Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Exclamation Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    This forum seems quite intellectual compared to the one I come from which is r/mgtow, because that lacks relevant substantive discourse while being rife with vapid shit-posting memes, though some are pretty good but overall it didn't entertain nor satiate my spirit of inquiry pertaining to "MGTOW philosophy" whatever that means.

    I'm in my 20's studying Math and CS, so I'm a huge autist with a hard on for logic and truth ever since birth. Becoming an atheist at 7 years old and throughout growing up I seem to have acquired vigilant personality traits like being skeptical, pessimistic and cynical which I assume because of enduring myriad of negative experiences engendered from bullying that started in preschool because of my sheer defiance and refusal to conform to the dominance hierarchy while simply minding my own business.

    Till fifth grade I was in a sex-segregated school and after spending time in the hostile environment, I eventually failed to pass the grade and was retained to no one's surprise other than my own negligent parents'. After that tragic predicament parents decided to move me to a nonsegregated school for no reason, starting at sixth grade and this time nothing concrete was different other than slightly less hostility maybe because of both the sexes participation which attenuated any potential male sexual frustration and aggression while keeping them busy in mating courtship. Nothing radical changed to my dismay, other than facing a different form of bullying this time, perpetrated by guys humiliating me in front of other girls, likely to want to be perceived as a higher SMV male to them.

    Since I had a short stature and was rather passive in nature because of that fact, I was an easy target and I understood this and did everything to avoid the center of attention whenever I possibly could. Coming to interactions with girls and relationship regarding intro rule 1, I had developed an infatuation (onetis) for the first time in my life in this time period with one of the prettiest girls in my class which lasted for approx. 4 years, given that she went to a different school a year later after I first met her this prolonged feeling is completely unwarranted but my neurotransmitters disagree. Fact is she already had a boyfriend and it's unlikely she would've given me any chance even if she wasn't in a relationship simply because of my lack of sex-appeal and being in the dregs of the hierarchy, that is fortunately where it ends.

    From ages 10-16 I thought about procuring a cute and cuddly traditional girlfriend, seeing my cousins/relatives and their relationships with women and watching bluepilled movies, I'd some vague notions of women being the same as men from the neck up, this misconception didn't last long after stumbling upon r/incels, from there on finding MGTOW and watching renowned MGTOW youtubers like Barbarossa, TFM, Stardusk and Colttaine, the latter being my favorite. Regarding intro rule 2, It appears in retrospect I didn't had any appreciable bluepill perspectives that had played any crucial part in my life and as a result wasn't ever disillusioned, just utter indifference towards males and females alike, and can you really blame me after what I had to go through because of solely being different from the herd.

    At 16 I was starting to notice the trials and tribulations imposed onto my father by my mother via their obligatory cultural contract known as marriage, the guy's hobby and passion apparently is singing and so has to sneakily buy musical equipment behind her back otherwise she would admonish and berate him severely for weeks. Doesn't even necessarily have to be such equipment since it could be anything from clothes to mobile phones, any spending that's tending to his wishes with his own money is a no go unless she gives him permission. Poor old guy breaking his back on a 9 to 5, toiling away his precious time just to feed his family, especially tending to his wife's wants and needs while sacrificing his. That was a real-time redpill administered to me directly.

    I shunned women after learning about the redpill throughout school and women didn't gave a rat's ass anyway because of the aforesaid facts. For the record, I wouldn't mind any pleasant non-sexual interaction with attractive fertile women, as their appealing bodies and feminine voices are a free dopamine hit which is always a plus, yes this interaction still appeals to my sexual senses but the nature of the interaction clearly isn't explicitly sexual in context. Redpill reality including the current state of gynocracy worldwide, primate evolutionary history and relationship dynamics that have always existed since the dawn of humanity between men and women have completely tainted any conceivable desire for an intimate relationship with a women for me.

    I'm a virgin who's practicing celibacy because of my outlook on the nature of sex, copulation and its corollaries, in order to elucidate this I want you to engage in this fashion of thought, imagine never doing drugs yet getting intense intoxicating withdrawals like a junkie after a certain time has passed since you were born. This inherent craving that every living male organism posses, that compels them to do such acts that can only be considered ludicrous simp-ly to alleviate the withdrawals that gets inflicted on them by their own biology and lack of self discipline. I've read somewhere that when junkies get their fix once, their chances of recovery goes down by 80%, now just imagine a bio-drug that you've never done before, got those dastardly withdrawals and caved in.

    You'll never be the same again, you've tasted the forbidden fruit once and there's no going back now, I hope I've conveyed sufficiently my justification for celibacy in a thoughtful and profound manner. Although I admit that I'm a special case since to forgo sexual gratification you obviously need a certain set of genes to begin with, but this perspective I think will benefit anyone regardless of their sexual proclivities and orientations.

    Okay regarding intro rule 3, I think I've said above what I'm currently majoring in but to clarify and expand as well as exposit my hobbies and aspiration, I always had a flair for STEM and now currently in a top 50 ranking math uni (partial credit to going my own way) primarily for a great math education since I've always loved solving math problems and its abstract nature appeals to me (also CS is just an extension of math essentially, so two peas in a pod), furthermore hoping to become a research data scientist to make 200k per annum, invest and retire early to pursue my hobbies.

    My hobbies include knowing the deepest intricacies underpinning human desire and motivation in order to further understand myself and others around me so I dabble in fields like biology and neuropsychology, inquiring about penetrating insights which pertains to philosophy especially branches of philosophy called ontology and epistemology that concerns the existence of what's real or not and what's true or not respectively, side-study economic theory and investing to make bank and retire early also I particularly like good food and hope that one day I can reproduce food similar to a 3 star Michelin chef and for that reason I read cook books, I find horticulture fascinating and it's related to growing your own food to experiment with varying dishes which is another vain hope of mine.

    To conclude, I might have given the impression of being r/iamverysmart but truth be told most of my redpill and philosophical knowledge is superficial at worst and mediocre at best since I've started this journey at 15, never really had a proper discourse with anyone worth their mgtow salt about these topics because of its very nature and all this stuff is very intertwined and comprehensive and such that it permeates virtually all facets of life. Frankly I'm here to learn more than what I already know, participate in discussions with guys about MGTOW and form any coherent philosophy it necessitates so that I can better my approximation of reality and become a MGTOW scholar. It has been fun articulating and confronting some deep unsettling parts of my past, I hope those who read this intro gets something out of it at least.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtowphilosopher View Post
    This forum seems quite intellectual compared to the one I come from which is r/mgtow, because that lacks relevant substantive discourse while being rife with vapid shit-posting memes, though some are pretty good but overall it didn't entertain nor satiate my spirit of inquiry pertaining to "MGTOW philosophy" whatever that means.

    I'm in my 20's studying Math and CS, so I'm a huge autist with a hard on for logic and truth ever since birth. Becoming an atheist at 7 years old and throughout growing up I seem to have acquired vigilant personality traits like being skeptical, pessimistic and cynical which I assume because of enduring myriad of negative experiences engendered from bullying that started in preschool because of my sheer defiance and refusal to conform to the dominance hierarchy while simply minding my own business.

    Till fifth grade I was in a sex-segregated school and after spending time in the hostile environment, I eventually failed to pass the grade and was retained to no one's surprise other than my own negligent parents'. After that tragic predicament parents decided to move me to a nonsegregated school for no reason, starting at sixth grade and this time nothing concrete was different other than slightly less hostility maybe because of both the sexes participation which attenuated any potential male sexual frustration and aggression while keeping them busy in mating courtship. Nothing radical changed to my dismay, other than facing a different form of bullying this time, perpetrated by guys humiliating me in front of other girls, likely to want to be perceived as a higher SMV male to them.

    Since I had a short stature and was rather passive in nature because of that fact, I was an easy target and I understood this and did everything to avoid the center of attention whenever I possibly could. Coming to interactions with girls and relationship regarding intro rule 1, I had developed an infatuation (onetis) for the first time in my life in this time period with one of the prettiest girls in my class which lasted for approx. 4 years, given that she went to a different school a year later after I first met her this prolonged feeling is completely unwarranted but my neurotransmitters disagree. Fact is she already had a boyfriend and it's unlikely she would've given me any chance even if she wasn't in a relationship simply because of my lack of sex-appeal and being in the dregs of the hierarchy, that is fortunately where it ends.

    From ages 10-16 I thought about procuring a cute and cuddly traditional girlfriend, seeing my cousins/relatives and their relationships with women and watching bluepilled movies, I'd some vague notions of women being the same as men from the neck up, this misconception didn't last long after stumbling upon r/incels, from there on finding MGTOW and watching renowned MGTOW youtubers like Barbarossa, TFM, Stardusk and Colttaine, the latter being my favorite. Regarding intro rule 2, It appears in retrospect I didn't had any appreciable bluepill perspectives that had played any crucial part in my life and as a result wasn't ever disillusioned, just utter indifference towards males and females alike, and can you really blame me after what I had to go through because of solely being different from the herd.

    At 16 I was starting to notice the trials and tribulations imposed onto my father by my mother via their obligatory cultural contract known as marriage, the guy's hobby and passion apparently is singing and so has to sneakily buy musical equipment behind her back otherwise she would admonish and berate him severely for weeks. Doesn't even necessarily have to be such equipment since it could be anything from clothes to mobile phones, any spending that's tending to his wishes with his own money is a no go unless she gives him permission. Poor old guy breaking his back on a 9 to 5, toiling away his precious time just to feed his family, especially tending to his wife's wants and needs while sacrificing his. That was a real-time redpill administered to me directly.

    I shunned women after learning about the redpill throughout school and women didn't gave a rat's ass anyway because of the aforesaid facts. For the record, I wouldn't mind any pleasant non-sexual interaction with attractive fertile women, as their appealing bodies and feminine voices are a free dopamine hit which is always a plus, yes this interaction still appeals to my sexual senses but the nature of the interaction clearly isn't explicitly sexual in context. Redpill reality including the current state of gynocracy worldwide, primate evolutionary history and relationship dynamics that have always existed since the dawn of humanity between men and women have completely tainted any conceivable desire for an intimate relationship with a women for me.

    I'm a virgin who's practicing celibacy because of my outlook on the nature of sex, copulation and its corollaries, in order to elucidate this I want you to engage in this fashion of thought, imagine never doing drugs yet getting intense intoxicating withdrawals like a junkie after a certain time has passed since you were born. This inherent craving that every living male organism posses, that compels them to do such acts that can only be considered ludicrous simp-ly to alleviate the withdrawals that gets inflicted on them by their own biology and lack of self discipline. I've read somewhere that when junkies get their fix once, their chances of recovery goes down by 80%, now just imagine a bio-drug that you've never done before, got those dastardly withdrawals and caved in.

    You'll never be the same again, you've tasted the forbidden fruit once and there's no going back now, I hope I've conveyed sufficiently my justification for celibacy in a thoughtful and profound manner. Although I admit that I'm a special case since to forgo sexual gratification you obviously need a certain set of genes to begin with, but this perspective I think will benefit anyone regardless of their sexual proclivities and orientations.

    Okay regarding intro rule 3, I think I've said above what I'm currently majoring in but to clarify and expand as well as exposit my hobbies and aspiration, I always had a flair for STEM and now currently in a top 50 ranking math uni (partial credit to going my own way) primarily for a great math education since I've always loved solving math problems and its abstract nature appeals to me (also CS is just an extension of math essentially, so two peas in a pod), furthermore hoping to become a research data scientist to make 200k per annum, invest and retire early to pursue my hobbies.

    My hobbies include knowing the deepest intricacies underpinning human desire and motivation in order to further understand myself and others around me so I dabble in fields like biology and neuropsychology, inquiring about penetrating insights which pertains to philosophy especially branches of philosophy called ontology and epistemology that concerns the existence of what's real or not and what's true or not respectively, side-study economic theory and investing to make bank and retire early also I particularly like good food and hope that one day I can reproduce food similar to a 3 star Michelin chef and for that reason I read cook books, I find horticulture fascinating and it's related to growing your own food to experiment with varying dishes which is another vain hope of mine.

    To conclude, I might have given the impression of being r/iamverysmart but truth be told most of my redpill and philosophical knowledge is superficial at worst and mediocre at best since I've started this journey at 15, never really had a proper discourse with anyone worth their mgtow salt about these topics because of its very nature and all this stuff is very intertwined and comprehensive and such that it permeates virtually all facets of life. Frankly I'm here to learn more than what I already know, participate in discussions with guys about MGTOW and form any coherent philosophy it necessitates so that I can better my approximation of reality and become a MGTOW scholar. It has been fun articulating and confronting some deep unsettling parts of my past, I hope those who read this intro gets something out of it at least.
    Hi mgtowphilosopher,

    You PM'd me, asking why your Intro has not yet appeared on the site. Our How To Intro sticky touched upon the reason, a Mod has to first review it. It just so happens I saw your Intro at 2am where I live, just as I was retiring for the night, so I put it off until I was more awake.

    With respect to Intro discussion points #2 (how you found MGTOW) and #3 (avocations, what you do, etc.), you've got them covered. With regard to Point #1 (relationship history) and your current situation, let me see if I can distill a few things from your creative discourse and see if I got it right:

    You had a 4-year infatuation with someone who was unavailable to you. You shunned women (past tense). You are in your 20s and have never had a girlfriend and are a celibate virgin.

    I highlighted in red above what may be your most declarative statement in all that you said that suggests you are red pill. I say suggests because there are so many other expressed thoughts that I am not sure which statements carry the weight of what you are trying to impart in your timeline. For instance, I highlighted in blue a statement that puzzles me, it has me wondering what fruit has a celibate virgin tasted that you are saying you cannot give up? Can't be physical, so must be mental, yes? Is this an expression of longing? That's critical here.

    Those are rhetorical questions at this point, keep reading.

    Celibacy can be voluntary and involuntary. Here are two questions I often ask, designed to cut through any ambiguity of perception and I'd like you to succinctly reply to both:

    1) Do you have hopes for a girlfriend or wife, or of having an emotional relationship with a woman?

    2) If a woman wanted to have an emotional relationship with you, would you let it happen?

    You should be able to reply to them in this same thread but, as before, your posts will not appear until I have first seen them and let them through. Please be patient.

    Also, now that your above post is visible to members, they may ask questions of you. This is normal and you should answer them. They will know your answers will not appear right away while you are in Moderation.

    However, it is important that you do not answer their questions in lieu of answering mine. Responding to me should be your first concern.

    Thank you.

    P.S. So that you know: Even after you have been moved out of moderation, long expositions can automatically get thrown into moderation, as least for newbies. I should also mention to our members that the 'Warning' in your thread title is your creation and was not added by me.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    2695
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    Hi mgtowphilosopher,

    You raise a number of interesting points worthy of discussion, but that is for later. For now a valid intro is required.

    As Unboxxed says you have covered points 2 & 3 regarding MGTOW/redpill knowledge and personal interests. Thank you.

    But as for point 1, how it relates to you personally, without offence I too am unsure.

    Being a MGHOW is less about understanding the “philosophy” as you put it and more about that philosophy being a part of who you are. It is less about education, although that is obviously a major part, and more about understanding the impact of female behaviour on you personally, accepting that it is, and rejecting it. In this way it becomes intrinsic to who you are. This is why we ask for personal experiences, not to pry or to probe but to understand where you are coming from.

    I had developed an infatuation (onetis) for the first time in my life in this time period with one of the prettiest girls in my class which lasted for approx. 4 years, given that she went to a different school a year later after I first met her this prolonged feeling is completely unwarranted but my neurotransmitters disagree. Fact is she already had a boyfriend and it's unlikely she would've given me any chance even if she wasn't in a relationship simply because of my lack of sex-appeal and being in the dregs of the hierarchy, that is fortunately where it ends.

    From ages 10-16 I thought about procuring a cute and cuddly traditional girlfriend,
    What age were you when you developed this oneitis? Younger than 10? And she already had a boyfriend?

    I wouldn't mind any pleasant non-sexual interaction with attractive fertile women
    Neither would I, and I have a number of them. But what’s with the “attractive, fertile” bit? Why is this important to you?

    I also have one more concern.

    I'm a huge autist
    While this is no barrier to membership here, why should it be, autistic people are often very intelligent and we like that. Your initial intro seems to indicate that this is the case with you.

    However it has been my experience in real life that autistic people can be very sensitive to resistance to their views. We often debate and even argue here. Would this be a problem for you? Can you take an intended insult to your views without taking it personally?

    If you are interested purely from an intellectual standpoint you are more than welcome to interact with us via the non-member forum which does not require membership. Membership is reserved for those who live the life of MGTOW, not for those who are curious and those who are dabbling.

    I am unsure if you are a good fit here, but I am open to persuasion.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    9033
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    I am unsure if you are a good fit here, but I am open to persuasion.
    Have you ever heard of extrusion?

    You hold the torch, I'll show you how it's done...
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    2695
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Have you ever heard of extrusion?

    You hold the torch, I'll show you how it's done...
    I've only got a flashlight, will that do?
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    9033
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I've only got a flashlight, will that do?
    No, the Americana version of torch, oxygen and acetylene, we need enough heat to melt any kind of steel, so we can add our special metallurgical herbs and spices!

    It's the only way to build a psychological superhighway through the narrow minded!

    Before we're through, mgtowphilosopher will have 3 more lanes in his head, 2 express, and 1 carpool.


    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  7. #7
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    but that is for later. For now a valid intro is required.
    Thank you, Jackoff, for the reinforcement of the priority.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    our special metallurgical herbs and spices!
    I swear, mgtower, you have an amazing and impressive library of interesting word groupings! The agility between those ears of yours! You amuse me over and over with the interesting and off-the-wall things that you say.

    I mean, who thinks of this stuff except you?!! There must be a rollercoaster in your head! Remember the Mad Mouse? Mr Toad's Wild Ride? That's supposed to be a compliment, btw.

    I don't mean to hijack the thread. I just wanted to let everyone know that mgtowphilosopher hasn't yet returned so there's no messages in moderation from him at this time.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,430
    Reputation
    10870
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Warning: Long Obligatory Introductory Post

    mgtowphilosopher,

    Thank you for making a detailed post.

    I would echo some of the things that Jackoff has mentioned. It seems that you are obviously intelligent, and an intellectual. But can you speak further on your relationships with women? Have you ever had a GF? If not, then how about the relationships with your female siblings, like sisters, mother? We need more experiential content so we understand what eventually led you to MGTOW.

    MGTOW is often an inner conviction arrived at by "lived experience" not by an appeal to evolutionary biology or neuropsychology etc.

    I'm struggling to understand how old you currently are, please let us know.

    And finally, what does MGTOW mean to you? Everyone here has a slightly different interpretations, but there are basics which we accept, like the gynocracy exists and it is actively hostile towards the average man etc.

    Looking forward to hearing more.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!


Similar Threads

  1. Introductory post
    By Menace888 in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 24, 2020, 11:04 AM
  2. The long, long history of females.
    By wayn in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: April 20, 2015, 2:01 AM
  4. Obligatory Introduction
    By Ithit in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 22, 2014, 2:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •