Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Just thought this belonged here. Nothing says anything like something coming from one of their own.


  2. #42

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Women have every right to go on a sex strike. I don't care, I don't need sex. I do think they should be able to abort though.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    1025
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by pool-boy View Post
    I really hope men could come to understand that the value proposition is actually negative. It is a huge expansion of consciousness to really know this, and not be pretending to know it, to not to be fighting your instincts to affirm it, but to know it completely. If more understand it, it can free us and make for a better society. This is because men will turn to self actualization which will flower as artistic, scientific, any number of other incredible results possible when men use their energy for their own pursuits.
    These notable individuals realized this and channeled their energy into more worthwhile pursuits

    1. Sir Isaac Newton

    2. Ludwig van Beethoven

    3. Friedrich Nietzsche

    4. Nikola Tesla

    5. Andy Warhol

  4. #44

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by pool-boy View Post
    Most of them can't even fathom that their sexuality could hold negative value to a man if they are under 50. I really hope men could come to understand that the value proposition is actually negative. It is a huge expansion of consciousness to really know this, and not be pretending to know it, to not to be fighting your instincts to affirm it, but to know it completely. If more understand it, it can free us and make for a better society. This is because men will turn to self actualization which will flower as artistic, scientific, any number of other incredible results possible when men use their energy for their own pursuits.
    This is exactly what I think of the situation. I get people always surprised at how hard I work/achieve and continue to upskill myself. Well, when you're not wasting your 20s chasing women and instead on self-improvement, the energy is redirected into bigger and better things, if you can discipline yourself. I've voiced regrets about "only" coming across MGTOW at 24~25 but a few years on I appreciate it every day. The "under 50" thing hits hard to me in a way; my dad was around that age when he cheated on my mum. He was (probably still is, I wouldn't know anymore) a complete pussy hound, and his later years have been forgettable. I never want to go down that road. My worst years are already behind me and I have a lot more to go (knock on wood). Monk mode with the occasional hooker is all I need to keep myself on track and focused on moving forward.

  5. #45

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Here's how effective the supposed sex strike will be (supposed because who thinks they'll actually organize anything?).

    It will depend on the case:
    1. Republican anti-abortion guy is married to his Republican anti-abortion wife. She agrees with him, and so she won't honor the sex strike. He has sex anyway.
    2. Liberal pro-choice guy is married to his pro-choice wife. She knows he's not responsible for the abortion law change, so she can either 1) do the strike, even through it's not his fault or 2) exempt him from the strike. Either way, nothing changes.
    3. MGTOW monk guy doesn't have sex anyway. The strike therefore doesn't affect him.
    4. Chad who fucks 20 different women per month doesn't give a fuck one way or another whether abortion is legal or not. Lots of women still get the tingles from him and fuck him anyway. Maybe one or two women refrain from sex with him. He laughs it off. No big difference.
    5. Fanatical and hateful feminists who no one wants to fuck anyway withholds sex from men. The one man who was desperate enough to fuck her is denied sex. He realizes he's not missing anything, as is right hand is better than her pussy anyway. He dumps her.

  6. #46

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    I would also account for factors such as online pornography, right hand, dolls and pay2play.
    Even provided that there are no strikebreakers it doesn't mean sh*t.
    Sex was once treated as something exceptional, now it's just another physical need like taking a dump.
    Sex is no longer an offering - it is rather a product that you can easily buy at a discount price.
    Men don't really care about woman's local grocery store. They can shop at wallmart any time.

    I always laugh when women declare a s-strike.
    It is as cute as one-trick pony, getting ready to do the trick a millionth time, yet unaware that the trick no longer works.
    And the best is the punchline - It's his and his fault only that the trick no longer works.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    2848
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    I would also account for factors such as online pornography, right hand, dolls and pay2play.
    Even provided that there are no strikebreakers it doesn't mean sh*t.
    Sex was once treated as something exceptional, now it's just another physical need like taking a dump.
    Sex is no longer an offering - it is rather a product that you can easily buy at a discount price.
    Men don't really care about woman's local grocery store. They can shop at wallmart any time.

    I always laugh when women declare a s-strike.
    It is as cute as one-trick pony, getting ready to do the trick a millionth time, yet unaware that the trick no longer works.
    And the best is the punchline - It's his and his fault only that the trick no longer works.
    For most men it isn't about the sexual interaction with the woman anyway. She may as well as be on the other side of a wall with just a hole he can stick his dick through.

    It's about the orgasm. Once a man realizes that it's actually the orgasm (ie stress release) he is after the world really opens up. Just jack off to free porn, get that release and move on with your day.

    No need to play games with some woman that you won't know what to do with once you jizz.

    And yes the problem with threats that are over used is that after a while no one cares anymore. It's like calling someone racist/sexist etc what does that even mean anymore?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    280
    Reputation
    841
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Went on FB today for a bit, the very first post was some woman saying that they should refuse to fuck anybody and "we'll see how long they can last!"... I had to bite my tongue, because I was laughing too hard. Think about it... in the past when some feminist like Alyssa Milano declared that there should be a sex-strike (over an abortion restriction bill in SC), some married women actually did follow her. In California... and Chicago... and New York. So here you have liberal married women weaponizing sex against the husbands who already agreed with them in states hundreds or thousands of miles away from where the bill actually passed. In other words, they were punishing completely innocent men who had nothing whatsoever to do with the decision, WHO ALREADY AGREED WITH THEM.

    And it really does say something about those marriages. Ostensibly, you marry somebody who you love, and want to journey through life together, and is your very best friend ever. Well, these liberal ladies just went and revealed exactly how important the men in their lives truly were to them. And I wonder how many of those men clued-in to exactly what sort of "marriage" they really had.

    Seriously, I think most women really have no idea just how badly they are devaluing themselves. They are sexually objectifying -themselves- when they resort of Weaponized (transactive) Sex.
    Just plain stupid.

  9. #49
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewJita View Post
    Went on FB today for a bit, the very first post was some woman saying that they should refuse to fuck anybody and "we'll see how long they can last!"... I had to bite my tongue, because I was laughing too hard. Think about it... in the past when some feminist like Alyssa Milano declared that there should be a sex-strike (over an abortion restriction bill in SC), some married women actually did follow her. In California... and Chicago... and New York. So here you have liberal married women weaponizing sex against the husbands who already agreed with them in states hundreds or thousands of miles away from where the bill actually passed. In other words, they were punishing completely innocent men who had nothing whatsoever to do with the decision, WHO ALREADY AGREED WITH THEM.

    And it really does say something about those marriages. Ostensibly, you marry somebody who you love, and want to journey through life together, and is your very best friend ever. Well, these liberal ladies just went and revealed exactly how important the men in their lives truly were to them. And I wonder how many of those men clued-in to exactly what sort of "marriage" they really had.

    Seriously, I think most women really have no idea just how badly they are devaluing themselves. They are sexually objectifying -themselves- when they resort of Weaponized (transactive) Sex.
    Just plain stupid.
    These dudes not getting their sex will surly wander into a woman that is giving sex, then get blamed for cheating on princess with her legs closed and her mouth off and running! I would tell any dude not getting what they used to get, to about face and fuck her sister!

    A woman that turns sex off, then gets angry because he turned it back on without her, has only herself to blame for the infidelity. Nothing turns a man off more than a self absorbed narcissistic woman that has to put men in their place, (out fucking her sister)...

  10. #50
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,229
    Reputation
    10637
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    "We'll see how long they can last!"

    Lady, the last woman I poked is now a jar of ash's.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Flyover country's flyover country
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    321
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    I've tried another, slightly different view on the matter, and the whole idea of the sex strike, the protests and the demonstrations just gets sillier to me when I consider it. It all comes down to this; a group of women who say "Until Roe vs Wade is upheld at the Federal level, I'm going to refuse to have sex with any man and I'm going to be out here on the streets, disrupting traffic and making a pest out of myself. Say you are a man who isn't just sitting back and enjoying the spectacle...say you really want to give them what they want, so you walk up to the loudest woman there and ask her what she wants you to do about it. I'm willing to bet she would be taken aback and start to shout slogans, because complaining out the situation is that stupid.

    First, see that guy who's just trying to get between work and home? What do you want him to do about your complaint? Should he get into law, work his way into the judiciary, get appointed to the Supreme Court so he can vote to re-instate RvW at the national level? Get ready to wait 30-40 years...even if he manages it.

    Okay, maybe you want him to vote for candidates that will uphold RvW. In that case, don't you want the decision to be made at the state level, where the elected officials are more responsive to the voters? A lot of people are pointing at Texas as a pro-life state, so lets look at the 'plight' of a woman in Texas and compare her situation as a Texan against her situation as an American. First, Texas has 36 representatives in the House, which will go up to 38 in the 2022 elections. So, each Texan can vote for one representative, out of 435. Each Texan can vote for one senator, out of 100. This is at the Federal level.

    In the Texas State Government, each Texan can vote for one representative, out of 150 and one senator, out of 31. Furthermore, the senators at the federal level are up for election every six years, while those at the state level are up for election every four. Which governing body is going to be more responsive to the individual voter? If you're a concerned resident of Houston, or Ft. Worth, or Waco, or anywhere in Texas, you have a much better chance of gathering like-minded people around you and affecting the state government than you do affecting the federal government.

    So, back to my original argument, what do you want an individual man to do about it? Do you want him to run for the federal house or senate, where his voice will be one of 435 or 100? Do you want him to run for state house or senate, where his voice will be one of 150 or 31? Even after the years it would take him to get into one of these offices, his chances of passing a bill are pretty low. Instead of saying that you'll withhold sex from all men until the law is changed, or making a pest out of yourself until you get your way, wouldn't that time be better spent voting for state-level representatives and senators who will pass legislation that legalizes abortion?

  12. #52

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Just thought this belonged here. Nothing says anything like something coming from one of their own.

    There's truth in this. I would also add that the feminists totally shat on their allies. I used to be super passionately pro choice to the point where I went to pro choice rallies and donated money to pro choice causes. The thanks I got was shit like, "You're a man, so you have no right to talk about this," and them making up hate speech like "mansplaining", and also an attitude that I only went to those rallies to try to get laid. Excuse me? Have you seen most of the women at those rallies? I'd rather fuck a dog in the ass. So gross.

    Then they graduated to saying it's okay to scream "kill all men" because supposedly it's a joke. Genocide is hilarious after all. Now I still agree with the feminists in theory at least that abortion should be a protected right. I just won't bother to do a thing to help them. I've put my energies elsewhere. If they want abortion rights back, they're on their own.

  13. #53

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Interesting how "kill all men" is a funny joke, but the opposite is deeply unnerving and mysogynistic.
    This is the reason I no longer give them benefit of a doubt. They know very well what they are doing.

    There was a thread on this forum "do women even love men?". They don't. They just don't. They hate us with a passion.
    They hate us so much they stream abortions of male fetuses. They detest our sole existence so much that any voice in our defense is
    automatically called a pickme. They want us to suffer so much that they openly incite for violence during mens and fathers day.

    Bbut bazalgette - not all women... Bazalgette, you depict fringe minority of extremists as all women.

    Yes i do. So what?

    You don't judge the collective by the best it has to offer but rather the opposite.
    The collective treatment of "the worst" is what defines a group.

    You see, you can easily tell which countries are civilized by how they treat their prisoners.
    Level of corruption will tell you how just the judicial system is.
    The worst female behaviour tolerated is the clear indicator of the collective quality of women.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    1940
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    On the eve of Independence Day in America, I content myself with the knowledge that one of my forefathers probably shot one of Spooky's forefathers.

    I'm out. Peace.
    - Owen, 07.03.2022
    Last edited by OwenWentFullMGTOW; July 4, 2022 at 4:18 AM.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    280
    Reputation
    841
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    There's truth in this. I would also add that the feminists totally shat on their allies. I used to be super passionately pro choice to the point where I went to pro choice rallies and donated money to pro choice causes. The thanks I got was shit like, "You're a man, so you have no right to talk about this," and them making up hate speech like "mansplaining", and also an attitude that I only went to those rallies to try to get laid. Excuse me? Have you seen most of the women at those rallies? I'd rather fuck a dog in the ass. So gross.

    Then they graduated to saying it's okay to scream "kill all men" because supposedly it's a joke. Genocide is hilarious after all. Now I still agree with the feminists in theory at least that abortion should be a protected right. I just won't bother to do a thing to help them. I've put my energies elsewhere. If they want abortion rights back, they're on their own.
    Same experience here. I used to fund raise for Planned Parenthood and RAINN. And when my life was in collapse, I opened up to some of my feminist allies (which is something they literally encourage men to do) and got kicked in the teeth. Got to hear about my privilege. And that was the night that I quite accidentally found the Manosphere.

  16. #56
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewJita View Post
    Same experience here. I used to fund raise for Planned Parenthood and RAINN. And when my life was in collapse, I opened up to some of my feminist allies (which is something they literally encourage men to do) and got kicked in the teeth. Got to hear about my privilege. And that was the night that I quite accidentally found the Manosphere.
    Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake ---Napoleon Bonaparte---

    I'm glad you got stabbed in the back and found your way here, otherwise you'd still be on opposite sides of yourself! You're in the right place at a good time, and that beats the wrong place at the wrong time!

    I'm just glad I never supported screaming cunts and was awaken to them and repulsed. When I was kid they were burning their bras and shaking their fists, it just hit me wrong and I made up my mind at a pretty young age.

    Who the fuck is anyone to scream and shake their fists at people they don't even know?

    In Towerville they're worth nothing and nowhere to be seen, just the way I like it!

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    370
    Reputation
    691
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Just thought this belonged here. Nothing says anything like something coming from one of their own.

    If I wasn't so gutless I would post that link on FB... Not now, I'm a ghost there... I use buy & sell and messages only...

    Not my war... Not my problem.

    Women chase the top 20% of men. The top 10% of men women will not refuse sex to. So a sex strike refuses the "Near top" men of sex.... I'm like most of you blokes... In the bottom 80%, fuckem'

  18. #58
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    If I wasn't so gutless I would post that link on FB... Not now, I'm a ghost there... I use buy & sell and messages only...

    Not my war... Not my problem.

    Women chase the top 20% of men. The top 10% of men women will not refuse sex to. So a sex strike refuses the "Near top" men of sex.... I'm like most of you blokes... In the bottom 80%, fuckem'
    Yes! You're playing smarter not harder!

    I won't dare step out of line on FB and I only use market place and messaging one friend! Why suffer loosing any advantages at all? Especially now when free speech repercussions are REAL!

    Ban me here and I don't loose a dime, ban me there and who knows what good, contact, or service I may lose?

    Taking care of one's self over freedom of running mouth is imperative! The best path in life is silence and never let them know what you're thinking! You would never know it was migtower if you read my FB market place correspondence. My FB personal page has no stories, pictures, posts, or correspondence, it's blank, just an alias name and cover photo of some motorcycles, no biography, no nothing, just a fake name and cover photo, sorry there's no information on John Doe, just that he likes motorcycles according to the only picture and has made no comment to date.

    When it comes to business and personal advantage I'm methodical and more than willing to give the devil his change after pickup or delivery, followed by a thank-you Sir or thank-you ma'am! Nothing and I mean nothing ever gets personal! I'll bandstand incognito louder than the entire bunch, but bandstand using my own name? Not on a bet!

    I take care of #1!

    Why fall on your sword when you can run away and use it for victory at your time and place of choosing?

  19. #59
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,467
    Reputation
    5949
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: A sex strike, you say?

    I stay away from social media sites like Facebook. I refuse to walk on egg shells and kiss ass.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.


Similar Threads

  1. Marriage Strike
    By Gishanness in forum For Bachelors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 29, 2022, 9:58 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 20, 2021, 2:32 AM
  3. Alyssa Milano again - SEX STRIKE!
    By Tangent in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: July 30, 2019, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 16, 2017, 7:07 PM
  5. three strike slow pitch
    By jso in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 23, 2014, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •