Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: Double Life?

  1. #81
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Double Life?

    We have simply become a reflection of those who rule over us and shape our world. I guess that much is inevitable.
    Worldwide communism is the goal. We are not really far from it now. One could even say it is here, in a sense.
    In order for communism to come about, the granting and removal of privilege is necessary. Conform, do their bidding, and you receive privilege.
    Go against it? Have principles? Dare to utter the truth? You will effectively be a loser by most people's standards.
    Political correctness is the vehicle.
    Our world and minds are easily shaped by their relentless programming. Even as MGTOW we must be aware that our rage against women was fuelled by the same people backing feminism.
    They just sit back rubbing their hands.
    While most people don't realise that we are completely lost while we are warring each other, and that 99% of us are on the same side because we have one common enemy pulling all the strings.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    3195
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Worldwide communism is the goal. We are not really far from it now. One could even say it is here, in a sense.
    Maybe I’m splitting hairs here but communism isn’t the goal. Control is the goal and communism is merely a means to an end, one of many.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    99% of us are on the same side because we have one common enemy pulling all the strings.
    I have to disagree. I don’t believe there is one common enemy but many. Yes there is one easily identifiable one but let me ask this:

    If you could simply click your fingers and make this enemy disappear, how long do you think it would be before someone else stepped in to their shoes?

    I doubt we’d have time to blink.

    We aren’t in a fight with the who. If we’re in a fight at all it’s with the how.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  3. #83
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Double Life?

    That is splitting hairs yes. Communism is the mechanism by which to achieve complete control. It is one of their overarching goals, as I said we already live under a kind of communism, but they will not be satisfied until it's absolute.

    I disagree. You are rather underestimating this particular enemy. They have the sick ideology to keep genociding us because they consider themselves supreme. If we wiped them off the earth then we could ensure such a group could never rise again, having the benefit of centuries of experience of this group's tendencies.

    You should go and learn about them. Once you understand them you would see the vast difference in mindset between them and us. We are not talking assholes, lone psychopaths - we are talking prolonged, coordinated, dedicated evil. They are not like us, they have a specific ideology which puts them at complete odds with everyone not in their group. NO OTHER GROUP HAS THIS. A bit of in group preference is NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL. Different peoples manage to live together more or less fine all around the world, it is THEM who foment hatred and division over and over and over again. Because it keeps them in control.

    They truly are the synagogue of satan. But really none of this will make sense to you unless you know them, i.e. learn about them.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  4. #84
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,241
    Reputation
    10558
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    That is splitting hairs yes. Communism is the mechanism by which to achieve complete control. It is one of their overarching goals, as I said we already live under a kind of communism, but they will not be satisfied until it's absolute.

    I disagree. You are rather underestimating this particular enemy. They have the sick ideology to keep genociding us because they consider themselves supreme. If we wiped them off the earth then we could ensure such a group could never rise again, having the benefit of centuries of experience of this group's tendencies.

    You should go and learn about them. Once you understand them you would see the vast difference in mindset between them and us. We are not talking assholes, lone psychopaths - we are talking prolonged, coordinated, dedicated evil. They are not like us, they have a specific ideology which puts them at complete odds with everyone not in their group. NO OTHER GROUP HAS THIS. A bit of in group preference is NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL. Different peoples manage to live together more or less fine all around the world, it is THEM who foment hatred and division over and over and over again. Because it keeps them in control.

    They truly are the synagogue of satan. But really none of this will make sense to you unless you know them, i.e. learn about them.
    Talk like that could get you a visit from Joe's F.B.I. SWAT TEAM!

    Everything is right as rain, peaches and cream, Sieg Heil dear leader!
    MGTOW is justice brewed to perfection!

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    3195
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    That is splitting hairs yes. Communism is the mechanism by which to achieve complete control. It is one of their overarching goals, as I said we already live under a kind of communism, but they will not be satisfied until it's absolute.
    Communism isn’t THE mechanism, it’s just the preferred one at the moment. The great lie of “We’re all the same”.

    It has worked before and may indeed work again, but it isn’t the only method of control.

    What of capitalism – controlling people through spending power? What of despotism – controlling people through force?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I disagree. You are rather underestimating this particular enemy. They have the sick ideology to keep genociding us because they consider themselves supreme. If we wiped them off the earth then we could ensure such a group could never rise again, having the benefit of centuries of experience of this group's tendencies.

    You should go and learn about them. Once you understand them you would see the vast difference in mindset between them and us. We are not talking assholes, lone psychopaths - we are talking prolonged, coordinated, dedicated evil. They are not like us, they have a specific ideology which puts them at complete odds with everyone not in their group. NO OTHER GROUP HAS THIS. A bit of in group preference is NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL. Different peoples manage to live together more or less fine all around the world, it is THEM who foment hatred and division over and over and over again. Because it keeps them in control.

    They truly are the synagogue of satan. But really none of this will make sense to you unless you know them, i.e. learn about them.
    Oh I underestimate no-one. And I see it for what it is (how could I not?). We are not at odds here. But understand that they are not the only force at work.

    They believe that they are the chosen of God. How is this any different to Christian Crusades or Islamic Jihads except possibly in the method of the execution of their goals?

    They’re like women to a certain extent. They don’t have the physical force to impose their will worldwide so they resort to manipulation. This is understandable and in understanding it we can choose to reject it.

    This is the means to defeat them – understanding.

    Unfortunately the blue-pillers don’t seek understanding in these terms, they’re so wrapped up in their own lives that they can’t take time out to look at the bigger picture.

    So what’s the “big picture”?

    A lot bigger than just one force being in control.

    Look deeper!
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  6. #86
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Talk like that could get you a visit from Joe's F.B.I. SWAT TEAM!

    Everything is right as rain, peaches and cream, Sieg Heil dear leader!
    Fuck that I'm stating facts and my opinion. I will never be famous enough to be killed off! Not like all those 'suicides' of people who had woken up...
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  7. #87
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Double Life?

    Oh I underestimate no-one. And I see it for what it is (how could I not?). We are not at odds here. But understand that they are not the only force at work.

    They believe that they are the chosen of God. How is this any different to Christian Crusades or Islamic Jihads except possibly in the method of the execution of their goals?


    Glad you you the glasses on. Sort of.
    But.
    Christians are not indoctrinated with the idea they are better than all non-Christians. We are not driven to 'repair the world' - as if we can repair something God made! We only have to not fuck it up. But to repair it, to seize it, to control it... IS to fuck it up.
    Go and learn all about them. Also look up what some of the world's most prominent thinkers have said of them.
    Then most of your questions will be irrelevant or answered.
    You can ask philosophical questions all day while the parasite keeps eating at your insides. Or you can just deal with it.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  8. #88
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,241
    Reputation
    10558
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Fuck that I'm stating facts and my opinion. I will never be famous enough to be killed off! Not like all those 'suicides' of people who had woken up...
    Suicide is their preferred method of murder!

    Ever notice how their suicides go up whenever their corruption is about to be exposed?

    Knowing too much can get you suicided!
    MGTOW is justice brewed to perfection!

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    3195
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post

    Christians are not indoctrinated with the idea they are better than all non-Christians. We are not driven to 'repair the world'


    Don't try to tell me Christians don't try to assert any influence!
    Last edited by Jackoff; June 12, 2021 at 11:13 PM.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  10. #90
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,241
    Reputation
    10558
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post


    Don't try to tell me Christians don't try to assert any influence!
    NACALT, it's a Christian's duty to shine their light but not dictate anyone's path. There's many wolves in sheep clothing.
    MGTOW is justice brewed to perfection!

  11. #91
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Double Life?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    NACALT, it's a Christian's duty to shine their light but not dictate anyone's path. There's many wolves in sheep clothing.
    From what I know, there are two flavors of Christianity :

    1. Teachings of Jesus: This one is a "good" variant. It has some great philosophy on a very simple but effective way to live one's life.

    2. Churchianity: THIS... is a large pack of wolves, masquerading as a herd of sheep...
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  12. #92
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Double Life?

    Don't try to tell me Christians don't try to assert any influence!
    A true Christian follows Jesus Christ.

    Of course a lot of our 'rulers' are religious because it gives them an air of respectability. I read that Boris Johnson is now a Catholic.

    On paper yes. But spiritually? He's one of them.

    No proper Christian could pull the shit they do. The fact they do proves they do not feel bound by Christ.

    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  13. #93

    Re: Double Life?

    Great discussion guys! There are definitely great nuggets of truth on this thread.
    In the future there will be robots.


Similar Threads

  1. SJWs always double down
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 17, 2018, 3:46 PM
  2. The Double Standard Is Almost Laughable
    By TheCrimsonKing in forum Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 23, 2016, 10:49 PM
  3. Spot the double standard
    By Neo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 3, 2014, 5:03 PM
  4. On Living a Double Life....
    By Octavian in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: May 28, 2014, 11:55 PM
  5. Sportsmans double
    By FapMaster in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 12, 2014, 1:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •