Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Cool Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Hello my fellow MGTOWians,

    1. Relationship history :

    School years : Dated and sexed different girls but didn't really click with any of them. To me they always seemed to superficial and didn't take school seriously. I aced exams while they failed years. I might of been attracted to dumb chicks but they had boobs.

    College Years : Still dated girls but I saw the same thing. Girls just thee wasting their time and not taken their education seriously. They were just looking for a sucker to live off and siphon their resources.

    Working Years : I worked full-time as a software developer and grinded for a boss who got rich off of my labor. I was cohabiting with a girl for several years. I own my own house BTW, which she lived in for free. So I decided to start my own software dev. company. This came with a lot of financial stress. My girlfriend decided that this was not the life for her and decided to move out.
    Since then I worked my ass off and now I am more financially stable then when working for someone else. She left but left her dog, 2 cats and a hedgehog. I am now taking care of them and they are happier then ever. It's weird, once she left, it's like a dark cloud left my house. All my pets changed and are a lot more friendly and relaxed. I think they sensed what kind of darkness lurked in her soul.

    Current Years : I am still running my own dev business and have acquired two new businesses. I still date and do the pump and dump but no commitment from me. I don't invest in a depreciating assets anymore (women).


    2. Awareness : Women only care what you do for them at the time and not what you have done for them in the past. When the money is gone, so are the women. My goals have shifted to myself and I am selfish. My interests are the most important things to me and no women will come between myself and my goals. I practically changed everything in my life for the better. I started eating healthier, started lifting and stopped smoking. Improved my relationships with my family and friends. I am happier now and very stress free since I have taken women off the pedestal. Coincidentally, I have been getting a lot more propositions from women but it doesn't change my direction in life.


    3. Who you are : I am 35 years old and an owner of different businesses. I am financially independent and do what I want, when I want. Enjoy coding, creating software systems, reading and increasing all areas of my life. I have also started revamping my house and it is looking great so far. I can always see it in a woman's eyes when they come home with me. They start to see themselves living with me. But that will never happen again. Fool me once.

    Keep safe during these difficult times.

    Kaveman187

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    11887
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveman187 View Post
    Hello my fellow MGTOWians,

    1. Relationship history :

    School years : Dated and sexed different girls but didn't really click with any of them. To me they always seemed to superficial and didn't take school seriously. I aced exams while they failed years. I might of been attracted to dumb chicks but they had boobs.

    College Years : Still dated girls but I saw the same thing. Girls just thee wasting their time and not taken their education seriously. They were just looking for a sucker to live off and siphon their resources.

    Working Years : I worked full-time as a software developer and grinded for a boss who got rich off of my labor. I was cohabiting with a girl for several years. I own my own house BTW, which she lived in for free. So I decided to start my own software dev. company. This came with a lot of financial stress. My girlfriend decided that this was not the life for her and decided to move out.
    Since then I worked my ass off and now I am more financially stable then when working for someone else. She left but left her dog, 2 cats and a hedgehog. I am now taking care of them and they are happier then ever. It's weird, once she left, it's like a dark cloud left my house. All my pets changed and are a lot more friendly and relaxed. I think they sensed what kind of darkness lurked in her soul.

    Current Years : I am still running my own dev business and have acquired two new businesses. I still date and do the pump and dump but no commitment from me. I don't invest in a depreciating assets anymore (women).


    2. Awareness : Women only care what you do for them at the time and not what you have done for them in the past. When the money is gone, so are the women. My goals have shifted to myself and I am selfish. My interests are the most important things to me and no women will come between myself and my goals. I practically changed everything in my life for the better. I started eating healthier, started lifting and stopped smoking. Improved my relationships with my family and friends. I am happier now and very stress free since I have taken women off the pedestal. Coincidentally, I have been getting a lot more propositions from women but it doesn't change my direction in life.


    3. Who you are : I am 35 years old and an owner of different businesses. I am financially independent and do what I want, when I want. Enjoy coding, creating software systems, reading and increasing all areas of my life. I have also started revamping my house and it is looking great so far. I can always see it in a woman's eyes when they come home with me. They start to see themselves living with me. But that will never happen again. Fool me once.

    Keep safe during these difficult times.

    Kaveman187
    Hi Kaveman187,

    Thank you for your Intro. I have seen your username and posts on another MGTOW site.

    Welcome. I have now moved you out of quarantine and you can now post on the site.

    At this time, please read our Principles by clicking on that word in the black bar at the top of this page.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,969
    Reputation
    8798
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveman187 View Post
    Hello my fellow MGTOWians,

    1. Relationship history :

    School years : Dated and sexed different girls but didn't really click with any of them. To me they always seemed to superficial and didn't take school seriously. I aced exams while they failed years. I might of been attracted to dumb chicks but they had boobs.

    College Years : Still dated girls but I saw the same thing. Girls just thee wasting their time and not taken their education seriously. They were just looking for a sucker to live off and siphon their resources.

    Working Years : I worked full-time as a software developer and grinded for a boss who got rich off of my labor. I was cohabiting with a girl for several years. I own my own house BTW, which she lived in for free. So I decided to start my own software dev. company. This came with a lot of financial stress. My girlfriend decided that this was not the life for her and decided to move out.
    Since then I worked my ass off and now I am more financially stable then when working for someone else. She left but left her dog, 2 cats and a hedgehog. I am now taking care of them and they are happier then ever. It's weird, once she left, it's like a dark cloud left my house. All my pets changed and are a lot more friendly and relaxed. I think they sensed what kind of darkness lurked in her soul.

    Current Years : I am still running my own dev business and have acquired two new businesses. I still date and do the pump and dump but no commitment from me. I don't invest in a depreciating assets anymore (women).


    2. Awareness : Women only care what you do for them at the time and not what you have done for them in the past. When the money is gone, so are the women. My goals have shifted to myself and I am selfish. My interests are the most important things to me and no women will come between myself and my goals. I practically changed everything in my life for the better. I started eating healthier, started lifting and stopped smoking. Improved my relationships with my family and friends. I am happier now and very stress free since I have taken women off the pedestal. Coincidentally, I have been getting a lot more propositions from women but it doesn't change my direction in life.


    3. Who you are : I am 35 years old and an owner of different businesses. I am financially independent and do what I want, when I want. Enjoy coding, creating software systems, reading and increasing all areas of my life. I have also started revamping my house and it is looking great so far. I can always see it in a woman's eyes when they come home with me. They start to see themselves living with me. But that will never happen again. Fool me once.

    Keep safe during these difficult times.

    Kaveman187
    Keep safe? You're the one that's bringing women into your house! That's like bringing termites to a lumber yard and teasing them with all the wood! It only takes one angry termite and you're all done!
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Keep safe? You're the one that's bringing women into your house! That's like bringing termites to a lumber yard and teasing them with all the wood! It only takes one angry termite and you're all done!
    so true!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveman187 View Post
    attracted to dumb chicks but they had boobs
    Kaveman187
    That was always my down fall....dumb chicks with big tits... :/

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,969
    Reputation
    8798
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    All you can do with a virus is quarantine or suffer the consequences, some viruses live 70 to 100 years and get worse with age! I've been in quarantine 23 years, long enough to spawn a whole new family of viruses with viruses of their own!

    See, I'm a good citizen, I know what's the right thing to do!
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    2336
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    I was married to a virus and a cold. Then, I sold my house and moved in with a plague. Now I'm broke and living with relatives. Yeah, dumb chicks with big boobs aren't as dumb as they act.

    Welcome, Kaveman. I was once told that I acted married. The woman who told me that couldn't explain what that means. Women hate strong, independent men because they need a woman like a fish needs a bicycle. If you're letting a woman live with you, she'll steal your bicycle, and then she'll steal your future.

    Be careful around dumb chicks with big tits, unless you're at a strip club.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,969
    Reputation
    8798
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    I was married to a virus and a cold. Then, I sold my house and moved in with a plague. Now I'm broke and living with relatives. Yeah, dumb chicks with big boobs aren't as dumb as they act.

    Welcome, Kaveman. I was once told that I acted married. The woman who told me that couldn't explain what that means. Women hate strong, independent men because they need a woman like a fish needs a bicycle. If you're letting a woman live with you, she'll steal your bicycle, and then she'll steal your future.

    Be careful around dumb chicks with big tits, unless you're at a strip club.
    It's not that dumb chicks steal from you, that's the system and how easy it gives them licence to ruin you! For women (literally) it's a no brainer! Like a train following tracks!
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    896
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    That was always my down fall....dumb chicks with big tits... :/
    They can be dumb or smart, I've always liked big tits!

    Ontopic: welcome, brother! Beer's in the fridge, but if you want something different you can suck mgtower's cock, I'm sure he won't mind!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  10. #10
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    4619
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Knock Knock. Who's there? Not a Thot.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Keep safe? You're the one that's bringing women into your house! That's like bringing termites to a lumber yard and teasing them with all the wood! It only takes one angry termite and you're all done!
    You said what I wanted to post! Amen brother! *High fives*


Similar Threads

  1. MGTOW The ultimate thot bait.
    By MenWithoutChains in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: January 11, 2019, 9:11 PM
  2. Thot proudly presents her thot diary
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: December 11, 2018, 7:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •