Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Business Insider ^ | Rebecca Harrington, Tech Insider
    "Be honest, straight men: You all want to know what women want. Luckily, a bunch of scientists have wondered the same thing.

    These types of studies are often small, and frequently rely on self-reported feelings in a lab, which may be different from how women truly react in real life. And the participants are often Western college students, who are not an especially a diverse group. So take the results with a grain of salt . . .

    Here are 11 science-supported traits that women find irresistible . . ."

    (Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...https://www.businessinsider.com/scie...en-like-2016-5
    Commenters:
    Eleven qualities in men that women find attractive.


    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2434
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Interesting wording in the article.

    Good looks can be a factor, but they're not as important as you may think. In studies, women typically choose better-looking guys for flings, not long-term relationships.
    Ok, great so she fucks every Chad and then when worn out and tired she smiles at me. Thank you.

    A sense of humor is important to women. Scientists have found it makes men seem more intelligent.
    Note: It only makes men SEEM more intelligent. Hmmm...

    For long relationships, women tend to prefer altruistic men who are kind and do good deeds.
    She wants a slave.

    In studies, women choose men posing in front of expensive cars or apartments, versus ordinary ones, possibly because they make the men appear rich.
    Only possibly?

    Women may like older men because they've had time to accumulate more resources.
    Can't say the writer isn't honest.

    Facial hair has been an attraction and a repellent in studies, so that feature is likely based on preference. Do what you want with your face; you'll attract the right mate.
    I can do what I want with my own body, I can?! Oh thank you Miss, thank you, thank you!

    Older research concluded that people liked when other people liked them, but recent studies have found that "playing hard to get" could be an effective tactic. When men are unavailable, that might make women want them more.
    So we have to play the same stupid games they play. What if we really aren't interested?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8936
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Being funny won't help, unless they already like your looks. Taking risks might stop the gravy train, so that won't buy you anything either, unless your name is Chad. Being kind and helpful is the worst thing you can do, cause your wasting resources that should be going exclusively to them. Nothing looks worse, or piss's them off more than watching you help someone else.

    Getting many converts for the plantation Rebecca?
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    5047
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    The problem with the study is that it doesn't state what percentage of the survey participants is insane.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    3860
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Wait. What? So whimyn have finally decided it is time to tell us guys what they really want? We know their answer: fried ice. My answer: I don't give a fuck what whimyn want.

  6. #6
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    3675
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    The perfect reply to her article.

    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  7. #7
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,925
    Reputation
    23642
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    A sense of humor is important to women. Scientists have found it makes men seem more intelligent.
    It's an exhibition of social dominance.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    4058
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    1 to 11: Looks.


  9. #9
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27140
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Women always say "I just want a good guy who is honest and my best friend and makes me laugh and feel loved, a guy to share my life with..."

    The "Six pack, six figures and six feet tall" is left out because it's a given.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    1439
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Its driven by hypergamy but i think they missed a strong man. The bigger the better. I recently watch a doco on Andrč the Giant. He was 7'4 and over 500 pounds. Women were fascinated by the Giant

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    1159
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    The AF/BB stood out to me as being the most important. Relationships and flings aren't mutually exclusive but nobody says that. The dynamic of it is that if a woman gets into a fling with a very good looking guy, if she attempts to turn him into a boyfriend or long term prospect, she's going to be the one to get hurt. However, if a relationship and a fling occurs at the same time, BB is the one to get screwed over.
    Guess which one is going to happen?

    This list makes no sense because I've had women tell me the most odd shit about me they find attractive. I think they were just looking for a way to open conversation to get me into their pants (I'm perpetually broke so it couldn't have been about money). Unfortunately, none of them I actually wanted so there's that.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

    Women can attack you as much as they want but are you really allowed to fight back? This place seems to think that you aren't.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8936
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Her list is all stuff blue pill guys do hoping for success. Trouble is, women really despise everything she said, and doing any of these things is just going to make things worse. Holly failure Batman, way to set yourself up. This piece of "news" is just the plantation looking for a few more hands.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    15354
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Anyone who still thinks money is what women go for does NOT understand the great regression as I spelled out in great detail.

    GR refers to regression of female->male mate selection based on hypergamy (absence of slut shaming; wherein women are willing to share a high-status man, be a side-chick, be pumped and dumped) which takes them back to the paleolithic era in judgment; a time before money. What is valued is aggression, physical status (height, large jaw), and other dominance qualities: voice, masculine features, muscles. THIS and this primarily determines which guys are getting laid. NOT money. Money is for women 35+ who are looking to settle down and are past their sexual prime anyhow. In any case, they are not "attracted" to such men, they lure them to the altar, get their money (refuse prenup) and have a dead bedroom after 6 months.

    Anyone thinking money is what drives sexual attraction to men despite all the work we've done to uncover actual female behavior in the modern day is honestly just asleep at the wheel.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).

  14. #14
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16235

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    Anyone who still thinks money is what women go for does NOT understand the great regression as I spelled out in great detail.

    GR refers to regression of female->male mate selection based on hypergamy (absence of slut shaming; wherein women are willing to share a high-status man, be a side-chick, be pumped and dumped) which takes them back to the paleolithic era in judgment; a time before money. What is valued is aggression, physical status (height, large jaw), and other dominance qualities: voice, masculine features, muscles. THIS and this primarily determines which guys are getting laid. NOT money. Money is for women 35+ who are looking to settle down and are past their sexual prime anyhow. In any case, they are not "attracted" to such men, they lure them to the altar, get their money (refuse prenup) and have a dead bedroom after 6 months.

    Anyone thinking money is what drives sexual attraction to men despite all the work we've done to uncover actual female behavior in the modern day is honestly just asleep at the wheel.
    Of course its not money !

    Its not the paper itself , its what accompanys money . You can be cocky . Its easy with money . Now go try and be cocky when you have zero . It never happens in adult world . In kids world yes but not in adult world .

    You can be a little fuck with mustache but boss around hundreds of huge men when you have money ....and it will be sexy to women . It will be . A little faggot rapper and women will be sucking your dick for free ... You become a rapper not because you rap well but because you have money ...its not 80s anymore .

    But of course sex is about how you look and how you walk . But sex is even more than that . Sex is fluid and you know there are women that want to fuck children ,dogs and horses or not fuck anyone just put rotten meat from a dumpster in their pussy . Or get fucked by a group or random men all sizes and colors .

    But its is money also .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16235

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Of course its not money !

    Its not the paper itself , its what accompanys money . You can be cocky . Its easy with money . Now go try and be cocky when you have zero . It never happens in adult world . In kids world yes but not in adult world .

    You can be a little fuck with mustache but boss around hundreds of huge men when you have money ....and it will be sexy to women . It will be . A little faggot rapper and women will be sucking your dick for free ... You become a rapper not because you rap well but because you have money ...its not 80s anymore .

    But of course sex is about how you look and how you walk . But sex is even more than that . Sex is fluid and you know there are women that want to fuck children ,dogs and horses or not fuck anyone just put rotten meat from a dumpster in their pussy . Or get fucked by a group or random men all sizes and colors .

    But its is money also .
    This is of course almost exclusively influenced by hard drugs and stuff ... So i do not know if it counts . It doesnt in my book .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    15354
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Of course its not money !

    Its not the paper itself , its what accompanys money . You can be cocky . Its easy with money . Now go try and be cocky when you have zero . It never happens in adult world . In kids world yes but not in adult world .

    You can be a little fuck with mustache but boss around hundreds of huge men when you have money ....and it will be sexy to women . It will be . A little faggot rapper and women will be sucking your dick for free ... You become a rapper not because you rap well but because you have money ...its not 80s anymore .

    But of course sex is about how you look and how you walk . But sex is even more than that . Sex is fluid and you know there are women that want to fuck children ,dogs and horses or not fuck anyone just put rotten meat from a dumpster in their pussy . Or get fucked by a group or random men all sizes and colors .

    But its is money also .
    Yeah there's some truth to that. I think where this is least true is in the US, and certain parts of Western Europe just because the median or average income is already so high.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).

  17. #17
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16235

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    Yeah there's some truth to that. I think where this is least true is in the US, and certain parts of Western Europe just because the median or average income is already so high.
    But the easiest answer is full package .

    LOL but then again we have the same problem that such people do not lol sleep with adults
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  18. #18
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16235

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    LOL a little side story ... a famous amateur boxer of my country just started to live on my block . A little ugly and scared man with no money . He looks scared when i see him passing by ...

    But his gf is a fucking sexiest chick that ever walked this earth . I couldnt believe this , i just couldnt accept it that this sexy fucking porn start alive twenty something chick would chose him when she could bang bankers ... She lived on my block since her early teens .

    And she was already a single mom when she really just have to look for money .

    Ah but i forgot her family is rich . So yeah ok its normal . Was just a a side story didnt think it through
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #19
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16761
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    I think a lot of guys have picked up on this on dating sites with how women are trending toward this animal instinct as others have said already in this thread. Years ago the advice on dating sites was to have at least one profile picture of a man wearing a business suit and other pictures of you doing activities. But in the year 2019, the best results come from men dressing with bling, jeans and tight fitting shirts exposing any tats or muscle.

    With backpages going down for the count due to government intervention dating sites online are filled with bots, backpages thots and scammers. Throw in men that run game using the thug life attire on dating sites, Instagram and facebook and that is the current state of the dating world.

    I do find the best results for me in person to actually talk to women but online dating world? Forget it as you can throw it into the trash bin.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16235

    Re: 11 qualities in men that women find attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    I think a lot of guys have picked up on this on dating sites with how women are trending toward this animal instinct as others have said already in this thread. Years ago the advice on dating sites was to have at least one profile picture of a man wearing a business suit and other pictures of you doing activities. But in the year 2019, the best results come from men dressing with bling, jeans and tight fitting shirts exposing any tats or muscle.

    With backpages going down for the count due to government intervention dating sites online are filled with bots, backpages thots and scammers. Throw in men that run game using the thug life attire on dating sites, Instagram and facebook and that is the current state of the dating world.

    I do find the best results for me in person to actually talk to women but online dating world? Forget it as you can throw it into the trash bin.
    Forget it completely .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: September 26, 2018, 2:19 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: August 25, 2018, 5:59 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 26, 2018, 2:23 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 10, 2015, 1:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •