Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    775
    Reputation
    1117
    Type
    Ghost

    Angry A Female Hulk TV Series

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1085716..._=nv_sr_srsg_7

    It looks like woke Hollywood has done it again. They have now a female version of The Hulk, who plays a 30-year-old attorney. This is a Disney Marvel production. Of course it is. They're wokeness ruined everything for TV watchers. I mean, who is going to want to watch a female hulk in high heels? It's enough to make a real man puke.

    I'm going to assume that Disney Marvel screwed up big time with this one.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    I would say 95% of western entertainment is anti male.

    The new DC stuff has a lot of anti male stuff in it. Especially Zack Snyder. Not a fan of Marvel and DC

    I just came back from the theater watching this movie called Men. My blue pilled friend wanted to go see it and it was his birthday. So I went and saw it. As you can tell it was blatant anti male.

    General plot wise is a feminist anti male horror. I was surprised by how terrible this movie was since it came from Alex Garland. I loved Ex Machina and Annihilation. Feminism sure does rot the brain.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    1939
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Apparently, this female Hulk goes back in the comics several decades. No idea how woke it will be. But my friend swears this stuff has been in comicbooks for a lot of years.

    Not that I plan to watch it. Honestly, I had my fill of comicbook movies a long time ago, woke or not. I'm just trying to be fair here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,173
    Reputation
    2678
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    Apparently, this female Hulk goes back in the comics several decades. No idea how woke it will be. But my friend swears this stuff has been in comicbooks for a lot of years.

    Not that I plan to watch it. Honestly, I had my fill of comicbook movies a long time ago, woke or not. I'm just trying to be fair here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk

    I was going to say the same. In the end it is just all about marketing. Sell the same stories but now the character is female. Plus you get Action figures with boobs!!! Green boobs!!

    Superheroes/Comics have always been Woke though. I saw one of the first Superman films where he is battling these mole people. It is corny but the take away as per almost every Superhero film/story is that these Mole people are just trying to find a home and live they are *drum roll* Refugees!

    Refugees and NAZI experiments are an ongoing theme in Superhero-dom.

  5. #5

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1085716..._=nv_sr_srsg_7

    It looks like woke Hollywood has done it again. They have now a female version of The Hulk, who plays a 30-year-old attorney. This is a Disney Marvel production. Of course it is. They're wokeness ruined everything for TV watchers. I mean, who is going to want to watch a female hulk in high heels? It's enough to make a real man puke.

    I'm going to assume that Disney Marvel screwed up big time with this one.
    It's Hollywood's latest formula:
    Rehash the same old shit + cave to the Woke Mind Police

    When will they figure out that this formula leads to boring movies that people don't want to see?

  6. #6

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon2344 View Post
    I would say 95% of western entertainment is anti male.

    The new DC stuff has a lot of anti male stuff in it. Especially Zack Snyder. Not a fan of Marvel and DC

    I just came back from the theater watching this movie called Men. My blue pilled friend wanted to go see it and it was his birthday. So I went and saw it. As you can tell it was blatant anti male.

    General plot wise is a feminist anti male horror. I was surprised by how terrible this movie was since it came from Alex Garland. I loved Ex Machina and Annihilation. Feminism sure does rot the brain.
    Zack Snyder is anti male?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    90
    Type
    Decepticon

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    Apparently, this female Hulk goes back in the comics several decades. No idea how woke it will be. But my friend swears this stuff has been in comicbooks for a lot of years.

    Not that I plan to watch it. Honestly, I had my fill of comicbook movies a long time ago, woke or not. I'm just trying to be fair here.
    I hear that. I'm pretty over comic book movies and shows. This looks about as entertaining as watching a 2 hour corporate diversity video.

  8. #8

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    In 2010, I cut all mainstream media out of my life. Once in every great while, I peek out to see what's there, but always leave deeply disappointed. Over an 11 year span - I went to one movie theater and walked out fairly early in the first half. I even went in the middle of the day on a week day so I didn't have to suffer loud, obnoxious movie going assholes - and it still sucked. I can't fucking believe what they charge for snacks and drinks. Thievery.

    Mainstream media is heavily racist against white males, as is the government, so I hope they all go fuck off and die. I do my best not to support any corporate or government entities that don't directly support my interests. In fact, where possible, I work heavily against them, hoping to destroy them entirely.

    The military is having a hell of a time finding recruits. If you're a white male with half a brain, you're either getting out of the military or are prepping to burn any draft card that comes your way.

    If it's woke - it can fuck off and die.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    640
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk

    I was going to say the same. In the end it is just all about marketing. Sell the same stories but now the character is female. Plus you get Action figures with boobs!!! Green boobs!!

    Superheroes/Comics have always been Woke though. I saw one of the first Superman films where he is battling these mole people. It is corny but the take away as per almost every Superhero film/story is that these Mole people are just trying to find a home and live they are *drum roll* Refugees!

    Refugees and NAZI experiments are an ongoing theme in Superhero-dom.

    Yes, and..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Er, what?! I'm AWAKE!

    Sorry, this is the same old "politically correct" or "progressive" $#it, different day.

  10. #10
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Actually, she-hulk has existed as far back as 1980, so there's been comics about her. I don't care if there's a she-hulk comics as long as it's a good story. But nowadays, everything is just freakin' woke and horrible stories about women being macho or feminists by woke marvel writers.

    Look, I still like Marvel comics, but not if they have woke shit. Right now, the American audience are sick of woke movies, like Marvel and Steven Spielburg's woke musical movie (it was released last year in the winter season. I don't remember the name of the remake movie he had done, but apparently the American audience hated his latest musical movie, the first and last musical movie ever.)

    So. yeah.

  11. #11
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    775
    Reputation
    1117
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    Actually, she-hulk has existed as far back as 1980, so there's been comics about her.

    Steven Spielburg's woke musical movie. I don't remember the name of the remake movie he had done, but apparently the American audience hated his latest musical movie, the first and last musical movie ever.)

    So. yeah.
    Are you thinking of West Side Story?

    Also I never heard of a She Hulk until recently. Shows how much I pay attention to comics. The only comic book movies or shows I ever got into was Conan and The Ninja Turtles.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  12. #12
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    Are you thinking of West Side Story?

    Also I never heard of a She Hulk until recently. Shows how much I pay attention to comics. The only comic book movies or shows I ever got into was Conan and The Ninja Turtles.

    LOL YOU should read more. But please avoid woke crap.

    Yes. I do mean the new remake of West Side Story. Steven Spielberg's newest movie of the musical, that is West Side Story, bombed. As famous as he is, he is including woke writers. When he did that, I was like, "What the fuck?! Are you serious?". So, he lost my respect for him.

    By the way, since you are single, you should read some marvel comics, the older versions are good. No woke. Right now the newest Marvel comic are becoming woke.

    My favorite Marvel comic is Laura Kinney aka Wolverine's clone daughter. She was created in 2005-2010 by one marvel comic artist. I don't remember his name. But I loved the comic. I have severals of old comic of Laura Kinney, and I got them new. They're older, But they are good. None of that woke crap. Plus, I have the marvel movie called, LOGAN, blu-ray dvd about Logan and his daughter Laura. It's one of my favorite.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; May 21, 2022 at 5:44 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    It's Hollywood's latest formula:
    Rehash the same old shit + cave to the Woke Mind Police

    When will they figure out that this formula leads to boring movies that people don't want to see?
    You mean:
    It's Hollywood's latest formula:
    Rehash the same old hag third wave feminist-supporting theme + cave to the Woke mind of Women.

    That's more specific. I don't know if there's a 4th wave feminists. If there is, I'm betting that the 4th wave is scarier looking women with tattoos and pink hair. Not that I'm scared of them. But it's a disgusting outlook with 4th wave women.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    I prefer Marvel to DC but I find both have turned into woke anti male mess. Especially the comics. Image Comics used to be great but that to that feminazi stuff too

  15. #15

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    I love some of the special effects of modern superhero movies. Unfortunately, the political statements kill it. These days, I'm happiest with a compendium of silver-age DC stories.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    829
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: A Female Hulk TV Series

    She Hulk used to be like they put Joan Jett and an Orion slave girl in a blender set on Damn and turned it on.

    She was voluptuous, sexy, and lots of fun.

    Of course, this is some cunt lawyer who no doubt will social justice shit like crazy. I'm sure she'll represent oppressed muslim girls in hajibs or some shit, harassed by trump voters.


Similar Threads

  1. Hulk Hogans divorce nightmare
    By GabrielKnight in forum Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: June 12, 2022, 3:49 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 15, 2022, 1:43 AM
  3. Another Man-Hating TV Series
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 20, 2021, 10:00 PM
  4. MGTOW Master Series #3 Hobbies
    By Neroke in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 7, 2019, 9:30 AM
  5. The SK Series
    By Neroke in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 30, 2016, 8:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •