Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    I always like younger girls. When I was in highschool, I still liked the 13-14 year olds the best.

    In college I liked High School girls and when I graduated I preferred girls still in college.

    This kept happening until I realized in my late 30's that I had gotten to about age 26, and have never found any female any older than that attractive at all, save for a few obvious exceptions.

    As I read on the internet here and there, that seems to be the way it is with most men. The Wall takes no prisoners.


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2434
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    I met a lot of 18-25 y.o's when I was checking out the Sugar baby idea. I am in my mid 40's and looked younger and healthier than a lot of them did. They had bad complexions, bad skin, no charm or personality. And that was the ones who were good looking and not manipulating their pics!

    Add in having a high sex partner count and being jaded due to their experiences and overall they didn't appeal to me too much. I would go up to 35 year old's but that is based on current 35 year olds. I think by the time the current women in their 20's get there they will look horrid.

    I also tend to judge on a case by case basis. If one 40 plus year old looks hot than that is great but I know not all 40 plus year olds look hot just as I know not all 18 year olds are hot.
    Last edited by Morlock; February 23, 2019 at 9:51 AM.

  3. #3

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    One of my favorite things about my job is seeing the aging process in action, and also seeing the trajectory they all follow. Every single person i sell drugs to has to tell me her birthday, and every script I fill I have to match the date of birth to make sure the patient is a match. I always make a conscious note of it.

    Every now and then I will see a woman in her 40's and think to myself wow...I would still bang the absolute hell out of her. Thing is, that's probably less than 0.1% of them. And usually, that's me seeing them in their absolute best form, with makeup and clothes that can hide any imperfections they might have. But the vast majority of them are busted by age 30, if not well before then.

    I also see all the drugs they are on, and I can tell you that by the time they reach 30, most of them are completely wrecked. Even the small percentage who still seem nicely put-together on the surface, you see that it is really only skin-deep. You see that most of them are on a massive regimen of psychotropic drugs to try to regulate their moods. You see that many of them have chronic STD's and drugs they are addicted to. You see that most of them are on welfare, and maybe not so "independent" as they would have you believe.

    You also see just how adept they are at hiding their problems, putting on a mask every moment of every day. Many of them are perfectly pleasant to deal with, and they know how to turn on the charm, especially if they think they can extract something from you. Some of them you would NEVER see past their facade until it's too late, and you live together, are married, or have children with them. But sooner or later, no matter how great you think she is, they ALL turn into the 45, 50, 60+ year old women. I see them every day too, although they are invisible to most people.

    By the time they are middle-aged or older, they have accumulated a long list of physical health problems in addition to their emotional ones. Also, they are EXPENSIVE. I can tell not only by the cost of their medications (which their husbands pay for) but also by their expensive clothes, jewelry, accessories, purses, the cars they drive. They have expensive taste. I can tell you that there is not a single one of them you'd want to sleep with, which is the main reason their husbands need Viagra. Most of them would probably be quite unpleasant to live with, or even be around for more than a few minutes. You certainly won't want to spend THOUSANDS of dollars every month for the privileges they may or may not give you, not to mention all the other crap you'd have to do in vain to try to make her happy. It's a completely one-sided arrangement for the men they are married to.

    It's important to realize these things. Every man gets married thinking his sweet young wife will never change, only to get completely blindsided and destroyed by an evil, vile old harpy. Don't let that happen to you men. GYOW.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,565
    Reputation
    11042
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    After about 24/25, they start moving towards 4th wave feminist ideology. Especially if they are unattractive. I think that is what is off-putting about such women. You can 'sense' it sometime from a mile away.

    I have met over-weight, 40/50 year olds even, but they put some effort into their looks and their sexually open-minded (they may even have feminists tendencies) but because of their generous, open and caring personalities, it makes you want to take them home and have sex with them.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27140
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Well, my over-arcing view of the mating arena is this:

    1. The competition among 80% men is fierce. These guys have to be in good shape, financially in order, and have their shit together for a shot a frumpy patently average women. Even then, they get ghosted the second a bored Chad contacts her on her FuckPhone.
    2. OkCupid said 80% of men on dating sites were simply sexual nonpersons according to the women. Our response? 80% of women are overweight, making THEM sexual nonpersons. Yes, we won't date you EITHER!
    3. Add in a couple more things: Not crazy, not feminist, not rife with princess expectations: at this point, numerically speaking you're in unicorn territory.

    The trouble with women in their 30's and 40's is they think they're still able to attract partners being HAWT or god forbid KEWT. Bunny ears and noses on a Facebook pic, and you're in your forties? Really? Anything to mask the reality of aging I guess. If these women don't bring something else to their table besides their own over-inflated sense of excellence - like (gasp) a personality then they can continue to wonder why men are not signing up for the cohabitation deal. And with women, there is always ONE guy getting the cohabitation deal. It's a guy they know they can stomach fucking for the first 6 months and he's the romantic type who can be easily emotionally exploited with "I wuv yoo's".

    I used to think that with women, the love stopped if 100 or so ever-changing emotional needs and conditions were not met.
    Now I know that the *show* just stops.

    Ever know a woman who was crying over a man she desperately loved, a man who had nothing, has nothing and will never have anything?
    Yeah. Me neither.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Swampy hinterlands of New England
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    3258
    Type
    Cat

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    If the competition among the 80% of men is fierce, then by definition, which ever women they are competing for does meet the definition of being desirable for them. So this supports her self image and that she can continue photo-shopping bunny ears on her photos. As long as the competition exists among the blue pill men, nothing changes, at least, not for the better.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    3860
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    I would predict that the average age on attractiveness will continue to fall. It seems like The Wall is coming for them earlier and earlier. I would say this is mostly due to single parent households where the daughter is not held accountable and is shielded from all consequences of her action. Add in a steady feed of 'gurl power' and there is no reason to develop a personality or a girlish figure.

    TL;DR Whimyn are toxic at any age.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Swampy hinterlands of New England
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    3258
    Type
    Cat

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    I would predict that the average age on attractiveness will continue to fall. It seems like The Wall is coming for them earlier and earlier. I would say this is mostly due to single parent households where the daughter is not held accountable and is shielded from all consequences of her action. Add in a steady feed of 'gurl power' and there is no reason to develop a personality or a girlish figure.

    TL;DR Whimyn are toxic at any age.
    Poor health habits, such as a lack of exercise, and a poor diet also accelerate the arrival of the wall. There are some environmental toxins given off by such things as synthetic carpets and their backing, which may also play a role. Something like 10 to 15% of the population is much more sensitive the organic chemicals given off by many synthetic materials than the general population. Being slowly poisoned would surely hasten the arrival of the wall.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,925
    Reputation
    23642
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I can tell you that there is not a single one of them you'd want to sleep with, which is the main reason their husbands need Viagra.
    "Male erectile dysfunction" is what happens when a man's wife hits menopause. Most of these guys on Viagra - put them in be with an accommodating young hottie and you'll find their dick works perfectly fine.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    3096
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    If the competition among the 80% of men is fierce, then by definition, which ever women they are competing for does meet the definition of being desirable for them. So this supports her self image and that she can continue photo-shopping bunny ears on her photos. As long as the competition exists among the blue pill men, nothing changes, at least, not for the better.
    That's one of the things that boggles my mind with blue pill simps: they find nearly all women attractive. I can take one look at a woman and know she has a double digit N-count or is an attention whore or a hundred other red flags, and pre-emptively put her on my ignore list. Meanwhile simps are all out-clowning one another trying to get in there, offering them endless amounts of free attention and validation. I've met maybe three women I'd even consider a relationship with and they were all already taken or otherwise unavailable. I don't expect to meet many more.

  11. #11

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    "Male erectile dysfunction" is what happens when a man's wife hits menopause. Most of these guys on Viagra - put them in be with an accommodating young hottie and you'll find their dick works perfectly fine.
    Haha that's exactly right...I've always said the best cure for erectile dysfunction is a very tight and nubile 23 year old. But try explaining that to an aging woman who doesn't realize how her SMV has fallen. Just make sure you do it from a safe distance...

  12. #12
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16761
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Well, my over-arcing view of the mating arena is this:

    1. The competition among 80% men is fierce. These guys have to be in good shape, financially in order, and have their shit together for a shot a frumpy patently average women. Even then, they get ghosted the second a bored Chad contacts her on her FuckPhone.
    2. OkCupid said 80% of men on dating sites were simply sexual nonpersons according to the women. Our response? 80% of women are overweight, making THEM sexual nonpersons. Yes, we won't date you EITHER!
    3. Add in a couple more things: Not crazy, not feminist, not rife with princess expectations: at this point, numerically speaking you're in unicorn territory.

    The trouble with women in their 30's and 40's is they think they're still able to attract partners being HAWT or god forbid KEWT. Bunny ears and noses on a Facebook pic, and you're in your forties? Really? Anything to mask the reality of aging I guess. If these women don't bring something else to their table besides their own over-inflated sense of excellence - like (gasp) a personality then they can continue to wonder why men are not signing up for the cohabitation deal. And with women, there is always ONE guy getting the cohabitation deal. It's a guy they know they can stomach fucking for the first 6 months and he's the romantic type who can be easily emotionally exploited with "I wuv yoo's".

    I used to think that with women, the love stopped if 100 or so ever-changing emotional needs and conditions were not met.
    Now I know that the *show* just stops.

    Ever know a woman who was crying over a man she desperately loved, a man who had nothing, has nothing and will never have anything?
    Yeah. Me neither.
    The worst is that when a mid 30s to 40+ year old women will still pine for the alpha they had years ago while blowing up any chance of success of having new relationships with other men. The hamster self sabotages and then wonder why other men simply stay away.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Swampy hinterlands of New England
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    3258
    Type
    Cat

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Azure, I believe the term is "Alpha Widow". They are only attracted to Alphas which no longer want anything to do with the post waller.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27140
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Once they bed an alpha cock their minds get forever bent. (1) They believe they're the same SMV as the hottest guy who fucked them (when they were are their best) and (2) that she never needs to settle for a lesser man. and (3) her imaginary SMV doesn't go away with age or weight gain. That's the difference between men and women right there. Their narcissism, entitlement and cognitive dissonance, all in perfect proportion.

    When a MAN gets a fuck that's out of his league, he calls himself LUCKY, but still worries she's going to cover her tracks with a false accusation.

    Very different worlds men and women live in...

    Like my friend said: dating sites is just a bunch of 3's holding out for an 11. And in the mean-time, they're scoffing at the 6's they are ghosting on or allowing to buy them food.

    When I heard women talking about their "foodie calls" and using guys for free wine and dine it didn't surprise me in the least.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  15. #15
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27140
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 26 years is the females cut off for a man being attracted to her

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    If the competition among the 80% of men is fierce, then by definition, which ever women they are competing for does meet the definition of being desirable for them. So this supports her self image and that she can continue photo-shopping bunny ears on her photos. As long as the competition exists among the blue pill men, nothing changes, at least, not for the better.
    I think for them the only desire is a moist tuna hole - the woman attached to it is of little consequence.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. Men aren't attracted to Gender-Neutral Women
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 21, 2020, 12:50 PM
  2. Types of ladies you are attracted to.. by Western and Asian men
    By peacethought in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 8, 2017, 11:27 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 2, 2016, 3:17 PM
  4. Woman attracted to Biggest Douchebag
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 11, 2016, 1:45 PM
  5. Article- Men aren't attracted to Confident Women
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 27, 2014, 7:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •