Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    https://pairedlife.com/dating/Dating...ont-Do-Anymore

    10 Things Men Donít Do While Dating Anymore

    #10 Men donít ask women on dates anymore

    #9 Men donít ask women out in advance anymore

    #8 Men donít take charge of dating plans anymore

    #7 Men donít show up at your door with a gift/token anymore

    #6 Men donít work at impressing anymore

    #5 Men donít give meaningful compliments anymore

    #4 Men donít ask women to dance anymore

    #3 Men donít buy drinks anymore

    #2 Men donít make phone calls anymore

    #1 Men donít accept rejection anymore

    -------------------One guy in the comments section nails it --"The old. Social contract no longer applies. When Women became self reliant and equal and diagnosed men as inherently toxic predators it is a wonder they talk to you at all. The juice is no longer worth the squeeze and women in general have become large potential liabilities. We just did the math, and its to risky"-- nope not worth the risk.

  2. #2
    Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    208
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by 743 Roadmaster View Post
    https://pairedlife.com/dating/Dating...ont-Do-Anymore

    10 Things Men Donít Do While Dating Anymore


    #10 Men donít ask women on dates anymore


    #9 Men donít ask women out in advance anymore


    #8 Men donít take charge of dating plans anymore


    #7 Men donít show up at your door with a gift/token anymore


    #6 Men donít work at impressing anymore


    #5 Men donít give meaningful compliments anymore


    #4 Men donít ask women to dance anymore


    #3 Men donít buy drinks anymore


    #2 Men donít make phone calls anymore


    #1 Men donít accept rejection anymore



    -------------------One guy in the comments section nails it --"The old. Social contract no longer applies. When Women became self reliant and equal and diagnosed men as inherently toxic predators it is a wonder they talk to you at all. The juice is no longer worth the squeeze and women in general have become large potential liabilities. We just did the math, and its to risky"-- nope not worth the risk.

    Simply amazing, the warped world of expectations these women live in. I'm all too happy to disappoint ;-)
    - Ask Not where have all the Good Men gone, But WHY -

  3. #3
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    2775
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    ... and its all men's fault (according to the author).

    Men, you have to realize that you have all become toxic, and face it: you are all rapists.
    So, if you have any decency (one know, the thing you are not supposed to have by being a toxic rapist) you should spare the ladies from your abusive ways.

    I know its a great sacrifice, they are kind, loving and sweet, beautiful and fit, angels and unicorns... They cook, clean, praise and respect a man... Being with them always end up bringing added value to your life... You are rewarded emotionally, socially and financially...

    But you have to let go.

    You have to content yourself with a bachelor's practical house, no more decoration changes every year, no more extra pillows, curtains, and things to hang in the wall. You will not have the pleasure of upgrading you house because you have so many beautiful new things that you need more space... for more beautiful new things.

    You will not have a woman in the kitchen making the food you like. You will not have you house clean and tidy just like a woman can do.

    You will not have the partner that is interested in hearing about your day, and would reciprocate by telling you EVERYTHING that happened to her. You are losing the opportunity to be her emotional support as she shares all her frustrations and happiness. Look at what you are missing...

    You will not have a loving companion that cannot wait to get you in bed so that she can show you how much she loves you with lots of sex. You will not have a women that keeps herself fit on you account, to please you eyes only. You will not have the wife that goes to bed using sexy lingerie, every single night...

    And finally, you are missing a faithful companion, that will always be at your side, never divorce you or betray you. And if you unilaterally decide to divorce (because men are dogs), you could get fair and just treatment.

    But that sacrifice must be done. Men will have to endure the life of hobbies, male friendship, and whatever activities you can think of without a wife approval... the horror! The sacrifice!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    3234
    Type
    AWM

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Wow the comments. Keep in mind gents, this article is not on a MGTOW or MRA site. This is a main stream site and the comments are an avalanche of men telling her that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. I'm pretty sure there are way more men in the world that qualify as MGTOW and simply have never even heard of the word because they are busy taking care of themselves.

    Isaiah 4:1
    In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,043
    Reputation
    26564
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Women have made it too dangerous for the "common man" to try his hand at the dating/mating ritual.
    Women's narcissism has gotten so far out of hand, a man who she deems unworthy who approaches must be destroyed, erased from her memory.
    It's an affront to her female sensibilities don't you know!

    Meanwhile, Chad leaves bruises on her neck after hate fucking her and choking her with his cock.

    The fact women are on-line posting "10 Traditional Ways Chivalry Made Dating Fun for Women" and then shaming men who point out the blatant hypocrisy in this "thinking" says it all.

    Women, collectively, have lost their fucking minds.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    1512
    Type
    Loose

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    #10 Men don’t ask women on dates anymore
    Well maybe cause rejecting with as much noise as possible and boosting your status within the group became the more likely outcome to happen to 80% of men?

    #9 Men don’t ask women out in advance anymore
    We clearly dont want to create problems for when your grandma/sister/cat will get sick 5 mins before the date forcing you to inform us 20 minutes later.

    #8 Men don’t take charge of dating plans anymore
    See nr. 9, would a general plan a battle if its not even sure the soldiers will show up or wont be in the mood to fight that day?

    #7 Men don’t show up at your door with a gift/token anymore
    Ok this one is too much even to make sarcasm about it...try to call a pizza delivery guy instead?

    #6 Men don’t work at impressing anymore
    We all heard that song about the rocket scientist that doesnt impress you much, neither does the guy with the great car or the oil sheik...we all know its about looks and status nowadays

    #5 Men don’t give meaningful compliments anymore
    Well try not to get fat and avoid tatoos, that would definitely increase the chances...not behaving like a cvnt would maximise it all and btw 80% are roasted if they dare too anyway

    #4 Men don’t ask women to dance anymore
    Lol really? see nr. 10 and nr. 5, Im sure its not related to you going out seeking attention and ego boostings rather than meeting guys.

    #3 Men don’t buy drinks anymore
    Uhm maybe cause it doesnt work and is not related at all to the possible success of the interaction or let alone build rapport?

    #2 Men don’t make phone calls anymore
    Rate of return per time invested is terrible, if there is no attraction is pointless and if there is attraction its not necessary plus you're boring as fvck face to face let alone by phone

    #1 Men don’t accept rejection anymore
    Oh forgive us princess, we're all too sensitive with a great ego please let us know how to do it since apparently you take all the risks anytimeand btw see nr. 1

  7. #7
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,043
    Reputation
    26564
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    #1 is laughable. The problem is that women can't handle rejecting men anymore. If a "lesser" man approaches, it's rape now.
    Women have made themselves so important that making one uncomfortable or forcing her into a "Gee, no thanks" position is now a crime they want punishable by death.
    Female innate narcissism is looking at malignant narcissism in the rear view mirror fast approaching critical mass.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    3186
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Schadenfreude.

    I read that article and it was really pathetic. Of course, SHE failed to ask the big question: What is in it for men? Whimyn do not dare to ask that question, because they know that liberated, strong and independent whimyn that don't need no man can only offer one thing: sex with the risk of disease/persecution/extortion. Whimyn have become so toxic that it is sex that is failing the cost/benefit analysis in a spectacular fashion.

    Increasing the volume on the shaming language will only push men further away in their search for peace.

    Keep Red Pilling men, laydeez. (At least you are successful at something!)

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,341
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Women don't matter anymore.
    Women aren't worth it anymore.
    Women don't contribute anymore.
    Women aren't sexually conservative anymore.
    Women aren't sexually exclusive anymore.
    Women aren't ladylike anymore.
    Women aren't attractive anymore.
    Women aren't clean anymore.
    Women aren't worthy anymore.
    Women aren't friendly anymore.
    Women aren't happy anymore.

    MGTOW; had to happen eventually...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    3234
    Type
    AWM

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    This link is to a classic SNL sketch, Sexual Harassment and You. It's always worth a repost as it shows how long this has been true just in the modern age. Creepy is only defined by if the woman finds the man attractive or not.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,729
    Reputation
    22968
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    #10 Men don’t ask women on dates anymore

    Because women don't fuck men who do that. The fuck guys with abs who post in tinder.

    #9 Men don’t ask women out in advance anymore

    Because women don't fuck men who do that. Doing this is a chump move, and the only reason a girl will go on a date with a chump is free food and/or she didn't have a better offer.

    #8 Men don’t take charge of dating plans anymore

    Because women don't fuck men who do that. If you want to fuck, you have to immediately be "my place or yours".

    #7 Men don’t show up at your door with a gift/token anymore

    Because women don't fuck men who do that. It exhibits neediness and low value.

    Etc etc etc. When it comes to big trends like this, women lead and men opportunistically follow. Wmen are getting exactly the behaviour they have spent the last 20 years rewarding.

  12. #12
    Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    208
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    This link is to a classic SNL sketch, Sexual Harassment and You. It's always worth a repost as it shows how long this has been true just in the modern age. Creepy is only defined by if the woman finds the man attractive or not.
    LOL!
    1.) Be Handsome
    2.) Be Attractive
    3.) Don't be Unattractive

    hahahahaha
    - Ask Not where have all the Good Men gone, But WHY -

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    1009
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    ... and its all men's fault (according to the author).

    If you read her conclusion, she blames women for ALLOWING MEN TO BE LAZY DATERS!! She wants women to step up their game, and not give in to lazy daters.

    Can you get over this femininazi BS?? She must be braindead. Women must be at least equal everywhere, entitled in other areas, yet men must continue in their role of Courting Women like its 1880

  14. #14
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,043
    Reputation
    26564
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Wait now, feminism told women that being promiscuous was a good thing for them, and not holding out on the one thing men actually want from women?
    Well, amazingly enough THAT went off the rails.

    What now, blue-pill guys are either Red Pill now or just woke... if Chad's getting it 'for nothing' why should he put in the effort?
    He can just lift, put a goofy/cocky photo on Tinder and go fishing. Might take a few thousand swipes, but he'll land a fish eventually.

    Women: WE WANTED IT BOTH WAYS AND IT DIDN'T WORK! WAAAH!
    Hamster: Hmmm, now how do we get the government to regulate and police Tinder and get these blue-pill guys back in line?
    Hamtser: Hmmm, there must be SOMETHING someone else is SUPPOSED to do here, because I'm not happy.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

    #metoo is just sexual policing. It's the ultimate expression of women's right to revoke consent.
    When a woman trades sex for X, that thing X has no value to her like the shoes she bought last week.
    But, she believes the sex she gives up, just like her SMV and look, NEVER loses it's value.
    As such, she is raped just by exchanging sex for X. This is why all prostitutes call what they did rape after the fact.

    Do you now appreciate the extent to which females are narcissistic?

    Put another way,: "Yes you sold me that car for the agreed price, but I spent the money and now I want my car back."


    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  15. #15
    Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    208
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    If you read her conclusion, she blames women for ALLOWING MEN TO BE LAZY DATERS!! She wants women to step up their game, and not give in to lazy daters.

    Can you get over this femininazi BS?? She must be braindead. Women must be at least equal everywhere, entitled in other areas, yet men must continue in their role of Courting Women like its 1880
    I saw that as well, and created an account so I could comment. So let's see - we men are struggling with even WANTING to date them, then she's encouraging the hive to abide by her outdated & sexist list??!!! Yeah, that should right the ship - Good Luck with THAT!
    - Ask Not where have all the Good Men gone, But WHY -

  16. #16
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    2775
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    If you read her conclusion, she blames women for ALLOWING MEN TO BE LAZY DATERS!! She wants women to step up their game, and not give in to lazy daters.
    What you said about no rules for women Nd 1800's rules for men is a true observation and one that is repeatedly stated in the comments.

    But I disagree with that being the inference of her blaming women for allowing lazy daters. She is saying MEN should change, and she is DEMANDING women to manipulate men into changing... By doing what they always resort to: gatekeeping.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    5500

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    On that site, they have a post that demonizes men for making an effort...in fact a lot of the list isn't that different to what they complain men aren't doing!

    Some of the list is clingy behavior, but some of it contradicts their complaints. Ive put the ones I think it contradicts in brackets beside it...

    https://pairedlife.com/dating/How-to...s-You-Too-Much

    How to Tell When a Man Likes You Too Much: 10 Signs That Let You Know if a Guy is Desperate

    1. Your first date lasts an eternity (#8 Men donít take charge of dating plans anymore)

    2. He contacts you within an hour of your first date (#2 Men donít make phone calls anymore)

    3. He shows up at your house unannounced (#7 Men donít show up at your door with a gift/token anymore)

    4. He calls you more than once for every time you call him (#2 Men donít make phone calls anymore)

    5. He buys you stuff without any reason (#7 Men donít show up at your door with a gift/token anymore)

    6. He won't leave

    7. He tries inappropriate romantic stuff on the first few dates (#6 Men donít work at impressing anymore)

    8. He invites you to meet his parents on the first three dates-

    9. He tells you he loves you before your third date

    10. One of his hands is always in his pocket
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    1022
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 10 Things Men Donít Do Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Some of the list is clingy behavior, but some of it contradicts their complaints.
    Wow, women showing contradictory behaviour, now there's a surprise!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Ė Dave Matthes


Similar Threads

  1. Even cats don't want to go to the gym anymore...
    By Neo in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 23, 2019, 4:51 PM
  2. I don't know anymore
    By thomas in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 31, 2017, 3:27 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 4, 2016, 7:39 PM
  4. You don't bring me flowers anymore
    By T0000009 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 16, 2015, 3:01 PM
  5. It happened again. Anyone even surprised anymore?
    By Happy_Hour in forum News Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 11, 2015, 2:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •