Every time it gets me..

Was visiting a mate today who is in poor health.

He has lived the life and i know he means well. He asked me should i not invest some time in finding a good woman? Everytime someone says this to me it makes me doubt my life and if i am doing something wrong.

I do enjoy my life and i know some areas off my life that need the attention.

Do you guys get like that too when someone says this too you?

Type
    enigmatic

Re: Every time it gets me..

Quote Originally Posted by Doods-007 View Post

He has lived the life and i know he means well.
    One thing to ponder:

Is it the question itself that gives you pause, or is it the respect you have for the person who asks it?

If a woman asks it, do you feel the same?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
    - Henry David Thoreau

You're better than any man you outlive.
    - me

There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Type
    Bachelor

You have to remember that these people come from a land of indoctrinated blue pill mindset and believe it'll 'honestly do you good'
    "Whoever has trusted a woman has trusted deceivers." .... Hesiod

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much

Type
    Bachelor

I can imagine when a respected friend in such a vulnerable state asks you this it stirs up some emotions.

Going red pill for me was not easy. I was big on romance. I have asked these questions myself a thousand times, and the answer for me is pretty clear., though I can never know for sure.
    All I know is this:
    - I spent countless hours trying to find the right girl. It was a bad experience.
    - I got rejected a lot
    - Whenever I was not rejected the girl did not really give me the love or respect that I was looking for.
    - I was nearly always dumped in the long run.

This paints a clear picture. Over a long period of time all girls were unsatisfactory. Over a short period of time more than 90% were.
    Again, this is just my experience.

And whenever I doubt myself, it is really easy to find the answer. Talk to a bunch of girls on tinder. Be skeptical. You will find more than enough red flags, more than enough red pill reminders to stop wasting your time looking for a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    One thing to ponder:

Is it the question itself that gives you pause, or is it the respect you have for the person who asks it?

If a woman asks it, do you feel the same?
    The questions itself and i know women love shaming tactics

Type
    Ghost Bachelor combo

When this comes up for me it always seems like they are asking why I don't want to settle.

I'm not hardcore AWALT, I guess I'm a unicorn hunter, but not a blind one. The game is fun if you aren't too serious about it and can afford to throw money into dinners and drinks all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doods-007 View Post

He has lived the life and i know he means well. He asked me should i not invest some time in finding a good woman? Everytime someone says this to me it makes me doubt my life and if i am doing something wrong.

I do enjoy my life and i know some areas off my life that need the attention.

Do you guys get like that too when someone says this too you?
    I get that shit all the time too.

"Oh you just need some pussy! Oh you just need a good woman!...yada yada yada". I ask them why they are so interested in my life and finally figure it out. They are jealous I am a free man. No nagging, controlling, neurotic, selfish bitch to order me around. If I feel like picking up right now and going to a bar, I can without answering a questionnaire or like she is my damn warden. Where you going? Why? When will you be back? Who are you going to be with? etc etc etc. I then say to them that I have had my share of pussy and thats why I dont need anymore. I am nobody's boy toy.

Enjoy YOUR life. Do what you want to without answering to anyone or having any regrets. Why should you feel bad for living your own life? That makes no sense.

Type
    Bachelor

Tell him that you can't force a relationship with a woman and you are going with the flow of life looking at for yourself.

You have to throw red pill nuggets at the blue pillers so they can start to understand your point of view.
    Last edited by Azure Nomad; January 13, 2017 at 9:54 PM.

There are two worlds; the one that is advertised and the one that exists with no filter. People want to sell you the advertised world for any number of reasons.

I used to be bothered by that question until I saw the wreckage of failed unions was too high to ignore. The way I see it, mutually beneficial relationships are pretty great WHEN they are beneficial. If that condition is no longer met, then it's time to move on. I have nothing against anyone investing in people, just know that your returns can very quickly go from break-even to negative in under 24 hours.
    because even solitude is better than evil company. - Bartolomeo Scala

Type
    Bachelor

My first exwife of 7 yrs (cute firebush) is still with the same guy (w/kids) after 18 years. We were friends of him and his wife (all of us were USAF AD except my ex), they filed first, then I asked for divorce a few months after. Had a fling with his ex. His ex remarried the first guy after me and still married too. Really like him as he was my friend too and knew they would be perfect together.

Hometown GF after HS is still married to the same guy of 20 yrs. tho during that she would see me but I turned her down for sex bc she was married. Saw her when she was in town several yrs ago but she kept it friendly.

Another now-married hometown GF (took her virginity) called me up while she was in town taking her daughter to a concert and we made out but nothing more. 23-24 years

Even the exwife and I hooked up again after she was with her current hubby.

So while these women were not perfect in straying, they all managed to get a guy long term. Perhaps minor transgressions help keep a marriage alive?

Of course my evil exwife #2 at the turn of the century was my red pill. I don't ever want to be trapped like that again.

Tho like cypher, the steak is tender juicy and delicious...

It's possible to find a girl who wants to be your partner Indefinitely but there can be some infidelity along the way that you never know about but doesn't affect the relationship.

AWALT