Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    I dont talk to anybody, I mostly keep to myself. I fish.

    I talk to people at work. I dont talk to anyone outside of work, going 3 years.

    I've read alot of great books. what books do you guys recomend?


    Do you have examples of books, where women hate men?


    Or examples of women being bias in a book. Im sure theres plenty, but something that you've experienced.

  2. #2

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    sorry i just reaized its similar to another thread.

  3. #3
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7025
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by 44barnanimal View Post
    I dont talk to anybody, I mostly keep to myself. I fish.

    I talk to people at work. I dont talk to anyone outside of work, going 3 years.

    I've read alot of great books. what books do you guys recomend?


    Do you have examples of books, where women hate men?


    Or examples of women being bias in a book. Im sure theres plenty, but something that you've experienced.
    Stay away from that stuff. I use to read stuff about women and their bullshit. It would piss me off. Now I avoid all contact with them.

    What do you like to do? Make life an adventure. I am sure there is a small hole in the wall town near you. Try their pizza shops. It's what I did when I first moved here. Make it a weekend or Tuesday night type of thing.

    Thrift stores are your friend. I am sure your area has tons of them. Mine does. I browse around them for clothes, video games, movies, etc. I found a Sega 32x there for like $10 bucks. I seen them go for over $100 online. You never know what you'll find in those places.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  4. #4

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    How does it feel to be a ghost in real life? Do you ever feel that you are missing something? For example, friends or communication? Sorry, I'm just wondering, I'm exactly the same as you.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Oh, this way of life has its charms. Everyone knows that it's better not to touch me, not to pester me with talk, advice

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paubomon View Post
    Oh, this way of life has its charms. Everyone knows that it's better not to touch me, not to pester me with talk, advice
    I take all the advice I can get, then eat the meat and spit out the bones, it also helps determine who's the idiot and who's not, and sometimes it'll prevent personal injury or death, but I wouldn't know about that because I took the advice! Who knows what untold hardships I would have endured had I not?

    Most recent advice was to replace some hydraulic lines before the blew up in my face and possibly blind me! That advice cost me $360.00 and worth every penny!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,775
    Reputation
    11551
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasMcpherson View Post
    How does it feel to be a ghost in real life? Do you ever feel that you are missing something? For example, friends or communication? Sorry, I'm just wondering, I'm exactly the same as you.
    Living in rural America, the blue pill world is all there is. While there are men here who avoid women, very few have even heard of the term MGTOW.

    My family's not much help, as their either dead of live far away. Friends are important, and I have a lot. About a third are bachelors, and like I said, they've never heard of MGTOW. Most of my friends are married, with varying degrees of happiness. Their wives know me and think I'm ok. This goes against conventional wisdom, but since I have a reputation for treating people right I guess the wives made an exception just this once. There's not many secrets in a small town.

    Long ago friends occasionally tried to set me up, but none of their picks ever wanted anything to do with me. Since then no one's tried for years. Now I just pretend to be the clueless geek I used to be and nobody's the wiser.

    I suppose being old helps, but it's entirely possible to be red pilled in a blue pill world. Just watch what you say and treat people right.
    Last edited by frog; May 31, 2022 at 5:08 AM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    74
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Ghosts what do We DO.
    We Create and invent what's needed for us to get our job done, we work hard to take care of our surroundings, Car/Truck/Tractor/Farms/Business. We then enjoy the work of our hands. We enjoy the life we have built. We engage in recreational activities that we enjoy. We do not become statistics.

  9. #9

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    “Solitude is dangerous. It’s very addictive. It becomes a habit after you realize how peaceful and calm it is. It’s like you don’t want to deal with people anymore because they drain your energy.”

    – Jim Carrey

  10. #10

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Windrider883 View Post
    Ghosts what do We DO.
    We Create and invent what's needed for us to get our job done, we work hard to take care of our surroundings, Car/Truck/Tractor/Farms/Business. We then enjoy the work of our hands. We enjoy the life we have built. We engage in recreational activities that we enjoy. We do not become statistics.
    You just made me realize- Iím the definition of a ghost. This fits me exactly.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeGhost View Post
    “Solitude is dangerous. It’s very addictive. It becomes a habit after you realize how peaceful and calm it is. It’s like you don’t want to deal with people anymore because they drain your energy.”

    – Jim Carrey
    This is exactly where I am at the moment.

    If asked this question just a couple of years ago I’d have said: pretty much the same as everyone else; I go to work, I go out and mix and talk shite for the fun of it and do everything else blue-pillers do except date.

    Now not so much. Maybe it was the lockdowns and the inability carry on regardless that changed me, but now that those restrictions are lifted I find I’m in no hurry to return to that life.

    Maybe it has something to do with my age (late 50’s) but I found being away from the hustle and bustle somehow refreshing. I now find that people calling me away from what I’m doing at the moment to go out and have a bit of craic somehow intrusive.

    However, I’m not sure that this is a positive. My conversational skills are diminishing through lack of practice. I find long conversations to be a chore, possibly due to the fact that there is so much I’d like to say but can’t, not because of repercussions but because they just wouldn’t (or couldn’t) understand and explaining would likely lead to argument which is no fun and therefore defeats the purpose of socialising.

    Solitude is just easier and much more enjoyable, but I’ve been thinking lately of switching things up again. It’s just too easy to let oneself fall into habits.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    443
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I now find that people calling me away from what I’m doing at the moment to go out and have a bit of craic somehow intrusive.

    However, I’m not sure that this is a positive. My conversational skills are diminishing through lack of practice. I find long conversations to be a chore, possibly due to the fact that there is so much I’d like to say but can’t, not because of repercussions but because they just wouldn’t (or couldn’t) understand and explaining would likely lead to argument which is no fun and therefore defeats the purpose of socialising.

    Solitude is just easier and much more enjoyable, but I’ve been thinking lately of switching things up again. It’s just too easy to let oneself fall into habits.
    I know this feeling...the only longer conversations I can have are with like-minded people who I already know. Anyone else is basically the same as your experience, and I find now people are on edge, don't listen and constantly talk-over you to get their words out. It's frustrating, so I just don't bother anymore.

    I've always been extreme socially - I can be hyper-social, especially at bigger gatherings, but also have intense one on one, deep conversations. But I also have times where I need (not want) to be alone. I prefer that, and it takes up most of my time now. I know where the other two social options lead (exhaustion and frustration), so those will be minimized to the "have to go" events only...with the "have to go" being at my full discretion and not to please someone else.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    22
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ghost lifestyle, what do you do?

    I have high functioning autism. I was married (to a wonderful woman) for thirty two years.

    Autism helps with the being alone as it is just status quo. It is hard for "normal" people to understand, but even when in a full room (a party for example) I am still completely alone. It does not affect me or hurt as it is simply how life is. I can hold a conversation with all people (including women) and I get normal people telling me how great it is to talk to me. But what they do not realise is that I am "great to talk too" because I mostly listen, because I just turn off and detach, leaving them to ramble on about themselves; with just the odd non committal question from me to keep the illusion of me being interested in their drivel.

    My advice to you is to work out what you are, accept the label that comes with it, adapt to what you are, and then learn to love yourself.


Similar Threads

  1. Flex your MGTOW lifestyle a bit here
    By O.G. in forum Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: February 5, 2023, 12:59 AM
  2. [Lifestyle] Nootropics
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 18, 2018, 2:06 PM
  3. Investing Strategies (Lifestyle)
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 28, 2016, 10:08 AM
  4. Fitness lifestyle
    By Doods-007 in forum For Bachelors
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 15, 2015, 7:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •