Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    959
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I believe the best way to ghost is to not be seen as that loaner weirdo. That's why I suggest the above techniques...
    I think there is a way to achieve the best of both the worlds in certain cases. The trick, which tends to work with me, is to exploit the disparity between popular culture vs LOCAL culture. You can project yourself belonging to certain group which is widely known via popular culture like movies and stuff, but absent from local culture.

    To give a contrived example, lets say I project myself, around my people as a gun nerd. Now obviously I cant own guns, there are very strict gun laws in India, but that means most people around me are also as ignorant about them as me. And because of those laws, they are absent from LOCAL culture. So what people around me will see me as, is a weirdo who loves guns, but will also consider me a dumb nutjob because they know that I can never really own those shiny AR-15s. So they tend to leave me alone, but dont find me suspicious, because they still know about this type via international media.

    In my actual life, I project myself as a manchild who loves to play video games into his adulthood and very little anything else. The video games are there in popular culture, but they are missing from local culture where I live. They may label me in their head as a useless person or whatever. They leave me alone AND NOT see me as a threat. The downside is, of course, your social circle will be in single digits, and that too not even utilizing all the digits...
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,370
    Reputation
    16088
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    My ghosting strategy is to interact more with strangers which allows me to gain valuable human knowledge that I normally would not gain from my circle of friends and family. But I am also able to build and break these bonds when and how I want and on my terms and with no strings attached unless I consent to that.

    I agree with the description posted by others that being average and hiding in sight is ghosting at its finest but not the only way to ghost.

  3. #23
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,303
    Reputation
    6292
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Agreed.

    But with regards immediate neighbours it's also about getting the balance right. The last thing you want is to become 'friends' with the guys next door. Friends come and go, but being stuck living next door to someone you have had a falling out with can be catastrophic. Be friendly, say hello, talk for a minute about the weather or the game last night, but socialising with them for me is a big no-no.
    I'm, like the world's best neighbor! I don't mind ANYTHING! The neighbor discharging firearms, burning shit, building shit without a permit, and making a mess of the place! It's all GOOD!

    There's just something electrifying in the rat-tat-tat of an AR-15 that I find comforting! Sure, come'on over, lets blast apart another fence post, a sign, or something else (tannerite bobbing heads). American's are becoming the last people in the west that know how to whistle Dixie with spent cartridges! My lawn was 2% brass until I went over it with a metal detector!

    I had shit show up in front of my home, without hesitation my neighbor came out armed, loaded, and cocked! (cocked not drunk) we actually have a battle plan! I get along GREAT with the right types of people!

    Gun grabbing, pencil pushing, rights smothering, cop calling narcissistic power grabbers are not my type! If not for the legal repercussions I would do something about it! For every right they smother, a rule of law is established AGAINST THE PEOPLE.

  4. #24

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    I think that ghosting will protect you from the majority of the blue-pilled world for right now. In the future, I don't think that ghosting will be enough.

    I've thought about this before but I don't know if I want everyone to become red-pilled or self-actualized. I think the bitter pill to swallow is that the world needs slaves. Someone has to keep the lights on and these blue-pilled men are providing us cover.
    In the future there will be robots.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,370
    Reputation
    16088
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I think that ghosting will protect you from the majority of the blue-pilled world for right now. In the future, I don't think that ghosting will be enough.

    I've thought about this before but I don't know if I want everyone to become red-pilled or self-actualized. I think the bitter pill to swallow is that the world needs slaves. Someone has to keep the lights on and these blue-pilled men are providing us cover.
    Yes ghosting doesn't work if everyone is aware of how the game is played. Ghosting is a competitive advantage and one that allows you to be more opportunistic compared to your peers.

    Ghosting works on the principal of a frame of mind focused and centered on yourself and it radiates outward based on what layer of the onion you want to peel back.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    567
    Type
    just me..

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I'm, like the world's best neighbor! I don't mind ANYTHING! The neighbor discharging firearms, burning shit, building shit without a permit, and making a mess of the place! It's all GOOD!



    There's just something electrifying in the rat-tat-tat of an AR-15 that I find comforting! Sure, come'on over, lets blast apart another fence post, a sign, or something else (tannerite bobbing heads). American's are becoming the last people in the west that know how to whistle Dixie with spent cartridges! My lawn was 2% brass until I went over it with a metal detector!

    I had shit show up in front of my home, without hesitation my neighbor came out armed, loaded, and cocked! (cocked not drunk) we actually have a battle plan! I get along GREAT with the right types of people!

    Gun grabbing, pencil pushing, rights smothering, cop calling narcissistic power grabbers are not my type! If not for the legal repercussions I would do something about it! For every right they smother, a rule of law is established AGAINST THE PEOPLE.
    Damn bro... you sound much like me. Maybe we had different mothers together

  7. #27
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,303
    Reputation
    6292
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    Damn bro... you sound much like me. Maybe we had different mothers together
    You don't see a man's colors until he's standing in the light of truth! Truth is our commonality! Some people are drawn to it, others are repulsed by it! One thing's for sure, it gives us CHARACTER!

  8. #28
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    1982
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Human nature is complex as hell, you annoy people by being around and you annoy people by not being around. I guess this is where the phrase "Hiding in plain sight" becomes the clear objective (Somebody may have already beat me to the punch on that term but screw it, it's already said). The best way to ghost, in my perspective would be to present yourself so people know you're there and do nothing else after that. As long as people know you're there, they don't give a fuck about anything else after that because most people want to know you but not get to know you, which is just fine with me because I don't want people all in my damn business anyway.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    409
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    To: rkspsm
    I am wondering, if you're in India, can you project yourself as a person practicing yoga?
    Would you be considered a weirdo there, if you're seriously into yoga?

    I personally practice a certain form of yoga, but I conceal it, and project myself as an ordinary blue-piller.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    403
    Reputation
    3171
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    My personal take on ghosting is that it is not about being completely invisible, it is having nothing to offer. Most people will acknowledge your existence, it does not matter if you are homeless and someone to be avoided or the latest lottery winner and their new best friend. People take interest in you after they discover your resources.

    How many people approach the homeless man for a loan or help moving? Completely falling off the grid sounds attractive, until the search parties form. After all, there might be something of value to find. However, if you remain in plain sight and appear to offer nothing, you just become another cog in the wheel and interest remains low.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Boar; November 4, 2019 at 1:41 PM. Reason: grammar

  11. #31

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Yes ghosting doesn't work if everyone is aware of how the game is played. Ghosting is a competitive advantage and one that allows you to be more opportunistic compared to your peers.

    Ghosting works on the principal of a frame of mind focused and centered on yourself and it radiates outward based on what layer of the onion you want to peel back.
    Quite true sir.

    My thought is that I don't need to majority of men to be GYOW or self-actualizing for myself to do so. I just want to be free to do what I want to do. I don't want to be stopped. If too many men are aware that I'm happy and they're not, anger and resentment will set in and I'll be forced to conform. Because if you really think about it, MGTOW (especially ghosts) could be considered selfish. We are living off the blood, sweat, and tears of the traditional family man while contributing very little compared to them. We do not give away our excess labor as they do.

    I don't think there will be a "critical-mass" in MGTOW because most men are MGTOW as a natural response to feminism and would gladly be traditional once patriarchy is restored. (I may even be one of those guys myself if the laws were to change.) Society would collapse if too many went MGTOW and I'm unapologetically selfish to allow other men to work themselves in an early grave so I can live to good life by practicing minimalism.
    In the future there will be robots.

  12. #32

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    My personal take on ghosting is that it is not about being completely invisible, it is having nothing to offer. Most people will acknowledge your existence, it does not matter if you are homeless and someone to be avoided or the latest lottery winner and their new best friend. People take interest in you after they discover your resources.

    How many people approach the homeless man for a loan or help moving? Completely falling off the grid sounds attractive, until the search parties form. After all, there might be something of value to find. However, if you remain in plain sight and appear to offer nothing, you just become another cog in the wheel and interest remains low.

    Ghosting in plain sight is superior form of ghosting if you want first world goods and services. You need to think camouflage instead of invisible. Think of it like this. If you were the invisible man and someone bumped into you on the subway, there would be an uproar as in, "holy shit! I just bumped into an invisible man! What a fantastic discovery that an invisible man exists! However, if you were just camouflaged and not full invisible, if someone bumps into you it'll be no big deal. You are just part of the surroundings.
    In the future there will be robots.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    149
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    I have found merely dressing down "grey-man style" and walking with your head up but avoiding eye contact eliminates about 90% of unwanted attention in my life and no one gives me a second look.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    983
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I don't think there will be a "critical-mass" in MGTOW because most men are MGTOW as a natural response to feminism and would gladly be traditional once patriarchy is restored.
    I must admit I disagree here. Yes MGTOW is a natural response to feminism but it's more than that.

    I don't want a relationship with a woman not really because of feminism but more so because of their constant hamstering.

    At the start of a relationship this can make them seem interesting, they have something to say that you haven't thought about before. Give it a month or two though and all you hear is confusion and obfuscation.

    Add to that concepts like hypergamy and you just never know where you are with these women.

    Feminism is a plague in today's world, but it has little to do with my reasons for avoiding relationships with them. They eat up resources for no good reason and blame you for not being just like them.

    F the lot of them.

    I tolerate them when I'm out because I enjoy a good conspiracy theory and women seem to have a never ending supply.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  15. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    149
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    It's funny to me how short-lived my anger was following the divorce. Afterwards I just felt sadness: sadness that the last seven years of my life had been for nothing. I was totally burned out. The sadness went away after awhile and turned to indifference. Am I hostile to women? While I find the antics of feminists, soy boys, and assorted slag to be rather disturbing, I mostly just prefer to be left alone.

    I'll own my mistake in choosing the wrong woman to marry, and I paid for that mistake in spades. There might be good women out there, I am sure there is, but it is such a monumental task to find one that really, it's just not worth it. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, as we say in the U.S.

  16. #36
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,303
    Reputation
    6292
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    It's funny to me how short-lived my anger was following the divorce. Afterwards I just felt sadness: sadness that the last seven years of my life had been for nothing. I was totally burned out. The sadness went away after awhile and turned to indifference. Am I hostile to women? While I find the antics of feminists, soy boys, and assorted slag to be rather disturbing, I mostly just prefer to be left alone.

    I'll own my mistake in choosing the wrong woman to marry, and I paid for that mistake in spades. There might be good women out there, I am sure there is, but it is such a monumental task to find one that really, it's just not worth it. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, as we say in the U.S.
    Brother, Revenant, I don't think it's a matter of "choice" or "mistakes", we're on a collision course timeline where a plethora of social mistakes and laws that once secured us were eradicated and changed by hostile aggression dressed as feminism and equality, when in actuality it's preferential treatment and legal advantage by legislation and enforcement. There's no more unicorns, the law made them illegal by branding them; "PROPERTY OF THE STATE".

  17. #37
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    567
    Type
    just me..

    Re: Is ghosting enough?

    Yes.... a collision is inevitable


Similar Threads

  1. The Zen of Ghosting
    By LastPriory in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 8, 2017, 8:27 AM
  2. Ghosting
    By toolate in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: July 4, 2015, 9:30 PM
  3. Ghosting
    By Metacarpels in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 26, 2014, 11:22 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 23, 2014, 6:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •