Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    13
    Type
    Neutral

    Thumbs up Dislike making intros but want to join

    Relationship History: I'm very socially awkward so I don't have many interactions with women. Wouldn't say I'm an outright ghost or bachelor because while I do desire male camaraderie, I would like to limit my interactions with women as much as possible. However, I did have a group of female friends when I was a young boy. We met through the game Minecraft in 2013, making me 18 years old now and 10 at the time. It was a now long-dead server based around roleplays, and it was mostly female populated. We were good friends for the first few days but after a while, I noticed that we would often shit-talk each other behind their backs and laugh about them. Among this, I had always struggled with being accidentally offensive so I would notice one of the so-called-friends would assume I tried to intentionally offend her and then go rally other people to start a smear campaign against me. At the time, I did not think about gender so I chalked it up to her simply being sensitive, I assumed sensitive guys would be the same.


    Until I learned that they were not. After our friend group had split up due to my parents not allowing me to use Skype, I started playing different vidya. I wouldn't describe my process as "learning women were terrible" but instead "learning that men were so much more than women" I had met a group on Discord around late 2016 and they were all male. We had fun together, just playing games, making jokes, among using the Discord features which were new to us. One day, one of them had left the server due to a panic attack. I was confused so I asked him what was going on and he admitted he was bullied as a child every year. Along with this, he had a friend group that secretly hated him and told him to kill himself one day. It devastated him. You may notice that I left out the genders of his friend group. That I do not know, he later ended up being very secretive. I did not know how to support him because nothing like that had ever happened to me, and I was literally autistic, but I tried my best.


    We ended up being very good friends. I learned more about him, that he was often sensitive to jokes because of his past experience so I tried my best to get him to know that I did not mean any harm. He never assumed I did anything bad intentionally. A few years later, everything changed when he got a girlfriend he met on Discord. She was sensitive, but in the female way. She said that she had previous abusive boyfriends, which my friend told me, and I felt kind of bad for her.


    She would often say stuff like "I hate myself" in a group chat we were in which really bothered my friend and he would often have anxiety about it and how to help her. She never changed, and they broke up. Some other things I had learned about her from him is that she would often delete messages and type with .'s at the end of the sentence for emphasis. (It was Discord, you always left them out unless you were being serious.) It seemed harmless, but after reflecting, I realized that she did this because she had a very different viewpoint from us men. Like my female friend I mentioned before, she expected men to cater to her feelings as if she was the center of the universe.


    More subtle though, was how fucking boring they all were compared to my male friends. Every fucking time you asked them where they found a hobby from it's always someone they know. It's like they do not search on their own. I have never seen a woman with initiative to go out and get something unique. It's always either a whore, something mainstream (and dear god if they go like "I'm not like other girls"), or something stupid and illogical like astrology. I've seen this phenomenon where men go after something unique be called 'autistic' in a meme sense. I've never seen a woman autistic in this way, even the actual aspergers women are just women that get anxious because they lack empathetic flow like other women and expend a bunch of energy on trying to do neurotypical woman stuff. I mean, who can blame them?


    Awareness: I was a massive redditor when I was 13-15, so naturally that's where I heard of r/mgtow. Thankfully I don't go on reddit anymore kek. It was rather eye-opening, especially since my peers were chasing girls and idolizing them. It wasn't interesting to me at the time, but the interest in grew stronger because of some mental issues and soul-searching. At the time, I did not like having deviant ideological positions, but now I quite like researching and learning about stuff that's not accepted by mainstream society. I don't quite know too much about anything MGTOW-specific, but that's why I'm here to learn and become a better man.


    Who you are: I use an anonymous name and email provider because of my semi-ghost nature. I would like to keep all of my identities separate. Otherwise, I can tell you that you can call me 110 or Mason. Besides my interest in gender dynamics, I quite like programming too. I know a little bit of Python right now, but I'm learning Java because it may be useful to me in the future. I quite like personality systems too because I feel like they are good for self-improvement if you use it correctly. If you're curious on my personality types, I may reveal them later. Another programming language I was interested in was Common Lisp, the slogan "the programmable programming language" captivated my interest, but I'm not good at focusing at more than one thing at once so I'll stick with Java for now.


    I have a bunch of hobbies I've tried to stick through, such as music making and music playing, but there seems to be something wrong with my mental state. My psych. gave me a bunch of meds but they haven't done shit. I have no idea what's up with me. Maybe making friends or having discussions with people here could help. I don't want to reroute the conversation to psychiatry and psychology, so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if this section was lacking, I'm kind of an undifferentiated person. If you got this far, thank you for reading. Hope to see you guys soon.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by 110648 View Post
    Relationship History: I'm very socially awkward so I don't have many interactions with women. Wouldn't say I'm an outright ghost or bachelor because while I do desire male camaraderie, I would like to limit my interactions with women as much as possible. However, I did have a group of female friends when I was a young boy. We met through the game Minecraft in 2013, making me 18 years old now and 10 at the time. It was a now long-dead server based around roleplays, and it was mostly female populated. We were good friends for the first few days but after a while, I noticed that we would often shit-talk each other behind their backs and laugh about them. Among this, I had always struggled with being accidentally offensive so I would notice one of the so-called-friends would assume I tried to intentionally offend her and then go rally other people to start a smear campaign against me. At the time, I did not think about gender so I chalked it up to her simply being sensitive, I assumed sensitive guys would be the same.


    Until I learned that they were not. After our friend group had split up due to my parents not allowing me to use Skype, I started playing different vidya. I wouldn't describe my process as "learning women were terrible" but instead "learning that men were so much more than women" I had met a group on Discord around late 2016 and they were all male. We had fun together, just playing games, making jokes, among using the Discord features which were new to us. One day, one of them had left the server due to a panic attack. I was confused so I asked him what was going on and he admitted he was bullied as a child every year. Along with this, he had a friend group that secretly hated him and told him to kill himself one day. It devastated him. You may notice that I left out the genders of his friend group. That I do not know, he later ended up being very secretive. I did not know how to support him because nothing like that had ever happened to me, and I was literally autistic, but I tried my best.


    We ended up being very good friends. I learned more about him, that he was often sensitive to jokes because of his past experience so I tried my best to get him to know that I did not mean any harm. He never assumed I did anything bad intentionally. A few years later, everything changed when he got a girlfriend he met on Discord. She was sensitive, but in the female way. She said that she had previous abusive boyfriends, which my friend told me, and I felt kind of bad for her.


    She would often say stuff like "I hate myself" in a group chat we were in which really bothered my friend and he would often have anxiety about it and how to help her. She never changed, and they broke up. Some other things I had learned about her from him is that she would often delete messages and type with .'s at the end of the sentence for emphasis. (It was Discord, you always left them out unless you were being serious.) It seemed harmless, but after reflecting, I realized that she did this because she had a very different viewpoint from us men. Like my female friend I mentioned before, she expected men to cater to her feelings as if she was the center of the universe.


    More subtle though, was how fucking boring they all were compared to my male friends. Every fucking time you asked them where they found a hobby from it's always someone they know. It's like they do not search on their own. I have never seen a woman with initiative to go out and get something unique. It's always either a whore, something mainstream (and dear god if they go like "I'm not like other girls"), or something stupid and illogical like astrology. I've seen this phenomenon where men go after something unique be called 'autistic' in a meme sense. I've never seen a woman autistic in this way, even the actual aspergers women are just women that get anxious because they lack empathetic flow like other women and expend a bunch of energy on trying to do neurotypical woman stuff. I mean, who can blame them?


    Awareness: I was a massive redditor when I was 13-15, so naturally that's where I heard of r/mgtow. Thankfully I don't go on reddit anymore kek. It was rather eye-opening, especially since my peers were chasing girls and idolizing them. It wasn't interesting to me at the time, but the interest in grew stronger because of some mental issues and soul-searching. At the time, I did not like having deviant ideological positions, but now I quite like researching and learning about stuff that's not accepted by mainstream society. I don't quite know too much about anything MGTOW-specific, but that's why I'm here to learn and become a better man.


    Who you are: I use an anonymous name and email provider because of my semi-ghost nature. I would like to keep all of my identities separate. Otherwise, I can tell you that you can call me 110 or Mason. Besides my interest in gender dynamics, I quite like programming too. I know a little bit of Python right now, but I'm learning Java because it may be useful to me in the future. I quite like personality systems too because I feel like they are good for self-improvement if you use it correctly. If you're curious on my personality types, I may reveal them later. Another programming language I was interested in was Common Lisp, the slogan "the programmable programming language" captivated my interest, but I'm not good at focusing at more than one thing at once so I'll stick with Java for now.


    I have a bunch of hobbies I've tried to stick through, such as music making and music playing, but there seems to be something wrong with my mental state. My psych. gave me a bunch of meds but they haven't done shit. I have no idea what's up with me. Maybe making friends or having discussions with people here could help. I don't want to reroute the conversation to psychiatry and psychology, so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if this section was lacking, I'm kind of an undifferentiated person. If you got this far, thank you for reading. Hope to see you guys soon.
    Hi Mason,

    Thank you for your Intro. I request a little clarification, please. I know you indicate that you don't have many interactions with women, and that's fine, and you told us a lot about your male friend and his girlfriend from which you did pick up a little about female behavior. As you did from online interactions, I think.

    Can you tell us about any of your in-person interactions with women, few that they apparently were? What you saw, what you experienced, etc. I'm not able to discern from what you wrote if any of it was in-person. I'd be curious as to what you have to say. First-person, in-person stuff.

    but now I quite like researching and learning about stuff that's not accepted by mainstream society. I don't quite know too much about anything MGTOW-specific, but that's why I'm here to learn and become a better man.
    It is good that you research MGTOW, but where do you stand in relation to MGTOW? Are you MGTOW? Do you yet know? I know you want to be a better man, that is good, but do you mean to be this for a woman in your future? Let me ask you two questions, please:

    1) Do you have hopes for a girlfriend or wife, or of having an emotional relationship with a woman?

    2) If a woman wanted to have an emotional relationship with you, would you let it happen?


    Please reply in a new post in this thread. As before, your post will not immediately appear until a moderator has first seen it.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,922
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Hi 110648, or Mason.

    That was a very heartfelt post and I imagine it was difficult for you. Thank you. There is much in it I find intriguing to say the least and would like to discuss about it.

    But first, entry criteria must be observed, I’m sure you understand. Listen to Unboxxed.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    13
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Hi Mason,
    Can you tell us about any of your in-person interactions with women, few that they apparently were? What you saw, what you experienced, etc. I'm not able to discern from what you wrote if any of it was in-person. I'd be curious as to what you have to say. First-person, in-person stuff.
    Most of it was online, yes. The only part I mentioned interactions with women in-person was when I mentioned that my peers would gravitate towards them. Part of my mental issues are that I have a very blurry memory. I tend to have NPC energy where I would only talk to people if they talked to me first. Women did not talk to me first, thus I did not talk to women. I never had that magnetism towards them that most other boys had. I don't think I'm a queer because I don't have attraction to men either. I have attraction to them only as friends and discussion partners.

    Should I mention my mother? I have an aversion to talking about my family because it's an odd dynamic. Not that I'm generally averse to odd things, it's just that I don't really know much about her; I prefer to gather information before judging. What I know is that she's assertive, prefers male friends and has generally supported me doing what I want. She's somewhat conservative and doesn't support all this NWO shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    It is good that you research MGTOW, but where do you stand in relation to MGTOW? Are you MGTOW? Do you yet know? I know you want to be a better man, that is good, but do you mean to be this for a woman in your future? Let me ask you two questions, please:

    I believe that yes I am MGTOW. I want to be a better man because my father didn't teach me jack shit. I am not interested in letting my viewpoint become feminized or otherwise warped by women. I do not want a woman in my future.

    1) Do you have hopes for a girlfriend or wife, or of having an emotional relationship with a woman?

    No, see my above responses.

    2) If a woman wanted to have an emotional relationship with you, would you let it happen?
    The only situation I can imagine a women wanting to have an emotional relationship with me is if she was insane or extremely desperate. That's a no from me.

  5. #5
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by 110648 View Post
    Most of it was online, yes. The only part I mentioned interactions with women in-person was when I mentioned that my peers would gravitate towards them. Part of my mental issues are that I have a very blurry memory. I tend to have NPC energy where I would only talk to people if they talked to me first. Women did not talk to me first, thus I did not talk to women. I never had that magnetism towards them that most other boys had. I don't think I'm a queer because I don't have attraction to men either. I have attraction to them only as friends and discussion partners.

    Should I mention my mother? I have an aversion to talking about my family because it's an odd dynamic. Not that I'm generally averse to odd things, it's just that I don't really know much about her; I prefer to gather information before judging. What I know is that she's assertive, prefers male friends and has generally supported me doing what I want. She's somewhat conservative and doesn't support all this NWO shit.
    Hi Mason,

    You have not answered anything that I asked in my last post. Above, you've only referred to your previous response to elaborate about your nature that inhibits you. You've been informing me of how unusual communication is for you and I get that, of how you dislike disclosure and I get that, but now that I get those things, let's move on to what I have asked, please.

    You're 18 now, so unless you went to an all-male school, you had to have personally interacted with girls to any extent. That's several years to draw from. I can't believe that you never talked to girls or that girls never talked to you first. You acknowledge that most of your interactions were online so now talk about the ones that's weren't. Choose your best specific recollections of how girls treated you in-person and tell us about them.

    You also did not reply to my two numbered questions. Do so.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; May 5, 2021 at 12:31 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    13
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Hi Mason,

    You have not answered anything that I asked in my last post. Above, you've only referred to your previous response to elaborate about your nature that inhibits you. You've been informing me of how unusual communication is for you and I get that, of how you dislike disclosure and I get that, but now that I get those things, let's move on to what I have asked, please.

    You're 18 now, so unless you went to an all-male school, you had to have personally interacted with girls to any extent. That's several years to draw from. I can't believe that you never talked to girls or that girls never talked to you first. You acknowledge that most of your interactions were online so now talk about the ones that's weren't. Choose your best specific recollections of how girls treated you in-person and tell us about them.

    You also did not reply to my two numbered questions. Do so.

    Thank you.
    I actually did reply to the numbered questions, they were in the quote part because I fucked it up.
    I could talk about group or 1on1 projects where I forced to interact with them, but all I can remember is them just focusing on the project and not anything besides that. I also never finished highschool, making matters more complicated.
    I never based my opinions on women with my real-life interactions with them because I could never get close to any of them to accurately judge them. The only note I remember making about real-life gender dynamics I've witnessed is that even the "nerdy" women have good social skills and an active social life. I remember one of my male classmates seemed like an anxious nerd but he seemed to be that out of choice because he did not want to talk to me either.

  7. #7
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by 110648 View Post
    I actually did reply to the numbered questions, they were in the quote part because I fucked it up.
    I could talk about group or 1on1 projects where I forced to interact with them, but all I can remember is them just focusing on the project and not anything besides that. I also never finished highschool, making matters more complicated.
    I never based my opinions on women with my real-life interactions with them because I could never get close to any of them to accurately judge them. The only note I remember making about real-life gender dynamics I've witnessed is that even the "nerdy" women have good social skills and an active social life. I remember one of my male classmates seemed like an anxious nerd but he seemed to be that out of choice because he did not want to talk to me either.
    Hi Mason,

    I actually did reply to the numbered questions, they were in the quote part
    Ah, so rather than clarify to me right now what I said I did not see, you stand by your previous answer which did me no good. Nothing you wrote befits my questions. You're being difficult, not forthcoming. Please understand the difference, for your future use. We need what we ask for, with directness and clarity, minus the clutter. In your cluttered reply can also be hidden your hopes for an emotional relationship. Who the heck can know if you are MGTOW with what you write? It's not on me to guess or read minds. Ok, so this will be your reply.

    I never based my opinions on women with my real-life interactions with them because I could never get close to any of them to accurately judge them.
    And you believe you get close to women when online? I got news for you there. More to the point of this Intro, I had requested from you these real-life interactions of which you speak. But maybe you preferred I believe this:

    I could talk about group or 1on1 projects where I forced to interact with them, but all I can remember is them just focusing on the project and not anything besides that.
    And that's all you have? This is highly suspicious that you cannot recall people talking to you or your thoughts around that. In your life. You expect me to believe that you just don't remember talking to people. In your life. Maybe saying that is something that works in your chat rooms. But not here. Ok, so this, too, will be your reply.

    For you to say that you were "forced" to interact with people in normal human interactive situations tells me that you just don't like people or won't make the effort to get along.

    And that lack of effort shows up here. The How To Intro sticky that you had read includes this part:

    A mod will request more detail. At which point, more detail should be provided soon. If it's not forthcoming, the user will be removed. We need to be strict about this to ensure the community stays high-quality as it has been from the start.

    You're being cloudy, not forthcoming, and I think further attempts from me to help you clarify yourself for purposes of this Intro will bring me more obfuscated replies. I'm talking plainly to you here because I think you need it, in lieu of the online BS in which you apparently immerse yourself.

    You've failed our Intro process for your cloudiness.

    Beyond that, I can't help but think that your interest in MGTOW may serve to reinforce that you have strong negative attitudes about people yet without having had fair interaction with them, by your own words. This is not good for a person, mental problems or not. Please do not use MGTOW for that, if you might.

    You say you want to be a better man. As parting advice, I think you should learn people in the flesh, less so online, to improve your acknowledged social awkwardness. That is your best investment in yourself for what I see here. An investment you should make. It will open doors for you that you did not know were there. Stop acting like some type of cripple. There are lots of guys in every generation who go through awkwardness. You have the energy of youth to work on this and time is on your side. The way out is always through. Get moving.

    I've just given you good advice.

    Account closed.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,922
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    This young man does not strike me as MGTOW – yet. Regardless, he did not answer your questions Unboxxed and I agree he was evasive so I agree with your decision.

    But there was something about his initial post that intrigued me.

    He’s 18 years old and his whole life seems to revolve around the internet. This makes me wonder just how many of today’s youth are following a similar path. I suspect many, and this saddens me.

    If you’re reading this Mason, (and any others in the same position) as I said before listen to Unboxxed’s words, especially the last couple of paragraphs of the previous post. It really is good advice, difficult as it may be for you.

    Life is for the living. Go out in to the world and experience things for yourself; don’t rely totally on others and what they say with the protection of the anonymity of the internet. What you have experienced on-line is only a fraction of what’s available to a young man like yourself. Yes, there are those that will try to use you, especially women, but the only way to learn to deal with these things is through personal experience.

    Keep learning about MGTOW and what we have to say, this will prepare you somewhat but as the old phrase goes: the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

    I promise there are pleasant experiences out there to be had.

  9. #9
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    He’s 18 years old and his whole life seems to revolve around the internet. This makes me wonder just how many of today’s youth are following a similar path. I suspect many, and this saddens me.
    He's been online since at least 10 years old, redditor ages 13-15 (scary input, that), didn't finish high school, lives at home, makes his observations not from contact with people IRL (for which he has no memories, he says) but from online people and their own personal problems (he makes space in his memory for that), goes to a psychiatrist who prescribes him meds that he doesn't take.

    This is so far from where I was at, at age 18, it concerns me. I was socially awkward back then but thank God I didn't have the internet to fool me away at that impressionable age from what I needed to do.

    Where is his father in all of this? Who is paying attention to this young man?

    He needs an older male to boot him in the ass and that idea was behind my response to him. So many young men aren't getting this guidance nowadays. You noticed this.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,922
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Socially awkward? Looking back now I was a joke. Yeah, I had a certain street savvy but when it came to intimacy with the girlies I hadn’t a clue. I went to all boy schools so by the time I left all I had to go on was T.V. and peer advice from those that also went to all boy schools – I was fekked right from the start.

    But, as you say, we didn’t have the internet. We didn’t have an alternative. So we ventured out into the world unprepared and totally misled.

    We made our mistakes, and some of them cost us dearly, but we also learned.

    For all my mistakes, and for all my misfortune, I wouldn’t have it any other way. It has made me the man I am today.

    This may sound stupid and silly to today’s youth with the whole world at their fingertips, but the internet is a far cry from reality.

    Yes there are lessons you can learn online, but are they the right lessons? The only way to know is to judge for yourselves, and the only way you can judge is to experience these things for yourself.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by 110648 View Post
    I actually did reply to the numbered questions, they were in the quote part because I fucked it up.
    Well, for crying out loud, in scrolling this page just now, my eyes caught something I did not see before.

    I just now discovered that, yes, he actually did reply to my two numbered questions, just as he wrote above, and only retroactively do I know what he meant by what he wrote above. I merely thought he was being diffusing like other parts of his Intro. He mixed some of his text in with my text, in Post #4. I've never seen that happen before and of course I don't read my own quoted text looking for that to happen. My eyes caught it just now as I was scrolling the page.

    His answers to those two questions are very acceptable. Without them, it was most easy to call him difficult and reject his membership. As it stands now, I can't say I'd reject him so forthrightly. Per our How To Intro sticky:

    you don't HAVE to have had relationships but you can speak of your interactions with women

    He may be unbelievable to me with the way he remembers online interactions and not IRL interactions, but I really cannot say this is enough to not give the fellow a chance here, in light of his acceptable non-evasive replies to my two most-important questions.

    Therefore, I have reactivated his account and sent him a PM to direct him to this post. If he replies back to accept my apology for my part in this miscommunication, I will move his account out of moderation at that time. He may not want to come back, dunno, but I'll wait a while to give him fair chance to respond to that PM.

    How unusual this has been.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,922
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    I missed this too so don't beat yourself up about it.

    Still, if he was interested in clarifying his position he could have repeated it in his subsequent post instead of just saying: I already did it!

  13. #13
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I missed this too so don't beat yourself up about it.
    Thank you for that. I discovered today that I have been removed as Admin and I am not even a moderator anymore (see title at left). I am NOT saying this action is tied to this thread as no explanation has been given me for my change of status. So unless that changes, I will be unable to meet my commitment to this registrant. Or to anyone else, really.

    As I have directed Mason to this thread, I would want him to understand why. That's only fair.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,922
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I discovered today that I have been removed as Admin and I am not even a moderator anymore (see title at left)
    W.T.F.???????????????????????????????????????

  15. #15
    Senior Member The Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pyrrus
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    412
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Hi Mason,

    Welcome here.

    I'm an older guy, so I hope I can pass some of my wisdom on to you:

    The first of many is that women are able to lie at the drop of a hat and feel NO remorse.

    It's not that men don't lie as well, but it's not as easy for most, and we do feel remorse.

    Lots more where that came from, Mason.

    -The Shadow
    "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."

  16. #16
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Thank you for that. I discovered today that I have been removed as Admin and I am not even a moderator anymore (see title at left). I am NOT saying this action is tied to this thread as no explanation has been given me for my change of status. So unless that changes, I will be unable to meet my commitment to this registrant. Or to anyone else, really.

    As I have directed Mason to this thread, I would want him to understand why. That's only fair.
    I'm back as Admin, no word from Mason during my absence, I sent him a follow-up PM today.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  17. #17
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,960
    Reputation
    12755
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dislike making intros but want to join

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I'm back as Admin, no word from Mason during my absence, I sent him a follow-up PM today.
    No word from Mason. Account closed. An unfortunate miscommunication, despite my absence.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax


Similar Threads

  1. Open envy/dislike by the plantation slaves
    By ABigSiameseCat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: August 4, 2018, 7:57 PM
  2. What are Traits you dislike in other Men
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: July 10, 2018, 9:41 PM
  3. About New Intros
    By LastPriory in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 2, 2017, 5:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •