Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    145
    Type
    Ghost

    Self banning myself.

    I can see why you have so few members if factual events such as gang rape by immigrants can't be mentioned. If that is "racial crap" than this site has a serious PC insanity problem.

    I'm gone.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,359
    Reputation
    11931
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    I can see why you have so few members if factual events such as gang rape by immigrants can't be mentioned. If that is "racial crap" than this site has a serious PC insanity problem.

    I'm gone.
    Huh? Would you please explain what you're talking about? When? Were? Who? What?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    145
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Huh? Would you please explain what you're talking about? When? Were? Who? What?
    The Admin sent me a PM, I think it was meant to be a warning, I am not sure. It was quoting one of my posts and talking about "racial crap". I merely stated facts, there have been many issues with illegal immigrants in particular gang raping women. It was relevant to my post and the thread on "Karen's".

    Anyway, if this site is so PC that it can't tell the difference between talking about facts and actual racism than I can't be bothered. Being threatened with stupid shit like "you'll be gone in a heartbeat" doesn't impress me and isn't mature at all.

    Yes, I have noted the irony but I am leaving on my own terms and really, you lack members here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    9074
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Self banning myself.

    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,822
    Reputation
    23498
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Self banning myself.

    It may be the case that you were quoting facts, but just because something is true does not necessarily mean that this forum is the place to say it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    2706
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    It may be the case that you were quoting facts, but just because something is true does not necessarily mean that this forum is the place to say it.
    Just so. But I would like to know.

    I read most of the posts here and if anything was overtly racist I would be among the first to point it out.

    It would seem that the post in question has been removed. Also at least one response to it. If an admin, ANY ADMIN, has an objection to a post, I would like to know why.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    9074
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Just so. But I would like to know.

    I read most of the posts here and if anything was overtly racist I would be among the first to point it out.

    It would seem that the post in question has been removed. Also at least one response to it. If an admin, ANY ADMIN, has an objection to a post, I would like to know why.
    https://youtu.be/9FnO3igOkOk?t=39
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    145
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    It may be the case that you were quoting facts, but just because something is true does not necessarily mean that this forum is the place to say it.
    MGTOW and politics is inevitable. If topics can't be raised than a MGTOW forum is pointless.

    Anyway, however this works, delete my account, thanks.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    9074
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Self banning myself.

    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Self banning myself.

    If we are not allowed to see or even hear what the offense is,..how are we to know what is admissible to say and what is not unless we are issued a Time Out Warning.

    I was given one just a couple weeks after I joined here last year.... it was noting I said ...just that I happened to agree with a persons comment that was deemed racist by the ADMIN.

    I can understand that in todays world it may not be Kosher to use the J word...nor would it be to speak of violent acts against other peoples or races, but to flag folks for mere opinions that are not "ACTIONS" nor truly hate speech..... Have we really left the PLANTATION.

    Not trying to cause friction over this.......just an honest inquiry..

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,359
    Reputation
    11931
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    Not trying to cause friction over this.......just an honest inquiry..
    In response to Jackoff's honest inquiry, earlier today I had sent a PM to jagr to perhaps respond here. In response to your honest inquiry, that makes two, so I am posting this message for the both of you and for others.

    It may be a few days or a week or longer before jagr next visits the site. I can't know. Or it could be tonight.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Self banning myself.

    ok....well, I do understand that to be on the internet we are indeed under some 1st article restraints...so there is that. again not trying to promote friction...just attempting to reach a more conclusive understanding.

    carry on men.

  13. #13
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    992
    Reputation
    4650
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    If we are not allowed to see or even hear what the offense is,..how are we to know what is admissible to say and what is not unless we are issued a Time Out Warning.

    I was given one just a couple weeks after I joined here last year.... it was noting I said ...just that I happened to agree with a persons comment that was deemed racist by the ADMIN.

    I can understand that in todays world it may not be Kosher to use the J word...nor would it be to speak of violent acts against other peoples or races, but to flag folks for mere opinions that are not "ACTIONS" nor truly hate speech..... Have we really left the PLANTATION.

    Not trying to cause friction over this.......just an honest inquiry..
    There is no free speech on a public forum. We are on someone else's site so its their rules. If I was in your house and kept saying things you didn't like then you would kick me out. If I said to you "Well free speech! deal with it" then you would laugh in my face and throw me out. Same rules apply here.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Self banning myself.

    I retract my question.........

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    2706
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    There is no free speech on a public forum. We are on someone else's site so its their rules. If I was in your house and kept saying things you didn't like then you would kick me out. If I said to you "Well free speech! deal with it" then you would laugh in my face and throw me out. Same rules apply here.
    Absolutely. We all knew the rules when we signed up, or at least we should have known them, they are there for all to see - transparency.

    However, when the rules aren't applied with equal transparency, and I speak only for myself here, I begin to wonder what is happening.

    I don't wish to imply any wrongdoing whatsoever, but I need to know how stringently rules are being applied both in order to ensure that I don't break any accidentally and to enable me to decide for myself if this is really the place for me.

    In addition it would allow lurkers to see clearly that there are rules here with consequences for breaking them.

    It is not a free for all nor should it be.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    9074
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Absolutely. We all knew the rules when we signed up, or at least we should have known them, they are there for all to see - transparency.

    However, when the rules aren't applied with equal transparency, and I speak only for myself here, I begin to wonder what is happening.

    I don't wish to imply any wrongdoing whatsoever, but I need to know how stringently rules are being applied both in order to ensure that I don't break any accidentally and to enable me to decide for myself if this is really the place for me.

    In addition it would allow lurkers to see clearly that there are rules here with consequences for breaking them.

    It is not a free for all nor should it be.
    In any ruling situation where there's rules, just make sure you're one of the "good ole boys" then rules become flexible, as they should be! Rules can be rubber or rigid, it all depends on your attitude and if the makers of said rules like you or not!

    There's how things work, and how things are supposed to work, they usually have nothing in common.
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    10884
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Self banning myself.

    The way I see it is that men, in particular men of White European descent feel like they are being victimised and they see the state taking away their rights to free speech. This is evident enough, you don't need to scour the net for proof.

    Free speech is certainly under attack. No questions there.

    With regards to this gentlemen DarkHorse, I cannot see where he broke the rules, because I was unable to find his post. But, if his post was about "immigrants raping young white girls" then it would automatically break the forum's rules.

    This isn't because what he is saying is incorrect, we know about these stories and again, it's easy to find articles online about police covering this or that up because they do not want to appear "racist".

    My question is, why are we here on a MGTOW forum talking about women being raped by migrants?

    Why is this DarkHorse gentleman not interested in White men being falsely accused of rape, or how the state helps white women divorce rape white men? Or how white working class men are disadvantaged?

    Ever had a look inside those courts? They are full of white men, helping white women milk the white man!

    You would have thought that men come on a mgtow forum to discuss how men are suffering and how we can alleviate their suffering, but no it seems that men prefer to talk about female suffering on a MGTOW forum which has precisely laid out in the forum principles that this is a male community where we discuss male issues.

    The way I see it, is if you have views on race, ethnicity, biology, religion etc, you are more than welcome to hold on to these views. MGTOW do not care if society deems a certain view 'racist' or whatever. The admin is only politely asking that you don't share these views on a MGTOW forum.

    I have been on this forum for many years and have seen plenty of posts about muslims and Arabs being portrayed as barbaric, sinister, and all manner of things. But I was never offended, I always just wondered why muslims, Arabs, blacks or jews were the target of these posts?

    It would be nice if white men would hold white women accountable for the suffering they are inflicting in their societies. This doesn't mean a return to the patriarchy, because that is even worse that what we have at the moment.

    I am sympathetic to their anger though, in the Middle East, gynocentric manipulation comes solely from the mother and female relatives. The society, where healthy masculinity is respected quickly teaches you about female manipulation once you become a teenager; my father often spoke to me about the sinister aspect of females, he even told me not trust my mother once or twice.

    As an Arab, the red pill was easy to swallow, I only had to get rid of maternal manipulation. For the average white European man, it's much harder, because the whole society including friends, work colleagues, schools and the state itself brainwashes you with gynocentrism from a very early age.

    Many MGTOW have a lot of anger, and that isn't a bad thing, anger is healthy emotion. But blaming migrants just doesn't deal with the issues we as MGTOW men have to face. The issues are systematic, structural, deeply rotted in the society, in the everyday interactions you have with women.

    There is no law that forces you to believe your mother's brainwashing, or to buy a female a $30 cocktail, and yet how many men on an average night out do these things, go home disappointed and broke?

    It's a gigantic task to turn this gynocentrism over so that the relationship dynamic is more fair - but if you concern is immigrants, you're not really focusing on this bigger, more pressing issues.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    145
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Self banning myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The way I see it is that men, in particular men of White European descent feel like they are being victimised and they see the state taking away their rights to free speech. This is evident enough, you don't need to scour the net for proof.

    Free speech is certainly under attack. No questions there.

    With regards to this gentlemen DarkHorse, I cannot see where he broke the rules, because I was unable to find his post. But, if his post was about "immigrants raping young white girls" then it would automatically break the forum's rules.

    This isn't because what he is saying is incorrect, we know about these stories and again, it's easy to find articles online about police covering this or that up because they do not want to appear "racist".

    My question is, why are we here on a MGTOW forum talking about women being raped by migrants?

    Why is this DarkHorse gentleman not interested in White men being falsely accused of rape, or how the state helps white women divorce rape white men? Or how white working class men are disadvantaged?

    Ever had a look inside those courts? They are full of white men, helping white women milk the white man!

    You would have thought that men come on a mgtow forum to discuss how men are suffering and how we can alleviate their suffering, but no it seems that men prefer to talk about female suffering on a MGTOW forum which has precisely laid out in the forum principles that this is a male community where we discuss male issues.

    The way I see it, is if you have views on race, ethnicity, biology, religion etc, you are more than welcome to hold on to these views. MGTOW do not care if society deems a certain view 'racist' or whatever. The admin is only politely asking that you don't share these views on a MGTOW forum.

    I have been on this forum for many years and have seen plenty of posts about muslims and Arabs being portrayed as barbaric, sinister, and all manner of things. But I was never offended, I always just wondered why muslims, Arabs, blacks or jews were the target of these posts?

    It would be nice if white men would hold white women accountable for the suffering they are inflicting in their societies. This doesn't mean a return to the patriarchy, because that is even worse that what we have at the moment.

    I am sympathetic to their anger though, in the Middle East, gynocentric manipulation comes solely from the mother and female relatives. The society, where healthy masculinity is respected quickly teaches you about female manipulation once you become a teenager; my father often spoke to me about the sinister aspect of females, he even told me not trust my mother once or twice.

    As an Arab, the red pill was easy to swallow, I only had to get rid of maternal manipulation. For the average white European man, it's much harder, because the whole society including friends, work colleagues, schools and the state itself brainwashes you with gynocentrism from a very early age.

    Many MGTOW have a lot of anger, and that isn't a bad thing, anger is healthy emotion. But blaming migrants just doesn't deal with the issues we as MGTOW men have to face. The issues are systematic, structural, deeply rotted in the society, in the everyday interactions you have with women.

    There is no law that forces you to believe your mother's brainwashing, or to buy a female a $30 cocktail, and yet how many men on an average night out do these things, go home disappointed and broke?

    It's a gigantic task to turn this gynocentrism over so that the relationship dynamic is more fair - but if you concern is immigrants, you're not really focusing on this bigger, more pressing issues.
    Of course I am concerned about men being falsely accused and it is something that led to me avoiding women well before MGTOW as a term even existed.

    I didn't mention it in the post that was deleted as it wasn't relevant to what I was attempting to say. To explain a little as the post was deleted so you are naturally unaware. It was in the thread about "Karen's" women who complain about everything and are never content. I made the point that they never complain about anything of importance, I mentioned gang rape as one example because as it refers to women complaining you would think that would be something a woman would be concerned about? It is also factual and all over the news.

    I agree with you about white men holding white women accountable and as per gang rape comment, I find it ironic that they are being let down by their own system and political leadership which gives them such a loud voice when it suits the end game.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    10884
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Self banning myself.

    To explain a little as the post was deleted so you are naturally unaware. It was in the thread about "Karen's" women who complain about everything and are never content. I made the point that they never complain about anything of importance, I mentioned gang rape as one example because as it refers to women complaining you would think that would be something a woman would be concerned about? It is also factual and all over the news.
    Yes, it is, and furthermore it sometimes gets covered-up for fear of being deemed "racism". But, I would urge you to look again at some of these so called "facts". You may find, sir, that some of these stories are exaggerated or even cooked up.

    What women are or aren't concerned about should not be the primary thing discussed on a MGTOW forum. For example, many MGTOW, even on this forum ask the question "what is masculinity?", "what does it mean to be a man?".

    It is perfectly fine and interesting to pose such questions, but often you'll find that such men are asking this question because they are wondering about the female perspective on what it means to be a man.

    Some MGTOW, rightfully in my opinion, point out that masculinity is something for women to worry about. We are MGTOW and that is enough.

    I agree with you about white men holding white women accountable and as per gang rape comment, I find it ironic that they are being let down by their own system and political leadership which gives them such a loud voice when it suits the end game.
    The endgame, and I could very well be mistaken, is for the status quo to continue as is. In this way, the gynocracy has already "won". The endgame is what men are doing every week on a Friday and Saturday; begging women and buying them $30, $40 cocktails. The end game is when you get on the dirty public transport, get to work and are asked to do heavy lifting while the women sit in the office and gossip.

    Therefore, the only rational thing to do would be to somehow live in the world but not be part of it.

    And we help the fellow gentlemen on this forum to do just that.

    I am sure, that you will find that we are an open-minded bunch, we discuss all manner of things, but we have to follow the principles laid out, and this will include how words are phrased.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  20. #20
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,359
    Reputation
    11931
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Self banning myself.

    My question is, why are we here on a MGTOW forum talking about women being raped by migrants?
    That's my current question. This very thread has more discussion around that topic than his deleted post had.

    Actually, his deleted post had no discussion around it. Zippo. He wasn't "talking" about it.

    I will offer to say that I read his post at the time and had interpreted his brief reference to it exactly as he later said he intended it. Not as advocacy for it nor an implied invitation to others to evaluate that behavior. It was referenced to support his on-topic point of that thread in which he posted it, not about that behavior itself.

    Jagr saw more in it than I did, and that's gonna happen on a multi-moderator website, and I was not part of the private discussion that ensued. But we must note that DarkHorse was neither temp-banned or perma-banned as a result of this. Not even an Infraction.

    I am concerned about his reaction, which I understand. I don't want him to leave.

    My further concern with these things is when afterwards others impart, "I didn't read what you did, but I have a lot to say about what you did." followed by created assumptions and advice/admonitions based on the assumptions. This cannot land well on someone who already feels misunderstood and quickly spots the assumptions that not even the writer of them realized were made.

    A new member may mistakenly believe that every assumption he detects is everybody's assumption. A pile-up. Then the Likes arrive, liking any sentence in the many but displayed against the whole. More perceived pile-up. Inexperienced members may not realize how haphazard this response can be, seeing only an additive result. I believe it's part of my job to think of this possibility and to explain it when I think explanation is useful.

    So before too much if if if supposition might grow around this incident, which can only make him feel even more misunderstood and more resolved to stay away, I am closing this thread.

    DarkHorse, you have been a contributing member in your short time here. I invite you to stay and continue to contribute. Just show up again and start posting. Easy as that. Members are quite resilient. You be, too. This goes away.

    Thread closed.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax


Similar Threads

  1. Banning the Red Pill in the UK
    By The_Joker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: February 11, 2016, 4:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •