Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    5029

    Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).






    This is some unique training!




    Check out this break down of his reasons for doing what he does. Mention of the Art of War...

    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  2. #2

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    I saw Lomachenko back when he was a no name. Early on he look closer to Manny Pacquiao. Then refined his system to what he looks like today.

    His hit and run tactics are awesome. He wares down the opponent.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    5029

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Joker View Post
    I saw Lomachenko back when he was a no name. Early on he look closer to Manny Pacquiao. Then refined his system to what he looks like today.

    His hit and run tactics are awesome. He wares down the opponent.

    He is so fast that I missed pretty much 99% of what's shown in this break down video...

    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  4. #4
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,109
    Reputation
    14670
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    People have the wrong idea about boxing as it is just important to know the proper counter strikes at key moment and when to be aggressive. Boxing when combined with defense and counters is hard to stop IMO. Only Muay Thai can counter a well trained boxer but even then it is a 50/50 fight.

  5. #5

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    His boxing style is impressive to say at least. What strikes me when watching him fight is that he's constantly putting his adversary under prerssure. Lomachenko maintains the initiative all the time. What is also impressive is the amount of hits, jabs he is actually hurling at his adversary. His velocity makes the other guy just look bad. I never saw a more talented boxer than him.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    2845
    Type
    sexually suspended

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    People have the wrong idea about boxing as it is just important to know the proper counter strikes at key moment and when to be aggressive. Boxing when combined with defense and counters is hard to stop IMO. Only Muay Thai can counter a well trained boxer but even then it is a 50/50 fight.
    The fight only exists in the mind. Everything else is merely a reflection of ones' passion and emotion.

    The best fight I ever won had nothing at all to do with how I felt.

  7. #7

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    Well, the only time he was unable to impose his own agressive boxing style was when he fought Salido. As a matter of fact, he lost honourably he put Salido a couple of times in serious difficulties though, but he lost in the end. That was the only fight I've seen where he was unable to demolish his adversary. All the other fights he was plain superior on every level. The sheer amount of shots and punshes he is successfully inflicting on his adversary is impressive. His agility when moving back and fourth allows him to out manoeuvre his opponent. The body shots are paying of extremely well it hurts the opponent in the long run and impairs his breathing. Lomachenko is a dangerous boxer and his career and achievements are all rightly earned.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Aintdealingwithyoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5852
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    So ... more evidence for neuroplasticity and that indeed the brain can be trained like a muscle? Definitely imressive.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,566
    Reputation
    11663

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    Well, the only time he was unable to impose his own agressive boxing style was when he fought Salido. As a matter of fact, he lost honourably he put Salido a couple of times in serious difficulties though, but he lost in the end. That was the only fight I've seen where he was unable to demolish his adversary. All the other fights he was plain superior on every level. The sheer amount of shots and punshes he is successfully inflicting on his adversary is impressive. His agility when moving back and fourth allows him to out manoeuvre his opponent. The body shots are paying of extremely well it hurts the opponent in the long run and impairs his breathing. Lomachenko is a dangerous boxer and his career and achievements are all rightly earned.
    If i was allowed 20+ low blows i think i could beat Loma also . They allowed Salido to bring knife to a fist fight .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  10. #10

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    Hi Alik
    Yes it is true that Salido fought dirty. The constant hits below the belt was an ugly thing to do, but Lomachenko didn't fell down to that level. Notwithstanding the low punshes he wasn't able to defeat Lomachenko: Moreover Salido was overweight and was comsidered Welter weight at the time of their encounter. That was a strange thing normally it's not allowed to be in different weight classes for the fight to happen afaik.

    In any case Salido suffered greatly during the match. I've seen most of the Lomachenko's matches when professional all 12 rounds. He is effective when throwing his punches he knows when to hit and in an extremely rapid fashion. His opponents are getting a hard beating. A Jamaican guy (can't recall the name right now - I think it was Walters) threw in the towel after six rounds when he was asked if he wanted to proceed. He got severely pounished and beaten up by Lomachenko. His decision was very wise because he understood that he had no chance whatsoever and was not up for an additional beating of six more rounds.

    Lomachenko is a great boxer his skills are outstanding and his boxing style strikes fear into the heart of his opponents. I hope that he will make it really big because he deserves it.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,566
    Reputation
    11663

    Re: Boxer fights like he's Neo from the Matrix (Vasyl Lomachenko) (Trust me, you got to see this).

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    Hi Alik
    Yes it is true that Salido fought dirty. The constant hits below the belt was an ugly thing to do, but Lomachenko didn't fell down to that level. Notwithstanding the low punshes he wasn't able to defeat Lomachenko: Moreover Salido was overweight and was comsidered Welter weight at the time of their encounter. That was a strange thing normally it's not allowed to be in different weight classes for the fight to happen afaik.

    In any case Salido suffered greatly during the match. I've seen most of the Lomachenko's matches when professional all 12 rounds. He is effective when throwing his punches he knows when to hit and in an extremely rapid fashion. His opponents are getting a hard beating. A Jamaican guy (can't recall the name right now - I think it was Walters) threw in the towel after six rounds when he was asked if he wanted to proceed. He got severely pounished and beaten up by Lomachenko. His decision was very wise because he understood that he had no chance whatsoever and was not up for an additional beating of six more rounds.

    Lomachenko is a great boxer his skills are outstanding and his boxing style strikes fear into the heart of his opponents. I hope that he will make it really big because he deserves it.
    His mistake sadly .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Don't trust women with anything like medication.
    By Unregistered in forum Opposing Views
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 11, 2018, 9:02 PM
  2. Why you shouldn't trust Sandman.
    By chiefbrownmonkey in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 20, 2015, 4:44 AM
  3. I think I broke out of the matrix
    By sluggy1616 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 29, 2015, 1:29 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 30, 2014, 3:48 AM
  5. Disabled veteran fights for son's custody
    By cyberdude in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 28, 2014, 5:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •