Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,739
    Reputation
    6230
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    Why would a normal guy want to go through that kind of torment...
    It just isn't worth it.
    They still believe in that "just have to find the right one" fairy tale. Unless they like pain, but that's usually a chick thing.

    They wouldn't admit it, but it sounds like filling the stands with losers was getting tougher as well. A years worth a rejection in one setting, with zero chance of success, and they still wonder why we don't want in?
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    1094
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Most of these events are free for the whimyn to attend. But the guys have to fork over $$$$ to cover the tab. Perhaps men are tired of being seen as interchangeable wallets?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,182
    Reputation
    5026

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    I was at work one day and a co worker was looking at chicks on Facebook, he noticed that all the hot ones tended to be with tradesmen even though the women themselves had corporate jobs. So why would a hot chick want a tradie? Tradesmen tend to be a very basic type of bloke generally speaking. A man who is just happy to have the trophy wife and will work hard to keep her and will most likely see nothing wrong with her ripping him off later come divorce time.

    That is the type of man a woman wants, hormone driven, simple, slave like.

    It's not the type of man they want, it's the type of man they need.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  4. #24
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,101
    Reputation
    14643
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Two quick thoughts.

    1. Career oriented women do nothing for men. If you are not pleasant to be around it doesn't matter one bit.

    2. The average age of a career oriented woman is 26+ years of age. This means these women are out of the zone for most men in the 25-35 year old range as they are looking at younger women for casual dating (eg under 25).

    Based on selective pressures, sexual market value, and social status what these women will do is end up seeking men that are 40+ years old. No matter how hard these career oriented women try to resist biologically they will always seek out the male that has higher social status.

    So while men are looking at fertile younger females these women are not understanding their own biological imperative. Basically they are acting like men looking for men at their age or younger. But instead these women should be clearly looking for high value men aka older which would be in line with female hypergamy.

    I do not know any man 40+ year old that entertains the idea of speed dating events unless they are really bored. Men at that age, and older, are busy accomplishing things and dating isn't a top priority.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Two quick thoughts.

    1. Career oriented women do nothing for men. If you are not pleasant to be around it doesn't matter one bit.

    2. The average age of a career oriented woman is 26+ years of age. This means these women are out of the zone for most men in the 25-35 year old range as they are looking at younger women for casual dating (eg under 25).

    Based on selective pressures, sexual market value, and social status what these women will do is end up seeking men that are 40+ years old. No matter how hard these career oriented women try to resist biologically they will always seek out the male that has higher social status.

    So while men are looking at fertile younger females these women are not understanding their own biological imperative. Basically they are acting like men looking for men at their age or younger. But instead these women should be clearly looking for high value men aka older which would be in line with female hypergamy.

    I do not know any man 40+ year old that entertains the idea of speed dating events unless they are really bored. Men at that age, and older, are busy accomplishing things and dating isn't a top priority.
    I've chatted with a few of these types of women on dating sites in the past. Often talking to them is like a job interview. A series of questions being fired at you, with time at the end for you to ask anything you may want to. It is all very clinical and because they are "busy" that means they don't want to spend any time getting to know anyone. It is instant attraction/qualification or nothing.

    They do sometimes seek out younger males too though and that is when they want easy sex. Young male is then discarded which is also fine as far as the younger male goes.

    The biggest problem these women have in attracting an established, successful man is that the man wants to relax, take it all very easy and just enjoy the date or the company of the woman. This is where young women excel because they are unsure of themselves and just let the man take the lead. Older men provide comfort for them because older men tend not to be a mass of raging hormones like younger men are.

    So successful older man starts to talk to successful career woman. Career woman talks about work, and talks about how busy she is and talks about work and deadlines and blah blah blah. Successful male's eyes go dead and he starts to notice the younger women in the cafe. He comes here a lot and they flirt with him sometimes. He just wants someone to talk shit with or even better, just sit there silently with them. He wants to have a few drinks, be a little silly and pretend that people give a shit that he is with a woman half his age.

    But this career woman is a real drag! Ever notice in old films and tv shows the couples are always really happy because the man comes home to a woman who really has nothing to be stressed about?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    2458
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Never interrupt your enemy when she is making a mistake.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    847
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    This reminds me of something I heard on the radio back in the 90's when I lived near San Diego. This guy, who said he was wealthy, claimed he couldn't find a girlfriend. A radio station in town got wind of his predicament and did their show about this guy. The DJ even had the guy on the air and had women call in to ask questions. In the end, NO women drove to the radio station to meet him. He and the DJ couldn't believe it. I could. The majority of women in SoCal want the game and the attention. Down there, they can always find a simp with money. It didn't open my eyes. By then I already knew. This just confirmed it.
    Fast forward 30 years and now it's the guys not showing up. LOL! I love it!
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  8. #28
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    1094
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by AeternusDoleo View Post
    Funny, isn't it - we're not even at android ladies yet, but even now you're losing out to emotionally inert computers or other hobbies. You've overestimated your worth, and priced yourself right out of the market.
    The more I think on it, I believe the above quote is the key. We may be nearing an inflection point here as supply has exceeded demand. As the only thing they offer is not getting taken, they will have to choose what to do next. Whether they lower their prices--and start looking at 50% of men instead of the top 20%--or they can increase the volume and the hostility, or they can change <snort> and offer something men value.

    Either way, it will be new minefields for men to navigate.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Aintdealingwithyoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    5724
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Two quick thoughts.

    1. Career oriented women do nothing for men. If you are not pleasant to be around it doesn't matter one bit.

    2. The average age of a career oriented woman is 26+ years of age. This means these women are out of the zone for most men in the 25-35 year old range as they are looking at younger women for casual dating (eg under 25).

    Based on selective pressures, sexual market value, and social status what these women will do is end up seeking men that are 40+ years old. No matter how hard these career oriented women try to resist biologically they will always seek out the male that has higher social status.

    So while men are looking at fertile younger females these women are not understanding their own biological imperative. Basically they are acting like men looking for men at their age or younger. But instead these women should be clearly looking for high value men aka older which would be in line with female hypergamy.

    I do not know any man 40+ year old that entertains the idea of speed dating events unless they are really bored. Men at that age, and older, are busy accomplishing things and dating isn't a top priority.
    Yeah I was reading that list of what constitutes an "amazing woman" according to that event planner and I was thinking to myself: "Okay, exactly ZERO of these supposed "qualities" actually interest me."
    Solution for the rapefugee crisis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
    Politicians? Oh, you mean lamppost ornaments!
    Tren hard, eat clen or go home and drink soy.
    0% estrogen found in this post. Your manboobz are of your own making.


  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    This reminds me of something I heard on the radio back in the 90's when I lived near San Diego. This guy, who said he was wealthy, claimed he couldn't find a girlfriend. A radio station in town got wind of his predicament and did their show about this guy. The DJ even had the guy on the air and had women call in to ask questions. In the end, NO women drove to the radio station to meet him. He and the DJ couldn't believe it. I could. The majority of women in SoCal want the game and the attention. Down there, they can always find a simp with money. It didn't open my eyes. By then I already knew. This just confirmed it.
    Fast forward 30 years and now it's the guys not showing up. LOL! I love it!
    I have seen the flip side of that as well. A few years back we had a couple of good looking women down here complaining that they couldn't find dates. One of them ended up with 3000 men apply! Here is the clincher, out of 3000 men, she couldn't find even one that she liked a little bit? As you say, they want the game and attention not the result. That is why dating sites are perfect for them, they get all the messages and no pressure to at all to do anything about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    The more I think on it, I believe the above quote is the key. We may be nearing an inflection point here as supply has exceeded demand. As the only thing they offer is not getting taken, they will have to choose what to do next. Whether they lower their prices--and start looking at 50% of men instead of the top 20%--or they can increase the volume and the hostility, or they can change <snort> and offer something men value.

    Either way, it will be new minefields for men to navigate.
    They will up their hostility levels. You will even see the more extreme Feminazi start pushing for legislature to ensure men take women out on demand. I browsed a dating site lately and am seeing more cleavage shots than before, they are getting desperate but that is their problem. Sex is boring and we have seen lots of naked women on the internet anyway. The modern man has been redesigned to want a lot more but the modern woman is too stupid to keep up.

    These sexbots, I am willing to make a bet that a lot of them will be bought to play board games and share other hobbies with their nerdy owners, not just be cum buckets.
    Last edited by Morlock; January 17, 2019 at 7:04 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    950
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    People are too addicted to image, social media, and posting "look at what I have" -type pics in places where world+dog can see them -- bragging and trying to outdo everyone else on the planet. A person posting a pic of a bf/gf who isn't top-tier material attractiveness-wise, or simply introducing that new bf/gf to his/her friends, would be the same as confessing, "This is the best I could do." That scores really low on today's sick value-system yardstick. Result? The person (we'll assume female) who "settled" now occupies a much lower place in her social hierarchy for appearing not to have rated anything better. Maybe less invitations to hangouts and parties. Maybe less social-media attention. Maybe some social-media shaming.

    Women thrive on social connections and will often go to great lengths to preserve every individual one of them. A woman being spurned by only, say, ten percent of her friends would be too much of a risk to take. Better to avoid men who grade less than B+ level, and if being alone, lonely, and puzzled is the price for that rule... well, it's certainly beats the alternative.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    851
    Reputation
    2835
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Whenever a woman shows up.......


  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    950
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    These sexbots, I am willing to make a bet that a lot of them will be bought to play board games and share other hobbies with their nerdy owners, not just be cum buckets.
    This is absolutely, 100% true. And, warped as it may sound, something (someone?) to care for, and to be able to be one's true self with safely, with zero fear of rejection. The market's gonna blow wide open in a year or two, and I'll bet the primary market will be for close female companionship above anything else. As I said in a previous post, someone simply to "be" with.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    851
    Reputation
    2835
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    This is absolutely, 100% true. And, warped as it may sound, something (someone?) to care for, and to be able to be one's true self with safely, with zero fear of rejection. The market's gonna blow wide open in a year or two, and I'll bet the primary market will be for close female companionship above anything else. As I said in a previous post, someone simply to "be" with.

    I must admit, my primary intention in buying a sexbot WOULD be to "be" with it. For the whole of the 10 minutes until I'd cum inside it.

    Then it can "be" in the cupboard until I want to "be" with it again.

    Basically speaking...like I treat a girlfriend.

    "Oy....what the fuck are you doing out of the cupboard???"

  15. #35

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    This is absolutely, 100% true. And, warped as it may sound, something (someone?) to care for, and to be able to be one's true self with safely, with zero fear of rejection. The market's gonna blow wide open in a year or two, and I'll bet the primary market will be for close female companionship above anything else. As I said in a previous post, someone simply to "be" with.
    Perhaps the popularity of voiced follower mods in games such as Skyrim is an example of this. One popular mod features a female character with over 9000 custom lines of dialogue. Keep in mind this a free mod, this was done without expected financial recompense. Imagine what will be done for the sexbot/companionship bot, when there's money to be made? Chose a voice, accent, personality type, entire dialogue packs will be available. It will be amazing, no doubt.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    1043
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    I was at work one day and a co worker was looking at chicks on Facebook, he noticed that all the hot ones tended to be with tradesmen even though the women themselves had corporate jobs. So why would a hot chick want a tradie? Tradesmen tend to be a very basic type of bloke generally speaking. A man who is just happy to have the trophy wife and will work hard to keep her and will most likely see nothing wrong with her ripping him off later come divorce time.

    That is the type of man a woman wants, hormone driven, simple, slave like.
    Us "Tradies" are more of a "Manly-man" Notice the safety glasses. Our "Masculinity" is more toxic, making us more attractive, since we are more "Dangerous"....I guess.
    Besides, us welders get 100% penetration and do it in "all position".
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley Bob View Post
    Us "Tradies" are more of a "Manly-man" Notice the safety glasses. Our "Masculinity" is more toxic, making us more attractive, since we are more "Dangerous"....I guess.
    Besides, us welders get 100% penetration and do it in "all position".
    lol I was wondering if there were any tradies on here and if they would read that! I am referring to a specific type of tradie though which in fairness applies to any job type. But yes, it is a more manly area of work, those safety goggles also filter out some of the toxic femininity!

  18. #38
    Senior Member PistolPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    1523
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    What is interesting here is this was based in Charlotte NC. I have some familiarity with this location having lived in WNC for many years. There is at least 10 colleges and Universities in the area and the city is a commercial hub for the state. This also means it is loaded LOADED with feminazis and Libtards. Here is a little truth about dating sites: Women outnumber men on those sites by greater than 2:1. The feminazis have yet to learn basic economics. The woman "brand" they are selling is not, nor has it ever been in demand. These women are permanent overstock. You can't compel/shame men into "buying" what they don't want. BTW I saw an article today about the massive growth in homeless people over the age of 55 and what is really interesting is what is absent from the article---the gender breakdown. Post-wall feminazis are entering a period of invisibility and impoverishment...that is the end result of their life choices.

  19. #39
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    116
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    lol I was wondering if there were any tradies on here and if they would read that! I am referring to a specific type of tradie though which in fairness applies to any job type. But yes, it is a more manly area of work, those safety goggles also filter out some of the toxic femininity!
    My safety glasses are tinted, which is a boon for checking out eye candy without fear of "male gaze" hatred. There are tons of simps and white knights in the trades, as well as alphas. The bigger the company, the more betas

  20. #40
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,101
    Reputation
    14643
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The women show up! They’re excited! The straight, single guys? We’re not really sure where they are.

    I think young men are smart to focus on gaming, hobbies, work, school, etc because these women don't offer then anything in the long run. One sure fire way to throw a man a curve ball in life is if he engages in an early LTR with a girlfriend under the age of 21. Usually for it to go the distance the traditional aspect was to marry your high school sweetheart. But if that doesn't happen it is game over as women by early 20s WILL explore their options. And if NOT then they will before the first wall comes aka age 30.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 3, 2017, 8:00 AM
  2. The Straight Men Who Want Nothing to Do With Women
    By Silvestroyer in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 1, 2016, 5:03 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: February 22, 2016, 10:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 29, 2014, 8:17 AM
  5. The reason some women stay single ....
    By Neo in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 27, 2014, 2:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •