Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    I am more optimistic than you

    Let me introduce myself. English is not my mother tongue, so sorry. I am 50, Russian (but worked for 3 years in US and 3 years in France), now I am back in Russia. I am married and I have 2 sons.

    My ideal is Paul Erdos (mathematician who travelled all his life in a quest for TRUTH and mathematical beauty). Unfortunately, having girls and family significantly decreased what I could achieve in that life. It’s a pity. May be somewhere in an alternative universe I was able to do something important. Here I am trying to do the best what I can with hobbies (for example, I really like heavy offroading). Also, I managed to find some kind of agreement with my wife (for example, we take vacations separately as we have opposite tastes for travel). Also, I am having fun with young girls I find on dating sites (and my wife is aware). So life is not bad to me. Sorry for not positing a story how badly I was treated by women)

    So why I am here? Because I lived in different countries, and, despite the very bad political situation in Russia, in terms of the situation with the feminism it is a safe heaven (the same is in India, btw – and I was surprised when I read one intro from a guy from Brasil – I was for some reason assuming that there was almost no feminism there). However, gradually it becomes worse and our global world is so connected. So here I will try to learn from you, as people who live in countries where situation is so deteriorated, what to do and how to live in a changing world.

    My relationship history might serve a positive example for the members, because I started from being a computer geek ignored by girls. Lost my virginity only in 21. Gradually, over the time I managed to improve my EQ (emotional intelligence) – despite the fact that I am an introvert! Married in 1995, my wife is open-minded (when I got a job in US, she arrived 6 month later – she gave me condoms))) – but at that time I haven’t used it. In US it was so different. After 35, I started to experiment with girls a lot, and with some experience I was able to almost read their minds. Of course, they managed to trick me sometimes, but I would say, these were the good lessons. Currently I have 2 relationships in parallel, one with very smart blonde, she is 28, and 22-y naïve brunette. Both are very submissive. Again, sorry for not posting tears here, but really, can you have here positive stories?

    Of course, no EQ can save from layers and bad laws in the country, so I want to prepare myself.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,418
    Reputation
    7034
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    Pay phone for sure!

    I would also be into heavy 6X6 and track vehicle off road if my country didn't build roads and bridges like Russia (I've seen the videos).

    Welcome to the site! Tovarage!

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    11598
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzimie View Post
    Let me introduce myself. English is not my mother tongue, so sorry. I am 50, Russian (but worked for 3 years in US and 3 years in France), now I am back in Russia. I am married and I have 2 sons.

    My ideal is Paul Erdos (mathematician who travelled all his life in a quest for TRUTH and mathematical beauty). Unfortunately, having girls and family significantly decreased what I could achieve in that life. It’s a pity. May be somewhere in an alternative universe I was able to do something important. Here I am trying to do the best what I can with hobbies (for example, I really like heavy offroading). Also, I managed to find some kind of agreement with my wife (for example, we take vacations separately as we have opposite tastes for travel). Also, I am having fun with young girls I find on dating sites (and my wife is aware). So life is not bad to me. Sorry for not positing a story how badly I was treated by women)

    So why I am here? Because I lived in different countries, and, despite the very bad political situation in Russia, in terms of the situation with the feminism it is a safe heaven (the same is in India, btw – and I was surprised when I read one intro from a guy from Brasil – I was for some reason assuming that there was almost no feminism there). However, gradually it becomes worse and our global world is so connected. So here I will try to learn from you, as people who live in countries where situation is so deteriorated, what to do and how to live in a changing world.

    My relationship history might serve a positive example for the members, because I started from being a computer geek ignored by girls. Lost my virginity only in 21. Gradually, over the time I managed to improve my EQ (emotional intelligence) – despite the fact that I am an introvert! Married in 1995, my wife is open-minded (when I got a job in US, she arrived 6 month later – she gave me condoms))) – but at that time I haven’t used it. In US it was so different. After 35, I started to experiment with girls a lot, and with some experience I was able to almost read their minds. Of course, they managed to trick me sometimes, but I would say, these were the good lessons. Currently I have 2 relationships in parallel, one with very smart blonde, she is 28, and 22-y naïve brunette. Both are very submissive. Again, sorry for not posting tears here, but really, can you have here positive stories?

    Of course, no EQ can save from layers and bad laws in the country, so I want to prepare myself.
    Hi Tzimie,

    The Private Message that I sent to you had asked you to read our How To Intro sticky and address the three discussion points. The sticky also explained WHY we ask for this information. You answered discussion point #3 but on the other two points you have failed to convince us that you belong here.

    My relationship history might serve a positive example for the members,
    Well, you say you went from being ignored to now apparently having successful relationships with women, including your wife. The Men that Go Their Own Way are moving in the opposite direction than you. Do you actually believe our members are seeking to form relationships with women, these men who have escaped from women?

    I am more optimistic than you
    Would you describe yourself as purple pill?

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; July 23, 2019 at 11:13 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    I am not sure about the purple pill. While I feel it is quite close to my position,I am not sure if it qualifies formally to the definition of the purple pill because I am (trying) not to live an ordinary life

    I don't think we are really moving into different directions, because MGTOW movement, as I understand, is created by men who had suffered from women a lot. In order to stop the suffering they ignore women to be happy, but it is still possible to be happy by being superior to them, as it was during the humans history.

    So if I understand that men have minds open to physics, astronomy, goedel theorem, rieman hypothesis and we can think about things which are eternal and above our existence, while they are bounded to the low physical world of dresses, shopping etc... Like cats, cute, nice, but inferior to us, do I belong here? Why shouldnt we, men, use our IQ to control them?

    But let me think few days if I belong here. If this is a place just for tears, then I do not. If there is hope, then I.prepare answers to #1 and #2

  5. #5
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    11598
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzimie View Post
    I am not sure about the purple pill. While I feel it is quite close to my position,I am not sure if it qualifies formally to the definition of the purple pill because I am (trying) not to live an ordinary life
    Well, you don't sound red pill to me.

    I don't think we are really moving into different directions,
    You are not convinced of this, I see. Not red pill. Otherwise, you would know and your Intro would not be an attempt to elevate our membership from some hopelessness that you believe you see here.

    because MGTOW movement, as I understand, is created by men who had suffered from women a lot.
    It sounds to me like you are observing from the outside. In other words, the red pill has not happened yet to you.

    In order to stop the suffering they ignore women to be happy, but it is still possible to be happy by being superior to them, as it was during the humans history.
    Here, I notice you contrast ignoring women with being happy with them, so you do not advocate ignoring them as you advocate being happy with them. That is an important distinction that you made and is consistent with other parts of your message.

    So if I understand that men have minds open to physics, astronomy, goedel theorem, rieman hypothesis and we can think about things which are eternal and above our existence, while they are bounded to the low physical world of dresses, shopping etc... Like cats, cute, nice, but inferior to us, do I belong here? Why shouldnt we, men, use our IQ to control them?
    Because we are Going Our Own Way. You want to control women and offer this as hope for the men on this site. No thanks!

    But let me think few days if I belong here. If this is a place just for tears, then I do not. If there is hope, then I.prepare answers to #1 and #2
    Because you used the word "IF", this tells me that you have not researched this site before you registered or you would not engage in supposition about us. That happens sometimes. This forum is a place for men to celebrate their escape from the toxicity of the women in their lives. We are Going Our Own Way and are not seeking to control women, like what you are advocating. We've had enough of their shit. You have two (or three) women, all whom you refer to as relationships.

    I'm not hearing the MGTOW love, buddy.

    Since you seem to want to help men re-connect with women, yeah I think some other site is where you belong. Maybe tradcon?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  6. #6
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    2210
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    I think I understand this guy. He recognizes what we all talk about here, but no woman has ever put him through the grinder...yet. Sure, we can have positive stories here, and yes we disagree with whether or not a man going his own way can take a woman with him. You obviously have. I've tried it and had no success. Welcome to the forum, though I'm not sure why you'd want to join us.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    Why do you think that if I am in relationships, then I can’t go my own way? Do I try to drug these women with me into the discussion about Einstein-Cartan relativity and Black Holes? No. They live in a parallel universe. I meet them for sex, this is not bad, really.

    Yes, sex is never free for men, and marriage is the most expensive deal. Whores are dirty. I found the perfect middle – being a “sweet daddy”. You meet girls few times a week, they never eat your brains, never make scandals and shows. As we see each other only few hours a week, everything is perfect!

    You can say – yes, but you pay money. Yes, of course I do. I also pay for my car – for the gas, for the maintenance, for the parts. Do I say that evil car is “using” me? No. It is just an unwritten contract: I support a car, it moves me. Sweet Daddy is the same, a contract. Do you go to you job for free? No of course. But doing something for money doesn’t mean that you are doing it badly or that you hate your job (even for some people it is true). Girls enjoy it, I enjoy it, just dong allow then into your heart and brains. They are kittens, almost sapient and cute.

    So forget about buying a car (marriage), I don’t like Uber (whores), but car-sharing is the best solution.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    11598
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzimie View Post
    Why do you think that if I am in relationships, then I can’t go my own way?
    It all depends on what you call a relationship, doesn't it? You'd be surprised how people argue using that word while assuming very different definitions of it.

    You are in an open marriage. You speculate that we are a site of tears and based on your speculation you come here to bring us hope, saying you are more optimistic than us. WTF? We are at fault for your speculation?

    And you twice apologize for not providing the information that we told you we require. We do not grant waivers on the Intro!

    So why I am here?

    So here I will try to learn from you, as people who live in countries where situation is so deteriorated, what to do and how to live in a changing world.
    And that's your reason. In lieu of writing an Intro, that is your reason for registering. That is actually very nice.

    But, sir, with respect, your desire to learn from us is not sufficient reason to be a registered member here! We have, for instance, many unregistered lurkers who read our site to learn. We require more than that for registered membership.

    I am not sure about the purple pill. While I feel it is quite close to my position,I am not sure if it qualifies formally to the definition of the purple pill because I am (trying) not to live an ordinary life
    Because, as you state, it is quite close to your position, you are purple pill. Close enough. Red pill people do not say what you have said. We are red pill only.

    We have to screen new members to make sure we remain a red pill site and not become a continuum of relativity or sliding viewpoints. Our Intro requirements exist to help us with that. It is not easy because each person is on their own path and may have something to say.

    It appears you have registered here because you hope to have 2-way communication with us in your learning process. We have a sub-forum called Opposing Views where anyone can post to communicate with our membership. Please use that sub-forum to ask questions as you work to better identify yourself in this MGTOW thing, assuming you want to do that.

    If the day comes when your uncertainties become more solid and to where you know you are not purple, but are solidly in the red, you will be able to write a valid Intro to show us without obfuscation.

    With regret, that day is not today, so I will close your account.

    Good luck.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; July 24, 2019 at 12:02 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  9. #9
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,025
    Reputation
    11598
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    But let me think few days if I belong here. If this is a place just for tears, then I do not.
    "If" is a very overlooked word to throw around and I take its use seriously and it pays off that I do. Anybody who writes the above after registering has not done his due diligence to read our site enough to know what we are about.

    Lurkers, if you are thinking about registering on this site, please do not register before you understand what we are and what we are not. Keep reading until you figure that out, without registering first to think about it later. We have plenty of information to assist you in this. Know what you are doing, please. This is a red pill site. We are not just an open discussion forum for people who may think they think in the general vicinity and want to chat us up. We have a screening process for new members to meet.

    The registrant here did not effectively learn about us before he registered, and he operated on his supposition of what we are. Having an unclear understanding of us, he brought here his unclear understanding of himself, believing it will fit right in and he can be off and running. It makes sense that he did this, given his lack of due diligence, and not understanding us may also explain why he first treated the Intro as less important than it is.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5324
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I am more optimistic than you

    But let me think few days if I belong here. If this is a place just for tears, then I do not.


    See - I've been saying for ages that our promotional advert was rubbish at getting the website message across properly.



    G.Y.O.W - Get Your Own Wipes.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •