Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Well, we can see many people talking about a "masculinity crisis", i.e., about how men today are not "masculine enough", especially in Western and some Far-Eastern countries (but even countries like Brazil are included).

    So, I am starting this thread to talk about a theory based on how a "lack of (real) objectives" makes men more effeminate, and worse, more manginas, and about possible solutions.

    Firstly, I want to say that I don't think that every man should be a "masculine warrior like a Spartan". This is bullshit. This is not needed nowadays. Actually I even think that this may become a problem, because possibly we will have more men killing other men for nothing.

    The important point is that, in the past, men had to be masculine because they had important objectives to achieve. And if they were not "masculine enough", they would fail. And since men had important objectives to fight for, they had not much time to be manginas pussy-orbiters in the past.

    And that is a reason why many men today are effeminate AND manginas: because since they don't have important objectives and hard tasks, they don't improve their masculinity (for example, why should we become stronger if today we have machines to do hard works?). And since they have nothing important to fight for, they become manginas that spend their time with futile things (i.e. women, especially).

    Can you see how a lack of important objectives can become the main masculine problem? Being masculine is not exactly an objective (an "end"), but a way of life to achieve objectives (a "mean").

    Lets see some clear examples:

    Surviving in the nature as an objective

    Obviously the first important objective for men. Men had to be masculine enough if they wanted to survive in the law of the jungle, as much as they can. Men had be strong, resistant, brave, smart, cold, organized, etc... No much time to waste worried about female bullshits. Things like saber-toothed tigers were the real problems to be worried about.

    And obviously, since today we don't live in the jungle anymore, nowadays this is not a motivation for men to become more masculine, like cavemen.

    Religious belief as an objective

    Since human species evolved and survive in the jungle was not a problem anymore, other important objectives for men were created by religions. In the christian case, the objective was spread Christianity around the world, follow the christian way of life and wait for the time when Jesus would come back to Earth again. To achieve these objectives, religious beliefs tell us that men should be masculine, not exactly like a cavemen anymore, but in a disciplined way, following the religious rules. Many religious beliefs were also useful to spread the rotten female nature and to give advices for men about how to deal with women.

    But since religions are not so influential nowadays (especially in Western and Far-eastern countries), these beliefs are not seen as real objectives and they don't motivate men to be masculine anymore.

    Civilizational progress as an objective

    Another reason why men in the past had to be masculine was the "civilizational progress". And despite civilizational progress be a real fact still nowadays, this is not a strong motivation for many men anymore. In the past men had to be masculine to help in the civilizational progress. Constructing new cities, conquering other countries, exploring new lands and oceans, expanding empires, improving technologies, fighting wars... These things were motivations for men, they had to be masculine to do these things better.

    But nowadays we already have "progress enough", especially in Western and Far-eastern countries. And even in third-world countries there are no many new things to do, just adapt what already was done in first-world countries.

    Finding objectives in a "nihilist age"

    The world became boring for men. But on the other hand, women remain with no objectives and they can worry about their feminine futilities more than ever. The only "serious" objectives that women have today are things like "gender equality". Yes, this objective is an utopic bullshit, but this can show us how even "utopic bullshit objectives" can be better than "not having objectives anyway".

    As I said before, in another thread, some months ago I started reading about Nihilism and some days ago I finished my reading of "Thus spoke Zarathustra" by Nietzsche. He spoke about the problems of this "Nihilist Age", since "God is dead" and how being a "Superman" could be a solution and so on. These readings cleared my mind about these masculine problems.

    Today, we can see that there is no real interesting objectives to men fight for. Everything seems in vain. And if there is no war, there is no warriors. Why should men become masculine warriors if there is no war to fight? For me, even the mad terrorists of Islamic State don't deserve attention since they are distant. Playing Call of Duty is a better war to fight. (And this is why I think that many men prefer to play video games, watch animes, read mangás and watch movies nowadays. These things have more "action" and "sense" than our real modern world after all).

    Unless we find sincere objectives to fight for. And this may be not exactly an easy task for many men. For those Mgtows who are searching for motivations and solutions about how to bring masculinity back, I will put some optional objectives here, listed from simplest to the more complexes:

    Objectives and masculinity are not needed

    Firstly, especially for "Ghost Mgtows", an option for you is that an objective is not needed. And you don't need to be a "masculine warrior like a Spartan", as I said before. Other good example are the Japanese herbivore men. They can live as effeminate anti-social men with no problem. If at least you are not a white knight mangina and if you are a free and happy men, these things may be enough for you.

    Personal objectives

    Obviously, other important objective for Mgtows is finding our own personal objectives. And so, we improve our "masculine virtues" to achieve these objectives. And to achieve some objectives, hard self-improvement is not even needed. For example, if your personal objective is to be a professional athlete, hard self-improvement is needed. But if your personal objective is just to live as a amateur fisherman, hard self-improvement is not so needed.

    The problem here is that, for many things, having an individual objective is not enough. Some objectives can only be achieved if men gather their forces. For example, if you want to make prostitution legal in USA. A man can not change this alone. More men fighting for this common objective are needed.

    Men's rights

    For those (seriously) interested in Men's Rights Activism, fight for men's rights can be an obvious objective. Spreading the truth about the pro-women/anti-men laws and how to change them. These are those objectives that a man can not achieve alone, as I said before, and this is when more men fighting for common objectives are needed. And some masculine virtues may be useful to achieve these objectives.

    Survivalism

    Here is where the things become harder and serious. As many Mgtows can realise, a social collapse may be near. Sooner or later, we may back to the "law of the jungle", where masculinity will be needed again. Not exactly as in the Stone Age, but even so, the world may become harder.

    Alerting more men about possible social collapses and how to be prepared for "when the shit hits the fan" may increase the interest of men about improving their masculinity again. The objective in this moment is just improve their "survivalist skills", but in a collapsed world the objective will be really to survive.

    So, I said this months ago and now I am saying again, that some Mgtow topics should be more related to Survivalist topics, not only for those Mgtows who want to be prepared to a social collapse, but also for those Mgtows who want to have more motivations and good reasons to improve their masculinity. (And obviously, for those Mgtows who like "bushcraft" as a hobby).

    Übermensch

    This is obviously an option based on the Nietzschenian Superman. A man that wants to become more masculine because he likes to overcome his own limits. He fights to become a better man, just because he loves fighting for perfection and he loves the masculine virtues. He may want to be more strong, brave, handsome, happy, smart, etc. His objective is overcome his limits and fight against adversities, and this can even be definitely a proof how men can be infinitly better than women in every aspect.

    New religions

    But God is not dead (yet). I like to read about differents religions since many years ago. And I can see that even irreligious persons nowadays may become religious again, even in places like France and Japan. If you see many statistical researchs about religions in USA and Europe, you will realise that many "irreligious" persons are not exactly atheists, skepticals and are even "spiritualists". I can already read about "new religious movements", especially in USA and Europe.

    Sooner or later, when "the shit hits the fan" and people become desperate and hopeless, other persuasive and organized religions will surge and will attract more and more followers. And with these new religious beliefs, new "divine objectives" for mankind will surge. And those who oppose them will have serious problems. Even Christianity can become strong again. (And I don't need to talk about Islam).

    And the point here is, you know, when the shit hits the fan, it's masculine men that can save everybody else. Possibly new patriarchal religions focused on masculine virtues will rule again if this kind of thing happens. And possibly these new religions will be less "superstitious" and more "skeptical", this is what I can see through internet, but this is not sure. But since this is the most complex topic, I can explain this later with more details.
    _____________________________________________

    Of course, there may be many other good objectives for men searching for masculinity. But I put just these in this moment, because these are the points I already read about many times.

    And since my english skills are not good enough, my arguments were "shortened" and may have many grammatical errors. If you don't understand some point, don't agree with some point or want to add some point, you can post it here.
    Last edited by Latinus; March 22, 2016 at 5:10 PM.
    .

  2. #2
    Member SaltySpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    2089
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Really interesting post! Kudos to you.

    One key point I think you are missing is the objective of providing. Having and supporting a family has been the driving factor in the lives of men for many generations, and only now we are starting to walk away from that. Even so, men (such as myself) struggle with the lack of a female counterpart, since what used to be a huge part of our identity isn't anymore. From what I have experienced and read from other young males, it takes time to fill that void with your own things (your own objectives).

    Nowadays, more than ever, we are free from the pressures of society. They aren't strong enough to make us cave in now. We don't have to become fathers, we don't have to become rich and we don't have to become bosses. If the three pinnacles of the male life are now gone, we have no choice but to make them anew. While that may sound exciting, everybody in here knows it's harder than it sounds and many fall back into old habits.

    Nietzsche's work was a sad omen of what was to come. Men have to adapt, they have to fight back, they must give purpose to a life that hasn't got one, and that ain't easy. I just hope that slowly but steadily, we collectively manage to let our Old Gods (old drives) die and move on to an era governed by mankind (our own drives). The war against ourselves is far from over, and if we are not careful we might fall along the way.

    Once again, great post, it really got me thinking.
    It's the nature of time that the old ways must give in
    it's the nature of time that the new ways come in sin,
    when the new meets the old it always ends the ancient ways
    and as history told the old ways go out in a blaze.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySpoon View Post
    Really interesting post! Kudos to you.

    One key point I think you are missing is the objective of providing. Having and supporting a family has been the driving factor in the lives of men for many generations, and only now we are starting to walk away from that. Even so, men (such as myself) struggle with the lack of a female counterpart, since what used to be a huge part of our identity isn't anymore. From what I have experienced and read from other young males, it takes time to fill that void with your own things (your own objectives).

    Nowadays, more than ever, we are free from the pressures of society. They aren't strong enough to make us cave in now. We don't have to become fathers, we don't have to become rich and we don't have to become bosses. If the three pinnacles of the male life are now gone, we have no choice but to make them anew. While that may sound exciting, everybody in here knows it's harder than it sounds and many fall back into old habits.

    Nietzsche's work was a sad omen of what was to come. Men have to adapt, they have to fight back, they must give purpose to a life that hasn't got one, and that ain't easy. I just hope that slowly but steadily, we collectively manage to let our Old Gods (old drives) die and move on to an era governed by mankind (our own drives). The war against ourselves is far from over, and if we are not careful we might fall along the way.

    Once again, great post, it really got me thinking.
    Thanks man. You said an important point too. I thought that forming a family could be added in the point about religious beliefs, since in the past (and even today for some people) this had to do with religious duties.

    But I think that forming a family can also be seen as a "mean", and not exactly as an "end" (objective). Because forming a family and having children was a mean to survive in the nature, a mean to help in the civilizational progress and a mean to achieve the divine "salvation".

    But, of course, a family was really an important motivation for men being masculine, even so.

    And it's interesting you talk about a "lack of a female counterpart", because according to my plans, my next thread will focus on this point. I am thinking about this topic since months ago, but I need thinking better before write another long "article" like this. And this is an important step to destroy gynocentrism.

    I will show you how men can stop "loving a woman" and transfer their love to really important things. (And this has something to do with "real objectives" too). It's right that nowadays some men are stopping to love women and are starting to love things like cars, guns, video games, waifus, whatever... and these things already make women pissed off. But of course, these objects don't substitute women completely. So, we can talk about "true love" in my next thread, and I will show you that our true "counterpart" is not a woman.
    .

  4. #4
    Senior Member Eskorteprinsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    1326
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    great thread! Very well written,and interesting.
    You have a lot of valid points;and the two things that struck me is:
    Mens lack of masculinity.If men are to become like they were on the
    cavemen days,there must be a total collapse.It may happen,but I doubt it will.
    The other thing,survivalism,is very interesting.This is something I would like
    to learn more about.Cant be anything wrong with making a fire in the wild,the
    "old fashion way".
    One thing I remember from a couple of years back;a wintery day;all power
    in my house went out.Couldnt use anything....only my mobile phone!
    I didn't even have water....Felt like a helpless child.This happened on a sunday,
    so I wasn't going to work,so I decided to go back to bed.
    The power came back some hours later;and then all was fine.LOL.
    But what there was no power,for days or weeks......
    Then I would either find the "caveman" inside me,and do something about this problem,
    or...? Scary how dependent we have become of all these machines,in todays society.
    (Washing,vacumcleaner,car,microwave,refrigerator,f reezer,phone etc.)
    If there were a social breakdown in the future,I doubt many would survive......
    only the fittest.

  5. #5
    Senior Member BeijaFlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay, USA
    Posts
    4,145
    Reputation
    13180
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskorteprinsen View Post
    One thing I remember from a couple of years back;a wintery day;all power
    in my house went out.Couldnt use anything....only my mobile phone!
    I didn't even have water....Felt like a helpless child.This happened on a sunday,
    so I wasn't going to work,so I decided to go back to bed.
    The power came back some hours later;and then all was fine.LOL.
    But what there was no power,for days or weeks......
    Then I would either find the "caveman" inside me,and do something about this problem,
    or...? Scary how dependent we have become of all these machines,in todays society.
    (Washing,vacumcleaner,car,microwave,refrigerator,f reezer,phone etc.)
    If there were a social breakdown in the future,I doubt many would survive......
    only the fittest.
    Good point, Eskorteprinsen. We are tremendously dependent on the infrastructure; and the more we draw from it, the more we rely on it, the more we depend on it. I'm looking at myself, now, as I say that - living in a house that is heated by an electric furnace, eating a meal that was cooked over an electric stove (and stored before that in an electric refrigerator), sitting at my computer which also runs on electricity, and communicates with the world through a fiber-optic network that runs on electricity ...

    This is part of why I keep my boat simple. I have an ice-box rather than a refrigerator, a foot-pump for my sink, an Origo alcohol stove for cooking, solar-panels to keep the batteries charged and to run the depth finder and the autopilot. Of course, I'm not living full-time aboard the boat, but this summer I intend to try some more extended cruises around my home waters, and determine what it might take for me to live comfortably full-time aboard a somewhat bigger boat. We'll see.
    "The Red Pill is the start of the journey, not the end." - Chairborne

    "Our most dangerous enemies are men who have no loyalty to men." - William Noy

    "I am not going to sacrifice my freedom and wealth for your ideals." - Primus Pilus

    "If you can't be happy on you're own, you can't be happy -- full stop." - Wilfred

    My introduction: I Was MGTOW When MGTOW Wasn't Cool...

    My blog: Beyond The Sunset

  6. #6
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskorteprinsen View Post
    great thread! Very well written,and interesting.
    You have a lot of valid points;and the two things that struck me is:
    Mens lack of masculinity.If men are to become like they were on the
    cavemen days,there must be a total collapse.It may happen,but I doubt it will.
    The other thing,survivalism,is very interesting.This is something I would like
    to learn more about.Cant be anything wrong with making a fire in the wild,the
    "old fashion way".
    One thing I remember from a couple of years back;a wintery day;all power
    in my house went out.Couldnt use anything....only my mobile phone!
    I didn't even have water....Felt like a helpless child.This happened on a sunday,
    so I wasn't going to work,so I decided to go back to bed.
    The power came back some hours later;and then all was fine.LOL.
    But what there was no power,for days or weeks......
    Then I would either find the "caveman" inside me,and do something about this problem,
    or...? Scary how dependent we have become of all these machines,in todays society.
    (Washing,vacumcleaner,car,microwave,refrigerator,f reezer,phone etc.)
    If there were a social breakdown in the future,I doubt many would survive......
    only the fittest.
    Thank you, man. This is another good point to remember, that "survivalism" is not only for when a total social collapse happens but also for daily problems. Especially for Mgtows who live alone.
    .

  7. #7
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16778
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Very good points all. When I talk with men that don't understand themselves they are saying in an a way that they don't have a purpose or direction in life. But I think this is normal when you are a very young man and only with experience can you decide to take a certain path.

    For me, it was a series of things that happened in my life that caused me to realize that I as a man control my destiny. And with this control, I want to do what I find I am passionate about and also experience life to its fullest extent.

    This is why when people say a man has a mid life crisis what they are missing is the big picture. That is a man that is finally realizing their purpose, their passion or a hobby they love despite being middle aged.

    People find it odd, but I am capable of being a ghost and going along in life by myself, because I have a direction in my life. The only low point in my life was when I felt that I was heavily dependent on others for my well being. But this caused me as a man to realize to push harder to become even more self reliant and to learn more about this world. I learn more about this world by reading books, exploring philosophy, engaging in discussions online and in person. I gain not only knowledge but also widsom and experience by doing many things even if I fail at doing them (eg painting a spare bath room). I learned that I needed more moisture control in that spare bathroom and better paint for it, so I went back to the drawing board and re-did that spare bathroom.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Very good points all. When I talk with men that don't understand themselves they are saying in an a way that they don't have a purpose or direction in life. But I think this is normal when you are a very young man and only with experience can you decide to take a certain path.

    For me, it was a series of things that happened in my life that caused me to realize that I as a man control my destiny. And with this control, I want to do what I find I am passionate about and also experience life to its fullest extent.

    This is why when people say a man has a mid life crisis what they are missing is the big picture. That is a man that is finally realizing their purpose, their passion or a hobby they love despite being middle aged.

    People find it odd, but I am capable of being a ghost and going along in life by myself, because I have a direction in my life. The only low point in my life was when I felt that I was heavily dependent on others for my well being. But this caused me as a man to realize to push harder to become even more self reliant and to learn more about this world. I learn more about this world by reading books, exploring philosophy, engaging in discussions online and in person. I gain not only knowledge but also widsom and experience by doing many things even if I fail at doing them (eg painting a spare bath room). I learned that I needed more moisture control in that spare bathroom and better paint for it, so I went back to the drawing board and re-did that spare bathroom.
    Thank you. I see that this problem can be found especially in "beginner Mgtows". Since objectives like "surviving in the nature", "civilizational progress" and "divine salvation" are not objectives for men anymore, the only reason that makes many men improve themselves nowadays is to "having a woman". You can see that society today is focused on "having a woman" as the "only objective for men".

    -Conservatives say to younger men that they need "having a woman" for marriage.
    -PUAs say to younger men that they need "having a woman" for sex.
    -And of course, women say to younger men that they need "having a woman" for "date and please her".

    So, younger men live for this "objective" nowadays: "having a woman".

    And the problem is: when we talk the truth to these younger men (that they don't need having woman and that they should even avoid women), they will lost their "only remaining objective": "having a woman". So, many of these "beginner Mgtows", in a first moment, will find themselves with no objectives, with no reason to improve themselves. And this could make them depressed and even "self-destructive". At least, this is what happened to me years ago and this is what I see among many new Mgtows in Brazil and even in other countries. Happily I solved my own problem easily but many other guys carry this problem for years.

    So, I think that the solution is not only spread the "red pill" messages, but also spread other objectives to keep these new guys "alive" while they are looking for their own objectives.
    .

  9. #9
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    I am now just adding two more options that I thought about, and that could be objectives for Mgtows that are looking for an objective to their lives.

    Spreading Mgtow

    Of course, this can be an obvious objective for Mgtows. If you are really interested in spreading our ideology because you think that this is important in men's life, you can spread Mgtow messages as an objective. Not all Mgtows are interested in spreading Mgtow messages, because they just want to enjoy their lives without worries. And they are right to do so. But if you think that this is not enough for you, and if you think that spreading Mgtow messages could be even a hobby and a purpose for your life, you can do it too.

    I spread Mgtow messages sometimes and I really see this as a mission in my life, but some social abilities and good knowledges about Mgtow ideas are needed to do it better. For example, if a you are seen as an "anti-social beta", people will see you just as a "misogynist that can not get laid". But if you are seen as a kind of "popular alpha guy", people will give you more support about your ideas. This is how human psychology works, you know. A good "Mgtow spreader" must know about these things before acting, especially personally, out of internet.

    Spreading about human extinction

    As I said in this thread:
    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...tinction-7891/

    Many people can see us Mgtows as responsible for a "social collapse" and even for a "human extinction", just because many of us don't want having children. So, spreading the idea that human extinction is not a problem to be avoided, and that this could be even a solution against human problems, could be an important and compatible objective for Mgtows, especially for those "nihilistic" Mgtows that definitely can not find any objective or reason to existence.

    Because as I said in that thread, spreading this idea could bring some advantages for Mgtows. We will not be seen just as "evil apocalyptical guys" if we make the human race "become extinct" because we don't want having children. And this could end some female privileges in society too. See that full thread and you will understand better this idea.

    If someone here have more opinions about good objectives for men, especially for Mgtows, you can post it here too.
    Last edited by Latinus; April 6, 2016 at 6:27 PM.
    .

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    590
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    I raised this point before in a previous thread. A man serves something and works in the service of that something; Serve a pussy, become a pussy. Serve a man, become a man. Serve God, become God.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by chbedok View Post
    I raised this point before in a previous thread. A man serves something and works in the service of that something; Serve a pussy, become a pussy. Serve a man, become a man. Serve God, become God.
    lol. Interesting quote. If you can find your comment in that previous thread, you can post it here too.
    .

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    590
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    lol. Interesting quote. If you can find your comment in that previous thread, you can post it here too.
    Here is the comment in it's full;

    "
    As a Christian, what being a man for me is simply;

    Micah 6:8 says, “He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

    But on a personal note perhaps, if you are not a Christian;

    Being a martial artist, I am particularly drawn to the culture of bushido or the warrior way of the samurai. I prefer eastern warrior codes compared to the chivalric codes because in the east, male and female gender roles were very clear and strictly enforced and as a result, relationships are stable and values are enforced. Which leads to a stable life and governance for the country as a whole. But I digress.

    One of the things that define samurai is service. To be a samurai is to serve, and it can be seen in this phrase;

    'death is lighter than a feather, but duty is heavier than a mountain.'

    Basically, being a man is about one's duty.

    Choosing a cause, or lord to serve and serve to the end. Regardless of what others say or debate. The worth of a man, or samurai, is seen then not in his deeds, but who his deeds serve? Is one serving a worthy lord? Or an unworthy master. Translate this to the thread and one could say that;

    Being a man is serving one's duty to the end. Duty is owed to a cause or lord, and the worth of a man is defined by what cause he strives for, or who he chooses as his lord. Would you choose for your lord the pussy? Or would you choose the way of self-betterment and enlightenment as your lord?

    All in all. Who you serve is what defines you as a man. Serve a woman, become a woman. Serve a man, become a man. Serve God, become God. Serve the way, become the way."





  13. #13
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1055
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Interesting comment. "Choosing a cause, or lord to serve and serve to the end. Regardless of what others say or debate." The point is that men don't have good "causes" or "lords" to serve nowadays. Many men served good causes and lords in the past, but it seems that all the work was in vain. The more men die for society, the more society become an anti-men hellhole. That is the reason why I stopped care about society, and I started thinking that the better cause to serve is really let it all fall:
    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...tinction-7891/
    Last edited by Latinus; April 9, 2016 at 7:48 PM.
    .

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    590
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    Interesting comment. "Choosing a cause, or lord to serve and serve to the end. Regardless of what others say or debate." The point is that men don't have good "causes" or "lords" to serve nowadays. Many men served good causes and lords in the past, but it seems that all the work was in vain. The more men die for society, the more society become an anti-men hellhole. That is the reason why I stopped care about society, and I started thinking that the better cause to serve is really let it all fall:
    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...tinction-7891/

    But today, causes and lords are no longer limited to physical people or society. Especially for Christianity where Jesus says 'follow him' instead of people. As MGTOW, we are free to pursue our own causes, regardless of what society says. So don't serve society, don't serve pussies. Find your own worthy cause to serve,be it physical perfection or mental excellence, you are free to do so after all.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    2853
    Type
    sexually suspended

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    This thread is an excellent read, all around.

    I've been MGTOW for about 7 years now. No dates, no sex, no distractions.
    This has been great for me because I can now work without fear, sex or distraction,
    additional costs, concerns nor emergencies. In short, I get to be me with no apologies.

    Watch this if you don't believe yet: It takes less than 4 minutes. These are MGTOW.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

    Don't be a joiner! Be a Creator or an exposer, at least be an inquisitor,
    someone who questions the consensus, the status quo and the agenda itself.


    Be a MAN first, then go your own way. Don't be afraid because fear doesn't
    work in any case. Confidence does, and so does commerce.


    Do not be afraid to accumulate value.
    Hugh Hefner isn't. Look at all the barbies who want
    that Ken Doll, as old, ugly and rich as he is.

    God Bless Hugh Hefner.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16778
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    Thank you. I see that this problem can be found especially in "beginner Mgtows". Since objectives like "surviving in the nature", "civilizational progress" and "divine salvation" are not objectives for men anymore, the only reason that makes many men improve themselves nowadays is to "having a woman". You can see that society today is focused on "having a woman" as the "only objective for men".

    -Conservatives say to younger men that they need "having a woman" for marriage.
    -PUAs say to younger men that they need "having a woman" for sex.
    -And of course, women say to younger men that they need "having a woman" for "date and please her".

    So, younger men live for this "objective" nowadays: "having a woman".

    And the problem is: when we talk the truth to these younger men (that they don't need having woman and that they should even avoid women), they will lost their "only remaining objective": "having a woman". So, many of these "beginner Mgtows", in a first moment, will find themselves with no objectives, with no reason to improve themselves. And this could make them depressed and even "self-destructive". At least, this is what happened to me years ago and this is what I see among many new Mgtows in Brazil and even in other countries. Happily I solved my own problem easily but many other guys carry this problem for years.

    So, I think that the solution is not only spread the "red pill" messages, but also spread other objectives to keep these new guys "alive" while they are looking for their own objectives.
    The best way I have found to help out younger men is by leading by example and always being there to help them out when they have a question about growing older as a man. This has actually worked out fairly well in that I have guided a lot of young men over the years that I have trained to aspire towards greater things and avoid the slow poison drip that is LTRs. I have also failed in some instances to save some men from the trap of chasing women and marriage as if that is their primary purpose on earth. But I recognize that even these men will eventually reach the mgtow state at some point in their life or before they begin their new journey in the afterlife.


    Quote Originally Posted by LastPriory View Post
    This thread is an excellent read, all around.

    I've been MGTOW for about 7 years now. No dates, no sex, no distractions.
    This has been great for me because I can now work without fear, sex or distraction,
    additional costs, concerns nor emergencies. In short, I get to be me with no apologies.

    Watch this if you don't believe yet: It takes less than 4 minutes. These are MGTOW.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

    Don't be a joiner! Be a Creator or an exposer, at least be an inquisitor,
    someone who questions the consensus, the status quo and the agenda itself.


    Be a MAN first, then go your own way. Don't be afraid because fear doesn't
    work in any case. Confidence does, and so does commerce.


    Do not be afraid to accumulate value.
    Hugh Hefner isn't. Look at all the barbies who want
    that Ken Doll, as old, ugly and rich as he is.

    God Bless Hugh Hefner.
    Very good point to bring up fear. Fear has been what crippled me in the past, but I have been able to forge forward and as a result I have become stronger as a man. Fear use to cripple me in social settings, but now I dominate social settings as I am at ease and comfort, because I don't fear how others perceive me or my social status. Fear also was also used as an excuse by me to not do activities or financial worries. Now, I have overcome all those fears and I am able to do activities that I want to do and learn new things every day.

    I also had a fear of obtaining a degree from college and being in debt, but I found a way to obtain the degree that I wanted and I am not in debt. If a man overcomes fears, then a man will find a way and purpose in life which is very satisfying.

    Fear is also what forces men to believe that marriage and LTR's will make them a "stronger" man and without a woman they are not strong enough. This brainwashing clouds the mind and a man must accept they are 100% whole just being themselves. That is the biggest fear barrier to taking the red pill that I have seen thus far. I point this out to young men all the time that you don't need to be with a woman to be happy and they understand this message because I am a living, breathing example of this.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    2853
    Type
    sexually suspended

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    It was stated better by someone else here: "If you can't be happy by yourself, you can't be happy."
    A man speaking only to other men can say it this way- every other way to speak this truth
    will be met with frustration and a desire to control, not to create freely.

    The only time I experience fear anymore is when I am trying to protect a woman from herself.
    Any WGTOW can protect herself without a man.

    I wonder sometimes if what I want in a woman is the same as what I require of myself.
    But that road seems to lead back to the same place. Trust, within permitted accommodation.
    Women tend to want power- something they cannot understand but want to be ready to control
    at any moment.

    Men are often used by power, which is perceived by women as the ability to control an outcome.
    It's not the true case, but this is what attracts the vagina toward a penis, so they make due with
    what they can. Control.

    A vagina can only receive power. Nothing about it can CONTROL power.

    Men are the power women seek to control.

    Test a woman before you allow any of her control over your being.

    Here is the video link:
    If you are not inclined to donate, skip the first 8:13.
    If you skip it, please pay very close attention to the rest and
    spread the word.

    Most men are considered horses to ride to somewhere by women
    and I suspect it is because of the priorities set by media saturated
    society and the women who wish most to be desirable for reproduction.

    In my state here in the us, this is always a raw deal for the men. It has been
    so since 1913.

    This is a good video about going MGTOW. If you haven't already seen it, I recommend listening to
    it a few times before it sinks in.

    According to the law I've read for many years, women are incapable of protecting themselves
    from the laws of the universe.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    2853
    Type
    sexually suspended

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives


  19. #19
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27145
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    Feminism taught women to hate men and hate their sons. Masculinity was deemed toxic, and it needed to be disciplined or medicated away. "Progressive liberal" feminists got into school boards and become involved in school policies with a high focus on female improvement and 'male subjugation. Where girls could not be made to excel at the same level as boys, like in math, they made mathmatics more convoluted and right-brained with all kinds of "verbal ways" to "think about" and "approach" math problems. Girls marks stayed the same, boys marked dropped. No matter, they now had their blessed equal outcome.

    Men are pussies now because feminism turned women into men and men into pussies.
    Men thought that to win (or just survive) in the new game was to say little, play along and be exceptionally nice and cooperative.
    Women are biologically repulsed by such men, adding fuel to the fire.

    Our own mothers threw generations of men under the bus in the name of "female empowerment".

    The first step in destroying feminism is getting white knights, beta orbiters and male feminists to see the damage they condone and cause.

    Only men can stop feminism.
    Women don't have what it takes to stop something evil when it seems to benefit them so much.

    The shaming terms white knight, mangina, beta orbiter/fool/sucker/provider, and pussy-beggar must be used loudly and used often.

    Drag male friends, kicking and screaming, out of the friend zones.
    Let cupcake sit, alone, on her moving boxes and cry on moving day.
    Let princess fix her own car. Door. Light. Computer.
    Let muffin raise and pay for her own damn illegitimate children Tyler, Tucker and Tyson (Chad's kids).

    Women are not strong and independent. They are scheming sociopathic manipulators and dictators.
    Stop coming to women's assistance immediately.

    Shame those who do endlessly:
    "Misogynist! How dare you assist that woman and attempt to make her less strong and independent and thus reliant on YOU!"
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,217
    Reputation
    9526
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Why "masculinity crisis" is actually lack of objectives

    What about the femininity crisis, huh?! No one ever seems to talk about THAT. Women acting trashy-assed masculine, cursing like sailors, tattoos, etc.

    And I am supposed to man up, bench press five million pounds, and all? Nah, women get the men they deserve.

    If they're DUMB ENOUGH to want to be a woman on the side of a 7 or 8 SMV level Chad's girlfriend instead of not cheating on a 6 line me when they are a 5--no fucks given about how woman cannot find a good man from me! (True story of mine from the year 2000).


Similar Threads

  1. "Online date drugged me" - an object lesson in woman's lack of agency
    By Date drugged in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: April 25, 2020, 3:45 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29, 2015, 8:06 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: September 11, 2015, 1:30 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: October 30, 2014, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •