Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    10073
    Type
    Sagacious

    Women have no respect

    A new girl joined our company and I invited her out for a coffee with some friends. We usually have a regular gathering and it's somewhat a 'social get together'.

    I thought this could be interesting since this girl was from out of the country and didn't know much about London.
    I didn't specifically mention to her that she shouldn't tell the rest of the office about our outing; but a few days later my manager mentioned it to me over a business dinner.

    Although I didn't make it clear to the girl not to share our outing; I did hint at it more than several times! Either she was too stupid or lacks basic respect.

    It wasn't a big deal - but I just thought wow! women fucking love to gossip!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,948
    Reputation
    26265
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women have no respect

    In all of my dealings with regard to work and my kid's activities, I have a "never alone with a woman" policy. There is just never a reason for me to be alone with a female because I am not dating. For me, "women at work" include women working within a 2-mile radius of the office, which is on the other side of town. Do you really want some former GF going psycho, and she knows where you work? Women are fucked up like that. When they go into destroy-you mode, no ground is sacred. Women get guys fired from good career jobs - even END their careers for childish, narcissistic power-trip kicks.

    I would feel sorry for a woman who ever made the mistake of doing that to me.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    352
    Reputation
    1897
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Women have no respect

    Not to defend anyone, but the shop I work in is 98% men, news travels pretty fast there too....
    People, suck in general.
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  4. #4
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,948
    Reputation
    26265
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women have no respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley Bob View Post
    Not to defend anyone, but the shop I work in is 98% men, news travels pretty fast there too....
    People, suck in general.
    Yeah, and some men can be whiney as fuck too. Encouraging men to "share feelings" (behave like women) was a terrible idea.
    Well, for feminism it was a great idea because they wanted to make the average man sexually invisible to the average women.
    If far too many cases, they have succeeded.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    693
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women have no respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    A new girl joined our company and I invited her out for a coffee with some friends. We usually have a regular gathering and it's somewhat a 'social get together'.

    I thought this could be interesting since this girl was from out of the country and didn't know much about London.
    I didn't specifically mention to her that she shouldn't tell the rest of the office about our outing; but a few days later my manager mentioned it to me over a business dinner.

    Although I didn't make it clear to the girl not to share our outing; I did hint at it more than several times! Either she was too stupid or lacks basic respect.

    It wasn't a big deal - but I just thought wow! women fucking love to gossip!
    This reminds me of my first job. I'd been there only a month or two and a young woman my own age (about 18 or so) started in our office. The white knight in me seen someone who was feeling out of place and so I befriended her. I asked her to accompany me and some of my friends on a night out in a purely platonic gesture which I made clear and she accepted.

    During the night out in a rock club I knew well my friends and I noticed that there was a problem among some of the 'clientele' and that a major fight was going to erupt. We decided to leave before the shit hit the fan and I tried to get my new friend to leave with us, however she decided to ignore my warnings because she'd spotted someone she was interested in. This was a Friday night.

    Skip forward to Monday morning and she appears with cuts and bruises to her face and arms.

    Initially I was dismayed at her injuries and expressed my concern for her well-being. However what happened next baffled me. She waited until I was surrounded by workmates, strutted into the centre of us and proclaimed loudly and clearly for all to hear that what had happened to her her was my fault.

    I was fuming mad at this but bided my time before replying.

    I waited until she was surrounded by her own workmates who she had presumably already given her version of events to and replied in kind. I said loud enough for those around to hear something like:

    "As far as I'm concerned what happens outside the workplace, stays outside the workplace but since you obviously don't agree I'll reply to you here. I don't know what you were on about when you said your injuries were my fault. I warned you that trouble was brewing. I pleaded with you to leave with me and my group where we could protect you but you chose to go looking for the ride instead. If you refused my offer of protection, just how am I responsible for your injuries?"

    As she sat in stunned silence with all her workmates looking at her I simply turned on my heel and walked away.

    This was circa 1982. I doubt if any man could get away with this today.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    5291
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women have no respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This reminds me of my first job. I'd been there only a month or two and a young woman my own age (about 18 or so) started in our office. The white knight in me seen someone who was feeling out of place and so I befriended her. I asked her to accompany me and some of my friends on a night out in a purely platonic gesture which I made clear and she accepted.

    During the night out in a rock club I knew well my friends and I noticed that there was a problem among some of the 'clientele' and that a major fight was going to erupt. We decided to leave before the shit hit the fan and I tried to get my new friend to leave with us, however she decided to ignore my warnings because she'd spotted someone she was interested in. This was a Friday night.

    Skip forward to Monday morning and she appears with cuts and bruises to her face and arms.

    Initially I was dismayed at her injuries and expressed my concern for her well-being. However what happened next baffled me. She waited until I was surrounded by workmates, strutted into the centre of us and proclaimed loudly and clearly for all to hear that what had happened to her her was my fault.

    I was fuming mad at this but bided my time before replying.

    I waited until she was surrounded by her own workmates who she had presumably already given her version of events to and replied in kind. I said loud enough for those around to hear something like:

    "As far as I'm concerned what happens outside the workplace, stays outside the workplace but since you obviously don't agree I'll reply to you here. I don't know what you were on about when you said your injuries were my fault. I warned you that trouble was brewing. I pleaded with you to leave with me and my group where we could protect you but you chose to go looking for the ride instead. If you refused my offer of protection, just how am I responsible for your injuries?"

    As she sat in stunned silence with all her workmates looking at her I simply turned on my heel and walked away.

    This was circa 1982. I doubt if any man could get away with this today.
    Three minutes and you'd be summonsed to HR (angry cunt's brigade) and handed a pink slip! What happens outside the business is now HR's business as they feel they own you and your entire life!
    When the law becomes so corrupt that nobody dare question it (in fear of reprisal), there tyranny has spawned and seeks to devour endlessly and relentlessly.MGTOW: Escaping and evading the jaws of injustice and tyranny, choosing liberty instead of a perilous death march through living hell!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,948
    Reputation
    26265
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women have no respect

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Three minutes and you'd be summonsed to HR (angry cunt's brigade) and handed a pink slip! What happens outside the business is now HR's business as they feel they own you and your entire life!
    Initial reaction might say that this is a bit paranoid, but on closer examination it's not. If you are in a pub with females from work, you're still technically at work as far as the interactions with them go and the kangaroo HR courts still apply TO YOUR JOB. Interestingly, you get no due process with work ANYWHERE, but you do get due process criminally at work. (HR departments would have their own jails in corporate office basements if they could...) You're an employee 24-7 when it comes to your interactions with co-workers outside the office, as well as EVERYTHING that is public domain on social media. Further to that, if you IM someone after work and they go to HR with what you wrote, it's YOU contacting THEM and surely it could be used as grounds to prove harassment.

    Here are my thoughts on work.
    1. Avoid most or all off-site extracurricular activities unless it's a big function where you can show up late and leave early (never be alone).
    2. Drinks after work seems to go in and out of vogue, but realize that many people NEVER participate in such things. "Have karate class" or "gotta pick up kids" and they're out the door.
    3. Lunch-time excursions are okay in groups. Are you walking back to the office in that same group? If any female goes back to the office alone, she could claim she was not alone. Her account will be considered fact.

    Guys, if I had a really important well paying career job that I liked I would just have zero tolerance for the needless risk females represent. Be invisible in plain sight. Communicate directly and for work purposes only, and in e-mail as much as possible, especially if you detect discontentment or malice coming your way. Eat lunch at your desk. If you need social contact, get a gang of guys together and go eat together in a crowded food court with witnesses or in a local shithole with spicy/greasy man food and blaring sports channels. (Of course, the females will try and come along, and then immediately change the venue. Just say "Sorry, we like going to Joe's." Perhaps then you will need to shut down group lunch for a few weeks until Ms, Trouble finds somewhere else to happen.)

    In my life, I try to keep things simple. I don't eliminate ALL risk because I do take calculated risks. But risks with females that can be completely mitigated? MITIGATE THEM!!!

    Feminism empowers women to damage people, especially men. You can't always prevent this outright, but you can avoid a lot of problems and reduce the risks and the chances of being before their kangaroo courts.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    10073
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Women have no respect

    I just don't know how my cunt manager found out - the only obvious answer is that the new girl must have told someone - who then told someone. I think the new girl told one bitch - who then told my bitch manager.

    Which leads me to think no motherfucker can be trusted - aside from a few men who you rely and truly can confide in.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    370
    Reputation
    3073
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Women have no respect

    I have said it before, I will say it again: boundaries. These are essential for men in the workplace, social groups, religious groups, family and anywhere else you might associate with whimyn and white knights.

    The key to successful boundaries are to be clear, consistent and polite. Establish what you will talk about and what you will not talk clearly and politely. You WILL be baited, so do not respond or explain--this goes back to consistency. Indifference to everything but your job can do wonders for your piece of mind. The less people know, the fewer manipulations they can attempt on you.

    Boundaries also include your actions as well. NEVER be alone with a whimyn. NEVER. Be polite, be helpful but do not be friendly. If you do anything with a co-worker outside of work, consider this time to be on the clock. Everything you say and do can and will be reported to HR.

  10. #10
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    15093
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Women have no respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This reminds me of my first job. I'd been there only a month or two and a young woman my own age (about 18 or so) started in our office.
    It never ceases to amaze what excuse-makers they are. As much as they prattle on about "equality", not accepting responsibility and learning from your actions pretty much precludes real-life equality.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  11. #11

    Re: Women have no respect

    women gossip and usually don't confirm facts or even think if what they're saying makes sense. went to visit my twin brother years ago. was with my now ex-wife. neighbor's wife sees me get out of my car with my ex-wife. well what does she do? she tells my brother's wife that she thinks he's cheating on her because she saw him take another woman home. my brother's wife knew immediately what happened and just laughed at her. it didn't dawn on neighbor's wife that i arrived in a different car than my brother or could have legitimate reason for being with a woman. it didn't dawn on her that a cheating man wouldn't get out of the car if neighbor's wife was outside watching. no, she assumed the worst and most drama filled narrative. oh and my brother's wife's parents lived with them at the time and were always home. neighbors knew that because the dad mowed their lawn twice a week.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    693
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women have no respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyaku Shiki View Post
    women gossip and usually don't confirm facts or even think if what they're saying makes sense..
    This is so true of many women (and some guys). For the most part I put it down to the fact that they have no real interests or hobbies. They're so bored with the tedious, monotonous lives that they have created for themselves that they have to create problems for everyone around them just so they can feel - something, anything - in order to feel relevant.

  13. #13
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    1956
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: Women have no respect

    Sometimes you just gotta be direct because some people are just oblivious to pick up on hints. Then again not even women are that dumb so it wouldn't be far-fetched to believe she told the rest of the group because "more people, more attention"


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: September 29, 2018, 1:02 PM
  2. Men who earned my respect
    By Natural Born MGTOW in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 16, 2017, 8:51 PM
  3. Respect Vs. Tolerance
    By Demosthenes in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 15, 2017, 1:40 AM
  4. *She must respect your time*
    By PSIII in forum Game
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 14, 2017, 9:22 PM
  5. I Demand RESPECT!
    By Lester Burnham in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 20, 2016, 4:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •