+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66
  1. #41
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    613
    Reputation
    4171
    Type
    Happy Ghost

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    You people are EXACTLY like feminists
    Oh, the many ways you are wrong, hunny. Here is just a few examples of how wrong you are.

    Feminists created the hashtag #killallmen
    MGTOW has yet to create such a hateful and sexist hashtag promoting violence against your gender.

    Feminists want to put all men into camps, like the nazis did with the jews.
    MGTOW does not endorse such slave camps for women.

    Feminists spew hate for all men all day, every day all over the world.
    MGTOW is more indifferent to women, getting a good laugh at female stupidity. Hatred is a strong feeling associated with things like fear and envy.. most MGTOW neither fear nor envy women.

    Feminists use bullying tactics and lies {like the wage gap} to acquire superiority over other genders with the law.
    MGTOW do not attempt to change laws in order to acquire superiority over others, only equal and fair treatment for everyone.

    Feminists claim they are victims of oppression.
    MGTOW do not claim this, although we would have every right to, as male genitals are still being mutilated to this day {circumcision}, and no one bats an eye.

    Feminists think being a good housewife is demeaning and sexist, and actually insult other women for choosing to live this way.
    MGTOW dont really care how you want to live, and would most likely NOT condemn you for choosing to stay at home for support.

    Feminists shamed men with white feathers when they did not want to fight in wars.
    MGTOW doesnt use white feathers for anything {except maybe in a tackle box}, and never demanded women lay down and die for american prosperity.

    The list goes on and on, but i really dont have all day to skool some ignorant troll. Try doing some research before making such asinine comparisons and maybe you'll notice how different we are.
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    62
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    MGTOW is literally gender studies for men. You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right? Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well. You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof.
    Women today are more out of control than ever. They are also very confused.

    There is a biological explanation for why women behave so badly. Hormones! PMS, PMDD and post partum depression are serious and dangerous issues. I would agree that there are misogynists but I think there are a lot more misandrist and IMO misandry has become culturally acceptable.

    Many women are gold diggers. This is not a generalization, it's a fact. A lot of guys take this into account and look at women mostly as a piece of ass. I would not even bang a gold digger. When I was gigging regularly I'd let them take me out to breakfast and blow and that was about it. These same bitches would not have looked twice at me had I not been in a band.

    These are not isolated incidences. They don't care if you are married. Why should I have nothing but contempt for the majority of women? While you Sara are probably the exception IMO a large % of women in the US have very little integrity or honor and they make if suck for men and women like you. One meets and woman and odds are she's a gold digger or nut case or both. I don't know all the causes or the cures but it is what it is.

    Feminist rhetoric would make Hitler cringe. Just google hateful feminist quotes.

    All women have to do is not get fat, be libidinous, don't, and don't give men grief. Pretty simple huh?

  3. #43
    UnregisteredLOL
    Guest

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    MGTOW is literally gender studies for men. You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right? Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well. You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof.
    Most women benefit off feminist policies in the expensive of men. Only a retard would assume MGTOW like feminism. Most of society supports gender equality which is feminism. If you believe in gender equality you're a feminist, you're either a lying cunt or a stupid cunt makes no difference.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,938
    Reputation
    13539
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    MGTOW is an epiphany that you do not need to rely on government for self preservation, prosperity and freedom. Feminism is fueled by government support because government relies on feminism to bring in votes.

    I wouldn't say mgtow is apolitical as there are some that are MRA or active in the political arena. However, mgtow to me is about taking responsibility in your own hands instead of pointing fingers like feminists do.

  5. #45
    Senior Member flailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Here, There, Most Anywwhere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    2666

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    What Azure just wrote!!

    Feminism is a Government Funded Political HATE group.
    What do all Political groups have in common? POWER; CONTROL; INFLUENCE; MONEY

    MGTOW is none of these things. Not one! Not Political*. Not in Control. Zero influence. Zero Funding. Zero Power. No Hate.

    Yes, some few MGTOWs do have hate in their hearts (over the way that they, or their fathers or brothers were treated, by the system &/or women.) And for that I do not blame them. Instead I ask them to heal from the pain. And going MGTOW is the first step towards healing.

    * We don't see Government, Institutional, or School, funding furthering MGTOW (non-gynocentric) laws (where gynocentric laws are: Sexist, w feminism's support, funding, & backing. Nor do we see the culture, the world at large, Supporting MGTOW (unlike its acceptance of feminism)

    **Note: non-gynocentric law is what is known as true EQUALITY under the law.
    If misery loves company; Happiness requires Bachelorhood

    p.s. i resent being a "senior member" - I'm not that old, or am I?

  6. #46
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    613
    Reputation
    3974
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    MGTOW is literally gender studies for men.
    I don't get what the big deal is..
    So what if it is gender studies for men?

    You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right?
    Again, who cares?
    That doesn't change gynocentric laws like no fault divorce and false rape accusations.

    Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well.
    This is getting really funny, again nobody cares..
    The fact that you may not be a feminist doesn't change anything about gynocentrism.

    You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof.
    So you're free to generalise about men, but when we do it, it's not allowed? We have the right to indulge in generalisations too you know..

  7. #47
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    613
    Reputation
    3974
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    And by the way Sara, this has nothing to do with truth or accuracy. Female deception is well understood in the mano sphere, especially by MGTOW. This is why we refuse to engage, because we know the risks associated when it comes to relationships with females.
    I have come to learn that this is simply an ideological war the feminists/radical feminists are waging. And it will not stop, not even austerity, credit crisis, bad economy etc will stop it...

    When you see the destruction a women can have just by picking the phone up and calling the police, or with a baseless accusation of rape/domestic violence in order to get a one up on the man, you'll understand that this is about pure will, it has absolutely nothing to do with truth/justice/accuracy/fairness or any other notion society deems preferable to adhere to.

    It is simply a fight between one group with a particular ideology doing their very best to deceive/lie/manipulate and exaggerate the reality between male/female relationships for their own benefit.

    Now, as mgtow if we use these same tactics, and maybe we do use them (biology for e.g, I don't agree with a lot of things mra/mgtow have to say about male/female relationships when they use biology to explain it....) but when we use these tactics against you, you don't like it. You want us to play by the rules while you exempt yourself from them.

    Well, we're not going to play by the rules and we will continue to live on our own terms, even if these terms are based on exaggerations and falsehood.
    Even falsehoods are preferable if they keep me safe/sane and secure from the evil and corruption of the female gender.

    If you are so concerned about the state of male/female relationships, then you need to go out there and fight against every single anti-male law and roll it back to fair setting. Then and only then will we consider playing by mutually established soceital 'rules'.
    Or maybe we won't, maybe we will still go our own way because you've hurt us so much, that we cannot trust you anymore.

  8. #48
    Senior Member flailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Here, There, Most Anywwhere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    2666

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Slow clap towards Opaque!!

    Their Man-Hatred & unfair laws has hurt more than just Men. It is causing great harm to our Children, our Cultures, our Countries.

    It is also causing (minor) harm to Women... and that is the only thing that concerns them.

    Flush Men & Boys down the toilet: They don't care.

    Flush morality down the toilet: They dont care.

    Flush the entire country down the cesspool of corruption, Neo-Marxist-Cultural-Politics: They still dont care.

    Harm a Woman & Women in general (via Marriage Strike, Work strike Going Galt, Moving abroad, Speaking up, or Absconding): ONLY THEN DO THEY CARE.

    Sara's own OP proves that: Women are Selfish, & dont care about Male's problems (therefore she is NOT to be trusted.) Feminism is merely Female HYPER-Selfishness, & Bigotry, on display.

    btw: MGTOW is not being selfish. MGTOW is simply not engaging, playing, in an UNFAIR construct. Women simply are NOT worth the MASSIVE RISK. Tough Shit if you dont like it. Tough Shit if you dont like the TRUTH being spoken.
    If misery loves company; Happiness requires Bachelorhood

    p.s. i resent being a "senior member" - I'm not that old, or am I?

  9. #49
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    613
    Reputation
    3974
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Harm a Woman & Women in general (via Marriage Strike, Work strike Going Galt, Moving abroad, Speaking up, or Absconding): ONLY THEN DO THEY CARE.
    On the point. It just shows that she only cares about what benefits her.
    She doesn't even care enough to make a proper argument.

  10. #50
    UnregisteredMGTOW
    Guest

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    MGTOW is literally gender studies for men. You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right? Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well. You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof.
    This statement is factually wrong. Most women doesn't identify as 3rd or 4th wave feminists, however do people in society supports 2nd wave feminist where they believe men and women should be equal. Most people know very little about 2nd and even first wave feminism. People are truly ignorant.

  11. #51
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,938
    Reputation
    13539
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Government intervention is completely not congruent with a mgtow mindset. That is the difference between feminists and mgtow because individual freedom of men is more important than using the force of government to provide resources and re-imagine society based on some utopia that narrowly defines all people aka feminist dream.

  12. #52

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    MGTOW is literally gender studies for men. You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right? Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well. You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof.

    Most MGTOW members are not referring to all women, but women in general have power over men (not just sexually). It's just that women generally have it easier then men.

  13. #53
    Senior Member ɹǝʍoʇ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Das Commonwealth von Massachusett
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    852
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    You're way off! We're of the matter universe not the antimatter universe created by your so called "feminists", we live and breath sovereignty and freedom above all else! Feminists seek legal restrictions to place over men! We do nothing of the sort, we run free like wild mustangs that avoid capture and slaughter!

  14. #54
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    371
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Mgtower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I missed you man, I haven't even read anything, gonna go back to the start of this thread and read everything, just wanted you to know I'm happy to see you again.

    My bad I thought this was Mgtower thread. Do I have to respect this Sarah person or can I go all out with how I really feel, trying to not get band within the first 24 hours. Hello my brothers by the way.
    Last edited by #Redpillbible; August 1, 2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Maybe i was to mean. Felt like I might have violated site rules or something.

  15. #55

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Bottom line. The OP for this lame attack doesn't use any facts to back up the statement.

    She makes a generalization based in emotion. Why? Because men not serving the system, women, or the 'society' is a problem when women can't take advantage of men in order to extract financial, material, and even social/status resources.

    Men keeping what so many men gave away in prior generations (commitment) is deemed 'selfish, so women attack men as being childish, or scared, or selfish, for not being willing to sign a marriage contract ( aka: bad business contract, male slavery contract) and be raped in family and divorce court when she finally decides to pull the trigger, and even by the legal system should other accusations be made.

    Don't debate the emotions and provocations. Debate the facts and let it lie.

    I'm still of the opinion that, overall, having this open point of 'supposed' external 'dialogue' is just a means of having provocation by trolling for those, like the OP, who sign into it and use it.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Frank V.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lake Erie, Ohio
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    389
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    MGTOW is literally gender studies for men. You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right? Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well. You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof.
    I will assume, for the sake of discussion, that you are right about a number of things. I don't really think you are, but I think it is useful to look at this from a certain perspective.

    1: We are exactly like feminists in their bad ways.
    2: We generalize. Even though the OP does it about us, I will let this slide.
    3: We, somehow, don't realize that not all women are feminists. (Where did she get that idea ? Not from us I don't think)

    Then Sara, MGTOW is even better for you than you think ! Because we want nothing, relationship-wise, to do with you that means you will never have to put up with us doing any of the things you accuse us of !

    1: You will never have to put up with us acting like feminists if we are not a part of your life.
    2: You will never have to put up with us generalizing if we are not a part of your life.
    3: Just how many women we think are feminists will be totally irrelevant to you.

    MGTOW solves your problems with MGTOWs !

    You are welcome !

    Frank V.

    PS: This only applies if you do not actively seek out exposure to MGTOW views and opinions. If you seek it out and don't like it, then the fault is purely your own. If you don't like the taste of lemons, quick sucking on lemon slices.

  17. #57

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by May 7 2020 View Post
    We are exactly like feminists? Really? I didn't get my doinkus hat and invitation to March on Washington in the mail.
    People get upset when their expectations are not met.
    This is someone who thinks men owe women something. What precisely do women owe men?
    These people feel entitled to the attention and labor of men, and when men make choices for themselves, they get upset.


    A man exhibiting his strength and independence by making choices for himself and not some woman is deemed Selfish, Childish, Afraid to commit, unwilling to 'grow up'.

    Strong Independent Woman: You Go Grrl!

    The screeching hypocrisy is evident.

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    845
    Type
    Sexy and Handsome

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Why did the feminist cross the road? To suck my cock.

  19. #59

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    "MGTOW is literally gender studies for men."

    No, natural law principles of justice, fairness and morality can be seen running through mgtow. Those traits are definitely absent in feminism. So, mgtow is completely different to feminism. It's just your perceptual filters that makes you see similarities that aren't there.

    "You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right?"

    Yet every woman takes the benefits of feminism. No woman has ever said, here have your alimony back or have some child support money back because these's laws are unfair.

    "Most of us aren't even feminists and against it as well."

    Well please particularise what you have done to take responsibility for your crazy harpy sisters bringing your entire gender into disrepute. I've never seen an army of woman marching to protest the injustices against men. So it would be helpful if you could evidence your assertion with a list of concrete examples of how you as a woman took action "against" feminism.

    "You are just like feminists generalizing all women and acting like it's biology with no proof."

    Women's responsibilities. Not women's rights. Women are responsible for the actions of their crazy harpy sisters. We're sick of hearing nawalt arguments. A woman can't claim to be a nawalt while she happily sits back and takes the benefits of her crazy harpy sisters and then is unable to offer any concrete examples of taking any specific action to deal with her crazy harpy sisters. Until a woman can, it is perfectly reasonable for a man to conclude that she is devoid of justice, fairness and morality.

    Until women sort out their crazy harpy sisters, men will continue to go their own way in massive numbers. If you're not happy about it, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and start doing some dirty work holding your crazy harpy sisters to account.

  20. #60
    Member Untamed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    244
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: You people are EXACTLY like feminists

    Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    You guys know that not every woman is a feminist right?
    Wrong!
    Being a feminist, or not, has nothing to do with the way you weemins have undermined the Courts in your favor.
    Sure, feminists helped but you so-called "non-feminists" have supported those laws - either with your silence or your vocal approval - for as long as they benefited you so don't come in here blaming the victims of a rigged system that YOU - directly or indirectly - helped to bring about and still now support!

    In that sense, and as far as I'm concerned, ALL weemins are feminists.
    Don't let them blame, shame or tame you!


Similar Threads

  1. Successful People
    By stevemaden in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 24, 2017, 6:58 AM
  2. Hello to all the good people!
    By Iregular in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 8, 2017, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 4, 2016, 9:09 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: October 28, 2014, 4:30 PM
  5. feminists shaming anti-feminists in the msm
    By Raskolnikov in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: August 24, 2014, 12:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •