Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: No fatties

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    No fatties

    1. Relationship history (experience with women, red pills, what about it made you made you aware; note- you don't HAVE to have had relationships but you can speak of your interactions with women) -- it turns out trolls don't have good, realistic stories of this ilk.


    Over the summer I had a few sexual partners. I was always clear with them that I was not interested in monogamous relationships. That was where my mistakes began. From now on I will be absolutely clear, I am not interested in anything but sex.


    Men always pay for sex, in some way. This last gal accused me of being abusive. I merely told her I do not like it when a woman I am with starts to gain weight.


    She started crying. One of my rules is not to deal with crying. Walk away. I loose all rational thought when I woman starts crying. This was the second time she had started crying, the first time was over some political views. I took the allegation of abuse seriously and went to see a counselor. After a month of counseling and hundreds of dollars later, I realized I didn’t need counseling or the relationship.


    When I commented on her weight she must have felt that I was rejecting her. She left and then tried to come back. During the short time she was gone I was able to recognize wtf was happening. I sent her a ton of clingy messages the minute I realized she was trying to come back. I told her I loved her. I think it worked. I think she got bored and moved on.


    I am a peacock. I enjoy dressing outrageously. Although nearly every piece of clothing I own comes from the thrift store. I dated a fashion designer a few years back, and she taught me a few things about fashion. She was also ungrateful, for no reason at random times or even at the best of times. We were on vacation and she got upset because we were going camping. We were going to do exactly what we had planned months before.


    2. Awareness: your blue pill perspectives, how you transitioned to red pill, with enough detail about what brought you to MGTOW.


    A good friend of mine shared Colttaine’s channel with me a few years back. I had been practicing PUA throughout my early 20’s. Everything really started to make sense. I realized how PUA was a waste of time. Before PUA I was a tradcon. Today I try my best to stay red pilled, I say try because I have a high sex drive. Having great sex causes lapses in judgement, as I have aged those lapses in judgement are shorter, less frequent, and less severe.


    3. Who you are: tell us a little bit of who you are. What you like, what you do, etc.


    I am building a stealth camper to live in. I work at ski resorts over the winter and national parks in the summer. I meditate daily.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: No fatties

    M8 guess I will say it first, seems like this is an unfinished work in progress at the moment. I get the impression you don't seem to far removed from relationshits? Need to clarify that a little. And what to mean by Neutral for a Type? Dare I say feeling kinda purple here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    491
    Reputation
    1448
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: No fatties

    You use a lot of buzz-words, and I’m sorry if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, but your intro lacks something, as did many of ours. This isn’t a big thing but if you could answer a few questions it might help.

    Over the summer I had a few sexual partners. I was always clear with them that I was not interested in monogamous relationships. That was where my mistakes began. From now on I will be absolutely clear, I am not interested in anything but sex.
    Are not these two views not actually one in the same: no interest in monogamy; only interested in sex. Where is the confusion?

    Men always pay for sex, in some way.
    In that we can agree.

    When I commented on her weight she must have felt that I was rejecting her. She left and then tried to come back. During the short time she was gone I was able to recognize wtf was happening. I sent her a ton of clingy messages the minute I realized she was trying to come back. I told her I loved her. I think it worked. I think she got bored and moved on.
    This paragraph confuses me. Did you want her back? If not why the ‘clingy’ messages?

    So, you told her you loved her and it worked. So what was the intention of telling her you loved her?

    You also mention that you practised PUA throughout your early 20s. What age group are you in now? What has changed?

    Age and experience can mean a lot. It might help us understand where you're coming from if we know your age group.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    7044
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: No fatties


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    M8 guess I will say it first, seems like this is an unfinished work in progress at the moment. I get the impression you don't seem to far removed from relationshits? Need to clarify that a little. And what to mean by Neutral for a Type? Dare I say feeling kinda purple here.
    By neutral I mean that I live in duplicity. I ghost in the sense that I have unplugged from nearly all types of social media, other than this forum, texting, and phone calls. I am unplugged from social gatherings, if the social gathering is a must, I find my own table, my own seat and try my best to focus on the main event. I am also living in eternal bachelorhood, I have been my entire life.

    While living the above life, women begin to pry their way into my life. A switch in my mind happens where I begin to forget the red pill and I decide to try again. Usually about a month in, the first fight occurs, and an epiphany of logic of the red pill comes flying into my mind. I realize I have duped myself. I realize the inordinate waste of time and resources which this woman has consumed.

    I am not purple pill because my main priority is myself. I did not deny the hypergamous nature of the any of the woman I was with. I know the reason they ‘fell for me’ is because I protrude alpha. I live my own life. I am comfortable in my skin. At work I get questioned about why I did not go to a social event or why I left early, my answer, “I had other plans.” Or typically at night, while everyone is out hanging with there friends, I am at home, reading stoicism, meditating, or planning my next adventure.

    I know the reason I ‘fell for them’. They’re young and pretty. The best way I can describe my experience is, it’s like being a heroin addict. I am in perpetual recovery. The problem is I have to go to the grocery store, I have to work, I have to attend certain work social gatherings. Suddenly the heroin that I have done so well to avoid is unzipping my pants and has its lips wrapped around my dick.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    You use a lot of buzz-words, and I’m sorry if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, but your intro lacks something, as did many of ours. This isn’t a big thing but if you could answer a few questions it might help.



    Are not these two views not actually one in the same: no interest in monogamy; only interested in sex. Where is the confusion?



    In that we can agree.



    This paragraph confuses me. Did you want her back? If not why the ‘clingy’ messages?

    So, you told her you loved her and it worked. So what was the intention of telling her you loved her?

    You also mention that you practised PUA throughout your early 20s. What age group are you in now? What has changed?

    Age and experience can mean a lot. It might help us understand where you're coming from if we know your age group.
    Did I want her back? Why the clingy messages?

    On an emotional level I did crave her validation, on a logical level I know that when a man says, “I love you.” Before she is ready, her hypergamy will tell her she can do better.

    She came back because her hypergamy was telling her, “This man has options. He can tell me to loose weight.” Telling a gal she needs to loose weight is a risky behavior, and while woman may not connect the dots in their mind, they ultimately find this extremely attractive because her hypergamous mind reads it as, he is an alpha.

    I am now in my late 20’s.

    What has changed is I don’t go out looking for women, ever. I live my life for me.

    The difference between no interest in ‘monogamy’ and ‘sex only’ is the level of clarity. If I say I am don’t do ‘monogamy’ I realized they think this means I would be willing to have an ‘open relationship’.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    3. A continuation of who I am:

    Things I would rather do with my time than engage with women:

    Build my camper, ski, meditate, play board games with friends, listen to music, roll Jiu Jitsu, camping, hiking, kayaking, psychedelics, study evolutionary psychology, stoicism.

    A passion of mine is understanding human psychological traits, from a evolutionary psychological perspective. Every week I read 3 or so studies to obtain an increase of knowledge and awareness of the human mind and its behaviors. TL,DR, I study evolutionary psychology.

    A timeline of my political views in my adult life would be, 18-20 (tradcon), 21-24 (SJW), 25 and beyond (centrist). I value freedom of speech. I value a decentralized government.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: No fatties

    I think I get it. You are still fairly young and although you understand you have not seen close up the evils they do.

    Just beware padawan, get snipped and do not co-habitate

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    491
    Reputation
    1448
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: No fatties

    I dunno,

    The Jedi is coming out in me.

    I sense anger and frustration, but these are not things to be dismissed, we have all felt them after all.

    You still have many years ahead of you. I am still unsure if this is your path, or more importantly if you KNOW that this is your path, but you have answered questions openly and honestly and for that I give great respect.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  10. #10
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    11598
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by M8fix View Post
    By neutral I mean that I live in duplicity. I ghost in the sense that I have unplugged from nearly all types of social media, other than this forum, texting, and phone calls. I am unplugged from social gatherings, if the social gathering is a must, I find my own table, my own seat and try my best to focus on the main event. I am also living in eternal bachelorhood, I have been my entire life.

    While living the above life, women begin to pry their way into my life. A switch in my mind happens where I begin to forget the red pill and I decide to try again. Usually about a month in, the first fight occurs, and an epiphany of logic of the red pill comes flying into my mind. I realize I have duped myself. I realize the inordinate waste of time and resources which this woman has consumed.
    Hi M8fix,

    I made bold the words that to me indicate present tense and not stuff that is no more. That "switch in your mind" where you decide to try again can be called backsliding.

    Your first paragraph describes your life now. Today. So, your second paragraph says to me that your backsliding is also a current thing, not past tense. That its possible recurrence that you will try again is a feature of your life today. That you acknowledge this. Not that women will try you with their prying. We all still may experience that. But that you will try again.

    I'm trying to account for how easy it is for a person to slip between verb tenses when writing at length with much to say. "Fell for them" versus "is unzipping". I've mixed my verb tenses plenty, but I try not to, because it's confusing, not helpful in an Introduction.

    Interesting declaration, no fatties. I infer you welcome all others, so yeah, it's a matter of being clear to what degree do you welcome.

    Question: Are you currently susceptible to backsliding, to forming a relationship? Do you see it happening to you despite your protestations?

    I mean, from what you wrote, it's possible you could have come here not because of a MGTOW commitment but because you still have a foot in both worlds and may be trying to communicate this.

    Please clarify for me.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Hi M8fix,

    I made bold the words that to me indicate present tense and not stuff that is no more. That "switch in your mind" where you decide to try again can be called backsliding.

    Your first paragraph describes your life now. Today. So, your second paragraph says to me that your backsliding is also a current thing, not past tense. That its possible recurrence that you will try again is a feature of your life today. That you acknowledge this. Not that women will try you with their prying. We all still may experience that. But that you will try again.

    I'm trying to account for how easy it is for a person to slip between verb tenses when writing at length with much to say. "Fell for them" versus "is unzipping". I've mixed my verb tenses plenty, but I try not to, because it's confusing, not helpful in an Introduction.

    Interesting declaration, no fatties. I infer you welcome all others, so yeah, it's a matter of being clear to what degree do you welcome.

    Question: Are you currently susceptible to backsliding, to forming a relationship? Do you see it happening to you despite your protestations?

    I mean, from what you wrote, it's possible you could have come here not because of a MGTOW commitment but because you still have a foot in both worlds and may be trying to communicate this.

    Please clarify for me.

    Thank you.
    At this moment, I am not susceptible to backsliding.

    I never live with women I have sex with, I never let them get that close. I don’t have sex unless I know there is a short term exit. I know that either I will be moving soon or she will be moving soon.

    I never let relationships get past a month, the longest one I had was two months. That one was expensive.

    I go in with the expectation that I will only have sex. Have sex for two weeks and then move on.

    All of this is pass tense, during the last two months I have been physically on my own. For some reason, I thought it was a good idea to make phone calls and texts messages to former sexual partners.

    I will never get into a long term relationship. The short term, say two weeks of sex every night, that I am ok with. The problem I have is I don’t stay true to my values. I spend the night. After reflection I recognize how poor of an idea this is.

    To be more specific: no fatties, never anyone over 25.

    I have no children and never will because of a vasectomy.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I think I get it. You are still fairly young and although you understand you have not seen close up the evils they do.

    Just beware padawan, get snipped and do not co-habitate
    This is correct. I have never experienced first hand the evils. I have watched friends and brothers marriages fall apart. I will never go there.

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    7044
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: No fatties

    They got this little thing called #METOO, I swear it's a net specially designed for snagging guys like you. It's only a matter of time before the full fury of woman is unleashed on you, or some bug makes it into your body, now they're A to Z and every color in the rainbow, some even skip, dance, and play a tune!
    You're playing with fire in a coalmine, hope you know what you're doing.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    10442
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: No fatties

    M8fix,

    Could you give a story of how a female manipulated you in your life? It could be a mother, sister or lover.
    Also, could you give some background about where you are from, and what is the culture like in your country?

    Also what does your name mean?

    You have said some interesting things, but I don't get a sense of who you are.
    Also, you must be very handsome to be able to have that much regular non-committal sex.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    M8fix,

    Could you give a story of how a female manipulated you in your life? It could be a mother, sister or lover.
    Also, could you give some background about where you are from, and what is the culture like in your country?

    Also what does your name mean?

    You have said some interesting things, but I don't get a sense of who you are.
    Also, you must be very handsome to be able to have that much regular non-committal sex.

    I can’t really give stories on how my sisters and mom manipulated me. They tried but it never worked. My Grandma tried to have me work for her for shit wages, I refused and demanded a proper wage. My mom and sisters haven’t been able to manipulate me because I see it coming, have lived on my own since 18, and in my teen years I saw the bullshit for what it was.

    From 14 to 18 I was in a sense my own man. I had a very strong father figure who taught me well. Warned me about women, he warned me about my mom, on his death bed. My father taught me to think critically and internalize my values. I took his warning about women very seriously, his last words to me basically were: don’t get trapped by the women you have sex with, think for yourself, and really consider if you actually want kids.

    During elementary school if I called home to get picked up from school for being sick my dad would come get me and take me to work with him, because he always knew that I wasn’t sick. My dad’s mindset was that I was being weak. Summer time was vacation for most kids but in my family, my dad put us work, on his business. This wasn’t easy work either. My dad rented real estate and flipped houses, during the summer, about 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, my time was spent remodeling homes. When I was 5 years old and able to fetch tools, that’s when my dad started taking me to work.

    It’s not like it was work, all the time. On the weekends, he gave me a car, money, and I did whatever I wanted, as long as I showed up to work Monday morning. We had a speed boat, pontoon boat, and a jet ski. My dad took us on family outings. If I really broke the rules, I got spanked.

    I came up with my name on the spot, sounded good, there’s no meaning.

    I am an American, first generation.

    The lover that got me the worst was a gal I met in a Nordic country. We lived together for the last month I was there. She then came to the US and visited me. I paid for everything but her plane ticket. The sex was pretty good but once she was gone I realized that I shouldn’t be paying for everything just because of her vagina. We were supposed to go to France together but I told her not to come because she had no job, and no way to pay for her share of the vacation.

    I am good looking, and I have confidence. I know I said above that I unplug from social gatherings, that takes concentrated effort. I enjoy dancing, making jokes, and I can find common ground with nearly anyone, being an extrovert is more natural to me.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    10442
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: No fatties

    From 14 to 18 I was in a sense my own man. I had a very strong father figure who taught me well. Warned me about women, he warned me about my mom, on his death bed. My father taught me to think critically and internalize my values. I took his warning about women very seriously, his last words to me basically were: don’t get trapped by the women you have sex with, think for yourself, and really consider if you actually want kids.
    I think this is where you are different from many many MGTOW.

    I can tell you for sure that my father was a pussy and a complete wanker. He never even once mentioned female manipulation to me.

    Well that is why you demanded better working conditions from your manipulative and conniving grandmother.

    How do you feel about your female siblings in general? just curios if you think they manipulate their sons on purpose or some have said it is 'unconscious'?

    As you can see from my signature - I believe mother purposefully set up their sons to sacrifice themselves for team vagina - which is why mothers are the biggest enemy of a MGTOW minded man.

    I think your intro is quite interesting but it would be nice to hear more personal stories about your encounters and how you deal with women in general.

    Well, I for one would like to say welcome, but there will be other members who may want to inquire further and the moderators may chime in as well.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  17. #17
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    11598
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by M8fix View Post
    I will never get into a long term relationship. The short term, say two weeks of sex every night, that I am ok with. The problem I have is I don’t stay true to my values. I spend the night. After reflection I recognize how poor of an idea this is.
    Two weeks of sex every night but spending the night even once in a 14-day stretch is something that crosses a line? I'd think the logistics of going home and coming back every day would cause you to stay over, if only once.

    But, it means much more to you, this over-nighting, that you say it.

    Did you just state that you do not stay true to your saying that you will never get into a long term relationship?

    "I am not.... I never.... I don't... I will never....

    But I also don't stay true to what I just said."

    That's what I'm hearing.

    You've started a thread that's in moderation (not visible) but what you asked in it supports my concern that you may be premature in joining a MGTOW site.

    Quote Originally Posted by M8fix View Post
    At this moment, I am not susceptible to backsliding.
    You and I both notice your lack of resolve.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Two weeks of sex every night but spending the night even once in a 14-day stretch is something that crosses a line? I'd think the logistics of going home and coming back every day would cause you to stay over, if only once.

    But, it means much more to you, this over-nighting, that you say it.

    Did you just state that you do not stay true to your saying that you will never get into a long term relationship?

    "I am not.... I never.... I don't... I will never....

    But I also don't stay true to what I just said."

    That's what I'm hearing.

    You've started a thread that's in moderation (not visible) but what you asked in it supports my concern that you may be premature in joining a MGTOW site.



    You and I both notice your lack of resolve.

    When I say I don’t stay true to my values, I mean that when I develop feelings of I care for this person I need to learn to walk away. If the feeling of, this person is different from the others comes up, that is the day I should be walking away and never texting or talking to them again.

    I don’t have sex with women who are going to be around for a long time, this is part of my defense of against #metoo. I only feel safe to have sex with women who will be around short term because if I did have sex with someone who was going to be there longer I am terrified of the result.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I think this is where you are different from many many MGTOW.

    I can tell you for sure that my father was a pussy and a complete wanker. He never even once mentioned female manipulation to me.

    Well that is why you demanded better working conditions from your manipulative and conniving grandmother.

    How do you feel about your female siblings in general? just curios if you think they manipulate their sons on purpose or some have said it is 'unconscious'?

    As you can see from my signature - I believe mother purposefully set up their sons to sacrifice themselves for team vagina - which is why mothers are the biggest enemy of a MGTOW minded man.

    I think your intro is quite interesting but it would be nice to hear more personal stories about your encounters and how you deal with women in general.

    Well, I for one would like to say welcome, but there will be other members who may want to inquire further and the moderators may chime in as well.
    The manipulation is intentional. My mom wants more grandchildren, she wants me to have a woman. I do believe my mother, my grandmother, and sisters all want the men in our family to become part of the vagina worship.

    I don’t spend much time with my family because they are too family oriented and too religious. I see my mom about twice a year, my sisters even less, my grandma about once every 2 years. I see them as a danger to the goals and lifestyle that I want to live.

    More about my experiences with women..

    There was this burnet gal who supposedly left her vape at my place and had to come look for it. It turned out that was a lie, she had it the whole time and just wanted to be alone with me again. This gal was so boring. Physically attractive but otherwise extremely boring.

    The feminists, I have been on a feminist streak because when a gal tells me she is feminist I respond with, “I am a chauvinist.” They like this response. I won’t argue with them I stay clam and ask questions that make them realize how ignorant their position is. As an example, they cry that that women have is harder than men, I ask, “If women’s lives are more difficult, why are 70% of suicides men?”

    Or they can’t see the value in the oil industry, they say it’s evil, I will ask, “If fossil fuels are so bad why are you driving this car? Why do own this car? Nearly 80% of the energy we consume is fossil fuel. The luxuries we have are because of fossil fuel. Are you saying you would cut your energy consumption by 80%?”

    The points they make will not address the things I said, they go on 5 minutes tirades, then I ask one more question, and I get another 5 minutes tirade. Then it’s the patriarchy. They will call me a privileged straight white male. I say, “Yes, I am a straight white male, and I am privileged. You think I am just going to give that away? You live in one of the wealthiest countries, are you going to give away your privilege?”

    If this goes on long enough they will start crying, usually once the topic moves to animals, and how we are hurting the animals. I tell them, “I subscribe to speciesism, all my friends are human, I put my friends before other living beings. Should we value the life of the cow over your mom?”

    At some point they want to win so they tell themselves that if they have sex with me that is how they win. I had sex with one, and immediately after, she says, “I can’t believe I just had sex with someone who worked in the oil industry.”

    There is no logic to what these woman believe or how they act. I am clearly a man who will never be a husband or a father. Then they express to me how they want kids, many times immediately after I tell them I’ve had a vasectomy. I tell them I have been single my entire life, I want to be single forever, they proceed to fuck my brains out, and then my mind goes... Oh maybe I could keep this one around.

    I feel euphoric after the about 3 to 10 sex sessions, then there’s my attachment phase, where I know I shouldn’t pursue it any longer but I also know that if I get clingy she will go away. Being clingy is safer than kicking her out. If I am clingy she feels like she won. If I tell her to leave it’s much more likely that there will be a backlash. I have done this routine countless times. My MGTOW friend says my glitch is actually a feature.

    I am a MGTOW, at moments I backslide. I want community that will reinforce the values of I must go my own way.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: No fatties

    A few other things I will point out, a feminist will tell me, “You must understand my struggle.” And then say, “You are a privileged white male, you can’t understand.” My question, “Only a minute ago you said I must understand your struggle, now you’re telling me I can’t understand your struggle, which is it?”

    She will say, “I support the rights of transgender women. I think we need to break down the stereotypes of what it means to be a woman.” I will ask, “By allowing men to embrace the stereotypes of what it means to be a woman you are supporting the stereotypes of what it means to be a woman, but you also want these stereotypes to go away, so which is it?”

    Women want to dress sexy and be sexy, yet they don’t want to be sexualized, moreover they only want to be sexualized at the ‘appropriate’ time. This one here is the ultimate control mechanism within a woman. She ever so subtlety wants a man to ‘know’ when she is ready for sex. What this actually is, is a mechanism of control, she is slowly training your brain to read her feelings and to react ‘appropriately’.


Similar Threads

  1. The Entitlement of Fatties
    By Bonobo Protocol in forum Lounge
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: December 5, 2018, 4:53 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 24, 2015, 7:39 PM
  3. Fatties Gunna Fat
    By Devil in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 19, 2015, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •