Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    9017
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Hey Ace,

    Did you notice you received additional support?

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...16/#post133616
    Yeah, I was online with it was made and I gave the Jagr the reputation thumbs up comment.

    I joined Nacho's MGTOW forum as a lurker and at the time he was such a regular member before his form imploded.

    But seeing about a bachelor like him nmake the best manosphere posts ever or top notch..like BookOfBonecracker quality, got me off of the fence to join a MGTOW forum.

    I'm not on here every day so I really do appreciate the notice just in case I might have missed it.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    20704
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Don't forget men, when you ejaculate and a woman somewhere is not getting paid, that's an outrage.
    It's a violation of the "men must pay when their sexual needs are being met" law of the blue-pill tribal jungle.

    Women get laid AND paid. That's the ultimate female privilege. And they bitch about THAT too.

    Every time my swimmers go down the drain and a woman doesn't get paid, I get a tiny piece of my soul back.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    960
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Another advantage of dolls: They don't fart.

    Many years ago when I was in a LTR, my gf and I had come home after dinner at a restaurant, we'd done the deed, and we'd fallen asleep.

    In the middle of the night, something woke me up. It was this stench... this horrible, horrible stench, like I'd imagine the inside of a coffin to smell after a couple months, after the body had begun to seriously rot away. This raw, pungent, sweet/sour liquefying corpse stench.

    I sat bolt upright, eyes wide open, threw the covers off myself, swung my legs over the side of the bed, and stood up in a panic. I looked at my gf. I'm thinking to myself, "Oh, fuck, she's dead. My fucking girlfriend's dead. I'm going to have to call her father. He's going to ask me where she died, and I'm going to have to say, 'In my bed.'"

    Then I heard her start snoring. Man, did I breathe a huge sigh of relief. But only after I walked over to an open window.

    I never, ever want to go through an experience like that again. I think it took 5-10 years off my life.

    Needless to say, I never took her to that restaurant again.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    1997
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Don't forget men, when you ejaculate and a woman somewhere is not getting paid, that's an outrage.
    It's a violation of the "men must pay when their sexual needs are being met" law of the blue-pill tribal jungle.

    Women get laid AND paid. That's the ultimate female privilege. And they bitch about THAT too.

    Every time my swimmers go down the drain and a woman doesn't get paid, I get a tiny piece of my soul back.
    Another aspect I have always had an issue with. They get a free dinner, free entertainment, free ride to and from the date, whatever gifts that might get thrown in and THEN they get the sex too!

    If that isn't privilege and worship than I am not sure what would be.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    20704
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Another aspect I have always had an issue with. They get a free dinner, free entertainment, free ride to and from the date, whatever gifts that might get thrown in and THEN they get the sex too!

    If that isn't privilege and worship than I am not sure what would be.
    And if the next morning she feelz that having sex with you resulted in a blow to her social currency, aka her girlfriends will shame her for fucking who may be deemed a lesser man by her sub-tribe, she can always just say she was raped, doncha know! For women, the truth is just an inconvenience. Lying is just a means to an end to get to the desired end result, aka, the desired Feelz. In the end, she will not question herself about her moral flexibility in these matters. The cognitive dissonance in the female mind is a feature, not a bug!

    I can't think of a more treacherous creature than a human female. Even a snake is a safer bet, because it's nature is vastly more simple and much easier to anticipate.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    1997
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    And if the next morning she feelz that having sex with you resulted in a blow to her social currency, aka her girlfriends will shame her for fucking who may be deemed a lesser man by her sub-tribe, she can always just say she was raped, doncha know! For women, the truth is just an inconvenience. Lying is just a means to an end to get to the desired end result, aka, the desired Feelz. In the end, she will not question herself about her moral flexibility in these matters. The cognitive dissonance in the female mind is a feature, not a bug!

    I can't think of a more treacherous creature than a human female. Even a snake is a safer bet, because it's nature is vastly more simple and much easier to anticipate.
    Rape is the new version that is for sure. In the past they would just scratch you off their memory banks. A woman might be able to lose her virginity many times over! And of course giving head isn't sexual activity....

  7. #47
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    20704
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    The funniest thing I've ever heard is a woman who expects oral (planting face in a fungus and bacteria laden dank mucous hole with god knows what diseases) but won't reciprocate because she considers sucking a dick to be "gross". Also, it's much harder to see VD in a female vagina, because it looks like a big nasty ax-wound to begin with. An infected dick would be pretty hard to miss you would think... lol.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    77
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Manuallaborer, your signature kicks butt. Don't change it.

  9. #49

    Re: Sex dolls is WHERE MGTOW JUMPS THE SHARK

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Another advantage of dolls: They don't fart.

    Many years ago when I was in a LTR, my gf and I had come home after dinner at a restaurant, we'd done the deed, and we'd fallen asleep.

    In the middle of the night, something woke me up. It was this stench... this horrible, horrible stench, like I'd imagine the inside of a coffin to smell after a couple months, after the body had begun to seriously rot away. This raw, pungent, sweet/sour liquefying corpse stench.

    I sat bolt upright, eyes wide open, threw the covers off myself, swung my legs over the side of the bed, and stood up in a panic. I looked at my gf. I'm thinking to myself, "Oh, fuck, she's dead. My fucking girlfriend's dead. I'm going to have to call her father. He's going to ask me where she died, and I'm going to have to say, 'In my bed.'"

    Then I heard her start snoring. Man, did I breathe a huge sigh of relief. But only after I walked over to an open window.

    I never, ever want to go through an experience like that again. I think it took 5-10 years off my life.

    Needless to say, I never took her to that restaurant again.
    Kru-kut you must have dreamed that. I was told from a young age that girls and women fart and shit Chanel 5 so there must something wrong with your story for sure. It might have been only a nightmare. LOL

    All the best
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: May 6, 2016, 11:06 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 6, 2015, 3:17 PM
  3. Feminism has jumped the shark.
    By Victor in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 26, 2015, 8:05 PM
  4. Sex dolls
    By VLazarusC in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 10, 2014, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •