Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Another Ghost

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Another Ghost

    Greetings to All. 52 year old divorced, white male. No children. Dog recently deceased (saddest day in years). If my apartment burns down, I'll have everything I need for a country-western song.

    I was born into a solidly middle class family in 1967 and was raised with all the traditional blue pill illusions: work hard and you will be rewarded, women are looking for a good man to settle down with, etc. I was incredibly slow to take the red pill and my life can serve as a cautionary tale. I spent way too much time getting educated with advanced degrees. While my job is good, I also have the student loans to prove the cost wasn't worth it. I married for the first and only time at age 39 to a single mother with a teen-aged daughter. We divorced 7 years later when I got monkey-branched for a guy who made more money. To be honest, I was relieved. The marriage was hell. She had so many issues (real and imagined) and was fiercely manipulative. I was lucky to escape with my clothes and the dog and just left everything else behind. No alimony either as she married her latest victim six months later.

    I am grateful I never had children, and a vasectomy to make certain that wouldn't happen. Subjecting a child to this meat-grinder world would be a cruel thing for me to do, in my eyes. I understand if others would view it differently.

    After the divorce in 2013, I dated an old girlfriend from college very briefly and since then, nothing. No desire to either. I doubt the dating world would miss me anyway. I am happy to be out of it.

    So now I have been settling into a life of minimalism, pursuing a few hobbies, and just generally trying to live comfortably for the rest of my time here on earth. I also watch the downfall of Western Civilization with a mixed of humor, disgust, alarm, and curiosity (how will it all end?).

    I am very glad to be here and look forward to talking with you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1462
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Hi Revenant,

    A couple of questions just out of curiosity if you don't mind:

    How did you become aware of MGTOW generally and this site in particular?

    You mention you have a 'few hobbies', may I ask what they may be?
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  3. #3
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    10458
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Another Ghost

    Hi Revenant,

    This introduction seems sincere indeed. But I would like to hear about some episodes with regards to how your wife manipulated you.

    The younger folk need to learn about female manipulation, so could you share some stories about how your wife manipulated you?
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Hi Revenant,

    A couple of questions just out of curiosity if you don't mind:

    How did you become aware of MGTOW generally and this site in particular?

    You mention you have a 'few hobbies', may I ask what they may be?

    After my divorce, my desire to date never came back (the brief encounter with the old college girlfriend was completely random). I was beginning to think something was wrong with me so I started doing some internet research on the subject and that's how I found out about MGTOW. Turns out I wasn't alone in how I was feeling. I had to agree because I had to shudder when i thought back over how much of my life had been spent pursuing and thinking about women. It was absolutely nuts. No more.

    As to hobbies, if I don't have at least one book going there's something wrong. I also enjoy metal detecting (I'm in a club) for exercise and fresh air. I also try to take a couple of long road trips a year if time allows.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Hi Revenant,

    This introduction seems sincere indeed. But I would like to hear about some episodes with regards to how your wife manipulated you.

    The younger folk need to learn about female manipulation, so could you share some stories about how your wife manipulated you?
    It mostly started with extreme mood swings that I was supposed to solve. If she was sad or angry, it was my job to make everything better. If I didn't, she would accuse me of not loving her or implying that I had failed as a man. Everything became about proving my worth to her all the time. Doing ten things right and one thing wrong meant I had failed.

    She would also claim crippling phobias so she wouldn't have to work, which left me carrying the financial burden for everything, including her debt. She would talk about what a good Christian girl she was, but she was the one who eventually committed adultery after she found the guy who would pay for the lifestyle she wanted.

    She was a beautiful woman physically, and I suppose that sucked me in and convinced me that all that was normal, when in reality I was living an incredible screwed up life.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    1010
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another Ghost

    Welcome Revenant
    Thank you for sharing your journey to the Red Pill. I was most impressed with your instinct to not date after your divorce. It took me a little while to realize women had nothing to offer but headache, worse they are just looking for the next victim. I even had to shut off my Facebook account because 1st Ex kept trying to message me. When I joined here, I was 'neutral', but everyday I become more and more of a ghost avoiding contact with women whenever possible.
    In my 50s, I am finding that late forties early 50s women are the most desperate to lock down a retirement plan. They have NOTHING to offer except health problems, debt, child issues, mental problems, and a dried up old body

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    7085
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    It mostly started with extreme mood swings that I was supposed to solve. If she was sad or angry, it was my job to make everything better. If I didn't, she would accuse me of not loving her or implying that I had failed as a man. Everything became about proving my worth to her all the time. Doing ten things right and one thing wrong meant I had failed.

    She would also claim crippling phobias so she wouldn't have to work, which left me carrying the financial burden for everything, including her debt. She would talk about what a good Christian girl she was, but she was the one who eventually committed adultery after she found the guy who would pay for the lifestyle she wanted.

    She was a beautiful woman physically, and I suppose that sucked me in and convinced me that all that was normal, when in reality I was living an incredible screwed up life.
    That's sincere, I connected with everything you said! Looks like we're both experienced in narcissistic personality disorder with a touch of delusional psychosis! I've been in your shoes but not married to it, and more than once I've seen that pattern in women where everything is polar opposite to any cooperation at all! Welcome to the forums, it's nice to hear from others that have the same insight and understanding to the pearls we face in life otherwise know as women...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    622
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Another Ghost

    Very good intro.. I "hear" the sincerity in what you say

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1462
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Welcome.

    I appreciate openness and honesty and you seem to have those locked down.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  10. #10

    Re: Another Ghost

    Welcome. Thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to future posts.
    In the future there will be robots.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    10458
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Another Ghost

    Welcome. Feel free to contribute your thoughts, I am sure we could use some insights from an experienced man like you.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,185
    Reputation
    8816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    A short intro, and so far everyone likes it. So it can be done.

    You are either a fine writer or had one hell of a good day. Welcome.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    In my 50s, I am finding that late forties early 50s women are the most desperate to lock down a retirement plan. They have NOTHING to offer except health problems, debt, child issues, mental problems, and a dried up old body
    I have noticed the same thing when I bother to look. Some have learned to take care of themselves financially, but they are terrified of growing old alone. On the other hand, I can;t see a single one I would want to grow old with.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    19
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    I have noticed the same thing when I bother to look. Some have learned to take care of themselves financially, but they are terrified of growing old alone. On the other hand, I can;t see a single one I would want to grow old with.

    I thought they were desperate earlier, basically when their reproductive window closes (late 30s, early 40s).
    The last I dated had made plans to get pregnant through donor insemination if she didn't find her perfect match. Basically she made clear that I had no reproductive worth for her, which I didn't care much about, actually it took some pressure off. So she fired me quickly when she thought that I wasn't a doggy she could boss around. I guess technology has assisted them in prolonging and enhancing that sense of entitlement that many have. But soon or later even the donors' sperm is of no use for their sagging bodies and aged ovaries and all their power goes to the drain. Nevertheless the fact that medical tech and laws have allowed them to have kids without a partner is a clear advantage, even if can be time limited and a costly one to enjoy.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    10458
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Alone View Post
    I thought they were desperate earlier, basically when their reproductive window closes (late 30s, early 40s).
    The last I dated had made plans to get pregnant through donor insemination if she didn't find her perfect match. Basically she made clear that I had no reproductive worth for her, which I didn't care much about, actually it took some pressure off. So she fired me quickly when she thought that I wasn't a doggy she could boss around. I guess technology has assisted them in prolonging and enhancing that sense of entitlement that many have. But soon or later even the donors' sperm is of no use for their sagging bodies and aged ovaries and all their power goes to the drain. Nevertheless the fact that medical tech and laws have allowed them to have kids without a partner is a clear advantage, even if can be time limited and a costly one to enjoy.
    I notice more women taking insemination because they cannot find a man. I bet the chose the cream of the crop in terms of ''genetics''.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    19
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another Ghost

    I don't think that in Europe they get to choose anything about the donor's genetics. Maybe that's possible in US or elsewhere.
    Anyway these are clear signs of a society that is sick to the bone. Nothing that wasn't foreseen by that genius of Aldous Huxley though.

  17. #17
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    7085
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I notice more women taking insemination because they cannot find a man. I bet the chose the cream of the crop in terms of ''genetics''.
    I'll bet you any amount I can cover, that if you taped a rubber full of semen in some empty locker on any major campus, tweeted it out, you'd have 10 bulldykes fist fighting within a minute for the contents of that package! These skanks are so butt fucking ugly, it'd be like hanging a winning lottery ticket!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    622
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Another Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Welcome Revenant

    ............... finding that late forties early 50s women are the most desperate to lock down a retirement plan. They have NOTHING to offer except health problems, debt, child issues, mental problems, and a dried up old body
    It's also the time many women enter the menopause stage which only exacerbates the problems. It's a time when they can go from "appearing normal" to full blown violent bitch in .02 seconds over the least little infraction they "think" you have committed.
    Anti-depressant drugs seem to make them worse, it did with mine.

    I imagine women in that age group are more prone to commit acts of violence and or spousal abuse than any other age group... And they know for the most part the court system will give them a free pass....

    Yes society is coming apart at the seams.....and it doesn't look good for the human race


Similar Threads

  1. My ghost status
    By May 7 2020 in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 23, 2018, 9:51 PM
  2. Ghost town
    By frog in forum Lounge
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: August 22, 2018, 9:58 AM
  3. Why I became a ghost.
    By LastPriory in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 6, 2017, 9:22 AM
  4. New Ghost Saying Hello
    By ForeverGhost in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 16, 2016, 7:17 PM
  5. To Ghost or Not to Ghost....
    By z3nb4st4rd in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 12, 2015, 8:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •