+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Senior Member flailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Here, There, Most Anywwhere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    2551

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Your "apology" will be accepted ONLY after you have actively advocated against, and corrected, the hyper-gynocentrism that has run amoke within the Political & Legal system.

    I recommend you start by speaking up on your social media outlets (yes all of them) , within the Educational system, and just as importantly within the feminist ranks. As a Male I am instantly disregarded, and often HATED, for speaking the TRUTH.

    Until WOMEN (yes Women, not Men) correct these situations, Men will continue to sit back, watch, & enjoy the decline.
    If misery loves company; Happiness requires Bachelorhood

    p.s. i resent being a "senior member" - I'm not that old, or am I?

  2. #22
    UnregisteredMGTOW
    Guest

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Second wave feminism was bad enough. I had to endure the 2nd feminist bullcrap besides the 3rd wave.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,141
    Reputation
    2834
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Hmm.. wasn't there something that went "you don't get a second chance to make a first impression"?
    Last edited by Eiji; April 3, 2018 at 9:00 PM.
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." - The Doctor, "Remembrance of the Daleks"

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Two possibilities exist.. either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." - Arthur C Clarke

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    . I do my very best to be objective, thick-skinned when my ego is on trial, and to accelerate personal growth, but that same set of traits seems all the more uncommon as time goes on and third-wave feminism further entrenches itself into the mainstream culture.
    Men are on trial every single day. A woman can ruin your life just by claiming rape or domestic abuse. There are men who end up homeless losing their job after some crazy woman wanted to punish him. I'm almost 50, I certainly don't have the motivation with most women.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Uly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    913
    Type
    Marx Brother

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Words and talk hold no value in the end. What are your actions showing? In what way does your actions make your words believable? I work with several persons on fighting for legal changes, do things to help people and put action first, before I even speak the words. What has your actions done to prove you are sorry? Lip service proves nothing.
    Remember men, we're fighting for this woman's honour; which is probably more than she ever did. ~ Groucho Marx in Duck Soup (movie)

  6. #26

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Women's responsibilities.

    Women say 'nawalt'. They gotta walk the talk.

    It's time for women to put up or shut up. Women can go sort out their crazy harpy sisters. Their problem, their responsibility.

  7. #27
    Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    114
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    Hmm.. wasn't there something that went "you don't get a second chance to make a first impression"?
    One chance, per woman, per lifetime.
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  8. #28
    Senior Member ɹǝʍoʇ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Das Commonwealth von Massachusett
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    663
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Cry me a f~cking river!

    Then...

    GET THE F~CK OUT!

  9. #29
    Senior Member ɹǝʍoʇ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Das Commonwealth von Massachusett
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    663
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Yea, I know, I'm a prick! So what? You would be too if you were smart enough to follow the breadcrumbs back through time when women first started banding together against men! Never once in the history of "YOUR" movement has the welfare of men been considered! NOT ONCE!

    Until NOW!

    WE ARE THE END OF THE INSTITUTION OF GOVERNMENT, AND THAT END RECEIVES NO CONSIDERATION OR INVESTIGATION INTO THE OUTCOMES OF CHANGE FAVORING WOMEN AND THEIR "WANTS" OVER THE SAFETY, SECURITY, AND HAPPINESS OF MEN! (SLAVE) (EQUALITY)

    You mentioned 3rd wave but fail to recgonize 1st and 2nd have blood on their hands! You are an ungodly mess in all parameters of your entire makeup! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE!

    Try this side of the gender fence and see how the welcoming committee has turned demonic savage!

    I'm DONE!
    Last edited by ɹǝʍoʇ; August 13, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

  10. #30

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    I feel so guilty for posting on men going their own way forums back in 2014 and enabling the growth of mgtow, what have I done? This poor helpless cupcake might not be able to find a man.

    bwaaaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaaa

    I'm with tower

    gtfo

  11. #31
    Senior Member May 7 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Exiled to MGTOW Island, Banished and forgotten
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    990
    Type
    Survivor

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    No apology can ever cover the damage a woman and the court has done to me. The money spent on lawyers and court costs will never be refunded. The cold nights living in my van can not be unlived. The weekend in jail for the stupidest of reasons can not be expunged. The pain, threats and stress has permanently scarred me, The contempt I have women is an ocean that will never drain. This apology for an evolved behavior in women is silly. You may as well apologize for breathing. I learned too late about the programmed behaviors of hypergamy, solipsism and narcissism that allowed women to persevere in harsher times. However, it is not too late for me to educate as many men as I can to the true nature of women, using my own experience as a cautionary tale.
    My new favorite song: https://youtu.be/mfJhMfOPWdE?t=3

  12. #32
    Senior Member ɹǝʍoʇ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Das Commonwealth von Massachusett
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    663
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by May 7 2020 View Post
    No apology can ever cover the damage a woman and the court has done to me. The money spent on lawyers and court costs will never be refunded. The cold nights living in my van can not be unlived. The weekend in jail for the stupidest of reasons can not be expunged. The pain, threats and stress has permanently scarred me, The contempt I have women is an ocean that will never drain. This apology for an evolved behavior in women is silly. You may as well apologize for breathing. I learned too late about the programmed behaviors of hypergamy, solipsism and narcissism that allowed women to persevere in harsher times. However, it is not too late for me to educate as many men as I can to the true nature of women, using my own experience as a cautionary tale.
    Hey May, wanna go steal some boats and sink them? I'll make you feel better, I guarantee! We'll use pickaxes to punch fountains in the hull! we'll use the first one to tow the rest, we'll do it during a nighttime thunder storm, they'll think the storm did it, and we'll vanish into the MGTOW night like ghosts!

    If f~cking up shit makes you feel good, make sure it's someone else's shit! Get even with the insurance companies! Win win!

  13. #33

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    WOW I read the OP and for the first time in my life I've seen chicken-clucking sounds reduced to written language.

  14. #34
    Senior Member GregBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United States of America -- 2,461' above sea level
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    464
    Type
    GMOW - One Step At A Time

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    At least we know the bottom line thoughts for this poster, she wants a resource generator of her very own before they become extinct.

    The collar will be of shiny material, the kennel blanket made of the finest cotton and the board will be the product of top notch boxes, cans and drive thru.

    There will be no drama or controversy as she has already apologized, in advance of dating no less, and would not go back on her word. She wants her very own man... every female should have eight or nine to ensure that all resource needs are identified, sources and paid for.
    "​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

  15. #35
    Member Untamed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    177
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a woman, and I see all of the bullshit I read about in these forums in my peers, and I want to say on behalf of many other females I am so sorry, and I completely understand.
    Sorry isn't gonna cut it, sweecheeks. Rolling back all laws expressly designed to crush men would, but since it's already too fucking late, you can take your sorry and shove it.
    A small group of men pouting in the corner is one thing, millions of men forsaking weemins altogether is a tsunami of facts to convict you and all your sisters 'til the end of time.
    MGTOW4EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do my very best to be objective, thick-skinned when my ego is on trial, and to accelerate personal growth, but that same set of traits seems all the more uncommon as time goes on and third-wave feminism further entrenches itself into the mainstream culture.
    Coming from a woeman, it sounds less like an observation than a self-serving statement of half-truths. Third-wave feminism did nothing but build on what second and first-wave feminism have established as their Modus Operandi : lean on pseudo-science, politicians and lawyers to destroy unsuspecting men - preferably white men - take their possessions and kids then, when they're pissed off, label them as "Toxic".
    We won't be blamed, shamed or tamed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I promise there are women out there who see the shit and reject it
    They can see the shit all they want, that doesn't mean shit will change or get better for men, to the contrary. While you and your sisters cry about not being able to find good men, good men are running away from you because of your inaction and tacit acceptance for what's going on with your fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins... Keep pretending to be a Unicorn with your NAWALT friends and blabbering all sorts of NAWALT nonsense and see how much better things get for you.
    We MGTOW need weemins like a fish needs a bicycle. I'm sure you know that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    we appreciate men for all the wonderful, masculine, complementary qualities that make you different from us.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH... Where's the appreciation?
    I also appreciate you weemins... when you're way away from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I only hope I will be able to find the right man whom I can show this devotion to before he joins your ranks.
    Aaah, we are now on the rationale for your post. Looking for a good man? Ha haaaa! Good luck!! I'm so glad it ain't me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish you all happiness, prosperity, and success.
    Sure, sure... run along now
    Don't let them blame, shame or tame you!

  16. #36
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,141
    Reputation
    2834
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Resdayn View Post
    One chance, per woman, per lifetime.
    taff this....
    "Not sorry enough..." -- Gurney, "DUNE"
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." - The Doctor, "Remembrance of the Daleks"

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Two possibilities exist.. either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." - Arthur C Clarke

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    87
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Assuming the OP is actually a woman, and is actually sorry, I now have it to decide what exactly she is sorry for?

    I divorced my ex more than a decade ago for behaving like a child in an adult's body, particularly when it came to wasting the money I earned. Several years after the divorce, I asked her once if she thought she'd made any mistakes. She said the only mistake she made was marrying me. Now, over a decade later, I get a voice message from her apologizing for something she did while we were married. This is a complete 180 turn for her. It's the first time it's ever happened. The only problem is that what she apologized for was not something she actually did... at least not to me. Perhaps she's confusing her bad behavior toward someone else with her bad behavior to me.

    So after all these years, she is just pulling crap out of the air and apologizing for it. She no longer seems to care about being 'right', or 'winning' the argument. This has occurred with zero input from me, as I've ignored all her voice mails for many years. It was kind of a mystery to me for a little while: Why now?

    It took me a day or two (longer than it should have) before I did the math and figured it out. She is in her mid-fifties and has continued to spend money like a drunk toddler since our divorce. No home, no car, no savings, no pension... nothing. Her peers are starting to disappear from her job into their retirements, or to make references to their plans for doing so very soon. Over the same period of time, I've paid off my home and saved enough to retire anytime I want. But I'm still about 10 years from applying for social security retirement benefits. I probably wont need those benefits immediately in 10 years when I qualify for them, so I probably wont apply for them.

    But it turns out that if I get married, and I stay married for 10 years + 1 day, a spouse can demand, and get half my social security retirement benefits. For me, the simultaneous circumstances of her failing health, her lack of assets, my 10 year horizon to those benefits and her sudden change of heart regarding her treatment of me... is not a plausible coincidence.

    To be clear, I do believe that my ex is actually sorry for something. But I suspect that what she is sorry for is blowing a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be very well protected and provided for, including an early retirement, MUCH more than she is sorry for any of the caustic behavior she imposed on me (which she can't even remember) while she had that chance right in her hands.

    And I notice that, assuming the OP is actually a woman and is actually sorry for something, the OP has expressed how sorry she is right about the time she has stumbled onto a site where a very significant proportion of men have abandoned efforts to commit to women and are freely discussing all the things they do with all that leftover potential that would have otherwise been incorporated to that commitment to a woman. My divorce attorney referred to this potential as "... time, toil, talent and effort...". All that potential: the money, effort, attention, concern, protection, provision etc of all these men, that would have been within the easy reach of a woman just a generation or two ago, has now been relocated to just outside your reach. Sure, there are still men left who will load that chamber, spin the cylinder and put the barrel to their head in the new Russian Roulette that is the modern day marriage game. But there are not nearly enough of them to go around anymore.

    And it is very likely that the OP is one of the women who will not find one of the remaining men willing to do this.

    So my question is: is she sorry for the harm feminism did to men? Or is she sorry for the damage that feminism has done to her chances to find a man still willing to commit to serving her interests?

    For all of my adult life, I have seen celebrities and other highly accomplished men get taken to the cleaners in divorce court by wives who never earned a penny of the money they demand and get in that system. And every time it happens, there are a circle of women standing around his-fiving her and each other about the 'big win'. And every time, there are other women who just sit quietly and watch it happen, neither saying or doing anything in opposition. And every time I see that happen, a dozen of that man's single peers look at that shit show and quietly back away from the idea of ever getting caught in that trap.

    So to OP: are you sorry that you were the woman with the 'big win'? Are you sorry that you were the woman high-fiving her? Are you sorry that you sat quietly and did nothing? OR, are you just coincidentally sorry that you didn't notice the dozen men quietly heading out the fire exits until now, when it is far too late?

    In any case, your apology, while possibly sincere, doesn't really change anything. No one here will change any decision or perception because of it. IF you are really sorry about the negative impact of all that behavior on men, and you want that to make a difference, then instead of typing anonymous apologies on mgtow sites, go and type protests on feminism sites where they will let you sign your real name. The result of doing this will almost certainly be that you will receive from them a sample of the same behavior that men have been receiving from them for decades.

    Then (unlike my ex), you will actually have a clue about what the hell it is that you are apologizing for. Until then, you are indistinguishable from every other woman who claims she "is not like that", which is in fact: every woman.
    Last edited by BrainPilot; Yesterday at 5:02 AM.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Uly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    913
    Type
    Marx Brother

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    Assuming the OP is actually a woman, and is actually sorry, I now have it to decide what exactly she is sorry for?

    I divorced my ex more than a decade ago for behaving like a child in an adult's body, particularly when it came to wasting the money I earned. Several years after the divorce, I asked her once if she thought she'd made any mistakes. She said the only mistake she made was marrying me. Now, over a decade later, I get a voice message from her apologizing for something she did while we were married. This is a complete 180 turn for her. It's the first time it's ever happened. The only problem is that what she apologized for was not something she actually did... at least not to me. Perhaps she's confusing her bad behavior toward someone else with her bad behavior to me.

    So after all these years, she is just pulling crap out of the air and apologizing for it. She no longer seems to care about being 'right', or 'winning' the argument. This has occurred with zero input from me, as I've ignored all her voice mails for many years. It was kind of a mystery to me for a little while: Why now?

    It took me a day or two (longer than it should have) before I did the math and figured it out. She is in her mid-fifties and has continued to spend money like a drunk toddler since our divorce. No home, no car, no savings, no pension... nothing. Her peers are starting to disappear from her job into their retirements, or to make references to their plans for doing so very soon. Over the same period of time, I've paid off my home and saved enough to retire anytime I want. But I'm still about 10 years from applying for social security retirement benefits. I probably wont need those benefits immediately in 10 years when I qualify for them, so I probably wont apply for them.

    But it turns out that if I get married, and I stay married for 10 years + 1 day, a spouse can demand, and get half my social security retirement benefits. For me, the simultaneous circumstances of her failing health, her lack of assets, my 10 year horizon to those benefits and her sudden change of heart regarding her treatment of me... is not a plausible coincidence.

    To be clear, I do believe that my ex is actually sorry for something. But I suspect that what she is sorry for is blowing a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be very well protected and provided for, including an early retirement, MUCH more than she is sorry for any of the caustic behavior she imposed on me (which she can't even remember) while she had that chance right in her hands.

    And I notice that, assuming the OP is actually a woman and is actually sorry for something, the OP has expressed how sorry she is right about the time she has stumbled onto a site where a very significant proportion of men have abandoned efforts to commit to women and are freely discussing all the things they do with all that leftover potential that would have otherwise been incorporated to that commitment to a woman. My divorce attorney referred to this potential as "... time, toil, talent and effort...". All that potential: the money, effort, attention, concern, protection, provision etc of all these men, that would have been within the easy reach of a woman just a generation or two ago, has now been relocated to just outside your reach. Sure, there are still men left who will load that chamber, spin the cylinder and put the barrel to their head in the new Russian Roulette that is the modern day marriage game. But there are not nearly enough of them to go around anymore.

    And it is very likely that the OP is one of the women who will not find one of the remaining men willing to do this.

    So my question is: is she sorry for the harm feminism did to men? Or is she sorry for the damage that feminism has done to her chances to find a man still willing to commit to serving her interests?

    For all of my adult life, I have seen celebrities and other highly accomplished men get taken to the cleaners in divorce court by wives who never earned a penny of the money they demand and get in that system. And every time it happens, there are a circle of women standing around his-fiving her and each other about the 'big win'. And every time, there are other women who just sit quietly and watch it happen, neither saying or doing anything in opposition. And every time I see that happen, a dozen of that man's single peers look at that shit show and quietly back away from the idea of ever getting caught in that trap.

    So to OP: are you sorry that you were the woman with the 'big win'? Are you sorry that you were the woman high-fiving her? Are you sorry that you sat quietly and did nothing? OR, are you just coincidentally sorry that you didn't notice the dozen men quietly heading out the fire exits until now, when it is far too late?

    In any case, your apology, while possibly sincere, doesn't really change anything. No one here will change any decision or perception because of it. IF you are really sorry about the negative impact of all that behavior on men, and you want that to make a difference, then instead of typing anonymous apologies on mgtow sites, go and type protests on feminism sites where they will let you sign your real name. The result of doing this will almost certainly be that you will receive from them a sample of the same behavior that men have been receiving from them for decades.

    Then (unlike my ex), you will actually have a clue about what the hell it is that you are apologizing for. Until then, you are indistinguishable from every other woman who claims she "is not like that", which is in fact: every woman.
    This needs to be the first thing a woman sees when she comes on this site, trying to act like she is a ‘good woman’.
    Remember men, we're fighting for this woman's honour; which is probably more than she ever did. ~ Groucho Marx in Duck Soup (movie)

  19. #39
    Senior Member ɹǝʍoʇ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Das Commonwealth von Massachusett
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    663
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    Assuming the OP is actually a woman, and is actually sorry, I now have it to decide what exactly she is sorry for?

    I divorced my ex more than a decade ago for behaving like a child in an adult's body, particularly when it came to wasting the money I earned. Several years after the divorce, I asked her once if she thought she'd made any mistakes. She said the only mistake she made was marrying me. Now, over a decade later, I get a voice message from her apologizing for something she did while we were married. This is a complete 180 turn for her. It's the first time it's ever happened. The only problem is that what she apologized for was not something she actually did... at least not to me. Perhaps she's confusing her bad behavior toward someone else with her bad behavior to me.

    So after all these years, she is just pulling crap out of the air and apologizing for it. She no longer seems to care about being 'right', or 'winning' the argument. This has occurred with zero input from me, as I've ignored all her voice mails for many years. It was kind of a mystery to me for a little while: Why now?

    It took me a day or two (longer than it should have) before I did the math and figured it out. She is in her mid-fifties and has continued to spend money like a drunk toddler since our divorce. No home, no car, no savings, no pension... nothing. Her peers are starting to disappear from her job into their retirements, or to make references to their plans for doing so very soon. Over the same period of time, I've paid off my home and saved enough to retire anytime I want. But I'm still about 10 years from applying for social security retirement benefits. I probably wont need those benefits immediately in 10 years when I qualify for them, so I probably wont apply for them.

    But it turns out that if I get married, and I stay married for 10 years + 1 day, a spouse can demand, and get half my social security retirement benefits. For me, the simultaneous circumstances of her failing health, her lack of assets, my 10 year horizon to those benefits and her sudden change of heart regarding her treatment of me... is not a plausible coincidence.

    To be clear, I do believe that my ex is actually sorry for something. But I suspect that what she is sorry for is blowing a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be very well protected and provided for, including an early retirement, MUCH more than she is sorry for any of the caustic behavior she imposed on me (which she can't even remember) while she had that chance right in her hands.

    And I notice that, assuming the OP is actually a woman and is actually sorry for something, the OP has expressed how sorry she is right about the time she has stumbled onto a site where a very significant proportion of men have abandoned efforts to commit to women and are freely discussing all the things they do with all that leftover potential that would have otherwise been incorporated to that commitment to a woman. My divorce attorney referred to this potential as "... time, toil, talent and effort...". All that potential: the money, effort, attention, concern, protection, provision etc of all these men, that would have been within the easy reach of a woman just a generation or two ago, has now been relocated to just outside your reach. Sure, there are still men left who will load that chamber, spin the cylinder and put the barrel to their head in the new Russian Roulette that is the modern day marriage game. But there are not nearly enough of them to go around anymore.

    And it is very likely that the OP is one of the women who will not find one of the remaining men willing to do this.

    So my question is: is she sorry for the harm feminism did to men? Or is she sorry for the damage that feminism has done to her chances to find a man still willing to commit to serving her interests?

    For all of my adult life, I have seen celebrities and other highly accomplished men get taken to the cleaners in divorce court by wives who never earned a penny of the money they demand and get in that system. And every time it happens, there are a circle of women standing around his-fiving her and each other about the 'big win'. And every time, there are other women who just sit quietly and watch it happen, neither saying or doing anything in opposition. And every time I see that happen, a dozen of that man's single peers look at that shit show and quietly back away from the idea of ever getting caught in that trap.

    So to OP: are you sorry that you were the woman with the 'big win'? Are you sorry that you were the woman high-fiving her? Are you sorry that you sat quietly and did nothing? OR, are you just coincidentally sorry that you didn't notice the dozen men quietly heading out the fire exits until now, when it is far too late?

    In any case, your apology, while possibly sincere, doesn't really change anything. No one here will change any decision or perception because of it. IF you are really sorry about the negative impact of all that behavior on men, and you want that to make a difference, then instead of typing anonymous apologies on mgtow sites, go and type protests on feminism sites where they will let you sign your real name. The result of doing this will almost certainly be that you will receive from them a sample of the same behavior that men have been receiving from them for decades.

    Then (unlike my ex), you will actually have a clue about what the hell it is that you are apologizing for. Until then, you are indistinguishable from every other woman who claims she "is not like that", which is in fact: every woman.
    That was beautiful.

    You would have been an awesome carpenter! You just hammered a row nails butt tight, one strike, without skipping a beat!

    You're a great asset to MGTOW, BP, it's a pleasure to see into your mind and the logic of your psychological operating systems, you're right! No man bitten and abused by all the social dynamic changes can undo the day he was bitten, nor regain the time, effort, and personal welfare from the poison that ran through his veins, making life that much more unbearable!

    We all have saddle soars, and not from riding! Rather we're the beasts that get RIDDEN!

    Sorry doesn't heal anything, the only healing comes from refusing to be a disposable plow horse driven by the whips of LAW, and chained to the bridal of TYRANY!

    What's in it for me?

    I'll tell you----

    LADY, GO F~CK YOURSELF!
    Last edited by ɹǝʍoʇ; Yesterday at 9:57 AM.

  20. #40
    Junior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    94
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: I just want to say I am sorry.

    If you truly believe what you said about being sorry, that would be a good thing.
    Of course it will make no difference in the long run. Like a window, once a heart has been shattered, it will be in many pieces for eternity. A window can be replaced, some one's heart, not so much. Not the heart that one loves with. The black hole that has seemed to devour ones soul, never heals, especially when it has happened time and time again, the pieces are smaller and smaller.
    The loss of hope, the despair that torments, the true sorrow one feels of being betrayed never really goes away. We are men, we have to keep it inside, where it eats away at us.
    We have been blamed for everything bad, persecuted by the ones we have wanted so badly to love. Like a small puppy, beaten it's whole life. He just wants to love, and be loved. And the poor little guy doesn't understand why his love is returned with such a cruelty.
    That is what it is to be a man now days. The little puppy would like to believe, but the beaten dog can never trust again.
    Tell your sisters this...…. If you are truthfully here for a reason.
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •