep it on your chin, while your nose and mouth are in the open. Nobody will do anything, in fact most people walk around in that mode. In parks etc you can take off the mask and pretend nothing is happening.

    So its an extremely different situation here compared from the west and china... for now atleast.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  8. #28

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    In regards to trying to change anything, I'll have to fall into the camp of not being able to change anything right now. What I mean is, there is nothing I can do as of this moment that is going to change to tide of this culture. The titanic has already hit the iceberg and is taking on water. There is no changing that.

    Afterwards, when I'm in a position to possibly have some meaningful impact, I will then see what I can do. As it stands currently, there is nothing meaningful I can do besides focusing on myself and my own. For me, that is the correct course of action. I do not presume to tell others what their correct course is.

    If I had "fuck you bucks" meaning that I'm independently wealthy, then I could take a more active role because I'm not in a position to be disenfranchised. I unfortunately am not in that position yet so I'm not going to be out there focusing on activism. There are others whom that role is better suited.

    I'm very happy with what I'm doing currently. The thing is that my passions are things that can never be taken away from me. I have very few things that I care about in life and those things will be protected at all costs. Nothing else matters to me.

    Nihilism has no place in my life because if it did, life would not be worth living.
    In the future there will be robots.

  9. #29

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    I want to add that this thread is not intended to be all "doom and gloom". I can see how one would deduce that it comes from a dark place. It is meant to come from a place of acceptance so one can move on and start trying to better themselves (whatever that may be.)

    I mean there is no point trying to speak truths to people who are not ready to hear it yet. I was a member of some other online forums as well and you can't even mention a semblance of truth to most people. So why bother trying to save those who don't wish it.
    In the future there will be robots.

  10. #30
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    there is nothing meaningful I can do besides focusing on myself and my own. For me, that is the correct course of action.
    I think its not just correct but a necessary course of action. There is a high likelihood that within coming years, US will slowly turn into something they call "gray-zone", basically a kind of pseudo lawless land from what I understand (I didnt go into much detail). And when that happens, you are basically a guerilla fighter, because any establishment and their roving bands of thugs will be openly hostile to you.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  11. #31

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    I think its not just correct but a necessary course of action. There is a high likelihood that within coming years, US will slowly turn into something they call "gray-zone", basically a kind of pseudo lawless land from what I understand (I didnt go into much detail). And when that happens, you are basically a guerilla fighter, because any establishment and their roving bands of thugs will be openly hostile to you.
    It really is a case of you against the herd. The herd does not like the individual man because they see a reflection of their own inadequacies in you. Then they tell themselves whatever they have to to justify being a member of the herd. There is no conversation to be had.

    It's very possible that there will be a second "wild west" scenario that occurs in the west. It wouldn't be the worst thing. I think unless a nuclear war occurs, we can rule out a Fallout 3 world. Never say never however.
    In the future there will be robots.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    2404
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    I recently watched a video made by an Army veteran. He was falsely accused of something by a woman and, long story short, lost his security clearance, and accused the Police of misconduct. I know that's a sketchy description of what happened (I just don't remember), but he burned his uniform on camera in protest and accused his country (my country) of stabbing him in the back. No due process was the theme of the video, and it's true. I went through a very similar experience to what Greg Ellis went through in his divorce, so I feel betrayed by my country, too. He and I have no country anymore.

    My country has chosen to criminalize half its population for having a penis. I can't do anything about that except try to protect myself. In this society that's damn near impossible.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  13. #33

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    I recently watched a video made by an Army veteran. He was falsely accused of something by a woman and, long story short, lost his security clearance, and accused the Police of misconduct. I know that's a sketchy description of what happened (I just don't remember), but he burned his uniform on camera in protest and accused his country (my country) of stabbing him in the back. No due process was the theme of the video, and it's true. I went through a very similar experience to what Greg Ellis went through in his divorce, so I feel betrayed by my country, too. He and I have no country anymore.

    My country has chosen to criminalize half its population for having a penis. I can't do anything about that except try to protect myself. In this society that's damn near impossible.
    I'm sorry to hear about the Army veteran. To those that are serving, I truly thank you for your service. I'm sorry to hear about all of the bullshit you have to go through on the daily.
    In the future there will be robots.

  14. #34

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    I am actually a step further, and this is why I labelled myself a 'villain' in this regard. I am going to ENJOY these people getting burnt by the enemy. I mean the enemy is doing me a favor, why stop them.
    I must admit that I too would enjoy seeing these people reap what they sow. The problem is that is going to involve me as well. If the herd could go and enjoy their collectivist bullshit "over there", I would not have a problem as it wouldn't affect me. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
    In the future there will be robots.

  15. #35
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I must admit that I too would enjoy seeing these people reap what they sow. The problem is that is going to involve me as well. If the herd could go and enjoy their collectivist bullshit "over there", I would not have a problem as it wouldn't affect me. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
    Yes, which is why I say, for those who can see it coming, it will be a trial/test for us. And just like any other regular test, we have to be prepared for this physically and psychologically. This is one test, you want to go in over-prepared instead of under.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I mean there is no point trying to speak truths to people who are not ready to hear it yet.
    Saw some people talking about it, and one of them said a few things which made me think. And that is, I think there can be an objective test to determine when people are "ready" for the truth.

    And that will happen when, they stop preferring "far left" over "far right". No I am not much into absolute China style authoritarianism, but there is a reason why such a thing exists. There are better options than that but are not easy to explain (rule of law).

    Until and unless, that happens, you will essentially be competing against establishment in terms of power, and they are MUCH more powerful than you are. And I will stress on the word "power" because everything, even the political influence is governed by power. If you say "truth" to a bunch of people, the very first question that will pop in their heads is why to believe YOU over whatever else they are hearing.

    Whereas the correct question they should be asking is, how to determine what to believe in ANY scenario. Most people dont have any answer to that, so they resort to natural instincts. They will simply believe the narrative, and some of them sometimes will change after getting a good ass kicking, and then will start to believe the counter-narrative.

    If someone only changes when pain is applied, then ONLY PAIN can change them. So, yeah, they will be ready to hear things which go against their narrative, when they are under a hell lot of pain, and I mean a HELL LOT.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  16. #36

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post

    If someone only changes when pain is applied, then ONLY PAIN can change them. So, yeah, they will be ready to hear things which go against their narrative, when they are under a hell lot of pain, and I mean a HELL LOT.
    I think pain is the one, true motivator for most people. As you said above that most people will resort to their animal instincts. Change only seems to occur when the appropriate amount of pain is felt. Unfortunately, there hasn't been enough pain for the average normie. Bread and circuses exist for a reason. By the time the amount of pain is felt to necessitate a change, it will be too late. That's the tragedy of it all.

    Unfortunately there will be no other way to convince people of what's coming. All men who value individuality can do is prepare for themselves and their own.
    In the future there will be robots.

  17. #37
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Bread and circuses exist for a reason.
    Yes, you are right. It will be too late to do anything meaningful for them, but atleast hopefully, their threat to us may have lessened, either cuz they are dead, or just lost their minds in the chaos.... hopefully.

    There are three things I can see keeping the people in check :

    1. Bread and Circus: To incentivize them to stay with the narrative.

    2. Frog Boiling: Keep the pain below their threshold at all times, but still reap the benefits over time.

    3. Controlled Opposition: Should some of them snap, give them some leader who promises great things, absolutely great things, while achieving only a small fraction, just enough to keep the hope alive.

    Same old strategies, but the "plebs" fall for it. EVERY FKN TIME.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  18. #38
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    627
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    I'm ok right now. But the PAIN that makes me do something drastic will be if they make being jabbed mandatory to buy food. I ain't getting the jab, tests, whatever. I can cope with losing sporting events, cafes and even pubs, but if you demand I take the jab to simply buy food, that for me represents SHTF.

    But what are we really talking about here? We're not blaming people for not acting drastically. Because our rulers know, we have just enough comfort and privilege NOT to react badly.

    No, what we are talking about here is doing what's RIGHT. If most people just did what's right, moral, good and kind to themselves and others, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. I am talking about all the small little things. Which people dismiss but are actually important.

    This INCLUDES such things are caring for the world around us, other people... I know, not what most MGTOW want to hear. We are MEN at the end of the day and part of our strength lies in protecting what's good and right.

    And yet, whenever I suggest doing what's right, moral... I mostly receive AH WELL WHAT'S THE POINT, NO ONE CARES ANYWAY. CAN'T BEAT EM, JOIN EM. Or, good and moral is subjective... and our world is fucked anyway... So why bother being moral?? Yadda yadda.

    In this way one can easily see how the enemy resides within us as much as without.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing. They then become capable of believing in anything.


  19. #39
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1722
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    But what are we really talking about here? We're not blaming people for not acting drastically. Because our rulers know, we have just enough comfort and privilege NOT to react badly.

    No, what we are talking about here is doing what's RIGHT. If most people just did what's right, moral, good and kind to themselves and others, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. I am talking about all the small little things. Which people dismiss but are actually important.
    I am actually not blaming them. I am saying, one way to defeat a predator, is to let the prey die. Which means not being too kind...

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    And yet, whenever I suggest doing what's right, moral... I mostly receive AH WELL WHAT'S THE POINT, NO ONE CARES ANYWAY. CAN'T BEAT EM, JOIN EM. Or, good and moral is subjective... and our world is fucked anyway... So why bother being moral?? Yadda yadda.
    Your suggestion (of action) is a false and empty promise. Its like trump suing big corporations with a legal system which is all bought and paid.

    Yes, your intentions might be different, but effect just the same.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  20. #40

    Re: Accepting That You Don't Have a Country Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I'm ok right now. But the PAIN that makes me do something drastic will be if they make being jabbed mandatory to buy food. I ain't getting the jab, tests, whatever. I can cope with losing sporting events, cafes and even pubs, but if you demand I take the jab to simply buy food, that for me represents SHTF.
    Right you are. Most sane people have a line.

    I believe that in certain pockets of our country, there will be those who will be so bold as to force "the jab" on those who just want to buy groceries. If it gets to that point where I live, I'm going to move somewhere else. I WILL NOT BE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN MY COUNTRY. I'll find somewhere else that's more accommodating to my way of life.
    In the future there will be robots.


Similar Threads

  1. Where is your bug out town or country?
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: February 18, 2019, 1:52 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: September 26, 2018, 2:19 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: August 13, 2015, 9:21 PM
  4. Expatriate, which country is not feminist?
    By EiziEizz in forum Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 6, 2015, 9:13 PM
  5. Expatriate, which country is not feminist?
    By EiziEizz in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 6, 2015, 9:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •