Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Shinichi Haku

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,070
    Reputation
    23848
    Type
    Neutral

    Shinichi Haku

    7 - day ban for this user.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi Haku View Post
    I'll test you with a few facts first, see if you are capable of comprehending them.
    Do not.
    Insult.
    Other members.

    7-day ban.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi Haku View Post
    Nice groupthink, by the way. Very feminine of you.
    "you guys are just like women" will earn you a permanent ban. Don't do it again.

  2. #2
    Shinichi Haku
    Guest

    Re: Shinichi Haku

    Delete my account and this thread. I was never here.

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13046
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Shinichi Haku

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi Haku View Post
    Delete my account and this thread. I was never here.
    You had deleted three posts, all were contained in the only thread in which you had ever posted in your short time with us (other than this thread). I restored those posts into view even though you had removed their contents, in order to marginally help with continuity with other member's posts in that thread.

    Member banned upon request. Sorry to see you go. From our Principles:

    Don't:



    • Insult fellow members:There's a difference between disagreeing and being confrontational. This is not Yahoo message boards where 'anything goes'. Chances are there's a way of expressing your opinion or disagreeing with a fellow member that doesn't involve your insulting them, being dismissive, or questioning their integrity. We will remove members based on lack of character because we know that cultivating a thriving MGTOW community means insisting on a certain baseline in conduct amongst membership. Rule applies to all members, but New Members will be on a shorter leash until they prove themselves.




    When Intros were a required thing, upon acceptance of the registrant I would always direct him first to our Principles by clicking on that word in the black bar at top of the page. I wanted him to be informed. Now that Intros are no longer required, this personalized and timely notice from me does not happen. This might be a convenient time to invite any new members reading this thread to also read and familiarize yourselves with our Principles, if you haven't already done so.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Perhaps I was unclear.

    When I asked for an account deletion because I was never here, I meant that I wanted my entire account (which originally contained 38 posts) erased from the site, as though I were never here. I did not mean restore some posts, which I had removed myself and then simply ban the account.

    While I cannot make you erase the evidence of my mistake in believing this were a red pilled forum in which men could discuss Truth, you really should consider why I would ask for that specifically and not settle for a self ban and then grant my last wish. This is for you, not me.

  5. #5
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13046
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I asked for an account deletion because I was never here, I meant that I wanted my entire account (which originally contained 38 posts) erased from the site, as though I were never here. I did not mean restore some posts, which I had removed myself and then simply ban the account.
    You're right, you had more posts than just that one thread. I had goofed on the quantity by looking earlier at a wrong screen.


    While I cannot make you erase the evidence of my mistake in believing this were a red pilled forum in which men could discuss Truth, you really should consider why I would ask for that specifically and not settle for a self ban and then grant my last wish. This is for you, not me.
    I know you did not mean for me to do what I ended up doing, but now you say "this is for you, not me". Yet, I can't do it my way? Sounds as confusing as much as your message sounds cryptic.

    Anyway, all messages and your account have been removed from this site. Nothing left behind except this very thread to inform our readers what happened to you.


    my mistake in believing this were a red pilled forum in which men could discuss Truth
    Oh, c'mon. Why do you have to go and say something stupid like that? You wrote a nice, civil, fair, and mature message otherwise, but you had to insert a catty snipe and one that comes out-of-the-blue because you and I both know you were temp-banned for criticizing other members, not for discussing Truth. It is so easy to discuss Truth here without criticizing other members in violation of our Principles.

    But, that was your parting shot.

    And now you've read mine.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #6

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Anyway, all messages and your account have been removed from this site. Nothing left behind except this very thread to inform our readers what happened to you.
    Respectfully Unboxxed, he wants to erase all evidence of his obnoxious, condescending and insulting exchanges here, so that he can continue falsely claiming on .WIN that this forum consists of 'blue-pilled subversives':

    >>

    (quote: -ShinichiHaku- Those are blue pilled subversives.) (link: https://communities.win/c/MGTOW/p/12...the-reddit-r/c)

    >>

    By granting his wish, we're helping to white-wash his character and conform to his version of events - one where he was banned from speaking the truth - and so that he can continue to misrepresent this forum on other MGTOW sites.

  7. #7
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13046
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    Respectfully Unboxxed, he wants to erase all evidence of his obnoxious, condescending and insulting exchanges here, so that he can continue falsely claiming on .WIN that this forum consists of 'blue-pilled subversives':

    >>

    (quote: -ShinichiHaku- Those are blue pilled subversives.) (link: https://communities.win/c/MGTOW/p/12...the-reddit-r/c)

    >>

    By granting his wish, we're helping to white-wash his character and conform to his version of events - one where he was banned from speaking the truth - and so that he can continue to misrepresent this forum on other MGTOW sites.
    Thanks for the insight. Oh, well. I think anybody who insults fellow members here and resents being called out for it to the extent of self-banning is not the kind of guy who really needs evidence left behind in order to prevent him from fabricating statements about us on other sites, this man who implied he discusses Truth. We'll have this thread as documentation, at least. As far as me worrying about it, to me he'll be like just one more lying woman who bad-mouths us. One more grain of sand on Bitch Beach. Ha, I just made that up. The crazy stuff that comes to mind.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    252
    Type
    Crow

    Re: Shinichi Haku

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Bitch Beach.
    - the world's worst yet ever-growing holiday destination.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    11564
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Thanks for the insight. Oh, well. I think anybody who insults fellow members here and resents being called out for it to the extent of self-banning is not the kind of guy who really needs evidence left behind in order to prevent him from fabricating statements about us on other sites, this man who implied he discusses Truth. We'll have this thread as documentation, at least. As far as me worrying about it, to me he'll be like just one more lying woman who bad-mouths us. One more grain of sand on Bitch Beach. Ha, I just made that up. The crazy stuff that comes to mind.
    I noticed in the MGTOW community there's no plagiarism, it's almost as if we treat it like stolen valor, perhaps that's just another masculine manly part of us that gets preserved after everything else has been torn away and trampled under the feet of feminists dating back to creation.

    In highly femininized communities (especially in parties and politics) where there's plagiarism, there's feminist indoctrination.

    Feminism creates people that want to copy and immolate others, until all are following dear leader.

    We are the survivors of a positioned, sick, and toxic society that lost its sense of individualism including honor and respect for others.

    Plagiarism, gaslighting, and the art of deflection are the telltales to spotting female nature unleashed.
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  10. #10
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13046
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I noticed in the MGTOW community there's no plagiarism, it's almost as if we treat it like stolen valor, perhaps that's just another masculine manly part of us that gets preserved after everything else has been torn away and trampled under the feet of feminists dating back to creation
    Those are two interesting observations for which I also suspect a connection. I will say that I wish I could become as facile with words as you, with your many turns of phrase and your other ways of saying things that quite often makes me burst out laughing when I read them, amusement that is sometimes followed by envy, itself a compliment, for wishing I could have thought of it the way you did. No chick ever showed me that talent!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    11564
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Those are two interesting observations for which I also suspect a connection. I will say that I wish I could become as facile with words as you, with your many turns of phrase and your other ways of saying things that quite often makes me burst out laughing when I read them, amusement that is sometimes followed by envy, itself a compliment, for wishing I could have thought of it the way you did. No chick ever showed me that talent!
    That's because while some cunt was teaching you their version of spelling and proper grammar, I was being sent to the Vice principle's office for repeatedly and endlessly calling my flaming feminist teacher a cunt and having long conversations with the vice principle about her fucked up personality and demanding we use the prefix Mizzz instead of Miss, or Mrs.!

    The upshot of this was my undoing in English and feminazi dominated departments like social studies but for some reason not art, I never scored below a A in art during the whole school thing.

    You remind me of my vice principle and all the male teachers that felt a warm fuzzy feeling every time I was their mouthpiece in the creative ways I told cunt to go fuck herself!

    I left school by the 10th grade with a 7th grade reading level, went on with a vocational school and earned my GED by cramming 4 years of lost cause femcunt stupidity that took over education.

    I knew what a symp was by the 8th grade when I was refusing to use an unrecognized prefix being shoved down my throat by of all things an "English teacher"? The simps obeyed her command while I fought her tooth and nail only to be driven from the classroom to have hate cunt talks with my vice principle! Word got around and I became thick as thieves with all the male teachers that hated this cunt, while at the same time I brought out the worst in the feminist indorenate cunts leaching out their vitriol!

    By the 8th. grade, I chose sides! It's been hell for feminists the world over ever since!
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,070
    Reputation
    23848
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Perhaps I was unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I cannot make you erase the evidence of my mistake in believing this were a red pilled forum in which men could discuss Truth, you really should consider why I would ask for that specifically and not settle for a self ban and then grant my last wish. This is for you, not me.
    Self-important dickwad. Surprised he didn't capitalize 'men', too. 'Truth'-with-a-capital-t always means "I'm right and everyone else is wrong, because obviously".

  13. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    This is still going?

    I actually asked my account be erased entirely so that triggered NPCs stalking me would not bother your forum. I am the same I have always been - a Based and Red Pilled Man pursuing what is True, naming NPCs including the Jew. You, on the other hand do not do this or understand it, even with a "This is for you, not me". And so when people come after me because they can't handle the Truth and come on a board that also can't? That still hurts you. But it doesn't hurt me a bit. So go ahead - preserve something that points hostiles right at you and ignore my undeserved friendly warning. Given the triggering even well after the fact just because mere objectivity triggers the feminine that much? Well I warned ya, I did my part.

  14. #14
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13046
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Shinichi Haku

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually asked my account be erased entirely so that triggered NPCs stalking me would not bother your forum. I am the same I have always been - a Based and Red Pilled Man pursuing what is True, naming NPCs including the Jew. You, on the other hand do not do this or understand it, even with a "This is for you, not me". And so when people come after me because they can't handle the Truth and come on a board that also can't? That still hurts you. But it doesn't hurt me a bit. So go ahead - preserve something that points hostiles right at you and ignore my undeserved friendly warning. Given the triggering even well after the fact just because mere objectivity triggers the feminine that much? Well I warned ya, I did my part.
    Only now do you share your reason, having earlier told me I needed to somehow divine your reason:

    you really should consider why I would ask for that specifically and not settle for a self ban
    so your earlier jab about our forum was the superfluous non sequiter that it appeared to be. Apology accepted.

    The only thing I preserved is this thread you are reading, which we created and to which you are adding. As I said before, all of your posts are gone.

    You are still engaging us.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •