Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,327
    Reputation
    5550

    Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    I watched this video titled 'Dating is work and games, forget actually having fun anymore.' It's from the female perspective...



    At around 4:53 I saw some of the female strategy for 'how to get the most out of dates' so I went to the source. None of it surprises me, but it just makes me laugh even more at guys that still date in this culture.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatin...pay_on_a_date/


    Posted byu/AverageToHot
    Ruthless Strategist
    3 months ago
    GoldSilver3
    How to Never EVER Pay on a Date
    STRATEGY

    Hi ladies.

    This sub is in unanimous agreement that as women, we should never EVER have to pay on a date, and we should let the man take on that role. I've been dating for 4-5 years now pretty consistently, and I've had plenty of free meals and drinks since then.

    Choose the Right Target

    I'm a Becky (6-7) in my early-20s and I can get guys my age (25-28) who are my looksmatch to buy me free drinks and meals pretty consistently on dates at mid-high-end places. If I want to experience fine dining (a bill that costs like $200+), I date older men (30+) because they can afford it. I can pretty much get free meals every day if I wanted to and if I schedule correctly.

    You need to choose men who have a good white collar jobs or they have their own business. I typically date men in the tech or finance field. They have the income to spend money on a date compared to a man who doesn't make much.

    Be High Value

    A key part to making this work is to look as good as you can. I wear a dress to all of my dates, heels, and I put on makeup. I rarely wear pants unless we do a physical activity. You need to emphasize the difference between you and your date: that you are a woman and he is a man. Wear earrings and put on a sexy perfume!
    Be a good listener and a good conversationalist. Be interested in them as a person, ask questions, speak softly and in a girly voice, laugh softly, and don't interrupt them. You need to be fun to be around with so that they think that they won't ever think of making you pay the bill because they had a bad time. Even if you feel like the connection isn't there, still be nice to them and treat them well.
    What If He Still Asks You to Pay?

    The question remains though: how do you avoid paying if the man you're going out with asks you to split the bill? If you ever hear this from a man, I don't care how many dates you've been on, if it's the first or fifth date, simply tell him that you'll take care of the bill the next time you go out since you prefer taking turns since that's more romantic. Don't appear bitter. Smile as you say this and act feminine! Be sweet, confident, and show him that you desire him nonverbally. 99% of men won't insist that you pay the bill during that time.
    Of course, there won't be another date. Delete him from the dating app and block his number. You don't need to say anything more to them. Don't feel guilty about blocking a cheap man. Just remember that men don't feel guilty about using women and playing with their emotions. It's only fair that we reserve the right to block cheap men who won't add value to our lives.
    Don't Be Deceived by His Looks. He Should Still Pay.


    It's easy to be confident in making a man who's below your league to pay for the bill every time you go out. But if you encounter a man who you find sexy and hot, you might be tempted to split the bill because you don't want to lose him or because you think that you're privileged to date such a hot guy. Stop. You might only think that the guy is above your league when he IS in your league and you're attractive too. (This is the case with me since I grew up as a plain Jane.) AND even if he's above your league, you still don't pay, comprende? You follow the advice I've give to you. He's a man and it's his role to be a provider. You have no business dating a man who dares to ask you to split the bill -- I don't care how hot he is or how good he makes you feel. Women need to date men who add something to their lives. I've dated a few guys who are above my league but they still didn't make me pay because they enjoyed being with me and it added value to their lives.

    Here is a comment from there too...

    Damn this post is fucking stellar ����

    And the number of triggered men crying about it makes it even sweeter. Keep telling the truth queen. Men are useless if they don’t have money.

    This is classic shape shifting 101. I notice some of the guys on the video, and the video creator himself said they felt angry. I do not. Just remember that no amount of free dinners, or anything else will make a difference once mother nature comes to collect.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  2. #2
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    4067
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    I wanted to write something about strength, independence, and equality, but then I went like: What is the fucking point? Women are the perfect proof that life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the best thing in the world is to never have been born.

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    The way I see it, every man likely has had a date that didn't work out for whatever reason. In any one of such dates, the woman could have been a cunt underneath and he'd never know. They just went their separate ways.

    In her idea, she's just making sure she is always a cunt. She's hurting herself.

    Burning through her best years as a two-faced mooch. Yeah, she'll show 'em.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Funny how there is language about man's role is as "provider," but what is the woman's role?
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; December 18, 2019 at 12:25 AM.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,327
    Reputation
    5550

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    I wanted to write something about strength, independence, and equality, but then I went like: What is the fucking point? Women are the perfect proof that life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the best thing in the world is to never have been born.
    When one knows the truth and has the knowledge to make informed decisions, then life can be peaceful, fruitful and a great blessing. I do not date, and will never do so again because I know it's a waste of time. But if I were to ignore all of this, succumb to the urge to chase and seduce, then life would no longer be peaceful and fruitful.

    I think we should have gratitude that we know the truth. Many men are out there dating, trying to impress, and thinking they can have loyal and meaningful connections with the majority of women. I am thankful every single day for life, for the health that I have, and especially the inner peace.

    Happiness is not found, it is remembered....and then it is understood to be contentment.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #6
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,127
    Reputation
    4885
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Its funny how I was told not to judge a woman by her looks but yet they go into detail about their looks & if I compliment them then its sexual harassment.

    Don't date. Its a waste that will only break your heart.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    4067
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I do not date, and will never do so again because I know it's a waste of time.
    Amen. And I donít even have anything against wasting time. It is just that there are better ways of wasting time than sinking to the level of dating. Especially once you know the nature of the creature you are dealing with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I think we should have gratitude that we know the truth. Ö I am thankful every single day for life, for the health that I have, and especially the inner peace.
    TruthÖ Life makes fools of us all.

    Life. A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

    Itís a little bit too late for that, isnít it?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    2519
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    "Welcome to my parlor" said the spider to the fly.....
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    4067
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I got tired of sinking to the level of whore exchange and all the drama that accompanied the exchange.
    Whores or not, the whole thing is degrading for a man. Dating, wooing, courting, chasing, begging. Bending the knee both literally and figuratively. Bend my knees? Never!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11064
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Dating can be fun and fulfilling but only if you make sure from the outset that you are not paying for her drinks, dinners or otherwise.
    Make sure she pays for her own coffee somewhere in a public place for the first outing.

    If she refuses that, then she isn't serious about dating.

    Another red flag is when some bitch on her profile says "I just want to have fun", this means she isn't serious about dating or relationships.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  11. #11

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Huh. So what she's really saying is that dating is effectively a second job for her and it's more stressful than the one she gets paid for, but her "ruthlessness" show everyone she's the smart one in the room.

    Somehow that doesn't seem quite right to me.

  12. #12

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    "Girl, right now, you may be pretty and I might be poor, but in 10-15 years, you wont be pretty and I wont be poor."
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Eddie Willers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canadian Prairies
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    2425
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    Funny how there is language about man's role is as "provider," but what is the woman's role?
    To be a hot, wet hole; in the dark, Pussy is, essentially, fungible.

    We might think of the wahmenz behavior, described in this thread, as 'mercenary'. In truth, however, they've been pulling this shit for eons. The difference now is, thanks to the Internet, the propagation of knowledge of their trickery is more widespread.
    A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    12
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    I've literally just signed up to this forum after reading through this and being quite disgusted that women are actually strategising this that said if I consider my earlier years, yeah, I fell for this quite a bit but in the last 5 years but I managed to start turning the tables a few years back and now it's not too hard to get women to pay for most things.

    Thing to always remember is that knowledge is power, now you know their tricks, you know how to counter them. Instead of going for dinner, go for drinks instead, much cheaper and a chance to split each round.

    Honestly not even sure why anyone even goes on "dates" anymore. "Dates" = obligation for the man. "meeting", "meet up", "get together", it's surprising how easily changing the words changes the meaning. Never really go on "dates" anymore and don't spend my hard-earned cash on women who don't deserve it, I do still however meet up with women, establish FWB arrangements and go from there.
    Last edited by The Executive; November 7, 2021 at 5:34 PM. Reason: Too PUAish, wanted to simplify

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    142
    Type
    Monk

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Any simp who is running around and buying women free stuff on “dates” gets less than zero sympathy from me.
    These kinda simps are the problem.

  16. #16

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    This is an example of short-term thinking, of a woman jumping over dollars to save pennies.

    When a woman refuses to help pay for her own entertainment, she is un-masking herself, she is failing one of life's most important tests.

    She is turning down the opportunity to live off the Four Million Dollar Man.

    This Four Million Dollar Man does not have a bionic arm, or is able to leap over tall buildings.

    He is the average man. If he avoids prison, learns a trade or a profession, and understands that life is a grind of showing up to work,
    over the course of a 40 year career, he will earn an average of $100,000 a year.

    If a woman locks down this man with a marriage when she is in her 20s,
    she can spend the next 30-35 years playing housewife and "fanning her papaya".

    When he dies 7-10 years before she does (because he works outside the home and she doesn't)
    she lives in the house he paid off, and lives off his pension, social security contributions, savings, and investments.

    The woman that is smart enough to conceal from a man that she is a "dating mercenary," can play the "long con game."
    If she controls the urge to take immediate gains for long term rewards,
    she will avoid the grim fate of their perpetually single peers.

    Imagine approaching 60 years of age and realizing that, without a husband, and without $2.5 million dollars saved up for the last 20-25 years of their lives, they will have to work - just like a man - until they die, and their life expectancy will be short - just like a man.


    Like Iggy Pop sang in "Lust for Life," the average man is indeed "worth millions in prizes."

    Like they say in Texas, ladies, "Don't think you are Tarzan just because you smell like an ape."

    Ladies, The Wall is like the Terminator. " Listen, and understand. (It) is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead (to the men you want to support you for 30-50 years.)

    Some women are smart enough to understand that "Winter is Coming,"
    but many wrongly assume that the "winter" is merely a few years of "stag-flation" the Powers that Be have programmed for us.
    Those women plan to survive by latching onto one of their beta male providers in their orbit, like a flea on a healthy dog.

    The smarter women are thinking strategically, not just surviving the "winter" of "Biden-omics" but the "Ice Age" of the last 20-25 years of their life.

    Not calling you a "cheap man" when she pays for a couple of dates is an inexpensive way of tricking the "Four Million Dollar Man" into becoming her lifetime ATM and life raft.


    *Caution: There is a way for a woman to get the man's resources without having to put up with the man. A woman can get the resources of a man who earns a good living. He puts in long hours working which gets her the lifestyle and unsupervised time to get with Chad behind her husband's back. This is getting the 'good boy's' money, while getting the 'bad boy's' sausage. The trope of the rich woman getting with the 'pool boy' or the 'personal trainer' exists for a reason.

    The other way is for her to put her man on a steady diet of artery clogging food and 70 hour work weeks until he dies of a heart attack before he is 50, and she is young enough to play 'rich cougar' and 'merry widow.


    Last edited by sam luis obispo; November 9, 2021 at 3:50 PM.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  17. #17

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by The Executive View Post
    I've literally just signed up to this forum after reading through this and being quite disgusted that women are actually strategising this that said if I consider my earlier years, yeah, I fell for this quite a bit but in the last 5 years but I managed to start turning the tables a few years back and now it's not too hard to get women to pay for most things.

    Thing to always remember is that knowledge is power, now you know their tricks, you know how to counter them. Instead of going for dinner, go for drinks instead, much cheaper and a chance to split each round.

    Honestly not even sure why anyone even goes on "dates" anymore. "Dates" = obligation for the man. "meeting", "meet up", "get together", it's surprising how easily changing the words changes the meaning. Never really go on "dates" anymore and don't spend my hard-earned cash on women who don't deserve it, I do still however meet up with women, establish FWB arrangements and go from there.

    I have heard how 20-something women complain about the lack of "real" dates: arranging a formal meeting days in advance, possibly showing up with flowers/candy, dressing formally, the main activity being taken for an expensive dinner or play, call backs the next day, etc.

    Instead, they get a text asking to 'meet up' and 'hang out' in a few hours.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  18. #18

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSignal View Post
    Huh. So what she's really saying is that dating is effectively a second job for her and it's more stressful than the one she gets paid for, but her "ruthlessness" show everyone she's the smart one in the room.

    Somehow that doesn't seem quite right to me.
    The con game ends when she isn't pretty enough to convince men with money to part with that money for the privilege of spending time with her.

    Like pro athletes and models, you eventually get too old for that game. She is in the 'sweet spot" where she is young and pretty, men are young, dumb, and with disposable income.

    As she gets older, she gets less pretty. Meanwhile, the men are getting older, wiser, and have protectable wealth.

    Like a siren whose song drives sailors to crash their ships on the rocks,
    with age, this siren's voice is cracking,
    and the sailors are turning off their hearing aids.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,530
    Reputation
    9495
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    There are so man granny's out there who have nothing. If they work, it's a dead end job like as not. Hardly anyone owns a house, if they do, someone else paid for it. Most rent a flophouse a some kind. If they own a car, it's a twenty year old beater. Hopefully, most will qualify for social security, though it'll be a small claim for a lot of them. Two a my friends had to retire at 62. They collect eleven hundred a month, which for where I live, is the same as working 40 hours a week at minimum wage. Eleven hundred a month is not much, but it's all a lot a these honeys are going to get. No wonder an old geezer looks like an answer to their prayers. Too bad it don't look like those prayers are going to be answered.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  20. #20

    Re: Dates from the female perspective...(strategy to get free dinners from men).

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This is classic shape shifting 101. I notice some of the guys on the video, and the video creator himself said they felt angry. I do not. Just remember that no amount of free dinners, or anything else will make a difference once mother nature comes to collect.
    This is a big reason why I don't recommend the twentieth century "dating" model to anybody ever. Because this is what you have to deal with.

    But if you choose to "date" anyway, be smart about it. Stick with cheap stuff like meeting for coffee (she buys her own coffee) or free stuff like walks in the park. A woman's interest is always conditional upon your personal bottom line to one degree or another. Even so, women can be attracted to a man in general way and so cheap stuff will probably filter out the worst and most egregious gold diggers such as the Freakishly Deranged Spinster crowd and their Free Dinner Strategy.

    Frankly tho, most women are Real Dolls with a pulse as far as I'm concerned. So, my communication with them is mostly through texting and mostly consists of "dtf?"


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 24, 2018, 6:08 AM
  2. Female dates 20 men in order to make money
    By ShogunRonin in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 30, 2016, 11:41 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: July 27, 2015, 10:04 PM
  4. Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?
    By Ozymandias in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 6, 2015, 9:38 PM
  5. English assignment from the male and female perspective
    By secularscientist in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 17, 2014, 5:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •