Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,259
    Reputation
    9294
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I understand.

    But many of us came here to MGTOW because of our experiences with women, I fail to understand why incel experiences can't lead them to the same conclusions, even if it is by a different route.
    An incel has a better chance than a married man, the incel doesn't have to plan his escape then execute it, he's only one permanent decision away from becoming.
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  2. #22
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    If I was worried about what anything LOOKS like... I wouldnt be here.

    And your chinese food analogy, I am not saying I hate chinese food, I am saying I dont like the smell or looks of chinese food, and I dont feel like tasting it.

    Just like a pile of poop. I dont like looking at it or its smell. And I am pretty sure I dont like the taste of it, even tho I never tasted it. Or you wanna say that I have no say about taste of poop until I actually taste it ?
    I get your point but you made a bad comparison. Shit is not food. Obviously you know it's not edible. My point is how can you judge when there is no personal experience involved? Now I am not saying NAWALT. I am saying it's one thing to say "Oh I watched how women treated my friends so fuck women" but its another story to actually have personal experience and relationships. That also applies to Unboxxxed. Yes you saw your sibling touch a hot stove and get burned. Obviously you wouldn't do that yourself. But a better analogy would be your brother saying "Don't date blonde girls because they are all whores". You can't say that just because your brother did because you don't have any experience with blondes. I hope you see what I'm trying to say.

  3. #23
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    MGTOWFOREVER is just using a monster truck through the incel arena to make sure he flattens everything! Including what's in the parking lot and down the street! I like his style, he can roll with me anytime!
    I am not looking for a fight but you know I refuse to bite my tongue. If I'm going to get punched in the face then so be it. I will respect someone who punches me in the face before I would someone who kisses my ass. At least the fucker who hit me was honest.

    Here's my problem. When someone comes on here all stereotypical then it raises red flags with me. It almost sounds like what women or simps would say about us. "Oh Im an incel! Women are bitches!", "Oh I can't get laid", blah blah blah. Do I trust women? Nope. Do I know women that are worthy of respect? Yes. I deal with women that have been so sweet to me and I'd stand up for in a heartbeat.

    One of the reasons I like this site above all the other MGTOW sites is because of the pressure to give an intro. What is your story? How did you find MGTOW? Have you ever been in relationships? etc. You can usually weed out the trolls by asking questions and seeing how the poster reacts. I was put through the ringer and even called a woman. But call me Elton John cause I'm still standing and they are no longer around.


  4. #24
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    12082
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    From the How to Intro sticky (emphasis added):

    In order to discern genuine users from trolls, we will request the following information:

    1. Relationship history
    (experience with women, red pills, what about it made you made you aware; note- you don't HAVE to have had relationships but you can speak of your interactions with women) -- it turns out trolls don't have good, realistic stories of this ilk.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #25
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    1291
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    ...how can you judge when there is no personal experience involved?
    ...
    That part is the error in your point, because you didnt get my perspective. And I dont blame you for that, most people dont get it either, atleast not in the first attempt. Allow me to explain, but before I do that, I sincerely apologize for anything that comes off as too much boasting and self-praising. That is not intended but I dont see how can I explain without that.

    First of all, I am unnaturally extreme introvert. Which means I dont feel emotional or psychological need to find human connection. Not only I am fine with being alone, I seek, rather aggressively, to be alone. And this isnt because some people on internet told me about MGTOW. I was like this from as far back as I can remember. I have no personal understanding of loneliness, because I cannot feel it, no matter how hard I try to imagine any situation.

    Secondly, I dont feel depressed or demoralized when facing a setback, and at the same time, I dont feel much joy in achieving something. The only thing exhilarating is the fight or struggle to achieve. When its done, its past, I look towards the next goal.

    Third, I am a nerd. I like solving logical problems, logical debates (or even confrontations). I like math, computers and all that. By the standards relevant to my "story", I am exceptionally good in what I do (programming). Again, apologize for unintended boasting.

    Combine all of that, and if you assume I am not lying with above statements, I dont think its hard to see that I will forego "human connection" for things like writing code, studying math, solving puzzles like mazes, or even playing video games. The only human connection I am fine with is if I am involved in some work, getting something done. Anything else, nope, I'd rather sit alone in my room. And anyone trying to stop me from that will be met with a confrontation, I dont care man or woman.

    This is precisely what I meant when I said, women tend to repulse me. They tend to moralize, impose their worldview on me, or fail to understand my state of my mind and my preferences. They will ask stupid questions, try to come up with stupid ideas on what I should do or shouldnt do, I mean what the fk is wrong with them.. why cant they just turn around go away ? Yes men also do that kind of moralizing, lots of them actually, and they ALSO repulse me, EQUALLY. It has nothing to do with their genitals, and everything to do with the point that they are getting in my way and forcing me into a fight.

    So yeah, I have no personal ROMANTIC experience with women, but enough personal experience of interacting with them. And to give an idea about how aggressive and primitive I become when someone tries to argue illogically why I should do X or Y, I can use mgtower's terminology of monster truck... except I wont be a monster truck, I will be a fucking tank who will have no problems with kamikazing into the enemies !
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman

  6. #26
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    That part is the error in your point, because you didnt get my perspective. And I dont blame you for that, most people dont get it either, atleast not in the first attempt. Allow me to explain, but before I do that, I sincerely apologize for anything that comes off as too much boasting and self-praising. That is not intended but I dont see how can I explain without that.

    First of all, I am unnaturally extreme introvert. Which means I dont feel emotional or psychological need to find human connection. Not only I am fine with being alone, I seek, rather aggressively, to be alone. And this isnt because some people on internet told me about MGTOW. I was like this from as far back as I can remember. I have no personal understanding of loneliness, because I cannot feel it, no matter how hard I try to imagine any situation.

    Secondly, I dont feel depressed or demoralized when facing a setback, and at the same time, I dont feel much joy in achieving something. The only thing exhilarating is the fight or struggle to achieve. When its done, its past, I look towards the next goal.

    Third, I am a nerd. I like solving logical problems, logical debates (or even confrontations). I like math, computers and all that. By the standards relevant to my "story", I am exceptionally good in what I do (programming). Again, apologize for unintended boasting.

    Combine all of that, and if you assume I am not lying with above statements, I dont think its hard to see that I will forego "human connection" for things like writing code, studying math, solving puzzles like mazes, or even playing video games. The only human connection I am fine with is if I am involved in some work, getting something done. Anything else, nope, I'd rather sit alone in my room. And anyone trying to stop me from that will be met with a confrontation, I dont care man or woman.

    This is precisely what I meant when I said, women tend to repulse me. They tend to moralize, impose their worldview on me, or fail to understand my state of my mind and my preferences. They will ask stupid questions, try to come up with stupid ideas on what I should do or shouldnt do, I mean what the fk is wrong with them.. why cant they just turn around go away ? Yes men also do that kind of moralizing, lots of them actually, and they ALSO repulse me, EQUALLY. It has nothing to do with their genitals, and everything to do with the point that they are getting in my way and forcing me into a fight.

    So yeah, I have no personal ROMANTIC experience with women, but enough personal experience of interacting with them. And to give an idea about how aggressive and primitive I become when someone tries to argue illogically why I should do X or Y, I can use mgtower's terminology of monster truck... except I wont be a monster truck, I will be a fucking tank who will have no problems with kamikazing into the enemies !
    I'm on phone so I'm going to answer this the best I can for now. There is nothing wrong with you. Matter of fact we are a lot alike. I am a loner and introvert too. It's just my nature. People drain me and they bore me. I do feel loneliness but it's when I'm around others. I can be around thousands of people but be the loneliness fucker alive. My ex wife was the total opposite. She was a succubus. She thrived off attention and lived for it. A night out to her was getting shit wrecked at a bar but I'd rather sit and cuddle with her at home.

    I enjoy video games and problem solving too. Politics is a passion of mine and others think I'm weird. I never wanted to date but did it of pressure. I did want my own family but came to the realization that it wasn't going to happen. It was just a phase though.

    I've been pretty much alone since my brutal divorce. All my so called friends took her lies and sided with her. But I enjoy my own life.

    I'm sorry if I came off like an asshole. That was never my intention. I can clearly see what you are talking about.

  7. #27
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    1291
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I did want my own family but came to the realization that it wasn't going to happen.
    In real life, some of the best men I have met, are family oriented men. I have huge respect for them. They are very loving and caring for the people around them, and will gladly die to protect them without a second thought.

    Its extremely sad that the world has decided to punish them for that...
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    41
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    The thing we must tell all our blue pill friends is that women aren't on their side, they aren't our friends. I suspect deep down they all know this but haven't faced up to it.

    I liken all women to whores. The relationship is going to cost you something, a vacation, a washing machine, your sanity but the good thing about a whore is she leaves when you want and all it cost you is the money you agreed. I have several female acquaintances, I won't call them friends, but even they want something. Emotional support, heavy lifting, a free meal. the difference is I don't get anything in return.

  9. #29
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,259
    Reputation
    9294
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by hereward View Post
    I have several female acquaintances, I won't call them friends, but even they want something. Emotional support, heavy lifting, a free meal. the difference is I don't get anything in return.
    Why do you bother with them in the first place? Your "support" is where in this arrangement? Why be an ass and make a mule of yourself? I'm just speaking from experience, if I could go back in time prior to July 18th, 1997, I would withdraw every bit of support I ever endowed upon any of my relationships, I would let them fall face first in the grime and filth of their own creation! Then I would metaphorically piss on them and walk away!

    I've been around that block too many times, so I decided it's best to bulldozed the entire neighborhood and plant alfalfa!
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,831
    Reputation
    23513
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: i have been feeling horrible about myself

    Man, am I late to the party on this one. This post would have earned an instant ban from me.


Similar Threads

  1. When You Have a Bad Feeling.
    By MATRIX in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 11, 2018, 1:53 AM
  2. 10 Horrible Facts About Charities
    By Tangent in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 25, 2018, 10:02 PM
  3. Horrible
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 21, 2014, 2:29 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 7, 2014, 3:30 AM
  5. Too horrible for words
    By FapMaster in forum News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 25, 2014, 2:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •