Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    9191
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    I've always figured that the reason make-up works is because all of us, men and women, have long been conditioned to accept it, constantly comparing the next made-up face we see to the zillion other examples that have been presented to us for decades. I wonder when it was for each boy that he first saw a woman with make-up and does he remember his thoughts about it. Maybe it was his mother and he accepted it because he saw that his father accepted it.

    Myself, I recall as a boy watching TV when a man would kiss a woman and get red lipstick on himself, then would wipe it off himself. I thought, yuk, what's the point of that? It's not food, so why get it near your mouth. Could be toxic.

    Of course, I was a little Poindexter, seeing first these aspects, above all others. Now I am a bigger Poindexter, and I still can't get past a face with make-up.

    So, eventually, I would ask women the question: How can you claim to be so honest when you disguise the most prominent thing about you, that of your face? It's a fundamental point that some women have learned to dodge, saying how it makes them feel better about themselves, a response that itself reveals a weakness, a dependency, to have others, such as the make-up industry or female peers, decide when they are good enough to be seen. In a sense, make-up acts like a burka or a niqab for the Western woman.

    I claim women hate the face that God gave them. They hate their own faces. Or they fear everyone else.

    Imagine if all women stopped wearing make-up. It would take a long, long while of years for all of us to deprogram, with the attendant withdrawal symptoms. Men would demand the eye bleach while women would devour each other. Eventually, perhaps, women would adjust to the new reality of what range of guys they could now attract. Perhaps women will focus on improving their personalities. You know, like how we always say the fat chicks have great personalities. What if all women went after improving their minds?

    What if we were all better off for it?

    It'll never happen. The make-up industry and other profiting forces are too strong and women collectively are too weak and susceptible to outside influence.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  2. #42
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Reputation
    2995
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    How can you claim to be so honest when you disguise the most prominent thing about you, that of your face?
    The other day I saw a hamsterbation that went something like make-up is not a mask, it is a form of art. Well, if it covers your face, it is a mask. Perhaps an artful mask, but still a mask. An artificial face. Duh.

    And it is not just their faces. It is pretty much everything about ther bodies. And then there is their behavior: the lies, the deceptions, the manipulations, the pretenses. Only their fakeness is genuine.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    2655
    Type
    Cat

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Hamsterbation, what a wonderful term!

  4. #44
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    3780
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    The 'Guaranteed to make you gorgeous photo experience' at 500 a pop. That photo they use for EVERY social photograph for the next 20 years.




    Can I have a refund please?????
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #45
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    15015
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I've always figured that the reason make-up works is because all of us, men and women, have long been conditioned to accept it, constantly comparing the next made-up face we see to the zillion other examples that have been presented to us for decades. I wonder when it was for each boy that he first saw a woman with make-up and does he remember his thoughts about it. Maybe it was his mother and he accepted it because he saw that his father accepted it.

    Myself, I recall as a boy watching TV when a man would kiss a woman and get red lipstick on himself, then would wipe it off himself. I thought, yuk, what's the point of that? It's not food, so why get it near your mouth. Could be toxic.

    Of course, I was a little Poindexter, seeing first these aspects, above all others. Now I am a bigger Poindexter, and I still can't get past a face with make-up.

    So, eventually, I would ask women the question: How can you claim to be so honest when you disguise the most prominent thing about you, that of your face? It's a fundamental point that some women have learned to dodge, saying how it makes them feel better about themselves, a response that itself reveals a weakness, a dependency, to have others, such as the make-up industry or female peers, decide when they are good enough to be seen. In a sense, make-up acts like a burka or a niqab for the Western woman.

    I claim women hate the face that God gave them. They hate their own faces. Or they fear everyone else.

    Imagine if all women stopped wearing make-up. It would take a long, long while of years for all of us to deprogram, with the attendant withdrawal symptoms. Men would demand the eye bleach while women would devour each other. Eventually, perhaps, women would adjust to the new reality of what range of guys they could now attract. Perhaps women will focus on improving their personalities. You know, like how we always say the fat chicks have great personalities. What if all women went after improving their minds?

    What if we were all better off for it?

    It'll never happen. The make-up industry and other profiting forces are too strong and women collectively are too weak and susceptible to outside influence.
    Women are two faced and bipolar based on how they project their self esteem on the exterior with makeup creating a second personality.. In other words trusting a woman requires a lot of courage for a man.

    I prefer the show me attitude which involves proving my generalizations wrong with every women I encounter. But more often then not those generalizations are the parsimonious way to explain our world.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Jim01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Red Dwarf
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    205
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    With regards to make up - remember most men r brainwashed into white knighting women once they take it off....by that I mean even if a woman is plain jane after its removal they will still say how amazing she looks even if she is as rough as a stray dog (in my blue pill days that was me)

  7. #47

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Women have to put that front of the fearless confidence goddesses, but once you see how fragile their little self esteem really is, you won't ever see them with the same eyes again. While narcissistically they want to project on their outwards appearence in the light of how they periodically view themselves, or how they'd like to be really looking like, when in fact women's inability to walk outside without makeup betrays mainly an abysmally low self confidence. They also seek to get in other women's noses and gain their acceptance. And of course fool the blue pill simp into thinking their SMV is anything more than their front. And since the "shop" inside has almost no goods, the front is all that remains.

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    83
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    I'm man enough to admit the truth. Those women false advertising with fakeup look ALMOST as pretty as a quality sex doll---almost.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    2425
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    The problem is they don't really look good with make up either, better in most cases for sure but still not good. It is a rare woman who looks good without any make up at all.

    You also have to love the ones that wreck themselves with plastic surgery as per Nikki Cox before and after below.


  10. #50
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,209
    Reputation
    9504
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    The problem is they don't really look good with make up either, better in most cases for sure but still not good. It is a rare woman who looks good without any make up at all.

    You also have to love the ones that wreck themselves with plastic surgery as per Nikki Cox before and after below.

    ----

    I could totally imagine her without the plastic surgery with long hair. As opposed to that FRANKENPuSSY one.

    I would so fuck the UNALTERED post wall looking version of her in a split second looking like that.

    But not so much this Librarian Looking Borderline Dyke MATES with The-Joker-from-Batman's LOVECHILD sorta face.

    I almost want to say that it's SAD that people virtually mutilate their own fucking face that way. But sometimes society gets the consequences it deserves!

    But it's not my circus monkeys and it's NOT my show! (Thank GOD!)
    Last edited by Ace Francis; February 22, 2019 at 6:33 PM.

  11. #51
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    858
    Reputation
    7805
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    It is amazing how culturally acceptable it is for women to wear make up, high heels and fake breasts, while if men were even to lie about their profession - that is enough to class it is as 'deception rape'.

  12. #52
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Reputation
    2995
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It is amazing how culturally acceptable it is for women to wear make up, high heels and fake breasts, while if men were even to lie about their profession - that is enough to class it is as 'deception rape'.
    It’s just women trying to protect their monopoly on deception.

  13. #53
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    15015
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Women will even fake how feminine they are when on a tinder date. But when they are talking with their friends they will curse like sailors and talk openly about sexual topics in a workplace environment. No restraint and no shame.

  14. #54
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    1338
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    It’s just women trying to protect their monopoly on deception.
    Even though im woke to the deceitfullness of make up those pictures were really something.
    Their taking it to a new level now with these apps tha can make u look slimmer in some areas such as waist and thicker in other areas such as booty and boobs.

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    217
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    In many countries there are legal record of guys being forced to give reparation money to women after luring them into relationships pretending to be wealthy entrepreneur.

    At the same time there is no reparation when it comes of men getting married to women who undergo plastic surgery without mentioning it only to give birth to ugly kids.

    Same thing with make-up, thats basically advertising a product as if was from a better stock, not any different than selling a citroen engine hidden within a ferrari frame.

  16. #56

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    ----

    I could totally imagine her without the plastic surgery with long hair. As opposed to that FRANKENPuSSY one.

    I would so fuck the UNALTERED post wall looking version of her in a split second looking like that.

    But not so much this Librarian Looking Borderline Dyke MATES with The-Joker-from-Batman's LOVECHILD sorta face.

    I almost want to say that it's SAD that people virtually mutilate their own fucking face that way. But sometimes society gets the consequences it deserves!

    But it's not my circus monkeys and it's NOT my show! (Thank GOD!)

    The wall....is real!

    Listen, and understand.
    That wall is out there.
    It can't be bargained with.
    It can't be reasoned with.
    It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.
    And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead (in the eyes of the Chads you hope to attract.)


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbZMIP4XUE
    What makes you happy? What brings you joy? What lifts your spirit? What tickles your fancy? What complements your mood? What catches your eye? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8

    How do you look out for someone you love? How do you shelter their dreams? How do you cherish their innocence? How do you guide them through life? How do you watch over their travels? How do you show them you care? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8PLHa6ec8

  17. #57
    Senior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    958
    Type
    Whatever I choose

    Re: Wake-Up to Makeup: How women use 'false advertising' to trick men




    Cynthia Zaman, B.S Pre-Law & Political Science, Pennsylvania State University (2017)
    Answered Jan 10, 2019 Author has 728 answers and 632.9k answer views

    The MGTOW online community is mostly made up of incels in denial. They talk about this mythical state of women hitting the wall to make themselves feel better.
    According to MGTOW, men are the only ones with eyes and women don’t care about looks. They make up false analogy such as “men age like a fine wine and women like milk” because that is what their perception is based on. Men are not introspective about their looks like women are, so it’s very common to see an older man with bald head and pot belly thinking that he still looks young, or that women will somehow fall for him and overlook his age due to his money. While some women do marry unattractive older men for money, they usually don’t stay long because that’s not their plan.


    I was reading about "The Wall" & resulting comments. I just had to address CZ's comments. (NOTE: Highlighted BOLD print is mine)
    1st bold type statement: Completely unfounded, untrue, & unresearched. Speaking for myself, since becoming aware, (red pill), I've had a few opportunities to not only date, but even more, as a neighbor had made it very plain to me one night. A young school teacher (34) that liked getting high, & locked herself out of her house one night, & asked for help getting back in, & was direct about admitting she dated older men. I was 57 at the time. And at least 3 other times, similar, although not so direct. BTW, turning down Ms 120 lb blonde 34 yr old petite school teacher was no easy task, esp because my balls were ready to explode. Now none of this is bragging, in fact 3-4 ops in 3 years is actually pretty lame, all things considered, albeit a 59 yr old fuck.

    Now onto 2nd bold type statement : Again, untrue. Now before saying this , I realize the razzing that's coming, & again, speaking for myself, I take care of myself, grooming, etc. Is that introspective? How about this for introspection: I look in the mirror daily, & can't EVEN fathom why a woman, let alone a 34 yr old, would want my attention. Further, men with a "bald head & pot belly" don't think they still "have it" or that a 'woman will fall for us' without that actual truth to that statement being validated by women that groan for a man's attention, as in my case, no matter the age! Think about it : Ok, men think they can still "get" an attractive women at any age because women have made it so. I'm not making this shit up. The 34 yr old schoolteach pothead cosmo drinking, cunt on fire, horndog looked like she was going to explode, straddling me while I sat on my couch, only to send her home packing. (don't ask how she made it to my place, I was going to lend her a flathead screwdriver, & she followed me)

    So, in conclusion, I'm no incel, no way. I have an honest opinion of my looks. Gotta tell ya, I'm not impressed. And why do men (me) still think we can get the babes? Because they keep coming back. Men are like snickers bars. We satisfy.
    Women : you're not you when you're hungry! (Or who you THINK you are)
    Last edited by SteelEye; March 27, 2019 at 1:29 AM. Reason: tidy up paragraphs


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 25, 2014, 11:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •