+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    12345
    Guest

    Stupid and Evil Men

    I am a man and a mgtow too. I just want to add a few notes to your discussions in mgtow sphere;

    1. The main reason for feminisms success, are men.
    Women alone did not have the power to conquer men. Betraying high status evil males gave them power. And power can corrupt. What do you expect from a human male or female, who has so much power over the other gender?

    2. Another reason for feminisms success and destruction of men, is unity.
    Men are generally arrogant creatures who cant unite and be nice to each other, even for the sake of all of them. So they prefer to say "i am better than you, man" then to unite with each other to avoid being conqured.
    I can see this even in the small sphere of mgtow men...arrogant males...


    And finally:
    women have conquered us, and its mainly because of stupid evil men themselves...

  2. #2
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,330
    Reputation
    19815
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Women have conquered us because stupid evil men?

    And if the good men united and stood up to the stupid evil men, what then? We're going to raise the street value of dick by going on strike? While the evil men continue to get dat cash by any means necessary? And shower women with cash and fun and excitement and unpredictability (and instability, and cruelty, and abuse, and violence).

    You have it backwards. Women have figured out a way to get the best of both worlds: feminism and chivalry / traditional systems. They can get the Alpha Seed from Chads and bang as many Chads they want - he's just a swipe away on Tinder. Then, after she's hit 30 and has a pack of little Chadsters running around from 2 or 3 different Chads, she can get a nice Beta male provider who she is almost certain to divorce rape. Then, she can live off spousal support, child support, and welfare from Big Daddy Gubmint - the new de-factor father. All this, while calling herself a respectable strong and independent woman!! lmao.

    The bottom line is this. "Good guys" (and by that, I believe you mean 80% men who are not slaying the pussy on Tinder) are not going to unite and collectively change female nature. We actually had this once. It was called marriage in a community with a church as well as the state, and SERIOUS shaming and consequences for women who didn't follow them. Young women who got pregnant out of wedlock had their babies taken away to nurseries and were sent to convents. Or, they were forced to have abortions. You were either virtuous or you maintained the image of virtuous with help from your family and that was that. This shit went on. There were RULES, and these rules were enforced by the family, the community and the church. Women didn't like those rules. 40+ years ago, women embraced feminism and were given the birth control pill. This was a very big game changer.

    Now women have complete sexual autonomy, and can have kids out of wedlock as much as they want. They get that top-shelf alpha seed, and they get the Beta Bux from idiot men who think trying to swap resources for sex with a single mom is a good idea. They also get all kinds of welfare, programs and kick-backs from the socialist governments they like to vote for.

    Do you think women are going to give this freedom up? The freedom to enjoy their tribal, dualistic mating strategy? To get Alpha Fux and Beta Bux? And yet more money from Big Daddy Gubmint? To be able to be free to fuck whoever they want, and get society to pick up the tab?

    Then you go on to call us (and specifically us on this forum) ARROGANT. Based on what? Based on the fact we've decided that to try and fix this broken society full of these broken women is of absolutely no use, and only represents needless risk and pain? That the risks and negatives far outweigh the positives? I don't think men walking off the plantation are the arrogant ones. I think the arrogant ones are those who say:

    "These are the new rules. A few of you will win, but most of you will lose - repeatedly. And you will pay for the choices and mistakes of others, SILENTLY. And if you bitch or complain, you will be shamed. You WILL compete for us, no matter how ridiculous our rules and expectations become, because we know you want us and will do anything to be with us. We are going to milk this golden vagina for all that it is worth and more. We will kick you out of your home, we will take everything you've ever worked for, we will take away your children, and you will continue to pay for us when you're gone even if we re-partner. And we will call that fair. Because we have the vagina."

    And we're like "Fuck that. We're not doing this shit anymore." and we simply walk away.

    So how is walking away from a shit deal and a society that doesn't give a fuck about us arrogant?

    You need to read more, reflect more, and think more. You're very confused about who is doing all the FUCKING and who is getting FUCKED.

    If anyone here is being arrogant... it's you.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    7554
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
    The main reason for feminisms success, are men. Women alone did not have the power to conquer men.
    I'll go one further. Speaking only from my perspective in the US, time and time again it crosses my mind that US women may not themselves realize that their decades-long revolution assumes and relies upon the existence of an over-arching shell of protection run by, who else, men. Way out there, like a giant protective dome up in the sky, just beyond the reaches of their conscious thought, women require than men supervise and facilitate their militancy to the extent that the most extreme consequences that women's myopia could cause and to which women are blind will not occur, while women proceed with the goals that do reside within their own field of vision, and claiming it's entirely their effort.

    So, while feminism changes the landscape, it cannot do any earth-shaking harm, women assume. It will only improve life for both men and women, they tell us and themselves. So that, no matter what they do, it will never get so out of hand that anarchy will take hold and they will suffer irreparably or horribly. Because, in my theory here, men won't let that happen and its in women's DNA to expect this of men.

    It's in their DNA so much that they are not even aware of this dependency, this dome of protection, as they have grown up to expect it, because men have always saved the day (or else have eaten the consequences while women didn't notice). They don't even know this dome is overhead and protecting them and that men are overseeing it.

    My whole point is, women assume the arrogance of believing that their feminist efforts can only result in their stated goals and not take an unwanted and perverted path of no undoing.

    What unwanted path, for example? Protection from what, for example? Well, the undermining of the US Constitution and our Bill of Rights. Undermined by whom? Not by the women, but by those who slide in under their blessing. I'm talking about civilization jihad. US women will rue the days they facilitated this. Because there actually may be no dome in place. While they may assume one is there, it's just a fiction in my head.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org

  4. #4

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    A profound post, Unboxxed! Posts like these are why I visit this forum!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    As SirReaper's tagline goes, "Bed
    Made. Lie."

  6. #6

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
    I am a man and a mgtow too. I just want to add a few notes to your discussions in mgtow sphere;

    1. The main reason for feminisms success, are men.
    Women alone did not have the power to conquer men. Betraying high status evil males gave them power. And power can corrupt. What do you expect from a human male or female, who has so much power over the other gender?
    Feminism is nothing more then an unshackling of female nature. Confronting it headon is pointless. Assigning consequences to unbridled hypergamy is the only way to constrain it. Women have not, and will not change. Just as men will not. The social contract that existed is what kept both genders amicable toward eachother. Because there were consequences to breaking it, in being socially isolated.
    When that changed, men found themselves at a disadvantage. Yep, men at the turn of the last century were consistently tricked into thinking the changes were good for them. A few clever men benefitted. Society however got a ticking bomb under it. One that is now very close to zero. It is labeled "student debt", "birth and marriage rate" and "cultural supplanting". When it goes boom, so will society.

    2. Another reason for feminisms success and destruction of men, is unity.
    Men are generally arrogant creatures who cant unite and be nice to each other, even for the sake of all of them. So they prefer to say "i am better than you, man" then to unite with each other to avoid being conqured.
    I can see this even in the small sphere of mgtow men. Arrogant males.
    And here you identify yourself as having tradcon, or at the very least centric tendencies. Unity is not individualistic. MGTOW is, by definition, anticentralist and individualistic. Men are competative by nature. They don't say "I'm better then you", they try to prove it with action instead. And as long as this is kept from taking extreme forms, such competition is healthy, masculine behavior. No matter how much the screeching harpy brigade wants to call it toxic.
    You say it's the destruction of men. I don't see it. Men build societies. Women look to Big Daddy State for their protection and provision. When you realize what Big Daddy State is, and how one of MGTOWs primary focuses is to reduce feeding the state with the provisions it needs to continue to fill that role, you realize that men haven't lost - but are altering their strategies. Disengagement to collapse to reconstruction. And when we reconstruct we'll not put women in chains. But there'll be consequences for monkeybranching and carousel riding. For both men and women. They will be held to the same standards as men.
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,068
    Reputation
    8777
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    As SirReaper's tagline goes "Bed. Made. Lie." Tell your women (especially the ones over the age of 28 or 29, POST WALLers) to have fun with their cats, boxed wine, and dildos! For many of us, the beta provider era is OVER!

    Some like me will continue to have uncommitted sex. But the era of women getting the privileges of Marrige 1.0--while men getting shafted by Marriage 2.0/Divorce Rape 2.0 with the No Fault divfptorce...toppled with Guilty Till Proven Innocent family court laws--is not gonna be quite***THE CAKE EATERS***WALK it used to be! Hence the guys are waking up and storming out of the plantation forever..

    You can't put the shit back into the horse.

    ***--"Cake eater" as in "You can't have your cake and eat it too!" Also "fat-acceptence" turned onto its head.
    Last edited by Ace Francis; January 8, 2019 at 1:24 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Aintdealingwithyoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,493
    Reputation
    5208
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    I am a man and a mgtow too. I just want to add a few notes to your discussions in mgtow sphere;

    1. The main reason for feminisms success, are men.
    Women alone did not have the power to conquer men. Betraying high status evil males gave them power. And power can corrupt. What do you expect from a human male or female, who has so much power over the other gender?


    So 2x wrong equals 1x right? I don't think so. And I really don't believe in absolving women of their wrongdoing just because they acted "according to their nature" or because they "just took what was available to them". It is a human being's nature to destroy as well. Does that justify me going around and murdering everyone for fun? Certainly not.

    2. Another reason for feminisms success and destruction of men, is unity.
    Men are generally arrogant creatures who cant unite and be nice to each other, even for the sake of all of them. So they prefer to say "i am better than you, man" then to unite with each other to avoid being conqured.
    I can see this even in the small sphere of mgtow men...arrogant males...

    Very clumsy way to put it. There's certainly a dominance instinct in men, but how much they express/live out that instinct will depend on the individual man. And it has nothing to do with arrogance or stupidity. Ever watched those Survivor men vs. women show? Men cooperate exceedingly well under the right circumstances, especially when women are nowhere around. Women on the other hand? They get lost in drama and useless catfights. If anyone is capable of cooperation, it is men. It makes little sense for MGTOW to cooperate with blue pillers though, as sooner or later the latter will sacrifice us to the gynocracy. That's fine with us, we've made our peace with that and we've moved on. I suggest you do the same or keep on futilely tilting at windmills.


    And finally:
    women have conquered us, and its mainly because of stupid evil men themselves...

    You say stupid and evil, I doubt that though. It is especially effeminate, weak and naive men who have fallen for feminism - and a large part in that decision is certainly played by their (perceived) lack of masculinity. In the end they're supporting "the cause" not so much because of the WAHMEN but because of themselves and their (perceived) place in the male dominance hierarchy.
    Solution for the rapefugee crisis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
    Politicians? Oh, you mean lamppost ornaments!
    Tren hard, eat clen or go home and drink soy.
    0% estrogen found in this post. Your manboobz are of your own making.


  9. #9
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    811
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Feminism is a spoiled brat screaming for what it wants.
    Conquered men are the ones trying to please them.
    MGTOW are the men who shake their heads and walk away.
    Any more questions?
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    740
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    White men giving up their power is to blame for a lot of society's current ills in my opinion. Not saying the old system was perfect but it was a damn sight better than what we have now. Even women don't like their new freedom which is why Feminism has so many contradictions.

  11. #11

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    1) If you don't fear the consequences but your enemy does, you gain power over them if you choose to engage.
    2) Unity is only achieved when the objectives of the parties involved are aligned. There simply hasn't been any circumstance where unification is necessary because everyone has been divided into such small strata that no two objectives can align. Current culture has made it so that everything is defined down to its most minor detail. It has been over-defined to the point that individuals now stand alone.

    Based on its content, nothing you said has been overtly wrong but your attention and thoughts are wasted trying to point fingers when you should instead take measures to adapt to the conditions in which you are placed.

    Animals who don't adapt will die, but in this day and age, the expectation is not on the individual to adapt but on everyone else to adapt for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    ...
    Damn. What a thought!
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    740
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    1) If you don't fear the consequences but your enemy does, you gain power over them if you choose to engage.
    2) Unity is only achieved when the objectives of the parties involved are aligned. There simply hasn't been any circumstance where unification is necessary because everyone has been divided into such small strata that no two objectives can align. Current culture has made it so that everything is defined down to its most minor detail. It has been over-defined to the point that individuals now stand alone.

    Based on its content, nothing you said has been overtly wrong but your attention and thoughts are wasted trying to point fingers when you should instead take measures to adapt to the conditions in which you are placed.

    Animals who don't adapt will die, but in this day and age, the expectation is not on the individual to adapt but on everyone else to adapt for them.


    Damn. What a thought!
    No better example of sub groups being sub divided again and again then to look at the LGBTIQ group, no way will all of those letters get along with each other come crunch time. Women are even being divided now with trans people wanting to claim female status and women don't like that either!

    Socialism is all about divide and conquer.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Aintdealingwithyoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,493
    Reputation
    5208
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    No better example of sub groups being sub divided again and again then to look at the LGBTIQ group, no way will all of those letters get along with each other come crunch time. Women are even being divided now with trans people wanting to claim female status and women don't like that either!

    Socialism is all about divide and conquer.
    The left cannibalizes itself and it is extremely entertaining to watch.
    Solution for the rapefugee crisis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
    Politicians? Oh, you mean lamppost ornaments!
    Tren hard, eat clen or go home and drink soy.
    0% estrogen found in this post. Your manboobz are of your own making.


  14. #14
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    814
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    I'm afraid the OP may have hit a nail on the head. I can see many of us getting upset over this one. But, it was men that gave women the right to vote...and things went downhill from there. I wasn't involved in that decision, but I certainly paid the price for it. Imagine being me and having Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray as YOUR senators. Is it any wonder I moved?
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  15. #15
    Senior Member Aintdealingwithyoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,493
    Reputation
    5208
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    I'm afraid the OP may have hit a nail on the head. I can see many of us getting upset over this one. But, it was men that gave women the right to vote...and things went downhill from there. I wasn't involved in that decision, but I certainly paid the price for it. Imagine being me and having Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray as YOUR senators. Is it any wonder I moved?
    So you don't understand why OP gets some backlash over his assertions? I don't think anyone has said that he is flat out wrong per say, but what he has posted does smell a lot like "everything is men's fault" when clearly there are at least two parties involved here.
    Blaming man is incredibly easy, everyone does it. Stepping outside the gynocracy means also acknowledging that it is not JUST men who are to blame here. And anyhow, how does playing the blame game help us MGTOW? It doesn't.
    Solution for the rapefugee crisis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
    Politicians? Oh, you mean lamppost ornaments!
    Tren hard, eat clen or go home and drink soy.
    0% estrogen found in this post. Your manboobz are of your own making.


  16. #16
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,040
    Reputation
    14276
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    White men giving up their power is to blame for a lot of society's current ills in my opinion. Not saying the old system was perfect but it was a damn sight better than what we have now. Even women don't like their new freedom which is why Feminism has so many contradictions.
    I think white men are wise to give up power and follow the lead of black and latino men. Asian men are lagging behind but with the way India is going full throttle gynocentric hell they will soon follow. Men in China are checking out which is why the Chinese government is concerned. Japanese men have walked away. The reason why it is wise to give up power is that .gov has shifted its focus on the female population for votes so men see the social contract is broken and walking away.

    The thing with power is that if you are able to walk away from it and no one is else is able to harness that power then it isn't as powerful of a tool as perceived.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,330
    Reputation
    19815
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Human beings still live in the physical. We cannot upload ourselves into a social network hive. Women believe just that - that we are our smartphones. Homes, cars, heat, water, gas, sewage... all just inconveniences, services that are taken for granted. Women believe oil is not a factor in world economies now. That all energy will be solar soon and oil will be relegated to the pages of history (because of battery-power and unicorn farts and fairy dust and rainbow rays and "renewable energy sources"). Never mind that oil, as a source of energy, is only one of it's two main uses. The other is the hydrocarbon itself - the building block for every non-natural substance on the planet. If it's not glass, wicker, natural rubber, or stone then it's made from oil or an oil derived product. I don't see any smartphones, flat-screens, or car interiors made from rubber, stone, glass or wicker. Pharmaceuticals - medicines. They come from pharmacies who get them from pharmaceutical companies who get them from... the rain-forest? The Goddess of Medicine? No, 95% of them come from oil derived base chemicals. The very psychiatric medication all the women are on now - it comes from oil. Women's makeup. Oil. Women's clothing (everything but cotton) - OIL. And the supply chain that moves all of these goods around: lubricants and gasoline... OIL!!!

    The trouble with females is their "new imagination economy" is simply not sustainable. Nobody is making anything, except for more apps to do more cool things on your phone. Yes, there are markets for these things, but these things do not a complete and functional economy make.

    Women who believe these things are voting in governments that are not capable of proper leadership, fiscally or industrially. The idea that "India and China takes care of that now so we don't have to" is delusional NIMBY (Not In MY Back Yard) thinking that females are very famous for.

    Rain goes into storm-sewers and poof it's gone.
    Garbage goes on the front street and poof it's gone.
    Meat and produce shows up in the local stores. Magically.
    Gasoline? That comes out of the metal nozzly thingy by the store.
    Furnace? That's the thing that makes heat. All by it's lonesome.
    Poop goes flushy bye bye. Poof. It's gone.
    Electricity comes out of "outlets" that never run out of electricity.

    The female view of the world is, in and of itself, a construct where reality is ignored and "feelz and warm fuzzies" are the only thing that matters.

    This is why women are not meant to run things, and why women have an aversion to STEM. STEM is about how much water the sewers can handle without the streets flooding, and how much poop we can flush without being up to our necks in shit, and how much magic electricity can come out of the receptacles before they over-heat, or the grid is over-loaded, and how to get the gas out of the ground, store it, and then get it to individual consumers.

    A very very small percentage of women have a grasp of these things.

    Most of the women live in nothing remotely similar to the real, actual world.

    And they're voting in government officials who are just as inept.
    Last edited by Insidious_Sid; January 8, 2019 at 8:46 PM.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    740
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    I think white men are wise to give up power and follow the lead of black and latino men. Asian men are lagging behind but with the way India is going full throttle gynocentric hell they will soon follow. Men in China are checking out which is why the Chinese government is concerned. Japanese men have walked away. The reason why it is wise to give up power is that .gov has shifted its focus on the female population for votes so men see the social contract is broken and walking away.

    The thing with power is that if you are able to walk away from it and no one is else is able to harness that power then it isn't as powerful of a tool as perceived.
    In current terms yes it makes perfect sense. I was thinking further back though, as in men never should have allowed women to have the vote in the first place. That said there were mistakes made that allowed things to happen. War or not, women shouldn't have been put into factories for example which is partly the catalyst for women wanting more of a say in things.

    I'm also thinking of things like multiculturalism and mass immigration. Men made some huge mistakes and allowed too many foreign influences and sold us all out.
    Last edited by Morlock; January 8, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,040
    Reputation
    14276
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    In current terms yes it makes perfect sense. I was thinking further back though, as in men never should have allowed women to have the vote in the first place. That said there were mistakes made that allowed things to happen. War or not, women shouldn't have been put into factories for example which is partly the catalyst for women wanting more of a say in things.

    I'm also thinking of things like multiculturalism and mass immigration. Men made some huge mistakes and allowed too many foreign influences and sold us all out.
    Agreed but at this point we have the power of hindsight. The goal of colonial Europeans was to generate wealth but also spread their knowledge and world views. One could argue they were imitating what Alexander the Great tried to do by uniting western and eastern cultural ideas and customs. However, as history has repeatedly shown diversity when forced doesn't work if it is not organic at the grass roots level.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,330
    Reputation
    19815
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Stupid and Evil Men

    Women vote for people who give them things in the short run.
    The people who give them things don't care whether or not these things are good for women, or for greater society, in the long run.
    So long as they get those votes, and the wimminz get that *free stuff*, everyone is happy.

    Well, for a while yet, anyways...
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. The face of evil
    By EternalBachelor in forum Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 29, 2018, 10:13 PM
  2. The EVIL Ronald McDonald thread
    By Ace Francis in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 7, 2016, 11:34 PM
  3. Those evil men
    By Silvestroyer in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 11, 2014, 3:19 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 20, 2014, 7:21 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 9, 2014, 2:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •