+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1

    Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    To the men of this forum: Why are you so cynical and jaded? Why do you sit brooding in the miasmal gloom of your cavern like lost spirits? Why do you wander over the dreary wastes of solitude? How gladly I would enfold you like a dove. How gladly I would give you warmth and comfort. If only you could taste true love; it would be like an assuaging balm—like the milk of paradise.

    Love is not an just an emotion, but a spiritual force which seeks to liberate the world. Love is a divine power which no amount of skepticism or sophistry can ever overcome. Love gives wings to the soul, and allows it to soar from this obscure world to light and joy. Love is a heavenly fire which both consumes and liberates the spirit. Love is the light of dawn, which pierces the ancient gloom, and fills the mind with a celestial radiance. Love sits upon the fleecy clouds in her white raiment, and pours her light and beneficence upon all mortal beings.

    Can you not see that I have been sent by providence to deliver you from the obscurity of your own mind? Can you not see that I am your morning star of hope? Can you not see that the Almighty, in his infinite compassion, has brought me to you as his emissary of light? I enjoin you, therefore, to turn away from this dark and ruinous path. I enjoin you to return to me—the spirit of womanhood—as I await with soft wings outspread over the wild and wasteful deeps.
    The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    —Paradise Lost

  2. #2
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    10739
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Mystic? Where did this "letter" come from?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  3. #3
    Senior Member toolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    2651
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    "Love gives wings to the soul, and allows it to soar from this obscure world to light and joy."

    ...and wings to your wallet, too.
    My Senior Member is semi retired.

  4. #4
    Senior Member John Deer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    2079
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    If women weren't so chicken shit and talk to men first we wouldn't be here. Women are cowards and lost in imagination.
    The only violence I have experienced has been at the hands of women.

    I live in Canada, So I'm living behind enemy behinds.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Malinois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hellinois, USA
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    2377
    Type
    GhostY-BacheloR

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    The bitch wants to lecture ME about compassion? Pfft...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,354
    Reputation
    5049
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Mystic, is this parody? The vocabulary is more like what you would say than from any girl I've heard speak.

    Miasmal. What chick says that? Assuaging. Sophistry. Beneficence.

    A Christian would be nuts to self-portray as an appointed deliverer of anything. Even with that, she offers not salvation, but an offer to return to the plantation.

    She's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    You're better than any man you outlive.
    - me

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

  7. #7

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Letter from MGTOW to Christian woman:

    Your offer sounds tempting. I will take you on it, on the following condition.

    We do not get married. IF - and that's a big IF - we get married, we do according to biblical principles, and not 20th century Western family laws..

    We do not have any kind of relationship that allows you access to temporal family courts anywhere in the Western World.

    There would be no divorce initiated on your part, and if there is any adultery on your part, I "stone" you, and by that, I mean that you lie down under a big stout wooden board, and I get to put rocks on it until you die or I get tired.
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; October 29, 2016 at 2:22 PM.

  8. #8

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    The ideal of satire is be indistinguishable from reality.
    The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    —Paradise Lost

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    1966
    Type
    Happy Ghost

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    More assumptions from the nuthouse... or maybe it is projection? Either way:

    Brooding? Wrong. It's fun to come here and make fun of women.
    Wastes of solitude? Not even close. I really do love being alone. The alternative is just annoying.
    Comfort? More comfortable now than i ever was with a woman.
    Taste true love? Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. Wasnt as great as you claim.
    Almighty? Man, i fucking hate religious freaks.
    Dark and ruinous path? Yeah, that was the path when i dated women. Glad that's over with. Now i'm on a happy path of my own. Why does this bitch want to ruin my good time? Oh right, the plantation.
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,352
    Reputation
    13791
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Mystic, call me back when the divorce rate in churches is not 50% - same as it is in the world.

  11. #11

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Rodent View Post
    To the men of this forum: Why are you so cynical and jaded? Why do you sit brooding in the miasmal gloom of your cavern like lost spirits? Why do you wander over the dreary wastes of solitude? How gladly I would enfold you like a dove. How gladly I would give you warmth and comfort. If only you could taste true love; it would be like an assuaging balm—like the milk of paradise.

    Love is not an just an emotion, but a spiritual force which seeks to liberate the world. Love is a divine power which no amount of skepticism or sophistry can ever overcome. Love gives wings to the soul, and allows it to soar from this obscure world to light and joy. Love is a heavenly fire which both consumes and liberates the spirit. Love is the light of dawn, which pierces the ancient gloom, and fills the mind with a celestial radiance. Love sits upon the fleecy clouds in her white raiment, and pours her light and beneficence upon all mortal beings.

    Can you not see that I have been sent by providence to deliver you from the obscurity of your own mind? Can you not see that I am your morning star of hope? Can you not see that the Almighty, in his infinite compassion, has brought me to you as his emissary of light? I enjoin you, therefore, to turn away from this dark and ruinous path. I enjoin you to return to me—the spirit of womanhood—as I await with soft wings outspread over the wild and wasteful deeps.
    Mystic rodent, this is quite a good use of words, has a poetic candence to it. Truth be told I am sure many men including yourself if i am not being presumptuous, would seek this which you describe but I think my epiphany was when I realised that physical reproduction was merely a path towards propagating my consciousness, which in reality is an outgrowth of my values or virtues if you will.


    In the present state of civilisation one cannot have an offspring and hope to inculcate the values which honor societal norms and hence I was forced to confront the nagging doubt which I always pushed aside,which is why do I want to reproduce and hence by virtue of that engage myself with a female for life . Eventually I came to the simplest conclusion I could accept which was that my consciousness strived to propagate itself to potentially expand its grasp of self , however by virtue of the values I hold being opposed to what is available I realised it would be akin to planting an orange and expecting a banana or alternately planting said banana in an atmosphere unconducive to its growth...and thence died the last grasping's after propagating in me.



    Those who have already had children and have values must suffer tremendous anguish each day knowing that the values they are equipping their children with ,which would be commended in a sane civilisation, in this present age will probably expose them to harm...then how do you convince them not to compromise when compromise seems best for self preservation or ask them to endure for some nebulous reward....truth is I would never have appreciated virtue if I didn't suffer vice but asking the same patience of another seems asking too much....for I know how tempting the other side is especially as the reward cannot be grasped until comprehended.

    I salute those who in these times have the courage to inculcate proper values in their children ,but one only has to fall off a cliff so many times before realising maybe rock climbing is not for them. And hence my whole point,its difficult enough raising a child as a couple in these times but how much worse when the other partner is either absent,frustrating your efforts by commission or omission, or worst of all a part and parcel of the values you would not want in your child.



    I guess some would call it cowardice or giving up but to me the juice is truly not worth the squeeze in the long run....all talk of love is affirmed not by emotion but values held in common which produce actions and I fail to see any presently...

  12. #12
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    10739
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Rodent View Post
    The ideal of satire is be indistinguishable from reality.
    Poe's Law.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  13. #13
    Senior Member Nasir Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    New York city
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    4124
    Type
    Nothing really

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    This letter talks a lot without actually saying anything. Classic woman. You branded love in a great way to make it sound like this beautiful thing without actually mentioning a single thing that is good about being in love.
    Also the divorce rate in Christianity is 50% like wombat said, so get off your high religious horse and take a look at yourself.

    Mystic, did you write this as satire or did you find it somewhere?
    Sad, but one day our kids will have to visit museums to see what a lady looks like.

  14. #14

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Sometimes it’s better to leave the boundary between illusion and reality ill-defined. As Marcus Aurelius wrote: “What is the soul but vapor and dreams?”
    The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    —Paradise Lost

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    1659
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    I've done the whole christian girl dating. They're no different to normal girls. They'll come at you with the same mind games, and this was with a strict christian girl who grew up in a strict christian household, who spent two years convincing me that she was different. You will be eventually fucked over, in the same way as dating a non-religious girl.

    You will have a better chance if you're chad thundercock. Women do not want to lose these types of men. The perfect 10. Otherwise, in the current dating culture, women are just looking to switch up. Which sends even more men to mgtow. In a few years, you'll just see the population of women fighting over 5% of the men in the top category.

    In online dating, if you're not in the top 10%, you're just an ego boost.

    You're all crabs in the dating bucket. Trying to sit on top of one another while the female spreads her legs at you trying to entice you to fight harder for the prize. Most men are nothing but animalistic and primordial, with no greater goal or purpose. Men will spend their entire lives shaping their reality to women. It's no longer about the orgasm, it's about feeling more like a man. A trick feminists around the world congratulate themselves on is making men think they're not men without the validation of women.

  16. #16
    Senior Member xcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    348
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    How gladly I would give you warmth and comfort.

    The bitter truth is: This is exactly what women are 'consuming' from men. Emotionally and financially.

    But the letter is funny. Spiritual force-liberate the world-wings to the soul... Every time I've heard Michael Jackson's "Heal the world. Make it a better place. For you and for me..and blablabla..." in my car I sang it along and laughed. Perhaps one can only create such funny texts/lyrics under drug abuse.

  17. #17
    Senior Member The Prisoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sea of Madness
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    8392

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    I think I can answer this one guys. Christian girl is correct when she hints at that true love can conquer all. What she is missing is that government controls all. I have never stated that I hate women, just their actions. Government uses women to collect money from men under the guidelines that women are mistreated. Well government has push this so far that men don't even want to be around women at all. I mean for fuck sakes what man in here would not want to be with their high school crush? I have, the fucking bitch is complaining about going from 100 lbs to 130 lbs, still can pass for late 20's to early 30's. She found it odd that I did not just want to marry or even live with her. Reason is I know what the fuck is up. I will be posting this in a rant, however all of the men here already know what my rant is about.

    Now to whoever this Christian girl is, her heart might be in the right place. However the law's heart is not in the right place which makes her far too dangerous to deal with. I just recently told my high school crush that she could only live with me on a truck or in the state of Nevada which has no common law marriage or alimony laws. I explained that the reason was I wanted to be able to retire some day and that I could not do that in any other state with her. My high school crush stated that I had been hurt beyond what any psychologist would be able to help me. My retort was, "Yes you are correct, however it is not that a psychologist can help me because I KNOW what the truth is". As you can guess she sited feelings with me, I quoted facts. The bitch is smart enough to conceit to facts.

    Anyone can feel what they wish, feelings are not a bad thing. What is a bad thing is what the law says and does. I can be in love with a woman right now, then some years later she can betray that love and nothing I can do about it. Problem is that the government states that it does not matter that she hurt me, I still must pay for the privilege of being hurt by that woman. To me this sounds like I get hurt twice because I was dumb enough to love once.

    Any woman thinking we are too harsh or out of line, I invite you to do a simple check on the laws of the family court. Do you as a woman claim that we as men should "check our privilege", well your right and I have seen no privilege except what you as a woman gets. If you want men to love and respect you, the first step is to stop thinking of us as slaves and that you own us. However I don't think you can do that simple of a task. I've tried to date, I've been honest and not one of you women have been able to be honest in return. That is something real simple and basic, yet your incapable of returning honesty. You woman just follow a herd, never having a single thought of your own. So if us as men are so bad, mean and all that other nasty stuff from you, then why the fuck don't you leave us alone? I'll tell you why, your afraid of all the wasted years. Your afraid you will be left all alone. Do you know why men are not afraid to be left alone? It is because we have had to deal with your cheating, lying ass and we would rather be alone than to put up with your stupid cheating ass. To Christian Girl, "Go Fuck Yourself".
    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
    And my blood is my own now
    Don't care where the past was
    I know where I'm going ...OUT !!!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,354
    Reputation
    5049
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prisoner View Post
    Any woman thinking we are too harsh or out of line, I invite you to do a simple check on the laws of the family court. Do you as a woman claim that we as men should "check our privilege", well your right and I have seen no privilege except what you as a woman gets. If you want men to love and respect you, the first step is to stop thinking of us as slaves and that you own us. However I don't think you can do that simple of a task. I've tried to date, I've been honest and not one of you women have been able to be honest in return. That is something real simple and basic, yet your incapable of returning honesty. You woman just follow a herd, never having a single thought of your own. So if us as men are so bad, mean and all that other nasty stuff from you, then why the fuck don't you leave us alone? I'll tell you why, your afraid of all the wasted years. Your afraid you will be left all alone. Do you know why men are not afraid to be left alone? It is because we have had to deal with your cheating, lying ass and we would rather be alone than to put up with your stupid cheating ass. To Christian Girl, "Go Fuck Yourself".
    Prisoner, before you cement any harsh thoughts in place over this, I am pretty sure that Mystic fabricated this Christian Girl post.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    You're better than any man you outlive.
    - me

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

  19. #19

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Prisoner, before you cement any harsh thoughts in place over this, I am pretty sure that Mystic fabricated this Christian Girl post.
    Thank you for the moral support, Unboxxed. However, I would not have published this post here without being prepared to take a lot of flack from other members. As to the identity of the author—whether it was myself or an actual girl whom I know—seems to me irrelevant. Rather, the post should be judged on its own merit—not by its creator. As for myself, the comments are more interesting than the actual publication, since they reveal a wide variety of interpretations from different MGTOWs.
    Last edited by Mystic Rodent; November 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM.
    The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    —Paradise Lost

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    784
    Reputation
    1273
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Letter to GYOW by a Christian Girl

    i feel like i was one of the last believing in jesus. i was always thinking about jesus and stuff. i was serious about jesus. i was talking to serious people; calvinists. i think jesus is more like a caucasian man and woman thing. i think it is one group that is having a good time being together.

    this is a good book to understand jesus: lost boy by greg laurie. this is a guy book. guys think about jesus. women don't think about jesus. women think about themselves. there are many things women do together. guys need jesus to do stuff. guys want to be special people. women don't; women want to make babies.

    a lot of 'not-smart' people go to church. they like being at church. they don't think about jesus. they think about being special people. guys want to do things. women want to make babies.

    there are smart people who don't go to church. they think about science things. guys think about video games. guys think about porn. guys do things on the internet.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: June 30, 2016, 11:39 PM
  2. Christian Thread
    By chbedok in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 30, 2015, 7:43 PM
  3. Christian Science Monitor talks about single women
    By wool.wizard in forum News Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 7, 2015, 9:13 AM
  4. Christian Slut
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 29, 2014, 2:27 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 25, 2014, 12:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •