Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    469
    Type
    Ghost

    Thumbs up A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."



    I just saw this on Inside Edition a few minutes ago. There is this mother with breast cancer trying to get her 30 year old daughter a man to date her and love her. She even puts her image and a short message on a billboard in New York City with the caption "Date My Daughter," and has an arrow pointing at the daughter's image.

    At age 30, this girl can't find a man of her own on her own to get to simp with her? It's a TRAP!
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  2. #2

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Have had disdain & disgust against advertisements for years, if I want something I'll look it up online, not up to a billboard or waste time watching ad's online - run a good 4-5 ad-blockers on the browser alone to avoid such non-sense.

    Some average chick can't find a husband, get in line, idgaf, your mom & dad aren't entitled to grand-kids just cause they reproduced, that's a very blue-pill train of thought.

  3. #3

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    after 30, all her best eggs are gone already. thrown out with her tampons

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,101
    Reputation
    6107
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    I agree with RE7. Somethingís wrong. Looks-wise sheís a 7 or better, and if her personality is even halfway decent, she ought to have a line of guys waiting to date her. My BS detector smells baggage. Either that, or thereís an inordinately high percentage of men in the area whoíve woken up to the fact that dating and relationships and (shudder...) marriage are endless money pits and spirit-killers.

    Or maybe she's holding out for a White Knight who'll treat her like a queen, like in some 1940s-era blank and white romance movie. Memo to mom & daughter: Good luck finding one. Feminism and its encouragement of women to act like hoes killed off that dream decades ago.

    This situation may be a preview of the logical end point (on a mass scale) of men finally waking up to The Big Lie, and no longer willing to take the risk, no matter how tempting the bait, and regardless of how much integrity shows on the surface. Because even if that integrity is genuine, women do change after they've trapped their prey. They do a reverse metamorphosis from beautiful butterfly to hideous caterpillar. Next steps: divorce court, eviction from the home you own, depression, poverty, regret.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    1246
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Aww itís a mother so itís sweet and loving and the mother just wants best for her daughter, whether her daughter wants to date or not.

    If this were a father the pitchfork brigade would be out in force.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    1246
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Aww itís a mother so itís sweet and loving and the mother just wants best for her daughter, whether her daughter wants to date or not.

    If this were a father the pitchfork brigade would be out in force.

    The daughter isnít bad looking so you can just imagine the reasons for not finding someone. That is if she even is looking.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    60
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Stuff like this just comes off as needy and strange, and not in a good or exciting way. Prayers for the mom and her cancer- that really sucks.

  8. #8

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Why is it necessary to advertise to thousands of men, when you are (theoretically) only needing one individual man? I'd be interested in seeing a billboard that lists all the reasons why none of the men she already dated were acceptable. I'd also be interested to see a billboard advertising why I should date this woman. It's fine to advertise what it is you want. But if you are going to do that, why not advertise with equal visibility exactly what it is you are offering in exchange for that, and a list of what you expect if it works out, as well as what you expect if it does not work out.

    If she were to advertise truthfully, the list of what she expects from a man if it works out (kids, house, financial support, validation, etc) is going to look very similar to the list of what she expects a man to provide to her if it doesn't work out (she'll still expect to get the kids, the house, the money, etc), but the list of what she will continue to offer a man if it doesn't work out will be blank.

    In a way, the need for this billboard may be a good thing. It may be an indication that all the men she has already dated were aware of this dynamic, and this is why they were unacceptable. Typical of an American woman, instead of improving the offer, she's just broadcasting it to a much larger audience in hopes she can still find at least one who'll take it on the crap terms that it is.

    Perhaps men are starting to wake up in sufficiently large numbers that more effort is required to find one still asleep...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,696
    Reputation
    9731
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Mom has crazy eyes and her daughters working on it.

    Messing with this pair would be skating on thin ice. Very thin ice.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,443
    Reputation
    13145
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Lets all pitch in and get a MGTOW billboard right next to hers and watch the shit hit the fan!


  11. #11

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post

    I just saw this on Inside Edition a few minutes ago. There is this mother with breast cancer trying to get her 30 year old daughter a man to date her and love her. She even puts her image and a short message on a billboard in New York City with the caption "Date My Daughter," and has an arrow pointing at the daughter's image.

    At age 30, this girl can't find a man of her own on her own to get to simp with her? It's a TRAP!

    If she's 30, it's probably too late. I don't date women my age. They're past the prime of age. And she probably already had been run through with men with her pussy. So, big NO.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    1246
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    Why is it necessary to advertise to thousands of men, when you are (theoretically) only needing one individual man? I'd be interested in seeing a billboard that lists all the reasons why none of the men she already dated were acceptable. I'd also be interested to see a billboard advertising why I should date this woman. It's fine to advertise what it is you want. But if you are going to do that, why not advertise with equal visibility exactly what it is you are offering in exchange for that, and a list of what you expect if it works out, as well as what you expect if it does not work out.

    If she were to advertise truthfully, the list of what she expects from a man if it works out (kids, house, financial support, validation, etc) is going to look very similar to the list of what she expects a man to provide to her if it doesn't work out (she'll still expect to get the kids, the house, the money, etc), but the list of what she will continue to offer a man if it doesn't work out will be blank.

    In a way, the need for this billboard may be a good thing. It may be an indication that all the men she has already dated were aware of this dynamic, and this is why they were unacceptable. Typical of an American woman, instead of improving the offer, she's just broadcasting it to a much larger audience in hopes she can still find at least one who'll take it on the crap terms that it is.

    Perhaps men are starting to wake up in sufficiently large numbers that more effort is required to find one still asleep...
    Every now and again I see an article about an attractive woman complaining she can't get a date. In some cases she has had thousands of men message her yet none were good enough. And that is the point. They get the attention and offers but they are always holding out for something better.

    Until they get too old then they settle for some schmuck who thinks he has won the lottery.

    This woman better hurry up as she is not far off looking like her mom.

    There was a woman who organized a speed dating night a while ago in a town in America. No men turned up! Of course when these things happen it is always the fault of men for not being interested.

    So yeah perhaps more and more men are waking up or at least just losing interest.

  13. #13

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Every now and again I see an article about an attractive woman complaining she can't get a date. In some cases she has had thousands of men message her yet none were good enough. And that is the point. They get the attention and offers but they are always holding out for something better.

    Until they get too old then they settle for some schmuck who thinks he has won the lottery.

    This woman better hurry up as she is not far off looking like her mom.

    There was a woman who organized a speed dating night a while ago in a town in America. No men turned up! Of course when these things happen it is always the fault of men for not being interested.

    So yeah perhaps more and more men are waking up or at least just losing interest.

    The problem is, is that women aren't taught to accept what she's been given. They always want something better to come along. Women are selfish creatures. And they will remain selfish until she realized she's old, and men don't want her. So in her old age, she will have to bitterly accept what she has been given.

    Any man that has been rejected by this woman, is better off without her, because they now have time to work on themselves, and improve their lives. This 30 year old woman going to learn the hard way, like most other women with cats.

  14. #14

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    The problem is, is that women aren't taught to accept what she's been given. They always want something better to come along. Women are selfish creatures. And they will remain selfish until she realized she's old, and men don't want her. So in her old age, she will have to bitterly accept what she has been given.

    Any man that has been rejected by this woman, is better off without her, because they now have time to work on themselves, and improve their lives. This 30 year old woman going to learn the hard way, like most other women with cats.
    They have nobody to blame but themselves. I sure as hell didn't cause their situation. They'll probably still blame men just for existing.

    Enjoy feminism, it's what you all wanted.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    1246
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    The problem is, is that women aren't taught to accept what she's been given. They always want something better to come along. Women are selfish creatures. And they will remain selfish until she realized she's old, and men don't want her. So in her old age, she will have to bitterly accept what she has been given.

    Any man that has been rejected by this woman, is better off without her, because they now have time to work on themselves, and improve their lives. This 30 year old woman going to learn the hard way, like most other women with cats.
    Women also are spoiled for options. A man works. He will work that same job till the day he dies if he has to because he may realize his options are limited. A woman will will rack up a fortune in college debt then work job to job perhaps never actually using the qualifications she gained. She will probably date men who will clear her debts before dumping them, maybe marry a wealthy one if she can find that. Divorce him years later make money from the broken contract. She has way too many options, life isn't critical for her. She has fall backs.

    Same with dating. Women think because they get hit up with 100's or 1000's of "Wanna fuck" messages from guys that it means something. That they are more popular than they realized and that they can attract a young fit guy. The thing is the young guy just wants to fuck. He doesn't care about anything else other that wet hole, even if what surrounds that wet hole is a whale.

    So yes this woman has probably had many quality suitors and has knocked them all back, thinking she could get someone better. Her mother was probably the one advising her as well! Which is the irony here.

    Now the clock is ticking and times have changed. No one wants her.

    Because men have realized they can do better with their lives. Men are now the ones with options.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    142
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    The sign says, date my daughter.
    The sigb reads, Run like hell!

  17. #17
    Junior Member Encrypted587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    29
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    7 where are you looking?

  18. #18
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    1961
    Type
    Loose

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Women dont really know how men operate it seems unless they were looking for general media attention rather than a man.

    I tought mothers were geniuses when it comes of sabotaging their sons but apparently it works on daughters too....unless the whole point is looking for solidarity for her mother.

  19. #19

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    If she were to advertise truthfully, the list of what she expects from a man if it works out (kids, house, financial support, validation, etc) is going to look very similar to the list of what she expects a man to provide to her if it doesn't work out (she'll still expect to get the kids, the house, the money, etc), but the list of what she will continue to offer a man if it doesn't work out will be blank.
    Can you tell me what a modern woman like that offers a man, other than 2 or possibly 3 holes, which she likely only allows use of a few times a year after marriage in your "it works out" scenario?

    As for the advert, it's probably just a cunning way for the mom to get national attention "I've got cancer I'm a victim". Older women aren't as pozzed as younger women, but they still fall for the victim mindset which has and will always reward women. She very likely knows her daughter is a trainwreck but she's not going to accept responsibility through causing it from bad or neglectful parenting.
    Last edited by nothingness; January 11, 2022 at 11:24 PM. Reason: incorrect quote syntax

  20. #20

    Re: A Mother Puts Her Daughter On A New York City Billboard That Says "Date My Daughter."

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    I agree with RE7. Something’s wrong. Looks-wise she’s a 7 or better
    Whaa? Um, no. On the best day she ever had (which was probably eight years ago), she was maybe a 6. Now, she's a 5, tops. The horse face and the bags under crazy eyes aren't doing her any favors.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 17, 2021, 1:13 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 21, 2020, 3:11 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 14, 2014, 3:15 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 7, 2014, 11:48 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: September 17, 2014, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •