+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1

    Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    This post is not for shaming mgtow, just want to find out some answers. I don't live in USA and don't know situation there, sounds like you are fucked guys.For some time I have been watching some mgtow videos because they pop up as recommended in my youtube list. I don't have much experience with women as lay count. I am familiar with red pill and "alpha male" terminology.Well, I have seen in my life that both men and women tend to cheat, exploit. So I have few questions for you.

    Do you think all women are bad by default?
    Why there are some angry mgtows out there who disrespect all women?
    What is mgtow views on "game"?
    Is it ok to pretend or game women to get sex from them?
    How to achieve status like women are chasing you?
    (without them knowing that you have money)

    I mean if you are young guy who just wants to get laid then you have to use game to get that.
    Leonardo Di Caprio is like ultra alpha, mgtow, call what you want him, because he is rich, doesn't look old and changes partners like socks.

    I also read some comments on few mgtow videos.So what I understand is that women hit wall when they are 30 right? Because when they were younger they were riding cock carousel but there is big but (butt?) For example if you are older and successful you can still get younger women but how trustworthy they are? Is it possible to find younger women as you get older with same IQ as yours? Its not actual for me because Im still young.
    We as younger guys can't get laid because women go for older guys with more money and jerks (Those older guys being some of you who are successful?)but when we get older we can get those younger girls.And when women complain why are good men married or gone? Then it means that there are good women out there and those good men are taken like hot cookies, right?

    But we as men have double standards as well. We can ride pussy carousel and still be studs but women can't do that? I just wonder why is that? For example me in future I have double standards, I wouldnt want mother of my child be professional cock rider.
    Long story short, I want to date, I want to have sex and possibly with multiple girls. Maybe some long term partners in middle of that and then have children but not marry legally, never. No prenups and that kind of crap, because if they can be thrown out in garbage in USA, so in other countries as well.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    You shouldn't have any problem's finding a woman with the same IQ as you.

    Sorry, couldn't help myself. Maybe you could find a few pointers looking around old stuff here. But really, this ain't the place for you.

    It's not there are no good women. They are just so rare your very unlikely to find one. One who want's you anyway. Good luck.

    Game work's for some. Never did me any good. Being tall seems to help, and so does having a big mouth. Money work's good too.
    Last edited by frog; March 27, 2017 at 8:02 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,172
    Reputation
    9410
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Ah, the bogus "I'm so open minded...I just want to learn" modifier. Go play your definition game with someone else. I'll pass.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,155
    Reputation
    14876
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    This post is not for shaming mgtow, just want to find out some answers. I don't live in USA and don't know situation there, sounds like you are fucked guys.For some time I have been watching some mgtow videos because they pop up as recommended in my youtube list. I don't have much experience with women as lay count. I am familiar with red pill and "alpha male" terminology.Well, I have seen in my life that both men and women tend to cheat, exploit. So I have few questions for you.
    .
    Your lack of experience is an advantage but also a disadvantage. I will explain later.

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post

    Do you think all women are bad by default?
    Why there are some angry mgtows out there who disrespect all women?
    What is mgtow views on "game"?
    Is it ok to pretend or game women to get sex from them?
    How to achieve status like women are chasing you?
    (without them knowing that you have money)

    .
    Talking about women's true nature isn't disrespect. Men being sent to jail by default because western laws assume men are bad by default and women are innocent is disrespectful. Disrespectful because supposedly western society is about equality and justice for all.

    You can use game as a mgtow but it isn't worth the squeeze most of the time.

    If you assume game is about pretending then your level of understanding is too basic. Game isn't pretend for those men that have experience and a career as a lot of younger men fall into the category of pretend or fake it to you make it paradigm. Pretend is wearing fancy clothes, expensive jewelry or even wearing makeup aka what women do. Basically in the early era of PUA game scene they copied the strategies that women used aka peacocking to stand out from the rest. That level of game is easy to understand for amateurs, but it is not effective game in the long run which is why it was abandoned by PUAs a decade later.

    MGTOW don't actively go out of their way to have women chasing them which is why the squeeze isn't worth it most of the time or at all. Each man must decide what he wants to do with opportunities presented though.


    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    I mean if you are young guy who just wants to get laid then you have to use game to get that.
    Leonardo Di Caprio is like ultra alpha, mgtow, call what you want him, because he is rich, doesn't look old and changes partners like socks.
    .
    Game requires a lot of effort with minimal pay off and often there is risk. But with everything in life rewards require a level of risk. But most mgtow have decided the risks are too high and the rewards just flat out suck or flop like a starfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    I mean if you are young guy who just wants to get laid then you have to use game to get that.
    Leonardo Di Caprio is like ultra alpha, mgtow, call what you want him, because he is rich, doesn't look old and changes partners like socks.
    There is no such thing as a true alpha if you are one step away from being thrown down into the abyss. For example, Brad Pitt is taking body blows in the public's image and he and his children are traumatized, because his supposedly loving wife was unhappy.


    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    I also read some comments on few mgtow videos.So what I understand is that women hit wall when they are 30 right? Because when they were younger they were riding cock carousel but there is big but (butt?) For example if you are older and successful you can still get younger women but how trustworthy they are? Is it possible to find younger women as you get older with same IQ as yours? Its not actual for me because Im still young.
    We as younger guys can't get laid because women go for older guys with more money and jerks (Those older guys being some of you who are successful?)but when we get older we can get those younger girls.And when women complain why are good men married or gone? Then it means that there are good women out there and those good men are taken like hot cookies, right?
    Yes it is possible to find younger women when you are older, but how mature were you as a man when you were 18, 21, 25 years old? Do you expect women in that same age range to be as mature as a man in his mid 30's all the way to upper 50's dating these 20 something women? Not going to happen as it isn't realistic. IQ is an overrated measure, because it doesn't take into account maturity and wisdom which requires time. IQ simply shows how quickly someone can solve a problem or fix a mistake they make or find that mistake.

    The average of males marrying has always been higher than women, because it is a tradition. But a tradition based on reality of requiring money to start a family and a younger women having a better chance of conceiving children. In other words an older man with maturity and financial stability with a younger fertile women have a better chance for a good family than a young man with less money and an older woman with time running out.

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    But we as men have double standards as well. We can ride pussy carousel and still be studs but women can't do that? I just wonder why is that? For example me in future I have double standards, I wouldnt want mother of my child be professional cock rider.
    Long story short, I want to date, I want to have sex and possibly with multiple girls. Maybe some long term partners in middle of that and then have children but not marry legally, never. No prenups and that kind of crap, because if they can be thrown out in garbage in USA, so in other countries as well.
    Double standards don't always work when talking about biological differences. Men can have sex with multiple women but he isn't at risk of becoming pregnant and men don't bond with women through sex. It has been scientifically shown that men develop stronger bonds for women and children during the birth and nurturing of their own children.

    Women experience the opposite as through sex is how women used to bond with a partner which is why they are vulnerable to have depression when children are born. This is because, women lose a sense of self and purpose when a child is born.

    MGTOW is doing anything you want as a man as long as you don't marry or live with a woman, because the law will screw you over at some point.

  5. #5
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    8676
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    But we as men have double standards as well. We can ride pussy carousel and still be studs but women can't do that? I just wonder why is that? For example me in future I have double standards, I wouldnt want mother of my child be professional cock rider.
    I usually take a different view than, say, a biological imperative or a nature mechanism. I like to remind women that they are intellectual human beings who have failed to live up to their intellectualism and who look to blame others, like children often do. Women fit somewhere between men and children in their propensity to unabashedly cherry-pick attitudes from each group to achieve their goals.

    Cock carousel. Pussy carousel. Human exploitation for sex, perhaps. You say women can't ride the cock carousel, yet they can, however I do know how you mean that. The women that ride the cock carousel are in full approval of their own behavior, in spite of how many men in the world think they are sluts. These women know what they are doing when they are doing it. They have agency over their lives. Their body, their choice. They need to be reminded the full thought is that it's their body, their choice, their consequence, and their financial responsibility. If they can face that, they would make progress in their lives.

    It is not a man's fault that women only later realize that they have been exploiting a system that gives women its upside in their early years and its downside in their later years. It is not a man's fault that women everywhere have all the information they need to avoid their situation, the same information as do men, but they set aside any due diligence in this and continue the human exploitation. It is not a man's fault that women are not as mindful as men of the passage of time and it's effects. It's not a fault of men that we manage our inputs more productively. It is not a man's fault that these women are not wiser engineers of their own lives. We all make stupid mistakes when we are young. A sign of character and growth is how you respond today to your lack of wisdom when you were younger. Women cry louder than men when they are unhappy. That's the noise you hear.

    Every person has the right to decide what type of person he or she would want as a partner. Women reserve this right for themselves at all times. Men have this right as well, as we well know.

    These bad female engineers do not like that men have this right and that by their own actions these women have excluded themselves from men's consideration, as it is evidence of unwanted consequences down the road for their earlier carousels and, as we also know, women hate consequences of their own behavior. So, they latch onto the safe and pretty idea of a double standard as a defense, as if that idea is supposed to prove that men need to set aside what they truly want in a partner and approve of these women, and so women do not have not be the ones to do any hard work on themselves. It's a magician's misdirection to keep your mind, and theirs, off of where all minds should be, when these complaints surface.

    When double standards work for women, we do not see complaints from women.

    Much of what I hear from women is online. To be fair, I don't assign full agency to anybody in social media in that I expect them to generally talk like idiots. The responses of women online are the original fake news, in my opinion. I do not engineer my life to accommodate strangers at keyboards.

    This stud thing to me is a consequence of a practicality between men. Men who ride the pussy carousel can choose to think of themselves positively (stud) or negatively (bad person) about their own behavior. Which way do you think they are going to think, if they chose? As far as what other men think about such men, I believe many other men have little interest to judge such men negatively. Why would heterosexual men care to seriously evaluate the lifestyle choices of these promiscuous men? Men do not want these men as life partners so such judgement is unnecessary. It's easier to let the "enviable" aspects of male promiscuity be seen and then we men can all get along, right? So, we have acceptance between men, and then often this stud concept rises to the surface of conversation. Women need to understand this better. It's only women's sexual behavior that needs to be seriously evaluated by men in their due diligence. How could it be otherwise with heterosexual men? So easy to understand men's double standard here.

    This habitual complaint about men's double standard of promiscuity is, to me, an easy grab for people who are not habituated to think further than that label. Remind women of this.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,172
    Reputation
    9410
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Here's a mantra that pisses off feminists:

    A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock

    Look at the total shit-fit by this declared Nerdy Feminist calling it "the STUPIDEST metaphor of ALL TIME": Nerdy Feminist: The Stupidest Metaphor of All Time

    ^^Wow, the truth hurts, sugar tits!

    Considering pair bonding issues, childbirth, and, at worst possible, DNA mismatch--science, ethics, and morality bear this out.

    Heres a more balanced look at the key/lock mantra from a gaming board: "'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys | IGN Boards

    Well, for a seemingly trollish thread, many good in the posts of Azure Nomad and Unboxxed that I can relate to and want to reply to later. Plus Frog. A very good and legit reply as a first response.

  7. #7
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    3,020
    Reputation
    12847
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    MGTOW is Men Going Their Own Way. It's exactly what it says. Different men like different things and have had different experiences, so Going His Own Way is going to look different for different men.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  8. #8
    Senior Member xcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    1076
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    I mean if you are young guy who just wants to get laid then you have to use game to get that.
    Leonardo Di Caprio is like ultra alpha, mgtow, call what you want him, because he is rich, doesn't look old and changes partners like socks.
    Ultra-alpha? Or rather an Ultra-Chihuahua playing Russian roulette with a gun?! Like Brad Bitt, Ben Affleck, Mel Gibson.....

    And the only one who like to post a questionnaire is invariably a woman. Surely for her student 'research' project.

  9. #9

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Your lack of experience is an advantage but also a disadvantage. I will explain later.



    Talking about women's true nature isn't disrespect. Men being sent to jail by default because western laws assume men are bad by default and women are innocent is disrespectful. Disrespectful because supposedly western society is about equality and justice for all.

    You can use game as a mgtow but it isn't worth the squeeze most of the time.

    If you assume game is about pretending then your level of understanding is too basic. Game isn't pretend for those men that have experience and a career as a lot of younger men fall into the category of pretend or fake it to you make it paradigm. Pretend is wearing fancy clothes, expensive jewelry or even wearing makeup aka what women do. Basically in the early era of PUA game scene they copied the strategies that women used aka peacocking to stand out from the rest. That level of game is easy to understand for amateurs, but it is not effective game in the long run which is why it was abandoned by PUAs a decade later.

    MGTOW don't actively go out of their way to have women chasing them which is why the squeeze isn't worth it most of the time or at all. Each man must decide what he wants to do with opportunities presented though.




    Game requires a lot of effort with minimal pay off and often there is risk. But with everything in life rewards require a level of risk. But most mgtow have decided the risks are too high and the rewards just flat out suck or flop like a starfish.



    There is no such thing as a true alpha if you are one step away from being thrown down into the abyss. For example, Brad Pitt is taking body blows in the public's image and he and his children are traumatized, because his supposedly loving wife was unhappy.




    Yes it is possible to find younger women when you are older, but how mature were you as a man when you were 18, 21, 25 years old? Do you expect women in that same age range to be as mature as a man in his mid 30's all the way to upper 50's dating these 20 something women? Not going to happen as it isn't realistic. IQ is an overrated measure, because it doesn't take into account maturity and wisdom which requires time. IQ simply shows how quickly someone can solve a problem or fix a mistake they make or find that mistake.

    The average of males marrying has always been higher than women, because it is a tradition. But a tradition based on reality of requiring money to start a family and a younger women having a better chance of conceiving children. In other words an older man with maturity and financial stability with a younger fertile women have a better chance for a good family than a young man with less money and an older woman with time running out.



    Double standards don't always work when talking about biological differences. Men can have sex with multiple women but he isn't at risk of becoming pregnant and men don't bond with women through sex. It has been scientifically shown that men develop stronger bonds for women and children during the birth and nurturing of their own children.

    Women experience the opposite as through sex is how women used to bond with a partner which is why they are vulnerable to have depression when children are born. This is because, women lose a sense of self and purpose when a child is born.

    MGTOW is doing anything you want as a man as long as you don't marry or live with a woman, because the law will screw you over at some point.
    You and unboxxed such a clarifying posts for me.Thank you guys. Unboxxed as you know, English is not my native tongue, you have very deep post if you will, but I understand some of it, but not all of it.
    When I mentioned IQ, what I meant was brains and thinking in similar direction. Not necesarrily the same hobbies and interests but like in life there is something more beyond drinking and just consuming and shallow interests just for shopping, you get me where Im going. Like there are so many good books, there is theatre, philosophy,nature, fishing, doing fitness, dancing real dance not club shaking(twerking), you get me right?
    xcom, you are so wrong.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Blow off the smart ass IQ comment I made USG. A dumb American joke. Your smart enough. But you got some learning to do, or women are going to tear you a new ass.

    The big trouble with finding someone like you, it's almost imposable. Not because there aren't any women like that. Though rare, they exist. Trouble is, for every one of them there's a hundred who'll put on an act for however long it take's. A act so good it deserves a Hollywood award. There's an Army a guy's found this out the hard way, and it's very hard to avoid. I was one.

    So the next time you take your girlfriend fishing, make her put the worm on the hook. You'll know then if she like's fishing, or is trying to set the hook in you!
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  11. #11
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    3,020
    Reputation
    12847
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Not because there aren't any women like that. Though rare, they exist. Trouble is, for every one of them there's a hundred who'll put on an act for however long it take's. A act so good it deserves a Hollywood award.
    Rep incoming.

    My ex-wife was one such actor. And she was really good. So good that when the real her came out, I honestly thought I was dealing with a case of dissociative identity disorder.

    But it's right out there in mainstream culture.

    Taylor Swift has a popular song called "Blank Space."

    One of the lyrics that particularly struck me was "find out what you want, be that girl for a month."

    When most blue-pill men hear that song, they think it's just about some crazy chick.

    But women give each other the nod when they hear songs like that.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  12. #12

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Blow off the smart ass IQ comment I made USG. A dumb American joke. Your smart enough. But you got some learning to do, or women are going to tear you a new ass.

    The big trouble with finding someone like you, it's almost imposable. Not because there aren't any women like that. Though rare, they exist. Trouble is, for every one of them there's a hundred who'll put on an act for however long it take's. A act so good it deserves a Hollywood award. There's an Army a guy's found this out the hard way, and it's very hard to avoid. I was one.

    So the next time you take your girlfriend fishing, make her put the worm on the hook. You'll know then if she like's fishing, or is trying to set the hook in you!
    Haha, thanks for insight. I don't have a girlfriend.Well, there are pretenders, I agree but I can't just give up right? Like if you don't have million dollars (euros better) in bank account, that doesn't mean I can't go and find them right?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    USG, I'd like to help. You need to remember though, I couldn't get laid if I was standing in a woman's prison with a handful of pardon's! There's better teacher's. But I'm going to have a stab at it because I suspect we have the same problem.

    You walked soft around my old man. He was fair, but took no shit. Trouble is, women love guys who spent their childhood being assholes and getting away with it. They believe these guy's are stronger than "nice guy's", which any hot chic avoids like the plague. It's stupid that all women think assholes are strong, and nice guy's weak, but you might as well get used to it.

    It's pretty hard to convince people your an asshole when your not. Your probably not much good at it either. Sorry, but that's what they want, and it can't be helped.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,475
    Reputation
    20707
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Do you think all women are bad by default?

    The relationship between men and women is adversarial. Many men do not understand this. Most women do.

    Why there are some angry mgtows out there who disrespect all women?

    Maybe if you listened to their stories, you would understand.

    What is mgtow views on "game"?

    Game is orthogonal to MGTOW.

    Is it ok to pretend or game women to get sex from them?

    Yes, of course.

    How to achieve status like women are chasing you?

    No idea. Go to a PUA site and ask this one.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    I shouldn't say nice guys can't get laid. It's just usually a dumb idea.

    There's a fat girl with a cute face who's going to do everything she can to look just like what you want. Somewhere there's a skinny chic so sick of fucking her stepdad she'll do anything to escape. However good they look, both are a ticket to hell. Don't waste your time on the hottie's either. Their going to reject you till the bad boy's quit calling, and wouldn't fuck unless trapped on a desert island with you and a half gallon of booze. Don't ask how I know. They got a hundred excuse's too.

    If you'd rather not pay, there is a fool proof plan available. Being young, your going to hate it. You need to fuck some older women. Being women, they are dangerous. But for you better than a young stop at nothing husband hunter.

    No need to play game's or dress fancy. Save the true love speech. You don't even have to look, they find you. Some have checked you out already, but you didn't see it. Just keep your eye's open and give them a chance. They'll soon be hoping to get you alone, and wont waste time when it happens because it ain't every day somebody want's them. I been there, and should of visited more. Long as you take care of yourself and let e'm know you'll be leaving someday, it usually end's well. Did for me anyway. And while your heart might want a young one, your dick would rather have an old pussy than none.
    Last edited by frog; March 29, 2017 at 6:55 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  16. #16
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    3,020
    Reputation
    12847
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Older women really know their way around a cock, too.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  17. #17
    Great Cornholio
    Guest

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    This post is not for shaming mgtow, just want to find out some answers. I don't live in USA and don't know situation there, sounds like you are fucked guys.
    The situation for guys in the USA is not much different than for anybody else in the world. Red pill is not based on culture, it's based on biology and natural behavior. Therefore a woman is going to act in her own selfish best interests, regardless of where she lives. The only exceptions to this are where there are strong religious and/or cultural influences in place to curb that behavior. The issue is that men continue to be told to NOT indulge their own natural tendencies and NOT use their own natural selection, while woman are not only allowed but, ENCOURAGED to indulge their behavior. Just one example would be: it's perfectly OK for a woman to dump her unemployed husband because "he's a lazy deadbeat" but, it's not at all OK for a husband to dump his land-whale of a wife for a prettier woman who loves sex.

    Women want the best of both worlds. They want laws against natural male nature but, want to be free to selfishly indulge in their own shitty tendencies. Because of this legal/cultural climate, there is no way to win (or even survive safely). Spend some time surfing this website and http://www.mgtowhq.com to get a feel for all that is wrong. Women are a losing game. In trying to make themselves more than just a pussy, they have made themselves into having nothing to offer EXCEPT their pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    Well, I have seen in my life that both men and women tend to cheat, exploit. So I have few questions for you.

    Do you think all women are bad by default?
    No, women are just fine. I don't blame a woman for her nature any more than I blame a shark for his nature. Just don't spend fifty fucking years of my life telling me that sharks are cuddly, kind little animals and that I must have just been mean to the shark to deserve getting bit by it.

    Forget culture: what is success for a living thing? To live long enough to reproduce and raise viable offspring. That's it. As far as nature is concerned, everything else is just our made-up, learned bullshit. How have males evolved to deal with that? By selecting the youngest, prettiest, healthiest breeding stock we could and mating with it as long as we could, as often as we could. If that meant stalking her on the savanna and holding her down, so be it. If there are other females in the area, we are programmed to go after them too. That's just nature. We are supposed to do everything we can to spread our seed. That's not popular but, it IS reality.

    Now you may get your head smashed in with a rock by a competing male but, that's just nature. The female may fight back and injure or kill you but, that's just nature. If you succeed, your genes live on. If you don't, your genes die and are replaced by those of the larger, more violent males.

    Take this from the female point of view: she needs protection and provisions to raise her young. Who is going to protect her from the other males? Some wimpy little beta male? Not likely. She's going to pick the biggest, baddest, best looking male she can. She's going to do everything she can to mate with him to ensure that her offspring exhibit those same survival characteristics. Once she has secured those genes in the form of babies, she may use a beta male as a disposable shield. She may take his provisions in exchange for sex. That doesn't mean that she desires him. Sometimes that beta male gets lucky and also reproduces. That gives us the genetic variety we see today.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    Why there are some angry mgtows out there who disrespect all women?
    They seem angry but, are more than likely doing that for comic effect, or are just writing without all the candy coating that is often used when communicating with women. Show me a woman that thinks she was belittled in the workplace and I'll show you a woman who was finally being treated as an equal. They're just oh-so-delicate little flowers when they want to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    What is mgtow views on "game"?
    Is it ok to pretend or game women to get sex from them?
    Game can be employed if a MGTOW is stupid enough to continue engaging with women. The part I love about red pill backlash is that men are just trying to learn what women TRULY want and employing it. If women didn't want game, they wouldn't respond to it. I initially found game repulsive because it was hard to believe--after a lifetime of programming to the contrary--that they aren't smarter than that. They really aren't.

    Of course when you come to a forum like this that tells you that sharks are actually stupid, hungry animals that will attack or kill you, and you still choose to try to play with them, that doesn't say much about how smart you are. Without a vasectomy a woman can openly lie to you about being on birth control and trap you into having kids you didn't want. Or maybe you did want kids but, she doesn't want you. Now you'll spend a lifetime chasing her around to wherever she lives, just to be part of your kids lives. Do not engage.

    Or you can have a vasectomy and you can still get herpes (even with a condom) or HPV. I know a guy dying of throat cancer right now. He's never smoked or chewed tobacco. He has no other contributors to where it might have come from. You decide. He's in his mid 50s and otherwise healthy. He's going to die because of his stupid natural drive to put his dick into a self-lubricating meat sock. Thanks. I'll pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    How to achieve status like women are chasing you?[/B] (without them knowing that you have money)

    I mean if you are young guy who just wants to get laid then you have to use game to get that.
    Sounds like PUA games. Do so at your own peril. This isn't the forum for you. This is the forum for guys who have risen above the stupid decisions that their dick makes for them. I know that's difficult to do when you're young and they're all just oh-so pretty. Trust me. The time they look like that is fleetingly short. The time you'll be paying for one mistake is forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    Leonardo Di Caprio is like ultra alpha, mgtow, call what you want him, because he is rich, doesn't look old and changes partners like socks.
    There is no ultra alpha anything. As has already been mentioned, Brad Pitt has been turned into the ultimate Hollywood cuck. You have no idea what diseases Di Caprio might have, how he spends his life or how he will die. It's sad when the only joy a man gets out of life is the quality of pussy he experienced. There is so much more out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    I also read some comments on few mgtow videos.So what I understand is that women hit wall when they are 30 right? Because when they were younger they were riding cock carousel but there is big but (butt?)
    The wall and the carousel have nothing to do with one another. Women hit at least one wall. Some are lucky enough to get two or three in their lives, where their looks take a significant hit. The first one is somewhere in their mid 20s to mid 30s (if they're lucky). The next one is their middle-age wall. This is the one where even the survivors become irrelevant. When they're really young, they can't do any wrong and getting sex from guys out of their league is easy. They mistakenly think this is due to their very high market value. They don't realize that the guys are only in it for the sex. It usually takes until that attention starts to dry up before they panic and start looking for a wallet to lock down.

    Into their 30s, some of them retain enough of their looks (only some of them) to still play that game, with a little more effort. This period often lasts into their 40s. This is where most women make the fatal mistake of dumping their husbands and ending up in the 40+ dating pool. From that point forward, it's pump & dump. They have never wanted commitment more than in their 40s. They realize their own mortality and irrelevance and the reality of spending the rest of their life without anybody to listen to their whining is very real. Except for the dumbest of blue pill guys, these women are going to be left on the shelf. Too bad, so sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    For example if you are older and successful you can still get younger women but how trustworthy they are? Is it possible to find younger women as you get older with same IQ as yours?
    They aren't trustworthy. They are in it for the man's experience and ability to do things with her. Younger women with older men are just exercising their nature. They want power and resources. Older men have that more than the same men their own age. Nothing more to it. They're probably MORE likely to cheat on the older man but, some older guys are willing to look past that to enjoy the quality of a younger woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    We as younger guys can't get laid because women go for older guys with more money and jerks (Those older guys being some of you who are successful?)but when we get older we can get those younger girls.
    Don't hate the guys. The women are free agents. They can pick whatever they want. They don't want you right now. How does that make you feel? If they don't want you over something as simple as you not establishing yourself in your life, why should you want them after their looks have faded and they aren't interested in being women anymore? They want you to wait until their beauty has faded to give you what you weren't worthy of in your early life. Why would you want to commit to one later?
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    And when women complain why are good men married or gone? Then it means that there are good women out there and those good men are taken like hot cookies, right?
    Yeah, there are good women out there. There are also female serial killers. Both are abnormal. Just like a serial killer, you probably will never meet a good woman in your lifetime. And you wouldn't know it if you did. For a woman to evolve to be what we were told is "good" her genes would not have survived. Monogamy and loyalty are poor choices in the animal kingdom. Therefore, a "good woman" is a defect. Evolution rejects traits that do not serve the end result (viable offspring). Since monogamy and loyalty are not needed for humans to survive, it continues to evolve out of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    But we as men have double standards as well. We can ride pussy carousel and still be studs but women can't do that? I just wonder why is that?
    That isn't a double standard at all. Women set the market price for men. Likewise, men set the market price for women. Women could CHOOSE to not mate with guys who do that. As usual, women have no personal agency and continue to blame men for that. All they'd have to do to stop it is to stop! Yeah, they can't do that.

    But then, they get angry when men say they want good looks, or a slender body, or for her to know how to cook, or clean, or do something other than sex. I don't need a woman who knows how to change the oil in the car. It's not that big of a deal and the value to me is zero. They've been told that men want women who behave like men and have male qualities. Men are setting the market price on those women: they're not worth it anymore and MGTOWs are walking away.

    This also brings up the previous question about the carousel. Men never said they wanted women who had fucked a hundred guys. That was something dreamed up by feminists who believed women should behave like men. Men set the price, not women. If men want virgins and women choose to not be virgins, that's just fine. Just don't bitch that MY expectations are any less valuable to me than HER expectations are to her. She wants a guy with a good income, resources and a little bit of bad-boy? I can demand low cock counts. Men are human and get to have standards too.

    If women raised the price of pussy back to where marriage was required, they (women) wouldn't have that problem. They control the marketplace and they're pissed when it doesn't go right for them.

    I do want to clarify that in no way am I advocating going back to those days. Man I had the very best of some attractive women. I cringe when I see what they have turned into. I enjoyed the gift of their youth with relatively little cost. I cannot even imagine having to marry just one of them, to enjoy what they possessed for such a short time.

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    For example me in future I have double standards, I wouldnt want mother of my child be professional cock rider.
    OK, that's a double standard, huh? How about income? Look around you and find ANY marriages, of ten years or more, where the man earns less than the woman. Look very closely and ask if you want to live that life. I honestly doubt you'll find a single one. The women aren't paid less because they're women. They're paid less because they do lower skilled jobs, or lower risk, or do the job less well than their male counterparts. I've known very few women who could do a comparable job to what her male counterparts did. In those cases, the women were generously compensated. Companies are hungry for qualified women to meet their quotas. They aren't out there, despite the protests of women to say otherwise. Oh, and a four year degree is not the only qualifier to job success. That's a giant double standard. Women want to earn more money but, only because they want to graduate to males of even higher status and income. Sorry cupcake, we really don't give a fuck what you earn.
    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    Long story short, I want to date, I want to have sex and possibly with multiple girls. Maybe some long term partners in middle of that and then have children but not marry legally, never. No prenups and that kind of crap, because if they can be thrown out in garbage in USA, so in other countries as well.
    It can't happen. The laws are set up to the contrary. Even if you didn't marry her, they could change the laws in the future to make it just the same as if you were. Australia has already done this with cohabitation. You cannot win. If you are a slave to your dick, have sex with prostitutes. If you want kids, sorry. That game is just too risky to play.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by William Noy View Post
    Older women really know their way around a cock, too.
    Mine were more good sport's than highly skilled, but it was still worth it.

    I could have a large string of older women if I wanted. Trouble is, being old myself, I'd be seen as provider, no matter what they say. I'm not getting married, nor am I trying to pay women back for whatever stupid shit happened long ago. Better to pretend not to notice when they give me the eye. For me, their a dumb idea. But if USG wants to chase women, this is where he should start.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  19. #19

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Thanks again guys. Looks like Im gonna read some insightful information on this forum.

  20. #20
    Senior Member xcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    1076
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can you clarify MGTOW for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    So I have few questions for you.

    Do you think all women are bad by default?
    Why there are some angry mgtows out there who disrespect all women?
    What is mgtow views on "game"?
    Is it ok to pretend or game women to get sex from them?
    How to achieve status like women are chasing you?
    (without them knowing that you have money)
    Here is what I've found:

    A concern troll is a person who participates in a debate posing as an actual or potential ally who simply has some concerns they need answered before they will ally themselves with a cause. In reality they are a critic.

    Quote Originally Posted by understandingguy55 View Post
    This post is not for shaming mgtow, just want to find out some answers. I don't live in USA and don't know situation there, sounds like you are fucked guys.For some time I have been watching some mgtow videos because they pop up as recommended in my youtube list. I don't have much experience with women as lay count. I am familiar with red pill and "alpha male" terminology.Well, I have seen in my life that both men and women tend to cheat, exploit.
    Yeah Not shaming MGTOW and writing "sounds like you are fucked guys".


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •